Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns (1388 Views)

Tinubu Mustn’t Influence New Ooni’s Selection – George / Nigeria Mustn’t Fear Competition From Ghana – President Mahama / Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by lekanolas: 2:51pm On May 21, 2013
Asari- Dokubo has warned that nothing untoward must not happen to Jonathan ahead of his reelection in 2015, adding that the circumstances of the death of the acclaimed winner of the 1992 presidential election, Chief MKO Abiola and assassinated Head of State, Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi, were still fresh in the memories of Nigerians. He warned that similar fate should not befall the President.

Asari-Dokubo insisted that he stood by his earlier position on Jonathan’s reelection in 2015, adding that prevailing insecurity in the North was being engineered to compel the President to withdraw from the presidential election.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/2015-ssouth-must-get-other-zones-support-for-jonathan-fasehun/
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by eagleeye2: 2:58pm On May 21, 2013
"There's daggers in men's smiles; the near in blood, the nearer bloody."
The eternal words of William Shakespeare.

GEJ, if you like no hear......... Tokunbo is wishing that you will die like those he already mentioned. When you are dead, then it will pave the way for some serious tribal clashes in Nigeria that will eventually lead to the dis-intergration of Nigeria, because the North will inevitably be blamed............ I am no prophet but Tokunbo is beating a DEADLY music for you and some seem to be urging you to come out in the market square and dance to its tune.
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by MajeOfficial: 3:05pm On May 21, 2013
this man is an ape
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by nedu2000(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2013
''The wicked run when noone chases''...what's dokubo's problem sef?
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by Nosyke(m): 3:24pm On May 21, 2013
Like seriously, doesnt this guy get tired. Doesnt he have a job that keeps him busy. Wasnt it just a couple of weeks back that he said something controversial which the presidency has come out to deny?
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by koruji(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2013
Uncouth Dokubo - broaching the subject of president's death. So what if it is his time u going to sue the universe?

lekanolas: Asari- Dokubo has warned that nothing untoward must not happen to Jonathan ahead of his reelection in 2015, adding that the circumstances of the death of the acclaimed winner of the 1992 presidential election, Chief MKO Abiola and assassinated Head of State, Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi, were still fresh in the memories of Nigerians. He warned that similar fate should not befall the President.

Asari-Dokubo insisted that he stood by his earlier position on Jonathan’s reelection in 2015, adding that prevailing insecurity in the North was being engineered to compel the President to withdraw from the presidential election.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/2015-ssouth-must-get-other-zones-support-for-jonathan-fasehun/

1 Like

Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by barackohandso(m): 4:42pm On May 21, 2013
The dokubo of a man is starting to irritate me with his incessant mumbling. Is it a mistake that a president was chosen from the minority in the first place?
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 21, 2013
Aguiyi Ironsi trusted his enemies and paid for it. Abiola's case was more worrisome because he was a friend of IBB until the Maradona told him that he has no royal blood. The North must be dealt with if anything including malaria happens to GEJ. We don vex
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by Gbawe: 5:28pm On May 21, 2013
I feel sorry for this clown. He does not understand the saying "power is transient". This was how Aondoakaa used to insult the sensitivities of Nigerians daily.

I just hope GEJ is the last accidental President Nigeria has because those unfit or undeserving of the Presidency naturally always come with garrulous and feudal elements who debase the Presidency to the general disgrace of Nigeria. I had to laugh when Aondoakaa stated that "Yar Adua can rule from anywhere" merely to validate the notion power must not be handed to GEJ. One can easily appreciate that GEJ has no capacity for learning from the past - even when he was directly involved.

5 Likes

Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by lacasa: 6:02pm On May 21, 2013
chidindufrank: Aguiyi Ironsi trusted his enemies and paid for it. Abiola's case was more worrisome because he was a friend of IBB until the Maradona told him that he has no royal blood. The North must be dealt with if anything including malaria happens to GEJ. We don vex

Vex

U don belle full? grin
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 21, 2013
grin u get luck say na joke u dey joke I for don send my girls to come and give u house arrest
lacasa:

Vex

U don belle full? grin
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2013
Some Bloody Baboon on the prowl... where is the broken-nose monkey grin grin grin
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by PapaBrowne(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2013
Gbawe: I feel sorry for this clown. He does not understand the saying "power is transient". This was how Aondoakaa used to insult the sensitivities of Nigerians daily.

I just hope GEJ is the last accidental President Nigeria has because those unfit or undeserving of the Presidency naturally always come with garrulous and feudal elements who debase the Presidency to the general disgrace of Nigeria. I had to laugh when Aondoakaa stated that "Yar Adua can rule from anywhere" merely to validate the notion power must not be handed to GEJ. One can easily appreciate that GEJ has no capacity for learning from the past - even when he was directly involved.

And Mr Man, you don't realize how pathetic you point of view has become. What does Asari have to do with the President??
Is he appointed in any form by the Federal Government beside being a beneficiary of the Amnesty programme?

Why do you feel ok criticizing GEJ based on the speech of a militant who doesn't even pretend to be civil, but applaud when a former head of state like Buhari threatens Nigerians with blood if things don't go his way?

Your bias bites at your integrity and turns you into a sudden tribal warrior. Wish you could learn from how Tinubu is suddenly quite after the backlash from Nigerians over his incredible bias!
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2013
^^^ pssst! It is in his nature.. You cannot peel the spots of a leopard off its back.
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by koruji(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2013
Always full of it. What backlash? The belated action GEJ is taking now is because of the challenge mounted to him by Tinubu and co. A president who could have contained BH a long time ago, rather short-sightedly kept talking from the 4 compass points of his mouth - until he saw a credible threat to his political future. What a president?

But I hope he knows what he is doing this time and succeeds in finishing off BH once and for all. For the sake of Nigeria.

Wish you could learn from how Tinubu is suddenly quite after the backlash from Nigerians over his incredible bias!
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by Dibiachukwu: 10:37pm On May 21, 2013
Lets be realistic. What did you think would happen, If anything should happen to Mr president?
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by dayokanu(m): 10:44pm On May 21, 2013
If Jonathan dies, Then you can take your machine gun to God and ask him why he dared to take the life of a human being he created
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by Gbawe: 5:51am On May 22, 2013
PapaBrowne:

And Mr Man, you don't realize how pathetic you point of view has become. What does Asari have to do with the President??
Is he appointed in any form by the Federal Government beside being a beneficiary of the Amnesty programme?

Why do you feel ok criticizing GEJ based on the speech of a militant who doesn't even pretend to be civil, but applaud when a former head of state like Buhari threatens Nigerians with blood if things don't go his way?

Your bias bites at your integrity and turns you into a sudden tribal warrior. Wish you could learn from how Tinubu is suddenly quite after the backlash from Nigerians over his incredible bias!

WHo takes your views seriously when you are nothing but a liar always looking to patronise the intelligence of those you assume to be gullible? If you are trying to insinuate Asari does not have the tacit endorsement of GEJ then you are an even bigger con man than some give you credit for.
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:59am On May 22, 2013
lekanolas: Asari- Dokubo has warned that nothing untoward must not happen to Jonathan ahead of his reelection in 2015, adding that the circumstances of the death of the acclaimed winner of the 1992 presidential election, Chief MKO Abiola and assassinated Head of State, Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi, were still fresh in the memories of Nigerians. He warned that similar fate should not befall the President.

if he die nko?
Abegiii!!!

What use is of him being alive? Apart from u, asari receiving mega monthly income, and others of this cabinet feeding fat from his open corrupt system of governance, of what use is he to me?

It doesn't look like i dnt buy fuel everyday to generate my own independent power supply, of not still oping for good jobs?

If he die nko?
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by Wadeoye(m): 6:39am On May 22, 2013
barack_o_handso: The dokubo of a man is starting to irritate me with his incessant mumbling. Is it a mistake that a president was chosen from the minority in the first place?

OBJ should be roasted alive for this mistake. These guys are not civilised enough to be given power. Power to them means something different.

Who is re-electing who?
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by Wadeoye(m): 6:44am On May 22, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Lets be realistic. What did you think would happen, If anything should happen to Mr president?

Nofing will happen. What happened when MKO (a man of the people) died? Tell me who cares if GEJ dies apart from the tribalist creek dogs like dokubo who will be afraid of losing ASO rock patronage?
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by Nobody: 6:59am On May 22, 2013
When Yar'Adua died, Northerners did not take up arms oo....

Nigeria which way..

Asari Dokubo has not built a borehole in his village yet he used the struggle of those people to earn billions....

Edumare ku suru oo...
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by Mustay(m): 7:12am On May 22, 2013
So, Oga Dokubo, if anything 'untowards' happens to GEJ, then 'the gods are not to blame'!!!

All these political actors are just displaying their antics on a world that does not belong to any of them. This reminds me of a Nigeria where 'no man can rule better than OBJ' and where UMYA followers started campaigning for his 2011 elections as far back as 2008! hmm Orisirisi

We are indeed 'nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator'!
Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by Nobody: 10:33am On May 22, 2013
Are you sure that nothing happend in 1993 before he was locked up
Wadeoye:

Nofing will happen. What happened when MKO (a man of the people) died? Tell me who cares if GEJ dies apart from the tribalist creek dogs like dokubo who will be afraid of losing ASO rock patronage?

Re: President Mustn’t Die Before His Re-election, Asari-dokubo Warns by Mieye007: 11:44am On May 22, 2013
0lumide: When Yar'Adua died, Northerners did not take up arms oo....

Nigeria which way..

Asari Dokubo has not built a borehole in his village yet he used the struggle of those people to earn billions....

Edumare ku suru oo...
I dey laugh ooo OBJ-to- Atiku style grin grin grin

It is a fact that most Nigerians are brain dead which is in line with the reason why most of them look but can't see not to talk of noticing FACTS.

What Asari is saying is plain an simple, N/delta can't comfront the "Nigerian Conspiracy" to milk ND dry now. But killing JEG might just give us the inspiration to cripple the oil industry to ground zero (emphasis on ground zero).

Then if we all choose to remain one nigeria, we'd all learn to practice TRUE FEDERALISM to the latter. All these 'One Nigeria' thing is just postponing the doomsday that is very certain.

But for now,
Good luck to everybody
Goodluck Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Why people Are Leaving Lagos And Moving To Ondo State By Musiwa / First Attack On Civilian JFT: Boko Haram Kills 20 / Iyabo Obasanjo’s Bombshell: ‘i Stand By My Letter’ •letter Genuine —vgd Editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.