Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (76127 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blasts Nigerians Over Hypocrisy Against Ibos / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tpia5: 3:50am On May 23, 2013
There were two of them though.

Both were mentally ill?
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tpia5: 3:56am On May 23, 2013
bloggernaija: Once i saw this guy's picture, I knew instantly that he was nigerian born. I always tell my Muslim nigerian friends based in Europe to either create their own place of worship,worship in their own homes or not worship at all.this goes especially to the yoruba Muslim There are a lot of twisted ideologues and terrorist sympathiser around .they must work hard to shield their children away from bad people.probably ,the man from turkey can tell a bad person, the Syrian can, the Pakistani can. but how will a nigeria tell a bad person from a good.OMO ODUA RONU O. we cannot start fighting other people's wars based on their ideology ,religion ,customs. These are not the religion of our forefathers. SHIELD YOUR CHILDREN.

Nigerians are raised to see everybody as their brother and sister.

Thats why foreigners see them as easy pickings and just mess with their heads.

Swners especially are accomodating to a fault.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by cfours: 4:01am On May 23, 2013
tpia@:
There were two of them though.

Both were mentally ill?

u have to be mentally ill to go ahead and behead someone. I don't care what u say but that such people are not normal human beings. psychopathy/sociopathy is a mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by bloggernaija: 4:16am On May 23, 2013
ShymmexLion:

It's just an isolated case!

Isolated case ko , isolated case ni.
I went from america to Eastern Europe 2 years ago on holiday. That was my 9th trip with a good friend who hails from there.to cut the long story short, 3 days after ,security agents were sent to come and check on me.when they got there, the first thing they say was the picture of my friend , I and spouses on his parent's wall. This was after that idiot mutallab tried to destroy a plane. I was still using a green passport. then
If you like it or not, nigerians are being profiled at airports , banks ,insurance companies .anything that has to do with money or security .
If you are ever to choose to live outside the country, I am afraid, you have to try an exchange that green book for something else as fast as possible.or else, you will get nowhere.
You can be sure, the media will emphasis the nigerian part than any other thing.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 4:17am On May 23, 2013
bloggernaija:

Isolated case ko , isolated case ni.
I went from america to Eastern Europe 2 years ago on holiday. That was my 9th trip with a good friend who hails from there.to cut the long story short, 3 days after ,security agents were sent to come and check on me.when they got there, the first thing they say was the picture of my friend , I and spouses on his parent's wall. This was after that idiot mutallab tried to destroy a plane. I was still using a green passport. then
If you like it or not, nigerians are being profiled at airports , banks ,insurance companies .anything that has to do with money or security .
If you are ever to choose to live outside the country, I am afraid, you have to try an exchange that green book for something else as fast as possible.or else, you will get nowhere.
You can be sure, the media will emphasis the nigerian part than any other thing.

Sad.

I used to fantasize about taking year off to travel around the world, but the perception of Nigerians the world over scares me.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by londoner: 4:21am On May 23, 2013
As soon as I saw the footage i knew he was nigerian......I just hoped it was not so.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by bloggernaija: 4:23am On May 23, 2013
londoner: As soon as I saw the footage i knew he was nigerian......I just hoped it was not so.

Right now, I am still hoping he is not a nigerian or nigerian born.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by phemmy88(m): 4:29am On May 23, 2013
why re dis MODs so dumb.....? Must dis b on d front page...? for God sake why celebrating dis issues like dis....? smh for dem mods angry
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by bloggernaija: 4:30am On May 23, 2013
tpia@:

Nigerians are raised to see everybody as their brother and sister.

Thats why foreigners see them as easy pickings and just mess with their heads.

Swners especially are accomodating to a fault.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by born2fuckpussy: 4:33am On May 23, 2013
bloggernaija:

Right now, I am still hoping he is not a nigerian.
I won't be surprise if he is nigerian, nigerians will cause more problem there in future the way they are dumping themselves in UK,now malaysia is getting to pathetic. at least we are feeling heat here in nigeria, maybe abubukar shekau should fly to uk too and we feel relieve in nigeria while I roam about with my bottle of stars in club and ashawo houses in my lovely home Lagos

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by cfours: 4:36am On May 23, 2013
TheBookWorm: Well he is a Muslim Yoruba, but that should not matter.

The media will not differentiate the different Nigerian groups.

All Nigerians will lumped in together regardless of their ethnic/religious identity.

according to d source, he is a black british. born and raised in UK to yoruba christians actually.
he converted to islam few months before the attack.i'm sure probably due to mental illness and peer influence from pakistani friends.
muslim yorubas r not radical and shouldn't be lumped in d same category.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by dayokanu(m): 4:44am On May 23, 2013
Na wa oo
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by TheBookWorm: 4:46am On May 23, 2013
c.fours:

according to d source, he is a black british. born and raised in UK to yoruba christians actually.
he converted to islam few months before the attack.i'm sure probably due to mental illness and peer influence from pakistani friends.

Haven't you heard phrase "a few bad apples spoil the bunch?"

The Nigerian name is already in the gutter throughout the world. And this news is not going to help either.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by ghananotnaija(m): 5:08am On May 23, 2013
collynzo2: very funny guy If i comment now moderators will ban me, but they leave you Ghanaians to roam around here freely insulting us. We'll soon do a cyber Ghana must go

If you can't beat us, then join us.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Pataki: 5:08am On May 23, 2013
The ugly truth is that we Nigerians; we stink!

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Abiyamo: 5:11am On May 23, 2013
Nothing stops you from travelling all over the globe. Unless you are not ready. 17 of the 19 hijackers were reportedly Saudis. No one harasses Saudis at airports. That a black British guy with a Nigerian sounding name killed a British soldier does not automatically stop the lives of 170 million Nigerians. Dear, travel biko. Wanna join me on a trip to Tuvalu?
nnenna.1:

Sad.

I used to fantasize about taking year off to travel around the world, but the perception of Nigerians the world over scares me.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 5:12am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Abiyamo: 5:12am On May 23, 2013
Speak for yourself o. Konka luku je oruko baba e. I am a Nigerian and I do not stink because I don't see how a violent incident on a Woolwich street automatically turns 170 million Nigerians into a 'stinking' lot.
Pataki: The ugly truth is that we Nigerians; we stink!

4 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Ayoobscom(m): 5:14am On May 23, 2013
Sponsored plots against Islam is now as regular as daily and the world ain't know this yet....

By the way a twitter handle of no origin has fed a lame thread to about 28 pages

All of this to curb the unbelievable rate at which God himself is opening many eyes of His chosen ones to the beauty of Islam and the authenticity of his word The purest book Alqur'an

Since they couldn't destroy Qur'an by re-writing it, they are attempting on tagging every unwholesome actions as its root and this is so untrue

People open your damn brainz

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by EMMABC1(m): 5:16am On May 23, 2013
c.fours:

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by bloggernaija: 5:16am On May 23, 2013
Mujahid is not the name of a descendant of odua. Neither is Mary .BEAR THE NAME OF YOUR FOREFATHERS.once you change your name, you may as well put shackles on because you have automatically lost your identity

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Abiyamo: 5:17am On May 23, 2013
If we judge whole nations by the actions of one deranged individual, then that means the name of every nation on earth is in the gutter cos every country has got its own nuts. I still don't see how this should mean self-flagellation by Nigerians. The guy is not even Nigerian, to start with. We read he was raised in Britain so how does this terrorist attack mean we should tear down our own national flag? No one will change the sullied image of Nigeria for us, if we already take joy in battering it ourselves. I don't see how this is the headache of the Nigerian nation.
TheBookWorm:

Haven't you heard phrase "a few bad apples spoil the bunch?"

The Nigerian name is already in the gutter throughout the world. And this news is not going to help either.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by baby124: 5:21am On May 23, 2013
Ayoobscom: Sponsored plots against Islam is now as regular as daily and the world ain't know this yet....

By the way a twitter handle of no origin has fed a lame thread to about 28 pages

All of this to curb the unbelievable rate at which God himself is opening many eyes of His chosen ones to the beauty of Islam and the authenticity of his word The purest book Alqur'an

Since they couldn't destroy Qur'an by re-writing it, they are attempting on tagging every unwholesome actions as its root and this is so untrue

People open your damn brainz

Bro did you watch the video? This kind of paranoia is not healthy. Get and seek professional help. It is better if you would have claimed conspiracy against Nigeria.LOL. You must attend fundamentalist circles. Get a new orientation. Being a fanatic of anything is a sign of big and underlying issues.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by TableLeg(m): 5:23am On May 23, 2013
I am still unsure about the name and the origin of the deranged bastard..... I am waiting on information deeper than the crap you get from twitter and what not!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.