Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London - Foreign Affairs (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (58460 Views)

Ex British Soldier Becomes First Transgender Muslim / Identity Of British Soldier Hacked Down At Woolwich Revealed (photos) / A Female British Soldier Put To Bed On The War Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 23, 2013
coogar:

you don't feel sympathy the young life of an innocent boy was cut short? na wa o. would you feel sympathy if he was your sibling?

Coogs leave matter abeg...Na just my politics...If I start, We go derail this thread
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Idowuogbo(f): 6:30pm On May 23, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Not yet... grin cheesy
Ko funny mehn.. You're mean. angry
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by coogar: 6:32pm On May 23, 2013
jackbauersballs:
Coogs leave matter abeg...Na just my politics...If I start, We go derail this thread

edit that post - it belittles you! even if he was a dog, no living thing deserves to be subjected to such treatment!

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 23, 2013
Scotland Yard say a man and woman, both 29, have been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder in relation to the Woolwich killing of Drummer Lee Rigby.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 23, 2013
coogar:

edit that post - it belittles you! even if he was a dog, no living thing deserves to be subjected to such treatment!

Agreed...and I feel bad about that...

But I really don't feel bad that he went...I just did not like how he did...

You guys must remember that he was a soldier - His job was to kill and die for his country...
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by alnaijiri(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2013
Anvaller:

Shut up dude!!! I am a muslim but I am asking u to shut the Eff Up Right Now. Your comment isn't helping things at all. We normal, positive, right thinking muslims are beginning to take things more seriously with you radicals or potential radicals. U are just messing things up for muslims in general and unfortunately u are always very quick to speak for muslims, speak for urself dude!!! If u believe as a muslim u shouldn't be ruled by a non sharia jurisdiction so what are u doing there? Are u making any sense? And now u are talking about Sharia as if sharia itself is not man made.. Point to sharia for me in the Quran...
If u made this kind of comment in US or Canada... the muslim community themselves would report u to the security agents.
Have u seen how UK muslims are massively denouncing those guys and exonerating themselves? So u don't represent us, u only represent radicals like u.
U are defacing Islam, Stop It right now or Go to H3LL!

Unlike you, hypocrite, I actually believe in my religion. I don't believe in using violence, but it's clear what I and the believing Muslims want is Sharia law. God willing, we will out-populated the infidels in Europe and then through the process of democracy change the laws and constitution to the one given to us from God Almighty. It won't be long before that happens. God is on our side.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U finished uni @ 24? Lmao!!!!! Kai! How many times u repeat year 1?

grin grin grin This really got me chuckling. grin grin grin
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2013
One Nation of Islam under the rule of Sharia law, from Lake Chad to Lagos Lagoon. From the savannah to the Delta. This is aspiration of every true Nigerian Muslim.

You begin to understand how an extremist, poverty-stricken, indoctrinated, illiterate Muslim thinks
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:24pm On May 23, 2013
alnaijiri:

By migrating to infidel lands, we can change them from within to elevate the country spiritually by living according to Islam and spreading the light of Islan in this world of darkness. Also, Muslim lands currently are overpopulated and without sufficient resources, so for survival we must migrate.

God willing, Britain and much of Europe will be under sharia law as Muslim population overtake that of Xtians in Europe, and we will be able change laws to sharia democratically. You'll see that even non-muslims would find benefits in such an arrangement.

Like they did under Prophet Mohammed PBUH (so i don't offend the senses of boko-haramists on this thread)
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by blackmale1: 7:38pm On May 23, 2013
jackbauersballs: To be perfectly honest,I don't really feel bad that this soldier was killed.

I feel bad about HOW he was killed...and the circumstance of his death..and the fact that it was a Nigerian what done him...

But I really don't feel sympathy for him...

If that makes sense.. undecided

COLD arsss muttafcukr...ur situation is worst than these terrorist,i pray terror preys on you soon,i think you will appreciate it better..bet u jst wanted to sound cool,pathetic..
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 23, 2013
^^ ewoooo !
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 23, 2013
alnaijiri:

By migrating to infidel lands, we can change them from within to elevate the country spiritually by living according to Islam and spreading the light of Islan in this world of darkness. Also, Muslim lands currently are overpopulated and without sufficient resources, so for survival we must migrate.

God willing, Britain and much of Europe will be under sharia law as Muslim population overtake that of Xtians in Europe, and we will be able change laws to sharia democratically. You'll see that even non-muslims would find benefits in such an arrangement.

The sad fact is you actually believe what you're saying. I personally have no issues with Islam - it's when practicing Muslims become fundermentalists, and use Islam to justify violence, I get riled.

Even God gives Man a choice, He does not force religion upon us. You'd do well to follow His example.

2 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 23, 2013
alnaijiri: Islam teaches us to be human beings, that we should have compassion

If compassion means stoning non-believers and adulterers to death, beheading or other barbaric forms of putting to death anyone who speaks out against Islam, then I'd rather remain an uncivilized savage. Compassion? That word doesn't exist in Islam. A religion that censors freedom of expression.

Salman Rushdie wrote The Satanic Verses in 1988, and one of your Islamic brothers, Ayatollah Khomeini had a Fatwā placed on Salman's head, a threat which remains to this day.

Compassion? What a joke!

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by alnaijiri(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2013
Siena:

If compassion means stoning non-believers and adulterers to death, beheading or other barbaric forms of putting to death anyone who speaks out against Islam, then I'd rather remain an uncivilized savage. Compassion? That word doesn't exist in Islam. A religion that censors freedom of expression.

Who are we to judge whether God's laws are compassionate based on our human understanding of compassion? You can't deny that under sharia law, societies function better: there are less theft, murder, rape, adulatery, etc.

Salman Rushdie wrote The Satanic Verses in 1988, and one of your Islamic brothers, Ayatollah Khomeini had a Fatwā placed on Salman's head, a threat which remains to this day.

The Ayatollah of Iran is a Shia, a heretical sect, and not a real Muslim. Don't associate Shia with real Muslims (Sunnis).
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 23, 2013
alnaijiri:

Who are we to judge whether God's laws are compassionate based on our human understanding of compassion? You can't deny that under sharia law, societies function better: there are less theft, murder, rape, adulatery, etc.

The Ayatollah of Iran is a Shia, a heretical sect, and not a real Muslim. Don't associate Shia with real Muslims (Sunnis).
you guys need to stop responding to this guy, tap your ignore buttons.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 23, 2013
jackbauersballs: You guys must remember that he was a soldier - His job was to kill and die for his country...

Agreed. But this young man didn't lose his life in active service. He died in peaceful times. He was murdered! I don't understand what's so difficult to comprehend here.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by alnaijiri(m): 8:53pm On May 23, 2013
Where was the west when Muslim Rohingyas are being slaughtered wholesale by the Buddhists in Burma? Or the Nigerian Army massacring entire villages in Borno and saying that the dead (including women and children) are BH members?

You still see Britain and USA still going to Burma and invest there. Western Oil Companies still stuff the coffers of the Nigerian Army. It's obvious that the West don't care about Muslim lives. Why should we care about theirs? Still, nothing justifies this beheading, which is inexcusable, but it's nothing compared to the suffering afflicted upon the Muslims, which the West tolerates and even encourages on a regular basis.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 23, 2013
alnaijiri: It's obvious that the West don't care about Muslim lives. Why should we care about theirs?

So Islam teaches you not to care about anyone, but yourselves? That two wrongs equate a right?
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by alnaijiri(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2013
Siena:

So Islam teaches you not to care about anyone, but yourselves? That two wrongs equate a right?

Isn't self-preservation common sense? Take care of yourself before taking care of others. Taking care of your own group (Muslims) before taking care of other groups (non-Muslims).
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 23, 2013
alnaijiri:

Isn't self-preservation common sense? Take care of yourself before taking care of others. Taking care of your own group (Muslims) before taking care of other groups (non-Muslims).

You've just confirmed my worse thoughts on Islam. I've got nothing more to add.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Lagusta(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2013
Siena:

You've just confirmed my worse thoughts on Islam. I've got nothing more to add.

my dear siena, please do not listen to him.......

our beloved prophet muhammad (SAW) migrated to a place where there were jews, christians and pagans, and there was no scuffle between them in that land.....

i have been following your posts lately, and you have alot of misconceptions about the true islam, not the radical type.....

there is fundamentalism andextremismin all religions, even among christians, remember charlemagne, the great king who pillaged alot of villages all in the name of the cross!!!!

so please, muslims and christians used to live togetherin one brotherhood, why now dowe hate each other....

my oga siena, please.......

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Lagusta(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2013
that ayatollah is a shia, a faction of the true islam, none of the great scholars of the true islam hasissued any fatwa or sorts....

but if u say others did, please let us know!!!!!

Siena:

Compassion? What a joke!
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 23, 2013
you guys are still debating undecided
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 23, 2013
Lagusta:

my dear siena, please do not listen to him.......

our beloved prophet muhammad (SAW) migrated to a place where there were jews, christians and pagans, and there was no scuffle between them in that land.....

i have been following your posts lately, and you have alot of misconceptions about the true islam, not the radical type.....

there is fundamentalism andextremismin all religions, even among christians, remember charlemagne, the great king who pillaged alot of villages all in the name of the cross!!!!

so please, muslims and christians used to live togetherin one brotherhood, why now dowe hate each other....

my oga siena, please.......

Thank you brother, for setting me straight.

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Fishout(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2013
Infact,l was totally disappointed when i read what Anti-ISLAM post on dis thread.bt ISLAM is not like dat.For non muslim,I just want u to see it as propagandas because we muslim know dat d person just twisted AL QURAN nd HADITH.so no amount of jagors u wrote dat can turn good muslim to disbelievers.ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE.we are brothers nd sisters.BH are a good muslim nd those whose are terrorizing other welfarism.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 23, 2013
alnaijiri:

Unlike you, hypocrite, I actually believe in my religion. I don't believe in using violence, but it's clear what I and the believing Muslims want is Sharia law. God willing, we will out-populated the infidels in Europe and then through the process of democracy change the laws and constitution to the one given to us from God Almighty. It won't be long before that happens. God is on our side.

Seun should do something and find out where the terrorist is chatting from, he needs to be locked up ASAP before he maims potential innocent peeps. Smh
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 12:14am On May 24, 2013
Fishout: Infact,l was totally disappointed when i read what Anti-ISLAM post on dis thread.bt ISLAM is not like dat.For non muslim,I just want u to see it as propagandas because we muslim know dat d person just twisted AL QURAN nd HADITH.so no amount of jagors u wrote dat can turn good muslim to disbelievers.ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE.we are brothers nd sisters.BH are a good muslim nd those whose are terrorizing other welfarism.

I've got no personal beef against islam, you can check ALL my posts to confirm such.

There's an adage in igbo that says "ofu aka ruta mmanu, ogazuo aka ndi ozo" meaning when one finger touches a palm oil, it spreads to other fingers. There're still good moslems that won't commit these crimes but it's hard for people who have been reading news of savagely deaths upon deaths meted to infidels (as you lot call non-belivers) by the radicals, to agree that there are still good moslems left.

I don't blame them cos outta anger, the few good moslems are roped in with the bad ones. Try telling the families of the countless peeps that have been beheaded, bombed, butchered, burnt alive by radical islamites that islam is a religion of peace and watch them lynch you cos they can never believe such outta the sadness the radical moslems have brought to them.

Don't blame us for thinking that islam aint a religion of peace, cos right now, we're pissed with all these killings going on in the name of islam

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by alnaijiri(m): 12:43am On May 24, 2013
lalaosky:
Seun should do something and find out where the terrorist is chatting from, he needs to be locked up ASAP before he maims potential innocent peeps. Smh

Because I'm a Muslim I'm automatically a security threat? Despite how many times I explicitly disavow any support for violence, you still think I should be locked up? We can all see who's the bigot here. You're a shameless fearmonger. You have no idea how words such as yours could cost people their lives, all because some people mistook your words for truth. If an innocent Muslim gets hurt because what you said, you'll have blood on your hands.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 12:48am On May 24, 2013
alnaijiri:

Because I'm a Muslim I'm automatically a security threat? Despite how many times I explicitly disavow any support for violence, you still think I should be locked up? We can all see who's the bigot here. You're a shameless fearmonger. You have no idea how words such as yours could cost people their lives, all because some people mistook your words for truth. If an innocent Muslim gets hurt because what you said, you'll have blood on your hands.

Fck off , you piece of shiat, bloody terrorists
..you days are coming to their end.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 12:48am On May 24, 2013
alnaijiri:

Dirty Arab Slave

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by alnaijiri(m): 1:26am On May 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Dirty Arab Slave

Ah, go back to Cameroon, you scum! This is Nairaland, not CFA Francland.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 1:28am On May 24, 2013
alnaijiri:

If you believe in your religion, anyone who doesn't is by definition an infidel. I believe that Islam is the way God our Creator wants us to live our lives. So, if one isn't a Muslim, one isn't fulfilling the will of God. It has nothing to do with respect. I may respect you, but if you are not a Muslim, then you are an infidel.

To Muslims, it is an intolerable shame to be ruled by infidels and live under the jurisdiction of non-sharia laws. Since God created this world, we should follow His laws and not those of man

Naked and not ashamed
Tua
I have since concluded that most of you are truly nuts
The only difference is that some carry out the command,others secretly cheer them on
Same mindset in you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship / Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon / Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.