Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (76131 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blasts Nigerians Over Hypocrisy Against Ibos / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tdade(m): 3:03am On May 23, 2013
ShymmexLion: [s][/s]

Sod off with your 5th decimal IQ. I don't engage gits, tdumbo! undecided
stupidity really has hit a new low......

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by TheBookWorm: 3:06am On May 23, 2013
The Nigerian community in the UK need to do some deep soul searching.

How can a young man of Yoruba stock go down the path of radicalization? It is quite sickening that he had the audacity to commit such a despicable act.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 3:06am On May 23, 2013
tdade: stupidity really has hit a new low......

That's the new soundtrack to your life.

And make sure you sing it in the shower every morning, hick.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 3:09am On May 23, 2013
TheBookWorm: The Nigerian community in the UK need to do some deep soul searching.

How can a young man of Yoruba stock go down the path of radicalization? It is quite sickening that he had the audacity to commit such a despicable act.

It's just an isolated case!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tdade(m): 3:10am On May 23, 2013
TheBookWorm: The Nigerian community in the UK need to do some deep soul searching.

I tell you, 90% of Nigerian parents train their kids the way whites train theirs - no training at all!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by TheBookWorm: 3:12am On May 23, 2013
ShymmexLion:

It's just an isolated case!

'

Isolated case my black posterior!

The British intelligence agencies need to do some more surveillance of these individuals (including Nigerians) who become radicalized in jail, school or wherever place these lunatics congregate
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 3:19am On May 23, 2013
TheBookWorm: '

Isolated case my black posterior!

The British intelligence agencies need to do some more surveillance of these individuals (including Nigerians) who become radicalized in jail, school or wherever place these lunatics congregate

I reiterate; it's an isolated case and the Met. Police will treat it as such. Singling out Nigerians/black-people will lead to racial tensions - and I'm sure they're smarter than that. Black people are already being profiled for crime - adding terrorism to that would be counter-productive. And it will further alienate a community that has already been ostracised by the same system.

They need to keep their surveillance on Muslims, mosques, and prisons.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 3:19am On May 23, 2013
We need to start monitoring those nairalanders posting from the UK. Shymmex my eye is on you! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by cfours: 3:22am On May 23, 2013
Nigerians in Britain, I pity una. Let the "terrorist" crackdown begin...
they will not spare anyone... christian or muslim. so long as ur nigerian u go smell pepper

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 3:24am On May 23, 2013
stillwater: We need to start monitoring those nairalanders posting from the UK. Shymmex my eye is on you! tongue

Me? - I love money and life too much to be indoctrinated by junk!! grin

I'm a free-thinker and I don't have time for all these make-belief medieval ideologies - religion-less. tongue

But I believe in God, the supreme being, and the most high.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by wildchild1: 3:27am On May 23, 2013
ShymmexLion:

I'm a free-thinker and I don't have time for all these make-belief medieval ideologies - religion-less. tongue

grin grin grin thats my dawg,#teammoneymustbemade #lifeisbeautiful ...watagwan hommie?

#nowplaying Omo Jaiye Jaiye *mo fe kole fun mama mi*
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by vccghana(m): 3:30am On May 23, 2013
how did he knows he is Nigerian?

bebe2:

https://twitter.com/AbuNusaybahUK

am so weak and speachless
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by obowunmi(m): 3:32am On May 23, 2013
this twitter kid is a liar.... how will he say that homeboy is a Christian when he was clearly stating that Allah Akubark
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 3:32am On May 23, 2013
wild child: grin grin grin thats my dawg,#teammoneymustbemade #lifeisbeautiful ...watagwan hommie?

Gwan?

Wahh ya say, bigman?

Rasta a fi mek dat rascalart peez.

Man a waan enjoy fi life tuh da fullest. dun noe. deyah deyah.

Jah bless, bruddah
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 3:33am On May 23, 2013
vccghana: how did he knows he is Nigerian?

He said he grew up with him.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 3:35am On May 23, 2013
4 Play:

Of course, it part of an attempt to understand why they acted the way they did. Carlton Cole's Nigerian origins is irrelevant to his football. These two's background is very much relevant to understanding their motives.

Buulllsheet! Pardon me
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 3:36am On May 23, 2013
ShymmexLion:

We thank God.
Does anyone know that lady that walked by the murderer in the video?
I doubt she had a clue what went on.
Would like to see her face when she gets home and see her face on tv, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tdade(m): 3:36am On May 23, 2013
obowunmi: this twitter kid is a liar.... how will he say that homeboy is a Christian when he was clearly stating that Allah Akubark
He said he is a revert.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by toshmann(m): 3:37am On May 23, 2013
Are British people so soft? How can a serving soldier be hacke down near a military barrack? Abi soldiers no dey that barrack?
This is where I admire Americans o, hoha. If this one happens in America, first of all it can't happen, somebody nearby will gun them down before they even have time to behead their victim. But if this kind of gruesome murder happened in the US, I swear by now the FBI will have serious problems protecting the mosques all over the country. Gun loving Americans looking for what to shoot.

This is pathetic. The British should do something about their country. Why is radical Islam gaining so much ground in that country?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 3:37am On May 23, 2013
obowunmi: this twitter kid is a liar.... how will he say that homeboy is a Christian when he was clearly stating that Allah Akubark

He got converted to Islam. Now has turned into a devil just like the rest

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by cfours: 3:49am On May 23, 2013
whether his nigerian or not, muslim or christian. the guy is clearly mentally ill. serious mental illness. he should have been helped before this happened.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by bloggernaija: 3:49am On May 23, 2013
Once i saw this guy's picture, I guessed instantly that he was nigerian born. I always tell my Muslim nigerian friends based in Europe to either create their own place of worship,worship in their own homes,worship in places were they are absolutely sure of the congregation or not worship at all.this goes especially to the yoruba Muslim There are a lot of twisted ideologues and terrorist sympathiser around .you see it everyday on tv.they must work hard to shield their children away from bad people.probably ,the man from turkey can tell a bad person, the Syrian can, the Pakistani can. but how will a nigeria tell a bad person from a good.OMO ODUA RONU O. we cannot start fighting other people's wars based on their ideology ,religion ,customs. These are not the religions of our forefathers. SHIELD YOUR CHILDREN.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 3:49am On May 23, 2013
ShymmexLion: ..So evidently; he's SomaNigeBrit! End of story!!!..

LOL! wth? grin
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 3:50am On May 23, 2013
c.fours:
whether his nigerian or not, muslim or christian. the guy is clearly mentally ill. serious mental illness. he should have been helped before this happened.

agreed sis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin / Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.