Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (76513 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blasts Nigerians Over Hypocrisy Against Ibos / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by gothrones(m): 2:12am On May 23, 2013
Nigerians and hypocrisy are twin siblings! It is very interesting to see most of the Nigerians on this site claiming that such deeds do not happen in Nigeria. Where do I start from?
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:13am On May 23, 2013
tdade: that's besides the point. If he grew up in Lagos, Oyo, Ekiti or any other part of the south(including SS&SE), he's less likely to turn out like this. My point is this: everything he is today, he is because of them(UK). Would you ever hear of a true yoruba or Igbo man beheading someone in the name of Islam?
I agree tho.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by gothrones(m): 2:14am On May 23, 2013
Desola:

I can see that you are gagging for a b1tch slap but you are in too much of a hurry to get it. It will come to you in no time, don't worry. At this present time, I have the attention of the amiable Prof.Corruption so you would understand why I do not have time for non-entities such as yourself.

There is a big fish in the river and I just can't be bothered with shrimps like you. I will let you get off the hook now in an attempt to catch Prof. Corruption's attention.

I'm sure you understand.

LMAO! Fatality. This is pure awesomeness. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by gothrones(m): 2:15am On May 23, 2013
mbulela: The boy is probably British with Nigerian parents.
If he won Nobel Peace prize will they claim he was British-Nigerian?

If he won Nobel Peace prize, wouldn't Nigerians also claim him? Who no like good thing?

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by jaybeez: 2:16am On May 23, 2013
Desola:

Okay, the fact that most of these attrocities are caused mainly by black kids of west African parentage and not by white indigenous kids should make us ask why? Is it because they white kids have better opportunities as opposed to the black ones or are their parents doing something that the black parents are failing to do? What exactly is the problem and please try not to take me down the government responsibility route as i've already been down that line and I am so far not convinced.

White, Black or Asian, they all have the same privileges as long as they are British. The problem here is "home training", which is hard to implement by the parents or wards because the kids may call the social service or police on them. so they are left to become unruly.(some black kids need iron hand no doubt). the community in which they live matters a lot and also plays a big role. Although there are also black kids of African descend in Eton College and Oxford Uni, so its not all bad.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:19am On May 23, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:21am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:21am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
so what is your point please? Try to say something very reasonable because right now you are not making sense.

She's saying Nigerians in Nigeria are just as barbaric and savagely(if not worse) than they guys in that video. Aluu, omatse, BH, ritual killings etc..

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by gothrones(m): 2:21am On May 23, 2013
@Desola

Whoever you are, I dey gbadun you 100%. Tell it like it is. There is nothing wrong in saying that this criminal should be treated like a Brit and that all blame should fall on him and his society; however, if the scenario had been a positive one, the members of his Nigerian tribe will have already started to brag about the superiority of their clan while disparaging the other ones. Hypocrites. We can't have it both ways.

Indeed, I have never seen a Nigerian-born Caucasian proudly and publicly claiming his "Nigerian citizenship". We are the ones who instruct our children not to speak our native languages, because we are ashamed of them; we are the ones sleeping at foreign embassies and holding vigils so that we can get to Oyinboland. Shame no dey catch us at all at all.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:22am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:24am On May 23, 2013
ghananotnaija:

If you would just stop bleaching, we Ghanaians would accept you as one of our own.

mtshwww are you the president of Ghana that you are making the laws?
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 2:25am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
so what is your point please? Try to say something very reasonable because right now you are not making sense.

It's okay, stup1d people are understandably stup1d because their cognitive factors are not very sharp to comprehend intelligent posts.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:26am On May 23, 2013
I am totally disappointed at how we Nigerians hate ourselves so much..I read the whole comment on Youtube on this particular Video and was astonished at the matured and logical comments posted rather than talk about color or even country yet we are here blaming ourselves already. May God help us...Amen

We need to think again.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:26am On May 23, 2013
collynzo2: very funny guy If i comment now moderators will ban me, but they leave you Ghanaians to roam around here freely insulting us. We'll soon do a cyber Ghana must go
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:28am On May 23, 2013
Why are you lot fighting over the guy's citizenship?

The guy said he's Somalian but his name obviously screams; Nigeria. And he's from the UK.

So evidently; he's SomaNigeBrit! End of story!!!

I definitely support death sentence in this case.

the harmless soldier could have been anyone - and he doesn't deserve to die like that!

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 2:30am On May 23, 2013
gothrones: @Desola

Whoever you are, I dey gbadun you 100%. Tell it like it is. There is nothing wrong in saying that this criminal should be treated like a Brit and that all blame should fall on him and his society; however, if the scenario had been a positive one, the members of his Nigerian tribe will have already started to brag about the superiority of their clan while disparaging the other ones. Hypocrites. We can't have it both ways.

Indeed, I have never seen a Nigerian-born Caucasian proudly and publicly claiming his "Nigerian citizenship". We are the ones who instruct our children not to speak our native languages, because we are ashamed of them; we are the ones sleeping at foreign embassies and holding vigils so that we can get to Oyinboland. Shame no dey catch us at all at all.

ose ojare.

Your head is there. grin
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tdade(m): 2:31am On May 23, 2013
gothrones: @Desola

You Gbadun rubbish! He is a radicalized terrorist because he grew up there. Yes, could still have been a criminal had he grown up in Nigeria, but an Islamist terrorist? Pleeeeaaaasssseee. If he won a Nobel, they'd also claim he's of them. So now that he's a terrorist, he's also of them. END OF.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:33am On May 23, 2013
tdade: You Gbadun rubbish! He is a radicalized terrorist because he grew up there. Yes, could can still have been a criminal had he grown up in Nigeria, but an Islamist terrorist? Pleeeeaaaasssseee. If he won a Nobel, they'd also claim he's of them. So now that he's a terrorist, he's also of them. END OF.

So BH members, omatse, Niger/deltans, Fulani marauders are from Nibiru, no? undecided

You're so full of shiit!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 2:39am On May 23, 2013
tdade: You Gbadun rubbish! He is a radicalized terrorist because he grew up there. Yes, could can still have been a criminal had he grown up in Nigeria, but an Islamist terrorist? Pleeeeaaaasssseee. If he won a Nobel, they'd also claim he's of them. So now that he's a terrorist, he's also of them. END OF.

If it was near impossible to believe that a Nigerian could ever be a terrorist, a la Abdul Mutallab, what makes this one different? Nigerians, should stop buring their heads in the sand! Every atrocities that happens in the other parts of the world is possible in Nigeria, if it hasn't already been taking place!

The same Nigerians that at one time frowned upon homosexuality, swearing that it would never happen in their lands are now faced with their sons and daughters going on air contesting for "the most beautiful transexual", taking part in gay rights protests et al.

i say you all are hypocrites! The earlier you wake up and take a look at yourself (Nigeria as a country) holistically and realise that you are seriously sick is when the healing would begin. Right now, Nigeria and Nigerians are still in a state of denial. We are still in a daze! We never thought our country could be like Afghanistan yet we have our own Afghanistan in the North. Yoruba boys are so respectful, yet one goes on rampage and put a knife to another human being's neck and butchered him like ileya goat.

You all need serious introspection. WE all do!

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:41am On May 23, 2013
The berom cannibals are also from Mars. undecided

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tpia5: 2:47am On May 23, 2013
any links to the confirmation?
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:53am On May 23, 2013
I see the Nigerians in the UK are now losing their damn minds angryI see the Nigerians in the UK are now losing their damn minds
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by coogar: 2:58am On May 23, 2013
tdade: mate, you have the mental capacity the size of a pilchard's. I'm here saying the boy should be treated as a Brit because he grew up and was radicalized there and you're giving me stories of what happen in Nigeria. Yes, Nigeria has her own problems but I maintain my stance that had this boy grown up, in the west(of Nigeria) as his name suggest he's from there, he won't be killing in the name of Islam. Maybe for something else but not for Islam......and that doesn't make it any less barbaric.

and who says he won't be treated like a brit? would they deport him? his case would be handled just like hundreds of people like him that have done similar things in the past. he would get a life sentence with no possibility of a parole!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Man51ut(m): 2:58am On May 23, 2013
Rap maestro: Guy, u must be a learner... Accent can be perfectly faked.. TAKE JIM IYKE 4 EXAMPLE

What accent is Jim Iyke claiming. Unless it's the America in the back of my house, that's no american accent.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:59am On May 23, 2013
The guy is his own man and he's old enough to know what's right, from wrong. From the video, he obviously was suicidal and he wanted to make a statement while in the act - hence his reason for talking to the camera. He made his decision and he'll suffer the consequences.

However, the reason why the searchlight is on Nigeria is because of the Xmas bomber and BH. Nigeria has been in news for the wrong reasons lately - and you don't expect them no to scrutinize his ancestry. Especially when something similar is prevalent in his ancestral country.

I honestly don't think the UK government and police/intelligence department will blame Nigeria for his actions. The UK government and the overwhelming growth of radical Islam in the UK should share the blame. Someone needs to do something about this.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 3:00am On May 23, 2013
He's trying to chant down babylon...

UK? Parents don't have time for their kids no more..

Tax tax tax, bills bills bills... EU is a total failure!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.