Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London - Foreign Affairs (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (58438 Views)

Ex British Soldier Becomes First Transgender Muslim / Identity Of British Soldier Hacked Down At Woolwich Revealed (photos) / A Female British Soldier Put To Bed On The War Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 1:40am On May 24, 2013
ola_pluto:
I believe 99.99999% of Muslims are peaceful, but the very tiny minority get all the attention. I doubt if any other religion can boast of that figure

That is not true
Polls have actually been taken of Muslims in different places and almost half of nigerian Muslims support terrorism and al queda

We have a huge problem
Bigger than anyone can imagine
Keep hiding your heads in the sand.
See the table below then read the full text in the link I provided
With over 40% of Muslims supporting terror groups,we need to be very afraid.

The survey, conducted April 12 to May 7 by the Pew Research Center’s Global Attitudes Project, finds that the Palestinian organization Hamas, which, like Hezbollah, has been classified as a terrorist organization by the U.S. and other Western governments, also receives mixed ratings across the Muslim publics surveyed. Jordanian Muslims express the most support – 60% have a favorable view of Hamas – while Muslims in Turkey offer the least positive ratings (9% favorable and 67% unfavorable). Opinions of Hamas are nearly evenly split in Egypt and Lebanon.
While views of Hamas and Hezbollah are mixed, al Qaeda – as well as its leader, Osama bin Laden – receives overwhelmingly negative ratings in nearly all countries where the question was asked. More than nine-in-ten (94%) Muslims in Lebanon express negative opinions of al Qaeda, as do majorities of Muslims in Turkey (74%), Egypt (72%), Jordan (62%) and Indonesia (56%). Only in Nigeria do Muslims express positive views of al Qaeda; 49% have a favorable view and just 34% have an unfavorable view of bin Laden’s organization. (Findings regarding opinions of al Qaeda and bin Laden were previously released in “Obama More Popular Abroad Than at Home, Global Image of U.S. Continues to Benefit,” June 17, 2010.)

http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 2:23am On May 24, 2013
alnaijiri:

Unlike you, hypocrite, I actually believe in my religion. I don't believe in using violence, but it's clear what I and the believing Muslims want is Sharia law. God willing, we will out-populated the infidels in Europe and then through the process of democracy change the laws and constitution to the one given to us from God Almighty. It won't be long before that happens. God is on our side.

then why dont you move to the middle east? why are you intent on taking Europe away from the rightful owners by force?

Let me reiterate... we will continue to have deaths like this on our hands until we learn that the only way to combat radical islam is by bombing them back to the stone ages.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Profkenny1(m): 2:25am On May 24, 2013
ISLAM, the religion of p*iss...let prophet Mohammad go and f*uc*k himself!
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 2:26am On May 24, 2013
alnaijiri:

Who are we to judge whether God's laws are compassionate based on our human understanding of compassion? You can't deny that under sharia law, societies function better: there are less theft, murder, rape, adulatery, etc.

Absolutely false. Like someone said earlier... islam is a religion of liars.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by alnaijiri(m): 2:27am On May 24, 2013
davidylan:

then why dont you move to the middle east? why are you intent on taking Europe away from the rightful owners by force?

Rightful owners? Who are you, a BNP member? British Muslims are as British as the queen of England, and have every right to reside there. When their population becomes the majority, which is only a matter of time, they'll make Britain an Islamic country, as it should be.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 2:28am On May 24, 2013
alnaijiri:

Rightful owners? Who are you, a BNP member? British Muslims are as British as the queen of England, and have every right to reside there. When their population becomes the majority, which is only a matter of time, they'll make Britain an Islamic country, as it should be.

And make it as peaceful as the sharia lands of Bornu,Kano,Yobe,Pakistan,Chechnya,Mali,Somalia,Yemen,Afghanistan,Iran ,Iraq,Libya and Syria? grin

8 of the top ten most dangerous countries in the world are Muslim Shari lands
Go figure

http://www.biggone.com/2013/03/20/top-10-most-dangerous-countries-in-the-world-2013/
Meanwhile not a single Mulsim country made it to the top 10 most peaceful countries
No wonder you can't wait to flee to the infidel lands
http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2012/06/15/most-and-least-peaceful-countries-in-world/

2 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 3:33am On May 24, 2013
alnaijiri:

Another deluded foot soldier of allah.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by pleep(m): 4:42am On May 24, 2013
Lol for the life of me a cant figure out why Europe doesn't deport all of yall...
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by fckyourman: 5:40am On May 24, 2013
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by KingPradas(m): 5:41am On May 24, 2013
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill thousands in the middle east, and you are a hero.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 5:52am On May 24, 2013
alnaijiri:

Ah, go back to Cameroon, you scum! This is Nairaland, not CFA Francland.
savage, animal

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by KingPradas(m): 5:53am On May 24, 2013
Let's get some facts clear here. These two men killed a British Soldier, not an innocent civilian. They clearly identify themselves as Muslims, but that doesn't mean they represent the religion of Islam and/or over 2 Billion Muslims worldwide.

The British Army/Navy has committed heinous crimes throughout the world, and still continue to do so in Muslim countries today. In these countries, innocent Muslim women and children are killed or maimed every day, LITERALLY. Imagine living with that type of terror. The Media wants you to believe that these Men hate YOU, the civilian, and your way of life. But thats false. They want to save their people from oppression. They want the killing of innocent Muslims to stop. "Eye for an eye, Tooth for a tooth".

The problem is people in the west don't understand how these Men are willing to give their life for complete strangers that have no connection to themselves other than the religion of Islam. So they assume that they're insane/crazy or what-have-you. The fact is Islam teaches Muslims that they are all ONE body. and if One body part is experiencing pain, then the whole body feels it, and of course must do something to remedy the pain

What is the difference between a Drone bomb and a beheading? Why is one less savage then the other? Why are western countries consistently invading poor Middle Eastern countries? Why did the news anchor cut out most of this Man's words and talk over him? Was this man not speaking English?

I don't excuse this Man's actions, because I don't know if that British Soldier was a good man or not. If he actually killed innocent Muslims or not. But perspective is important. This news anchor wants you to pick a side. You don't always have to pick an absolute side, but it is better to understand both sides. That's where the truth is.

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 5:57am On May 24, 2013
Fool^^ that's why Arab muslims still call you monkey(abrd), throw you stones and bananaright? Thats why they don't want their girls to even look at you right, so much for Islam brotherhood, wake up you are tools being used by them to fight the west .period...an Arab slave, pathetic when we know how this religion came in Africa ,Smh
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 6:01am On May 24, 2013
KingPradas: Let's get some facts clear here. These two men killed a British Soldier, not an innocent civilian. They clearly identify themselves as Muslims, but that doesn't mean they represent the religion of Islam and/or over 2 Billion Muslims worldwide.

The British Army/Navy has committed heinous crimes throughout the world, and still continue to do so in Muslim countries today. In these countries, innocent Muslim women and children are killed or maimed every day, LITERALLY. Imagine living with that type of terror. The Media wants you to believe that these Men hate YOU, the civilian, and your way of life. But thats false. They want to save their people from oppression. They want the killing of innocent Muslims to stop. "Eye for an eye, Tooth for a tooth".

The problem is people in the west don't understand how these Men are willing to give their life for complete strangers that have no connection to themselves other than the religion of Islam. So they assume that they're insane/crazy or what-have-you. The fact is Islam teaches Muslims that they are all ONE body. and if One body part is experiencing pain, then the whole body feels it, and of course must do something to remedy the pain

What is the difference between a Drone bomb and a beheading? Why is one less savage then the other? Why are western countries consistently invading poor Middle Eastern countries? Why did the news anchor cut out most of this Man's words and talk over him? Was this man not speaking English?

I don't excuse this Man's actions, because I don't know if that British Soldier was a good man or not. If he actually killed innocent Muslims or not. But perspective is important. This news anchor wants you to pick a side. You don't always have to pick an absolute side, but it is better to understand both sides. That's where the truth is.

Islam brotherhood my foot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wtuWsBq9u4
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by KingPradas(m): 6:14am On May 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Islam brotherhood my foot

First of all, what does islam brotherhood has to do with this. The Libyan people were killing black people because they supported Gaddafi during the Libyan revolution, know as the mercenaries. The libyan people declared terror on black people because of there support to Gaddafi, kindly show me where they said there were motivated by islam to kill black people ?

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 6:16am On May 24, 2013
KingPradas: Let's get some facts clear here. These two men killed a British Soldier, not an innocent civilian. They clearly identify themselves as Muslims, but that doesn't mean they represent the religion of Islam and/or over 2 Billion Muslims worldwide.

Oh please spare us the incoherent nonsense. Your entire diatribe here was one long unnecessary excuse for the animal who killed an innocent father and husband. Yes muslims are dying in the middle east... but they are not dying from the guns of british soldiers but the barbaric acts of their own muslim brethren. Over 40,000 muslims have died in Syria since January... i am yet to see any of you run off to kill the nearest Syrian in outrage.

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 6:19am On May 24, 2013
Fishout: I.ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE.we are brothers nd sisters.BH are a good muslim nd those whose are terrorizing other welfarism.
yes wch is why there is peace in most Islamic countries. Boko Horam is an act of peace too
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 6:20am On May 24, 2013

hahaha i laugh in arabic. Dumb black idiots... take a trip to Egypt or UAE or Saudi Arabia and see how your arab "brothers" treat you as worse than scum. They derisively call you "abd" (slave) to your face, it is a crime for any of their daughters to marry you raisin heads (mohammad's words), they routinely deny you visas, push you to the rear in their mosques and thumb their noses at you... and you all claim to be "one"? Even the fulanis disagree with you... and they are black!

3 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by KingPradas(m): 6:25am On May 24, 2013
davidylan:

Oh please spare us the incoherent nonsense. Your entire diatribe here was one long unnecessary excuse for the animal who killed an innocent father and husband. Yes muslims are dying in the middle east... but they are not dying from the guns of british soldiers but the barbaric acts of their own muslim brethren. Over 40,000 muslims have died in Syria since January... i am yet to see any of you run off to kill the nearest Syrian in outrage.

Who told you there are killed by Syrians,?. They are being killed by the western world, Why does america & nato have troops in syria to do what ?

2 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by alnaijiri(m): 6:44am On May 24, 2013
davidylan:

hahaha i laugh in arabic. Dumb black idiots... take a trip to Egypt or UAE or Saudi Arabia and see how your arab "brothers" treat you as worse than scum. They derisively call you "abd" (slave) to your face, it is a crime for any of their daughters to marry you raisin heads (mohammad's words), they routinely deny you visas, push you to the rear in their mosques and thumb their noses at you... and you all claim to be "one"? Even the fulanis disagree with you... and they are black!

Nonsense hearsay. Have you been to Saudi Arabia? I have. Was there for Hajj 3 years ago and didn't experience any racism. In fact, I never felt more brotherhood and solidarity anywhere else than when I was in Makkah and Madinah. Stop your hideous lies.

There are racist Muslims, sure. But Islam teaches universal brotherhood and forbids racism.

It is Muslims who are victims of racists. In Burma, the Buddhists are commiting genocide against the Muslim Rohingyas because of their religion and darker skin. Also the war on Muslim North Nigeria is a tribal one, supported most strongly by Igbos against Hausas, Fulanis, and Kanuris.

2 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 6:46am On May 24, 2013
alnaijiri:

Nonsense hearsay. Have you been to Saudi Arabia? I have. Was there for Hajj 3 years ago and didn't experience any racism. In fact, I never felt more brotherhood and solidarity anywhere else than when I was in Makkah and Madinah. Stop your hideous lies.

There are racist Muslims, sure. But Islam teaches universal brotherhood and forbids racism.

It is Muslims who are victims of racists. In Burma, the Buddhists are commiting genocide against the Muslim Rohingyas because of their religion and darker skin. Also the war on Muslim North Nigeria is a tribal one, supported most strongly by Igbos against Hausas, Fulanis, and Kanuris.

Moslem brotherhood
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 6:48am On May 24, 2013
KingPradas:

Who told you there are killed by Syrians,?. They are being killed by the western world, Why does america & nato have troops in syria to do what ?

Actually bro... there is not one single foreign soldier in Syria. The over 40,000 killed in Syria were killed by their own brothers... but of course facts should not detract you from spouting the standard "it is all the fault of the west" excuse each time muslims expose themselves for the blood thirsty animals they truly are.

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 6:49am On May 24, 2013
alnaijiri:

So why didnt you just stay there rather than running back to the UK?
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by alnaijiri(m): 6:59am On May 24, 2013
davidylan:

So why didnt you just stay there rather than running back to the UK?

I don't live in the UK, I live in Lagos. Saudi Arabia is not an immigrant country. What's wrong with living in Nigeria? Sharia is already the law in the North, and God willing will spread down to the coast too. Imagine deafening calls to prayer in Enugu, five times a day. That'd be a beautiful scene.

2 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 7:10am On May 24, 2013
alnaijiri:

I don't live in the UK, I live in Lagos. Saudi Arabia is not an immigrant country. What's wrong with living in Nigeria? Sharia is already the law in the North, and God willing will spread down to the coast too. Imagine deafening calls to prayer in Enugu, five times a day. That'd be a beautiful scene.

Promptly followed by a rabid pack of demons baying for the blood of the innocent for a "crime" committed in Denmark? I'll pass. Thank God you live in Lagos... one less animal the West has to worry about on its borders.

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by alnaijiri(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2013
davidylan:

Promptly followed by a rabid pack of demons baying for the blood of the innocent for a "crime" committed in Denmark? I'll pass. Thank God you live in Lagos... one less animal the West has to worry about on its borders.

So, you're the West's willing slave? You're a disgrace, you dog!
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 7:21am On May 24, 2013
^^ a Muslim calling someone else slave, wonder shall never end
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 7:26am On May 24, 2013
alnaijiri:

So, you're the West's willing slave? You're a disgrace, you dog!

Funny you should say that... afterall your arab brothers treat their dogs better than you.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by r231(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2013
davidylan:

Funny you should say that... afterall your arab brothers treat their dogs better than you.

grin grin grin
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by alnaijiri(m): 8:05am On May 24, 2013
davidylan:

You've never been to Arab countries, so you got that from the media, didn't you?

I've been to Saudi Arabia, Dubai, and Sudan, and have not encountered racism. In fact the Sudanese are both black and Arabs, and there is no contradiction in their identity.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by blackmale1: 9:07am On May 24, 2013

Guy u are as cold as death,trying to justify a human being die in the hands of an islamist savage on the street makes u inhuman..
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Profkenny1(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2013
alnaijiri:

stop talking crap.....I worked in Saudi for 2 years (as a professional in the Eastern Province) and I can categorically say they are fu*ck*ing racists and they see others as slaves.For example, call a Saudi "rafeek" and he will reply immediately that he is not a rafeek. he will tell you it's Indians,Pakistans,Bangladeshi etc who are rafeek. Instead he prefers to be called "sodeeq".
You went to Mecca, but you didn't interact with them for months nau. I worked with them for 2 years and with what I saw, Islam is definitely s*h*it!!!
Arabs are very lazy, violent and selfish people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship / Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon / Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.