Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! (1184 Views)

Please help rate this two girls (Pictures) / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / Two Girls Were Fighting, See Me Separating Them ( Adult 18+ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! by chiboy1928(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
I am in love wit two beautiful ladies and both of them are madly in love wit me and I don't want to hurt the two ladies as well mind u they are both graduate and matured and not kids but am confused don't knw wich to choose guys advice me if u were in ma shoe wat will u do tanks.
Re: I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
I pity the word 'LOVE'
Phew, dt word has suffered! angry
Re: I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! by jmoore(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
chiboy1928: I am in love wit two beautiful ladies and both of them are madly in love wit me and I don't want to hurt the two ladies as well mind u they are both graduate and matured and not kids but am confused don't knw wich to choose guys advice me if u were in ma shoe wat will u do tanks.

Bros, shoe get size. Your own no fit me.
Re: I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! by EzePromoe: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
Then marry the two undecided
Re: I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! by Ola3tag(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! by nanauju(f): 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
undecided Did u meet them both at the same time and fell in love?? I guess u met one before the other, but what I don't really get is how u made urself fall for the two. You should be old enough to know what u want nah. Or were u 'testing' them only for u to discover that both of them are 'sweet', and now, you don't wanna let go?! Use ur head bro.....it's ur problem to solve undecided
Re: I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! by ochon: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2013
You can't love two people EQUALLY. One of 'em please you more or compliments you more. Go for her. Don't try any foul play with both of them or loose them both
Re: I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 12, 2013
chiboy1928: I am in love wit two beautiful ladies and both of them are madly in love wit me and I don't want to hurt the two ladies as well mind u they are both graduate and matured and not kids but am confused don't knw wich to choose guys advice me if u were in ma shoe wat will u do tanks.

Check yourself wella... U may not have real love for one or even two of them.
Re: I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! by Nuzo1(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2013
Flip a coin.

It works all the time. undecided tongue
Re: I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! by skydeep(f): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2013
And what makes you think you will stop at 2 girls? That same selfish sexual urge that made you go for the second one will definitely lead you to the third, fourth..............

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! by chiboy1928(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2013
ochon: You can't love two people EQUALLY. One of 'em please you more or compliments you more. Go for her. Don't try any foul play with both of them or loose them both
dey both fall in love wit me so don't blame me I just don't know why any lady that set her eyes on me tend to love me so is it my fault nw answer me.
Re: I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
You can't possibly be in love with both of them at the same time.
Search yourself. What you feel for one is real love and the other- probably lust.
Only you can solve the answer to your riddle
Re: I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! by dre11(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
vivacious vivi: You can't possibly be in love with both of them at the same time.
Search yourself. What you feel for one is real love and the other- probably lust.
Only you can solve the answer to your riddle
abeg leave the guy alone
he doesn't know the meaning of love
SMH

what he had for the two is lust for their bodies and after he have his way with both he will just change his words again
Re: I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! by Okworigeorge(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
dre11:
abeg leave the guy alone
SMH

what he had for the two is lust for their bodies and after he have his way with both he will just change his words again
am also in d same situation. I av a GF whom I luv so much buh doubt if she truly luv me n there is another gal whom luv me n also feel smtin for her buh not as I luv my GF.....dey all live close, at 1st I didn't evn knw who 2 go for
Re: I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! by chiboy1928(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
dre11:
abeg leave the guy alone
SMH

hmmm is dat wat you thought.
Re: I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! by Drdaps(m): 4:57am On Dec 13, 2013
I think u ar in lust with 2 girls

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused,i Need Some Help / What Hot Ladies Really Want In A Guy (LADIES & GUYS). / Woman Abandon Her 3 Children To Marry Violent Prisoner She Met Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.