Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... (1180 Views)

The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / How Will U Convince A Girl That U Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by cosobi(m): 10:29am On May 22, 2013
A friend of mine was narrating this story to me.....And it goes like this....He has been dating this girl for the past 2yrs.this particular girl is based in Abuja and my friend in Lagos.Anytime this girl wants to come to lagos,he will demand for transport fare to and fro and even pocket money.my friend is that type that is always soft and have full pity on this girl and foot her bills.she normally come to lagos every month and my friend will not hesitate to pay her T'fare.Anyway, my friend was planning to marry this girl but his parent refused that he will suffer and that the girl graduated with OND and she will not be able to assist the boy if the need arises.Any time she comes to lagos she will demand for so many things not minding my friends salary.There was a time my friend visited her parents and siblings,concerning the marriage thing,she requested that my friend must give her parents and her silblings money b4 he leaves.My friend did not hesitate and he gave them what he came with.Every time she will be demanding for money.And again anytime he visits my friend in Lagos,money will be missing..my friend will ask her and she will deny it...Until my friend decided to pressure her and she confessed.According to my friend,he said he was nt happy with this girl character despite the fact he loves her.And the money she stole had nt been returned to my friend.If she wants to recharge her BB,and also pay her BB monthly subscription is on my friend..My friend was living in a room and parlour self contain and any time she visited,she will say;I dont like this place,i want a bigger place like 2 or 3 bedroom flat not minding the salary of friend.Because of this,my friend took a loan from the office and rented a 2 bedroom flat.Still, she will be demanding for more money from my friend to settle her bills.......Please is it right for my friend to marry her...Please i want honest answers..God bless u... smiley wink
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by Nobody: 10:53am On May 22, 2013
You friend na Mugu. . . Tell him I said so. . . 5 star Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by greedie1(f): 10:57am On May 22, 2013
your question is very inappropriate!!!
what you should be asking is ways to free your friend from the love portion he took...

she gave him, and he ate......
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by Nnekacherry: 11:02am On May 22, 2013
Hmmmm
@OP.. Are you saying that you dont know the answer to that question??
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by Enegod(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2013
ur friend friend is under the infleunce of juju...he needs serious help
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by ITbomb(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2013
She has a BB, you subscribe for her every month, she is not stayin with you. You love a thief who is stealing your money after you have spent so much on her
You and ur friend is a bomboclat
The stupidity exhibited by people in this section never fail to amaze me
No wonder the MODs here feel like kings in the midst of all these foolishness
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by Nobody: 11:23am On May 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by Nobody: 11:46am On May 22, 2013
[size=8pt][/size]
ITbomb: She has a BB, you subscribe for her every month, she is not stayin with you. You love a thief who is stealing your money after you have spent so much on her
ITbomb: She has a BB, you subscribe for her every month, she is not stayin with you. You love a thief who is stealing your money after you have spent so much on her

Hahaha,love dat word 'Bomboclat'.....Guy are u a Jamaican?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by AtheistD(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2013
sanb: I’m not sure what answer you’re expecting NLanders to provide. Do you want to hear NLanders say all is well; let him carry on with her; when it’s obvious that all isn’t okay…I.e. her character is despicable and nothing to write home about and not to forget she's also a thief...SMH.....

I pity your friend if he doesn’t walk away slowly NOW; cos all she’s currently doing now; is asking for money….it just makes me wonder sometimes why some women are greedy and selfish. What stops her from getting a job or better still getting into business to take care of these personal needs herself and be independent for once in her life?…..If your friend doesn't want to develop high blood pressure, then send her packing....I rest my case...

Because women like the good things in life and not all were brought up with the belief that you need to work to earn your way.

Look childrens fiction books:

Cinderella
Snow White
Rapunzel
Sleeping beauty
Beauty and the beast

All these highlight how the ladies met a rich prince (never mind their looks shocked) and their life was happy ever after. Girls grew up with similar expectations in life. In the west, society however has changed dramatically from that type of lifestyle.
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 22, 2013
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by AtheistD(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2013
sanb: I’m sure everyone loves the good things in life; be it men/women…..so it’s not just restricted to women only……

We’re now living in the 21st century; hence, no reason for a woman to think that all her needs should be directed to her BF/Partner/Spouse without her thinking that she needs to take care of some of those needs herself….

Some men dont care about stuff like that. I know a number of wealthy men who live chaste lives. Some have their wives living like queens while they live very humble lives.

The truth is that even with all the modern day opportunities, it is a mind set for some women to look for a "prince in shiny armour". They believe it is easier for them to just marry a rich guy, cinderella style. It isnt even about poverty alone. Some financially secure ladies still operate in that manner.
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by Princesszoe: 3:38pm On May 22, 2013
For the op to have asked this question it means that there is a mix up somewhere. Maybe the story posted here is half truth-half lie. Because if the story was intact, the man in question would have jilted the lady before now. There is another impression i would like to correct here. A woman working should not be the basic thing a man looks out for while choosing a wife. Is like a woman looking out for a wealthy man to be her husband and snobs the average or poor ones. Character, fear of God and compatibility should be the major traits. Whether she is working or not shouldn't be the case. She can secure an employment or start off a business when she is done with having babies or anytime after the wedding.That is why some men end up getting married to the wrong partners. And at the end of the day, the man will start cheating while the wife joins him in the game too. A man who centers his mind on "i must marry a business/working class lady" has 85percent chances of having a collapsed or unsettled marriage because he will be carried away during courtship by thinking that he has gotten a financial helper whereas he just signed a devasting marriage contract. Men be guided. Meanwhile not all men attach this occupation thing as a criteria in choosing a partner.
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by AtheistD(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2013
Princess zoe: For the op to have asked this question it means that there is a mix up somewhere. Maybe the story posted here is half truth-half lie. Because if the story was intact, the man in question would have jilted the lady before now. There is another impression i would like to correct here. A woman working should not be the basic thing a man looks out for while choosing a wife. Is like a woman looking out for a wealthy man to be her husband and snobs the average or poor ones. Character, fear of God and compatibility should be the major traits. Whether she is working or not shouldn't be the case. She can secure an employment or start off a business when she is done with having babies or anytime after the wedding.That is why some men end up getting married to the wrong partners. And at the end of the day, the man will start cheating while the wife joins him in the game too. A man who centers his mind on "i must marry a business/working class lady" has 85percent chances of having a collapsed or unsettled marriage because he will be carried away during courtship by thinking that he has gotten a financial helper whereas he just signed a devasting marriage contract. Men be guided. Meanwhile not all men attach this occupation thing as a criteria in choosing a partner.

Sure, but a man managing financially does not want to be saddled with too much financial responsibility.
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by carlos1(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2013
sexkillz: You friend na Mugu. . . Tell him I said so. . . 5 star Mumu.

Hahahah! No b only mumu, Dat im friend na big Okoro. D guy get sawdust for em head.
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by obyrich(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2013
Princess zoe: For the op to have asked this question it means that there is a mix up somewhere. Maybe the story posted here is half truth-half lie. Because if the story was intact, the man in question would have jilted the lady before now. There is another impression i would like to correct here. A woman working should not be the basic thing a man looks out for while choosing a wife. Is like a woman looking out for a wealthy man to be her husband and snobs the average or poor ones. Character, fear of God and compatibility should be the major traits. Whether she is working or not shouldn't be the case. She can secure an employment or start off a business when she is done with having babies or anytime after the wedding.That is why some men end up getting married to the wrong partners. And at the end of the day, the man will start cheating while the wife joins him in the game too. A man who centers his mind on "i must marry a business/working class lady" has 85percent chances of having a collapsed or unsettled marriage because he will be carried away during courtship by thinking that he has gotten a financial helper whereas he just signed a devasting marriage contract. Men be guided. Meanwhile not all men attach this occupation thing as a criteria in choosing a partner.
Can you marry a poor man with good character in preference to a rich guy who does not measure up character wise?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 22, 2013
My friend,a friend in need is a friend indeed!As a friend to your friend after years of friending,I think you need to sit him down as friend and tell him,"friend,you need to listen to a friendly advice and quit with you girlfriend"It's obvious your friend is being tossed here and there by an opportunist!If your friend refuse to listen,disfriend your friend and try to befriend your friend's girlfriend in other to show him wat a foolish friend he has been!I hope u take my advice my friend! grin cool
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 22, 2013
Too much friend in the write-up. undecided
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by Princesszoe: 4:07am On May 23, 2013
@obyrich, ofcourse i will go for the poor guy. I cannot even get myself to think of ending up with a man that lacks the qualities of a responsible and God fearing husband. Also remember that the riches of a man who lacks character cannot be guarantted. His poor and ill character can cause him his wealth tomorrow except if he is using some magic which will still endanger the lives, destinies and glories of his wife and children. Moreso that family will surely lack peace. Infact the list of consequences are just endless.
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 23, 2013
Chai. SO e get some guys wey still de behave dis way? in this 21st Century for this naija? Imagine borrowing money to pack out to 2 bedroom because your girlfriend doesn't like it? Better tell your friend that he is on a long thing, The girl in question doesn't love him @ all and he needs to be a man and learn how to control this girl because is the gurl that is controlling him abi she use juju hold am? even if na juju
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by Youngpo413: 1:43pm On May 23, 2013
Na wao
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by Excellent7(m): 11:31pm On May 23, 2013
It's quite unfortunate but your friend is just being a big fool! He is dealing with a stranger!!
A man should do things at his own time and not at the behest of someone who obviously has not started earning.Did I hear you say he took loan to rent a house to please a woman that visits?
At the risk of losing your friendship with this "mugu" advice him to run as fast as his legs can carry him.
I will not be surprised if this guy dips his hands where he should not in other to please this babe, Your guy is gathering ant infested wood oh!! He better listens to his parents. They sitting down have seen what the your guy is not seeing seated atop an iroko tree with binoculars.
If you can, talk to him, pray for him and a last ditch effort show him the posts on this topic.
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... by miikel4aver: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
I need a good samaritan to help me financially with my school fees #140,000, please if you can pls call me on 07082085282 or send it to my account m account name: George Michael F. Account no: 0140710237. Gtbank. Thank you as you help me.

(1) (Reply)

Can It Survive? / Photos: Check Out The Nigerian Man That Had A Sex Change To Become A Woman / I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.