Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] (6871 Views)

Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) / Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) / African viewpoint: 'Thank goodness for colonialism' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Vansnickers: 4:52am On May 24, 2013
The OP is right, this was planned by the Illuminati to make Islam look Bad.

See how Stup!d that sounds?

3 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Kairoseki77: 5:07am On May 24, 2013
Van snickers: The OP is right, this was planned by the Illuminati to make Islam look Bad.

I thought it was because the Jewish bankers wanted to keep the black man down.

2 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by KingPradas(m): 5:41am On May 24, 2013
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill thousands in the middle east, and you are a hero.

1 Like

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Nobody: 6:02am On May 24, 2013
BY CHIEF FEMI FANI-KAYODE

THE WOOLWICH KILLINGS- THINGS JUST DONT ADD UP

The world is not as it seems and some things just don't add up when it comes to the Woolwich killings. Here are the facts. A soldier is beheaded barely 100 metres from his own army barracks on a four point crossroad at precisely the spot where the 4 roads meet. This happened at exactly 3.00pm in the afternoon.

The killers then conduct their own impromptu press conference, knives and meat cleavers in hand, with random members of the public whilst they were soaked and dripping in blood. After this they calmly waited for the police to arrive and they refused to run. According to eye-witnesses (and I watched the footage) the police took 30 minutes to get to the scene and confront them and not the 9 minutes that the authorities are claiming.

When the police eventually arrived instead of surrendering peacefull or attempting to run away the two young men charged at them brandishing their their knives and meat cleavers and shooting at least one pistol. They were promptly shot and wounded. Before the police arrived a rather curious incident took place. A strange yet very courageous Scandanavian woman, who just happened to be sitting on a bus that was driving past, told the bus driver to stop, got off the bus and calmly walked over to the killers. She then proceeeded to have a detailed conversation with them asking them why they were doing what they were doing and assuring them that in the end they would lose the fight because it was ''just them against many''.

Is this not a rather curious encounter? Who really was that Scandanavian lady and who does she really work for? Is she a genuine hero or is she what, in security and intelligence circles, is known as a controller? Is she part of the system? So many questions still need to be asked and answered. Again why did the police take so long before responding? Why were the killers given all the time in the world to even conduct a graphic, loud and unofficial press conference in the streets with members of the public after beheading and carving up the young soldier?

Even more curiously the police and intelligence agencies have now admitted that these two young men were "known to them". If that were the case how come they were never put under close surveillance, monitored, questioned or arrested? Why did all this have to take place at exactly 3.00pm in the afternoon, at that location (a crossroads of four junctions) and on that date? Why did the assailants have to cut off their victims head, hang around there for thirty minutes whilst ranting and whilst soaked and covered in their victims blood? Why did the killers insist that only women could come near the dying body of their victim? Why was this whole thing allowed to happen and to drag onlike this for 30 minutes uninterrupted by the authorities? Why did the police refuse to move in even though numerous members of the public were having detailed conversations with the assailants?

Was this whole thing some kind of state-sponsored illuminati-style human sacrifice? Was it designed to create more terror in the land and give the authorities the opportunity to introduce more draconian laws, curb immigration and do away with civil liberties on the grounds that they wish to fight the very terror that they themselves created. Are we not being fooled again by the state just as we were over 9-11 which was clearly an inside job. Are there not clear parallels here with the Boston bombings and the two Boston bombers which took place just a few weeks ago. Both operations were conducted by 2 Americans and 2 British citizens respectively in full public glare. Both sets of killers were muslim fundamentalists and both sets were ''known to the intelligence agencies''.

Things just don't add uo here. And I can assure you that the British police and intelligence agencies are NOT this sloppy. There is far more to this whole thing than meets the eye and there is also a sinister purpose and agenda to it. The full picture has not yet been shown to us and perhaps it never will. Is it possible that those two boys were under some kind of Peter Powers-type hypnosis or new and sophisticated mind-control system which was triggered off by their controller or the intelligence agencies? Were they programmed and used by the the agents of the illuminati in the British authorities to carry out this gruesome operation and this sacrifice? It is relevant and interesting to note that both suspects were British citizens of Nigerian descent and they were both muslim CONVERTS. Will this whole episode not give the western powers and the British people another reason to demonise islam and target mosques and muslim clerics? Is that part of the plan and the wider picture? Is the whole idea to create the atmosphere for vicious reprisal attracks against muslims and Nigerians?

Is all that I have written here far-fetched and impossible? Possibly. But I don't think so though. Even if you do not agree with me on everything that I have said these questions have at least provided some food for thought. As far as I am concerned only David Icke can crack this one and I can't wait till he does. Meanwhile I urge every Nigerian that is resident in the UK, especially if they are muslims, to be exceptionally careful in their movements and with their dealings with the British people and the authorities. There is FAR more to this whole thing than meets the eye and whether anyone likes to admit it or not there will be some kind of backlash.
As for the two British boys of Nigerian descent that slew down and took the life of a brave young British soldier in his prime for doing absolutely nothing wrong, may they die a slow and terrible death and may they rot in hell.

FEMI FANI KAYODE

1 Like

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Jakumo(m): 6:08am On May 24, 2013
Fani Kayode loves to smoke that weed, and it shows in all this verbiage he spewed about mind control.

The only mind being controlled here is Mr. Kayode's mind, and it is being controlled by the weed he smoked.

3 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by cfours: 6:35am On May 24, 2013
I agree with Fani Kayode.
Something is wrong somewhere. especially the whole "they are known to us" part.
I feel as if "intelligence" (UK, USA) is "pushing" these young radical men to commit these acts.

not saying they are innocent but we will never know the whole story of what is behind it all. I don't think the FBI, SS or whatever is innocent in all of this either.

and you get that sense from hearing from the friends and family of the boston bombers. the FBI had been communicating with those young men for months up till the point of the bombings. very fishy.
even the young man (one of the bomber's acquaintances) that just died only a day ago killed by FBI during questioning was also fishy.
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:04am On May 24, 2013
We should believe the man who blamed Pistorius (Blade Runner) Girlfriend for getting killed by Pistorius.

How can someone blame the lady for getting killed by her boyfriend. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1198519/femi-fani-kayode-blames-pistorious-girlfriend#14351274
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by petreli12: 9:08am On May 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

The conspiracy theorists, did their photoshop stuff and accused that kid of being one of the bombers while he was a marathon runner who came to watch his senior colleagues. The kid was scared of his life because his picture went viral online and many was looking for him as one of the bombers. angry

I am saying that these conspiracy theorists are not the gospel and one should not cling on what they say.

Look at Alex Jones rant against

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

It is people like this spreading these conspiracy theorist that people follow. Many of the just want youtube views.

Many of them are the problem.

What gives you the impression d̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ Alex Jones is part of the problem? Maybe you need to make some research about gun control and its impact on the society. For me, labeling someone a nutjob or conspiracy theorist for having an alternative view is a lazy, sheeple-like mentality. Why not keep an open mind on issues rather than taking any account hook, line and sinker. I am sure you were part of those who believed d̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ Saddam Hussein had WMDs, and d̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ Iraq should be invaded. Please don't let the mainstream media do the thinking and research for you. Wake up before its too late.
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2013
petreli12:

What gives you the impression d̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅τ̲̅ Alex Jones is part of the problem? Maybe you need to make some research about gun control and its impact on the society. For me, labeling someone a nutjob or conspiracy theorist for having an alternative view is a lazy, sheeple-like mentality. Why not keep an open mind on issues rather than taking any account hook, line and sinker. I am sure you were part of those who believed d̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅τ̲̅ Saddam Hussein had WMDs, and d̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅τ̲̅ Iraq should be invaded. Please don't let the mainstream media do the thinking and research for you. Wake up before its too late.

First of all, those who knew me then knew that I was totally against the invasion of Iraq. Reason, the UN inspectors never found anything. So the UN didn't sanction the attack.

Secondly, many of these conspiracy theorists are doing this for business. Alex Jones is making millions selling his DVDs.

There is no problem in having an open mind and being inquisitive. It becomes a problem when the same theorists keep coming up with everything being part of a conspiracy.

It even gets disturbing when the Marathon Bombers say they started nursing evil plans after watching things from the internet. It hit me that these stuffs are now tools for radicalization.
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by DisGuy: 9:43am On May 24, 2013
Even more curiously the police and intelligence agencies have now admitted that these two young men were "known to them". If that were the case how come they were never put under close surveillance, monitored, questioned or arrested? Why did all this have to take place at exactly 3.00pm in the afternoon, at that location (a crossroads of four junctions) and on that date? Why did the assailants have to cut off their victims head, hang around there for thirty minutes whilst ranting and whilst soaked and covered in their victims blood?

NO WONDER Sanusi called this fani man a freelance activist, seems he's been very idle now that Baba obj is not in power

you think you can follow everyone that makes it to a protest?

1 Like

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by JIGHU(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2013
PapaBrowne: I wondered yesterday about the blood factor and the fact that there was a total absence of panic on the scene.
I have never lived in UK, but I lived long enough in Europe and America to know the potential reaction in such a scenario. The other amazing thing is the time it took for the cops to get to the scene. Very unusual. Even in Nigeria, 20-30 mins is a long time. In a town like woolich, we should be talking maximum 5 mins before the cops get to the scene.
I'm not easily given to conspiracy theories and dont know what to think about it, but obviously something isnt right about the whole drama.

PLEASE ALL YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP THIS STUPID THEORIES...GO TO DAILY MAIL SITE AND SEE THE AERIAL VIEW OF THE INCIDENT, YOU FIND TRAIL OF HOW THEY KNOCKED DOWN LEE RIGBY STABBED HIM UNDER A TREE AND DRAGGED HIM WITH BLOOD TRAIL ....LATER HE WAS CARRIED TO THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD AFTER HE HAD BLED

1 Like

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Jakumo(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2013
The explanation of the Woolwich murder is bone-head simple. Two mentally ill overgrown boys, brainwashed by the fiery speeches of hate-mongering, scraggly-bearded, dole-collecting London Imams that make careers of urging disaffected inner-city youths to carry out acts of violence, ran amok and savagely killed a young soldier in broad daylight.

The willingness of the murderers, to loiter near the crime scene so as to calmly lecture stunned passers-by about the insane rationale for that depraved butchery they just carried out, is proof positive of the complete detachment from reality that afflicted those two lunatics, after they had perpetrated such unspeakable brutality in the name of the bloodthirsty "god" conjured up for them by their terrorist imam.

If there was ever a compelling reason for the UK to re-introduce the hangman's noose as the ultimate sanction for cold-blooded homicide, that reason is these two monkeys who slaughtered that soldier for no logical reason other than rabid, indoctrinated hatred of "society".
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by DisGuy: 10:54am On May 24, 2013
Jakumo: The explanation of the Woolwich murder is bone-head simple. Two mentally ill overgrown boys, brainwashed by the fiery speeches of hate-mongering, scraggly-bearded, dole-collecting London Imams that make careers of urging disaffected inner-city youths to carry out acts of violence, ran amok and murdered a young soldier in broad daylight.

The willingness of the murderers, to loiter near the crime scene so as to calmly lecture stunned passers-by about the insane rationale for that depraved butchery they just carried out, is proof positive of the complete detachment from reality that afflicted those two murdering thugs, as they proceeded to angage in unspeakable brutality in the name of the bloodthirsty "god" conjured up for them by their terrorist imam.

If there was ever a compelling reason for the UK to re-introduce the hangman's noose as the ultimate sanction for cold-blooded homicide, that reason is these two monkeys who slaughtered that soldier for no logical reason other than rabid, indoctrinated hatred of "society".

DEATH sentence in Yanktown has not reduced the number of guntrotting gangsters and rednecks so hanging isnt the answer

I think they should start injecting these scrounging imams female hormones smiley

1 Like

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Jakumo(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2013
Dis Guy:

DEATH sentence in Yanktown has not reduced the number of guntrotting gangsters and rednecks so hanging isnt the answer

I think they should start injecting these scrounging imams female hormones smiley

Hey I like that idea. I would go further, and encourage the state to remove the source of that excess testosterone by castrating all hate-mongers, to calm them the phuck down, prevent them from breeding, stop all that hate-speak and get their sick minds off the 72 virgins promised to such killers by their instigators.
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Chubhie: 11:07am On May 24, 2013
Van snickers: The OP is right, this was planned by the Illuminati to make Islam look Bad.

An argument is been made from an alternative perspective and all you do is throw few jabs and import conspiracy into the argument all in a bid to discredit it? Let your refutation follow same structure as the above argument. Thanks
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Chubhie: 11:19am On May 24, 2013
Anyone listened to that guys argument on why he beheaded the solider? What motivated him? Is he justified in comitting such crime? What role is the govt playing in helping to radicalize islam? What is the history/politics of radicalized islam? Can the extremist be understood? What is the untimate solution to all this?
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Nobody: 11:21am On May 24, 2013
Chubhie: An argument is been made from an alternative perspective and all you do is throw few jabs and import conspiracy into the argument all in a bid to discredit it? Let your refutation follow same structure as the above argument. Thanks

Check your dictionary for "bigotry" - its called unbending opinion....lack of desire to look at things from another angle. Once you do that, you become a wacko, jacko, conspiro, psycho...they have about a dozen of derogratories for you. Its sad Jakumo of all people wont argue with facts but some bullsheet sentiments. I dont know if this is about Islam, or the fact the guys are black...or one of them is Yoruba. Whatever your reasons, I hope it makes you happy.
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by akanke79: 11:22am On May 24, 2013
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Chubhie: 12:33pm On May 24, 2013
aasog1:

Check your dictionary for "bigotry" - its called unbending opinion....lack of desire to look at things from another angle. Once you do that, you become a wacko, jacko, conspiro, psycho...they have about a dozen of derogratories for you. Its sad Jakumo of all people wont argue with facts but some bullsheet sentiments. I dont know if this is about Islam, or the fact the guys are black...or one of them is Yoruba. Whatever your reasons, I hope it makes you happy.
You my good friend captured it succulently.
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 24, 2013
What I find even more disturbing is the woman who interviewed him, I don't know how anyone sane could have done that shocked

2 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by DisGuy: 7:25pm On May 24, 2013
naijababe: What I find even more disturbing is the woman who interviewed him, I don't know how anyone sane could have done that shocked

because she didn't know it was a 'terrorist' attack, knife crime is not uncommon in London, even reading the news prior to the interview- everyone thought it was the usual gang attack- they werent charging at the woman so..i guess she didnt feel threatened --

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution / Armed Forces Remembrance: Ugwuanyi Donates Cash, Food To Widows Of Fallen Heroes / Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.