Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,348 members, 7,957,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

At What Age Should Mothers Stop Dressing In Front Of Male Kids? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Should Mothers Stop Dressing In Front Of Male Kids? (1541 Views)

Dear Mothers, Stop Bleaching Your Baby's Skin. / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Should Mothers Stop Dressing In Front Of Male Kids? by erandboy(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2013
This was the question i was ask today as a comment on my blog

AM a 34yrs old married mother of 3boys the youngest is a year old and the oldest is 10years old. I still go naked in front of all my boys when i am dressing up. I just want to ask is it still right for me to be dressing up in front of my 10yrs old boy the second is 3yrs old when is the right time to stop dressing up in front of male kids as a mother?

Nairaland reader should answer this question for her .
Re: At What Age Should Mothers Stop Dressing In Front Of Male Kids? by 50calibre(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2013
When he hits puberty
Re: At What Age Should Mothers Stop Dressing In Front Of Male Kids? by dominique(f): 2:19pm On May 21, 2013
once he's conscious of his memories also when he knows the difference between both genders. i'm putting it at age 4 thereabouts
Re: At What Age Should Mothers Stop Dressing In Front Of Male Kids? by Nobody: 9:05am On May 22, 2013
10yrs!no no no no!I tell u she wouldn't want to hear what that boy has been saying about her private parts.a 4 yrs old is even an adult in matters like this.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should Mothers Stop Dressing In Front Of Male Kids? by Mamaflex(f): 9:57am On May 22, 2013
yellowpawpaw: 10yrs!no no no no!I tell u she wouldn't want to hear what that boy has been saying about her private parts.a 4 yrs old is even an adult in matters like this.
grin grin grin grin grin grin funny but true.

(1) (Reply)

The Other Woman / Advice My Cousin Pls / How To Raise That Kid Without Punishing, Yelling, Wailing Or Flogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.