Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Guaranty Trust Bank: More Branches Needed? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guaranty Trust Bank: More Branches Needed? (8830 Views)

Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity / Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Giving Loans To Small Business Start Ups. / Guaranty Trust Bank New 10-digit Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: More Branches Needed? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2013
Dis Guy: and considering they have pictures of their customers, you'd think its pretty straight forward

and thats another moaning point!

they have the customer's address yet they dont send it the house

they have our pictures but they can allow us pick it up at any branch

talk about efficiency

I wonder o!

U have pictures and signatures, what's the biggie!!!
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: More Branches Needed? by maclatunji: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

You don't actually mean that do u?

How come you were happy to pick yours at another branch?

They should have security measures to ensure that an unauthorised person doesn't pick up.

Just wanted to counter you for the fun of it. However, do not blame banks sometimes. Fraudsters in Nigeria are on another level. I once witnessed a man marching into a branch of former Incontinental bank majestically to complain about "his" ATM card not working. Let me dramatise:

Man: What is wrong with your ATM? It is not recognising my PIN!
Bank Attendant (BA): Let me have a look at your card sir.

Bank Attendant punches keyboard and views monitor.

BA: I am sorry sir but this is not your card.
Man: Yes, it belongs to my wife and I have been using it. So, it is also mine.

BA: I am sorry sir, it belongs to your wife.
Man: You mean I cannot withdraw money from it?

BA: Yes sir because it belongs to your wife

Man looks around nonplussed then walks out of bank.

The End. cheesy

What say you to this?
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: More Branches Needed? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
maclatunji:

Just wanted to counter you for the fun of it. However, do not blame banks sometimes. Fraudsters in Nigeria are on another level. I once witnessed a man marching into a branch of former Incontinental bank majestically to complain about "his" ATM card not working. Let me dramatise:

Man: What is wrong with your ATM? It is not recognising my PIN!
Bank Attendant (BA): Let me have a look at your card sir.

Bank Attendant punches keyboard and views monitor.

BA: I am sorry sir but this is not your card.
Man: Yes, it belongs to my wife and I have been using it. So, it is also mine.

BA: I am sorry sir, it belongs to your wife.
Man: You mean I cannot withdraw money from it?

BA: Yes sir because it belongs to your wife

Man looks around nonplussed then walks out of bank.

The End. cheesy

What say you to this?

lol

That wife must be a smart babe. grin

Well, same thing still apply here. An unauthorized person shouldn't pick up ATM cards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN's NIBSS Launches Payment Solution, NQR To The Financial Sector / 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best / All Payment Issues On Amazon Kindle Solved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.