Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia (9256 Views)

Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna / Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army / Libyan Doctors Are Killing Nigerian Hiv Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by supaeagles(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2013
DJDOLA: MALAYSIA..WIRE THINS...SOME GUYS ON NAIRALAND UNDERSTAND WAT I WROTE
My friend who has just shack 3 bottles of stout says he understands what you've said completely cool
Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by Gudiza(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2013
Tell these guys to keep clean or limit their dirty deals to their home, they don't listen ... mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by Gudiza(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2013
White007: ...Having said that, they have no reason to have killed him no matter what his offense is / are.
indianin9ja: If you con people, you're intending to steal their livelihoods, it's as if you're intending to take their lives. So I don't feel too sorry for the murdered conman. I hate all cons, be them Indian, Nigerian, or American.
Some conmen deserve more than death.
Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by Haslad(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2013
The Nigeria high commission in Malaysia are full of stupid people and they are not there to assist or help any of there
citizen that have problem, instead of helping them, they will still add to there problems.....asshole
Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by lovejo(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2013
Ricky_Ross: Our brothers nor dey hear word, They have turned Malaysia to another South Africa. Malaysia used to be a very good place, but now you feel ashamed to be black in Malaysia because everyone thinks you are a scammer or drug baron.

Some of our brothers are even selling their kidneys for money, some can trick you, drug you and sell your organs if you are not careful. the kind of things we do is unthinkable. Sometimes I blame our society. If you travel overseas and come back without Porsche cars, people will think you are a failure. That is why guys are doing everything possible to make money no matter what it takes.

Sometimes I wonder how guys manage to make all the money in Malaysia. Since 3 years now Malaysia is the hottest country where one can make mega bucks within few months. Last Xmas Malaysia guys in my village were the hottest and richest. I know a certain guy that traveled just last year, within 6 months he has build 2 hostels in owerri and 1 standard hotel. I value his properties in Owerri more than 400 Million Naira, how did he get such money within few months? This is a guy that used to copy me back in primary school. When i ask they claim to be importers? But I have been importing goods into Ghana and Nigeria for many years now and I do not own the kind of hotel this guy built under few months.

Bro, everything you said is baseless and without proof, i have been in Malaysia since January 2009, selling of kidney is total joke because if there is market for it, it can be more than $5000, so no one is interested in selling kidney.
I can see from message you are from the east, Malaysia belongs to them, not that the west are not here, but the west are involved in scamming as you said but a lot of them are research assistant and lecturer. I have seen Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo guy working here without scamming anyone. The population of Nigerian living good here is 10% compare to other 90% and i mean 10% scammer and they glorified it.

To buttress my point, some people do money ritual in Nigeria before they moved here and used the name of Malaysia as source of their wealth is not true, don't be envy of Malaysia boys, just know that the house built with saliva, dew will collapse it.

Malaysia still a lawful country and can never be like South Africa, every time i have read a case or sentenced of drug crime, they are from the east, if that scam is easy, i think no one will over stay here in Malaysia, majority can not even afford tuition and thereby over stay and be homeless.

1 Like

Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 21, 2013
lovejo:

Bro, everything you said is baseless and without proof, i have been in Malaysia since January 2009, selling of kidney is total joke because if there is market for it, it can be more than $5000, so no one is interested in selling kidney.
I can see from message you are from the east, Malaysia belongs to them, not that the west are not here, but the west are involved in scamming as you said but a lot of them are research assistant and lecturer. I have seen Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo guy working here without scamming anyone. The population of Nigerian living good here is 10% compare to other 90% and i mean 10% scammer and they glorified it.

To buttress my point, some people do money ritual in Nigeria before they moved here and used the name of Malaysia as source of their wealth is not true, don't be envy of Malaysia boys, just know that the house built with saliva, dew will collapse it.

Malaysia still a lawful country and can never be like South Africa, every time i have read a case or sentenced of drug crime, they are from the east, if that scam is easy, i think no one will over stay here in Malaysia, majority can not even afford tuition and thereby over stay and be homeless.

I don't see how your disjointed post is 'baseful'. It is preposterous to suggest that people who come back from Malaysia with riches made their fortunes in Nigeria (through "money ritual"wink) before travelling to Malaysia to launder their money as it were. The fact remains that 99.9% of them made their fortunes IN Malaysia, now the question is HOW? That is what we are interested in knowing.
Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 21, 2013
Gudiza:

Some conmen deserve more than death.

Only violent criminals deserve death and more than death. Life itself is a big con, so I can't blame con men for their crookedness any more than I'd blame their dupes (or the loopholes they exploit) for their stupidity.
Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by lovejo(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2013
pro01:

I don't see how your disjointed post is 'baseful'. It is preposterous to suggest that people who come back from Malaysia with riches made their fortunes in Nigeria (through "money ritual"wink) before travelling to Malaysia to launder their money as it were. The fact remains that 99.9% of them made their fortunes IN Malaysia, now the question is HOW? That is what we are interested in knowing.

Don't misunderstand me, some not all, I have seen in the news someone brought his mother here for rituals and my point is still that, those you are referring that makes it in Malaysia, they are just 5% of Nigerian here. Majority are here suffering because they were deceived to come here that they will see work or move to Europe, here is new destination for benin girls now.
If you want fact, i will tell you base on what i know not assumption, guy makes money here illegally which everybody knows, but sincerely when you go out, average Malaysian belive Nigeria is a rich country and so we are all rich.

I'm not denying the scam part, but the kidney issue is incredible.
Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by Gorrbachev: 6:45pm On May 21, 2013
pro01:

They make a lot through scamming. Ochiri and Ameobi made over $400,000 here right under everybody's nose and from one victim. While everyone was going to class and preparing for exams, they were busy with their victim. their successful scams even attracted other scammers from all over Malaysia. They all came to melaka to admire the wonder duo. They make a lot of money through scamming but Malaysia is now becoming strict on all of us (Africans).

The now have new remittance rules that appears very racist, but it will help curb fraud. Other Africans are now suffering because of us
Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by Gorrbachev: 6:49pm On May 21, 2013
lovejo:

Don't misunderstand me, some not all, I have seen in the news someone brought his mother here for rituals and my point is still that, those you are referring that makes it in Malaysia, they are just 5% of Nigerian here. Majority are here suffering because they were deceived to come here that they will see work or move to Europe, here is new destination for benin girls now.
If you want fact, i will tell you base on what i know not assumption, guy makes money here illegally which everybody knows, but sincerely when you go out, average Malaysian belive Nigeria is a rich country and so we are all rich.

I'm not denying the scam part, but the kidney issue is incredible.

Did hear of the three Ugandan girls that were mutilated? Nigerians even do their cultism nonsense in some places here.
Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by dokia: 6:50pm On May 21, 2013
lucky...normally nigerian would not get that conviction in some of these countries

1 Like

Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by lovejo(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2013
pro01:

Let me give you basis analysis of how people make money here, I can't say i'm not aware of it.

1. Expatriate with Shell and Petronas
2. Lecturers, mostly PHD student etc, education wise we are better.
3. Personal business like importing and exporting of automobile parts.
4. Selling of african food stuff (raw)
5: African restaurant and barbing
6.Hotel work of $2/hr and you cant make more $200 in a month
7. Fraud
8. Rituals
9. Robbery

All this can be confirm online with google.

N:B, when Nigerian student first arriving here in time past according to people i have met here, they do business like selling watch , belt and compact disc, but immigration will arrest them and let them know that as a foreign student they can't not engage in ant form of trade of business except studies, that was where the loopholes of sitting home and scam started because they don't care, so far you have not been on the street making money from trade, all work should be for their citizen.
Selling of recharge card is illegal for you as student.
So the blame is partly on their government and parent sending their kids to wrong country to make money at all cost, if you don't have spirit of God, then you can go into sin, Asia get shrine and their rituals also, people do go there for power and money.

If you are here, you will see level of suffering among Nigerians and nobody can help because we have been tagged rich because few use big cars and they believe we can are all same and treat everyone same.

I have never experience racial discrimination here, i don't have more than 5 friends that i know they have good work, I don't club, nor drive or smoke. If you know what you are doing you can attain your goal and move out of here as soon as you are ready to move.

1 Like

Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by lovejo(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2013
Gorrbachev:

Did hear of the three Ugandan girls that were mutilated? Nigerians even do their cultism nonsense in some places here.

I heard about one Uganda girl, i don't know of three, yes there is cultism here and thank God it has been reduced, last year it was alarming. Meanwhile, some are kidnappers and that is the only job they do here, if business deal goes wrong, called them they will collect your money for you. If i want to narrate, i won't sleep till money and it is late in the night now.
Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by bravedude(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2013
Ricky_Ross: Our brothers nor dey hear word, They have turned Malaysia to another South Africa. Malaysia used to be a very good place, but now you feel ashamed to be black in Malaysia because everyone thinks you are a scammer or drug baron.

Some of our brothers are even selling their kidneys for money, some can trick you, drug you and sell your organs if you are not careful. the kind of things we do is unthinkable. Sometimes I blame our society. If you travel overseas and come back without Porsche cars, people will think you are a failure. That is why guys are doing everything possible to make money no matter what it takes.

Sometimes I wonder how guys manage to make all the money in Malaysia. Since 3 years now Malaysia is the hottest country where one can make mega bucks within few months. Last Xmas Malaysia guys in my village were the hottest and richest. I know a certain guy that traveled just last year, within 6 months he has build 2 hostels in owerri and 1 standard hotel. I value his properties in Owerri more than 400 Million Naira, how did he get such money within few months? This is a guy that used to copy me back in primary school. When i ask they claim to be importers? But I have been importing goods into Ghana and Nigeria for many years now and I do not own the kind of hotel this guy built under few months.

You don't just say things that you are not certain of,have you been to Malaysia before it's not as easy as you think and it takes the Grace of God for one to survive here in Malaysia.Don't just think your old school friend came to Malaysia to pick money on the street,he went through alot and the repercussion is way too expensive.Alot of homeless Nigerians are on the street in Kuala lumpur.Yes Nigeria image is tarnish all over the world not only Malaysia okay.FOR UR INFO,THE RUMOR OF NIGERIAN SELLING THEIR KIDNEY FOR MONEY HERE IN MALAYSIA ISN'T TRUE,DON'T BE DECEIVE BRO.TO be rich na destiny.

1 Like

Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by bravedude(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2013
lovejo:

Let me give you basis analysis of how people make money here, I can't say i'm not aware of it.

1. Expatriate with Shell and Petronas
2. Lecturers, mostly PHD student etc, education wise we are better.
3. Personal business like importing and exporting of automobile parts.
4. Selling of african food stuff (raw)
5: African restaurant and barbing
6.Hotel work of $2/hr and you cant make more $200 in a month
7. Fraud
8. Rituals
9. Robbery

All this can be confirm online with google.

N:B, when Nigerian student first arriving here in time past according to people i have met here, they do business like selling watch , belt and compact disc, but immigration will arrest them and let them know that as a foreign student they can't not engage in ant form of trade of business except studies, that was where the loopholes of sitting home and scam started because they don't care, so far you have not been on the street making money from trade, all work should be for their citizen.
Selling of recharge card is illegal for you as student.
So the blame is partly on their government and parent sending their kids to wrong country to make money at all cost, if you don't have spirit of God, then you can go into sin, Asia get shrine and their rituals also, people do go there for power and money.

If you are here, you will see level of suffering among Nigerians and nobody can help because we have been tagged rich because few use big cars and they believe we can are all same and treat everyone same.

I have never experience racial discrimination here, i don't have more than 5 friends that i know they have good work, I don't club, nor drive or smoke. If you know what you are doing you can attain your goal and move out of here as soon as you are ready to move.

Oga i quote you wrong,there has never been a case of robbery by Nigerians except the cultism issues that is random.Stop passing wrong info please.Your other info are correct anyway.
Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by Limaoscar: 9:36pm On May 21, 2013
This is totally unacceptable.Just seven years in prisonment for man slaughter
I hope the Nigeria high commission in Malaysia will rise up and
protest against this unjustifiable judgment.
That guy suppose to rot in jail

Babe, we are lucky to see he has 7 years because He is of indian extraction....3rd in the malaysian class ladder after the Chinese, if they were indegenous Malay, they 'd probably not be brought to book and you might not have heard of this case. Sad as it may sound but that is the story of most nigerian youths in malaysia. They 're either 419-ing or taking malaysian men wives or running drugs,black dollar scam or internet fraud, posing as potential hunks for some old australian women looking for love etc

2 Likes

Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by Limaoscar: 9:51pm On May 21, 2013
Is this not the same country where people are sentenced to death for drug related offense, yet they're giving 7 years to a murderer.
@Afam,
I just explained the reason to some lady in my earlier post....tribal tins
Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by Revolva(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2013
wink wink wink what else can i say...
Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by Saintsquare(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2013
No wire No light
Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by lovejo(m): 1:14am On May 22, 2013
bravedude:

Oga i quote you wrong,there has never been a case of robbery by Nigerians except the cultism issues that is random.Stop passing wrong info please.Your other info are correct anyway.

if i have time i will post you a link of Nigerian caught in robbery, though not harm robbery but burglary and other related offences, this happens in 2010 and it will take me a lot of time to get the link out.
Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by lovejo(m): 1:20am On May 22, 2013
bravedude:

On the robbery, this is only link i can see now because i don't have time to find others, if i tell you something, it is not hear say.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/4/27/nation/8557392&sec=nation
Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by Dibiachukwu: 1:28am On May 22, 2013
7 years for a murderer cry To those who think they are making any sense by posting bigotry. Even if that person robbed a bank, that is not the issue here. The issue is that malaysia is sending a message to Nigeria and Africans in general; that their life is worth nada. They can't tell the difference, believe me.

1 Like

Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by Martyns77: 2:57am On May 22, 2013
Please can some one tell me exactly where they are selling the kidneys in Malaysia? PEOPLE can not just be in there villages and be creating rumours.
Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by Mcslimzie: 9:45am On May 22, 2013
wire wire!!...ise to gara!
Re: Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia by softangel(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2013
Lachynos2k2: na joke u dey joke abi na so dem born u?

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marketers Ask Nigerians To Stop Panic Buying As Fuel Queues Return / Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped / Is Lagos The Most Enlightened City In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.