Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,619 members, 7,770,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

Names Of Popular Fast Food Restaurants In Nigeria - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Names Of Popular Fast Food Restaurants In Nigeria (63208 Views)

8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja / Top 5 Abuja Fast Food Restaurants To Know / Nigerian Restaurants In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Popular Fast Food Restaurants In Nigeria by yjay(f): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2009
Magrellos in surulere is new, a lot of pple seem to like it too! their meals are fantastic actually!!!!
Re: Names Of Popular Fast Food Restaurants In Nigeria by snazzydawn(f): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2009
Southern Friend Chicken
Re: Names Of Popular Fast Food Restaurants In Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2009
MamaKass
Re: Names Of Popular Fast Food Restaurants In Nigeria by ZanJay: 3:16am On Jun 21, 2010
Although, I do not live in Nigeria, I've known this restaurant in Nigeria which is named as The Bigg's Nigeria's first chain of fast food restaurant. They offer birthday cake which is a popular product. We know that fast food restaurant is becoming more popular in Nigeria, but for the most part, most people eat at home.
Re: Names Of Popular Fast Food Restaurants In Nigeria by jot01(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2010
Hi Nlder,
Living outside Nigeria has given most of us an idea of business we can do back Home.
But the fact remains will Nigerians appreciate such service if been rendered.

Here in South Africa, you can call most of the Eateries on Phone and they will deliver your order to your house or Office.

E.g Debonairs that sells Pizza's, KFC , Nandos and many More.

Just thinking if one can partner with all the eateries and render the home/Office deliveries services for customers who are not able to drive or walk to the restaurant during working hours or weekends.

Sometimes you might be spending time with Families/sick/Lazy to Drive and really want to eat Mr Biggs or Tantalizer but with this Service you can order for food,snacks and will be delivered to where you live.

I really want people to contribute to this and know what you really think.

Just wanna know if it makes any sense or just a waste of time.

Responds and contributions are welcome,
Re: Names Of Popular Fast Food Restaurants In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2010
For me its KFC
Re: Names Of Popular Fast Food Restaurants In Nigeria by seusco(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2011
Well now i guess we can vote for the best fast food outlet in Nigeria in 2011 at http://www.nfiawards.com . it's fun!

Other categories you can vote for include: Best Noodles of the Year, Best Fruit Juice of the Year, Best Food Seasoning of the Year, Best Beverage Drink of the Year, Best Packaged Water of the Year, Best Malt Drink of the Year, Best Alcoholic Drink of the Year, Best Soft Drink of the Year, Best Beef Sausage Roll of the Year, Best Milk of the Year, Food Industry State of the Year, Food Industry Bank of the Year

Re: Names Of Popular Fast Food Restaurants In Nigeria by seusco(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2011
Well now i guess we can vote for the best food outlet in Nigeria at http://www.nfiawards.com . it's fun!

Other categories you can vote for include: Best Noodles of the Year, Best Fruit Juice of the Year, Best Food Seasoning of the Year, Best Beverage Drink of the Year, Best Packaged Water of the Year, Best Malt Drink of the Year, Best Alcoholic Drink of the Year, Best Soft Drink of the Year, Best Beef Sausage Roll of the Year, Best Milk of the Year, Food Industry State of the Year, Food Industry Bank of the Year
Re: Names Of Popular Fast Food Restaurants In Nigeria by Bawss1(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2011
seusco:

Well now i guess we can vote for the best food outlet in Nigeria at http://www.nfiawards.com . it's fun!

I have just pressed my hand o. cheesy
Re: Names Of Popular Fast Food Restaurants In Nigeria by Pensy: 7:44am On Feb 17, 2012
Hav u guys 4goten of dis one, ?, IYA BASIRA, Lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) / Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos / The Grasscutter My 404 Dogs Killed This Morning..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.