Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police (18382 Views)

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by deathmen12: 2:41pm On May 21, 2013
it time d government take on this people.

nonsense
they fired the first shop but it did not enter their body, who be fool
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by tpia5: 2:41pm On May 21, 2013
It was the coming of the white men that changed the tempo of our ancestral worship

too bad.

this is five hundred years later, keep up.
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by wheesin(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2013
shameless police men looking for minor faults even when armed with guns. The post was too long,i couldnt read it...boko haram were there to tackle but these fools couldnt instead went to look for trouble..MTCHAEXWW ?
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by Ochek: 2:48pm On May 21, 2013
all this story about the happenings in that land tells how much unprofessional our police force can be. Imagine info about an arrest got to the winds not less than a week before the ugly incedent. who won't have time enough to prep his escape? and come to think of it, over 90 force men sent to arrest one man? kai! We are yet to get a vivid and true story from the ends of the police.
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by NDSMART(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2013
When they eventually got to Alakio, they began to shoot people. In fact more than t[b]hirty innocent villagers were killed[/b].

"The police fired the first shot. But the bullets did not enter the bodies of the Omba'atse members. The Omba'atse retaliated and inflicted pains on them."

I still dont understand how 30 innocent villagers were killed, while bullet cannot enter their bodies... Abi Police carry machete with dem
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by batstan(m): 2:52pm On May 21, 2013
grin grin grin Ak49 cutlass given to them by their god? E be like say their god na blacksmith oooo
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by jwart(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2013
o nice
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by Babalegba(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2013
NDSMART: When they eventually got to Alakio, they began to shoot people. In fact more than t[b]hirty innocent villagers were killed[/b].

"The police fired the first shot. But the bullets did not enter the bodies of the Omba'atse members. The Omba'atse retaliated and inflicted pains on them."

I still dont understand how 30 innocent villagers were killed, while bullet cannot enter their bodies... Abi Police carry machete with dem
The police killed ordinary villagers who were not members of the Ombaste group but of of the Egon tribe, then hthe Ombatse retaliated. Simple really but sad.
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by batstan(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2013
NDSMART: When they eventually got to Alakio, they began to shoot people. In fact more than t[b]hirty innocent villagers were killed[/b].

the ones killed are not their members, they only came to rescue them
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by Uwakuwak(f): 2:59pm On May 21, 2013
Ak49 0verpower Ak47.
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 21, 2013
naija army suppose upgrade to ak49 cutlassgringringrin
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by batstan(m): 3:08pm On May 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin pls for your Ak49 cutlass log on to www.ombatsegroup.com/ng/weapons. It comes with BP vest and ammo
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by Paulonminyi: 3:08pm On May 21, 2013
Nashville: Someone please educate me here and no insults because I really do not understand. A group admitted to killing 95 policemen and they still come out everyday to talk. Last week I read about an interview with the group's spokeperson in the newspapers and the man was talking to a reporter.

Please is there anything going to be done to/about this group. Has it all ended now. We agree the police attacked them first but should a militia group kill 95 policemen and go away like that. I fear o!
Yes,if u operate illegally and u re cut,u re on ur own.dat is y d Police Oga at d Top has been force 2 retire
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 3:11pm On May 21, 2013
emmanuel4758: chai but i promise ombase dat when army were deploy let dem fight army wit cutlass and juju dat time dey wil know different between army and police but dis police una made mistake una supose to with at least one army i promise it would be a different cuz wen one army is been killed by now state of emergency would hav been declare in nassaraw wat hapen to baga wil soon hapen to dat village ummmmmmm make i tell una juju node work were soldier deyoooh but jonathan should set a commitee to luk in dis issue lol ...my condelence to ndi uweh ojii
which part of the world are you
Ask the Army,they were sent to that village last year to arrest the man,upon arriving the man made them to sleep for hours before waking them to go with a warning to those that sent them.If the Army had started shooting like the police ,it would have been a diff story.
So research more before jumping to "kwanklusion"

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by joe4christ(m): 3:12pm On May 21, 2013
Nashville: Someone please educate me here and no insults because I really do not understand. A group admitted to killing 95 policemen and they still come out everyday to talk. Last week I read about an interview with the group's spokeperson in the newspapers and the man was talking to a reporter.

Please is there anything going to be done to/about this group. Has it all ended now. We agree the police attacked them first but should a militia group kill 95 policemen and go away like that. I fear o!

You go arrest dem na, sey u are too mouthed
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 3:14pm On May 21, 2013

Supposing it was your village the police came for that cleansing,is that what you would say

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by mu2sa2: 3:16pm On May 21, 2013

They have commited no offence because they are not boko haram. Only bh kill innocent peoply in d eyes of this pathetiic gej misrule.
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by joe4christ(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2013

It seems u have problem of comprehension.
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 3:19pm On May 21, 2013
Seunolugbala: D 2006 election strong ws a typical lie cos Gov. Abdullahi Adamu cmpleted his tenure in 2007 and Sen. Solomon Ewuga is a present senator elected durin 2011 election. 4 me, Ombatse group r real secret cult membas, tak it or u leave it. 4 d eggonites as a tribe, u r a real bastard group and a disgrace 2 Nigeria ethnic groups cos u cnt nt tel dis ur abalist nt 2 killed d innocent officers.
Boda seun,if you want to know,the nasarawa governor is also a member of the group u are calling cult.
He had an agreement to run for a single tenure ,but now wants to extends it and they said "thats not part of our agreement"
So if they are a cult group,Almakura abi Almazaki is a cultist b dat nah!
grin
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by Mobsync(m): 3:24pm On May 21, 2013
Make dem no worry, the military is still busy with boko haram. By the time they're through with boko haram and face them, they'll explain who sold machine guns to them. They'll also explain where they hid the weapons of the slain officers. Phools sad
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by joe4christ(m): 3:24pm On May 21, 2013
And where are those atheists who dont beleive in the supernatural, make dem come see odeshi in making..
For real, no be film o!
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 3:26pm On May 21, 2013

Did u miss this part of the text(if only u read all)
"The doctrines of Omba'atse are according to our common deity Azhili, which go hand in hand with those of the Bible and the Holy Quran. Principal among them are that one must be holy, should not steal, should not commit adultery..."
those killed are those that are not "clean"
grin
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by tpia5: 3:30pm On May 21, 2013
so, basically, you're saying the villagers were not "clean".ie lesser people than your group.[tallies with the police account so far].

do you have evidence showing any dead villagers, were in fact not killed by the members of this militia?
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by tpapi: 3:31pm On May 21, 2013
una stil get mouth to talk<by now i would av expected gej to destroy dat deity wit f16 and helicopter gunship
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 3:31pm On May 21, 2013
Mobsync: Make dem no worry, the military is still busy with boko haram. By the time they're through with boko haram and face them, they'll explain who sold machine guns to them. They'll also explain where they hid the weapons of the slain officers. Phools sad
u never hear what happened to the Army sent to arrest the man last year abi.
May be by the time u see those alpha jets turning to wax in mid-air,na that time u go no nwhen!
grin
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 3:32pm On May 21, 2013
tpapi: una stil get mouth to talk<by now i would av expected gej to destroy dat deity wit f16 and helicopter gunship
why not take the lead chief ogbanje grin
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 3:34pm On May 21, 2013
tpia@:
so, basically, you're saying the villagers were not "clean".ie lesser people than your group.[tallies with the police account so far].

do you have evidence showing any dead villagers, were in fact not killed by the members of this militia?
if u have the guts,come down to the village and see the corpses of the "uncleaned" grin
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by FoxyVista(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2013
begwong:
if u have the guts,come down to the village and see the corpses of the "uncleaned" grin

Na you them send come here abi....

Oya, tell me about the unclean, though I heard the story of the sleeping soldiers... Imagine, they escaped with their lives but the Police men went with gun blazing... Damn....
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by abbeybanks(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2013
'What kind of arrest that would warrant twelve (12) vehicles' dont too worry just two (2) TATA will come for the same purpose.... grin
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by Koolking(m): 3:37pm On May 21, 2013

From the onset, the story has been skewed in favour of the govt. Must everything be exaggerated in order to gain public sympathy? Our govt has hijacked the press to report in her favour.

They are not doing anything wrong by coming out to debunk some of the stories from the govt press. Whoever believes our press is very naive. Why should the public sympathises with the govt on the killing of the police when the general public is in the know of the operations of our security forces who operate with total disrespect and disregard to human right and life. They ultimately provoke this avoidable killings. Security forces are meant to protect but the mission of the Nigerian security forces (police) are to intimidate, extort, maim and kill...that's their signature.

Since our govt can not tell the world the truth about the whole imbroglio, let this group tell us what happen, we will collaborate the stories and watch as events unfold. A confuse govt gives rise to a confuse state. It is time we embraced the truth, that's what will set us free. Oh what a relief, I stopped listening to political news and/reading newspaper for a time that seems like eternity now. Our local TV channels censored news sucks, I don't waste my time on them. Am out

8 Likes

Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by tpia5: 3:39pm On May 21, 2013
begwong:

are you stronger than your forefathers who were conquered?

we shall see!
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 3:44pm On May 21, 2013
Foxy_Vista:

Na you them send come here abi....

Oya, tell me about the unclean, though I heard the story of the sleeping soldiers... Imagine, they escaped with their lives but the Police men went with gun blazing... Damn....
now u got the gist buddy grin
The gullibility of the CP and the SS boss lead to the dead of those innocent security operatives.
Mind you,trouble even started before departing to the targeted area in lafia when 5million grew wings from the 27 million almakura gave that yeye CP et al for that ops...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Presidency- Akume, Tinubu Meet In Lagos / Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says / Shake Up Looms At DSS As President Buhari Decides Acting DG's Fate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.