Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) (31808 Views)

Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) / Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by iffxwelkrested(f): 10:34pm On May 23, 2013
this is stale. those pics were taken at D&G party whers Jenny was an invited guest. moderators/op why take us back to 2011 undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Afam4eva(m): 10:35pm On May 23, 2013
Nonye Fortune: Is Solange her mate angry
I was about to say this too. Is Solange Beyoncee? What does she do for a living that it will be an honour for Genevieve to take pics with her. if anything she should be happy to take a pic with the biggest name in African film. Very soon, we'll see a pics of Genevieve and one hoodrat that managed to win a dance competition is his street. This is utterly ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by tallceejay(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2013
undecided Boring thread
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by tellwisdom: 10:47pm On May 23, 2013
gluv01: Genevieve has gone far tho..
Good for her
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by tainot2002(m): 10:47pm On May 23, 2013
ifedun2: Genny,sooooo beautiful.

u can say it again!
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by blackmale(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
I was about to say this too. Is Solange Beyoncee? What does she do for a living that it will be an honour for Genevieve to take pics with her. if anything she should be happy to take a pic with the biggest name in African film. Very soon, we'll see a pics of Genevieve and one hoodrat that managed to win a dance competition is his street. This is utterly ridiculous.
bro, solange is popular in the US o,, besides being beyonce,s sister,,she has a couple of songs too, and she is an actress,,, ive seen her in many hollywood movies,,, though , i dont say its a big deal for genny to take pics with her o.. but i dont agree with you guys saying she is not popular than her..
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Afam4eva(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2013
blackmale: bro, solange is popular in the US o,, besides being beyonce,s sister,,she has a couple of songs too, and she is an actress,,, ive seen her in many hollywood movies,,, though , i dont say its a big deal for genny to take pics with her o.. but i dont agree with you guys saying she is not popular than her..
She's a nobody as far as music and movie is concerned. She's just living in the shadow of her sister. The last i saw her do anything meaningful was when she was featured in one of Lil Bow Wow's childhood songs. I prefer her to her sister though.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 23, 2013
blackmale: yes cos she is in hollywood,, genevieve is known here in africa,, though she might still be known in other part of the world,, but worldwide, solange is more popular than her,, hope you know tht she is beyonce,s sister sha....? and a singer too.

Did you just say worldwide? Why she no come organize show for 4 Ibadan and see if anybody will come?
Keribaby wey popular pass her sef come abj, we just manage go ni...talkless of Solange abi na sponge. Abeg park well angry angry

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by blackmale(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2013
speedyboi:

Did you just say worldwide? Why she no come organize show for 4 Ibadan and see if anybody will come?
Keribaby wey popular pass her sef come abj, we just manage go ni...talkless of Solange abi na sponge. Abeg park well angry angry
lol.. okay, you said why she no come organize show for ibadan,,, now tell me how many americans tht know geneveive? abi if genny too go do show for US pple go dey there?..... hope you know they re more populated than us too..
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by blackmale(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
She's a nobody as far as music and movie is concerned. She's just living in the shadow of her sister. The last i saw her do anything meaningful was when she was featured in one of Lil Bow Wow's childhood songs. I prefer her to her sister though.
i agree with you tht she might be nobody in hollywood,, and am not arguing this just to underate our genevieve, she is my favourite actress,, solange knowles, that name, stil rings bell than her..
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 23, 2013
blackmale: lol.. okay, you said why she no come organize show for ibadan,,, now tell me how many americans tht know geneveive? abi if genny too go do show for US pple go dey there?..... hope you know they re more populated than us too..

Please suit yourself! I can't start explaining jack to you! Genevieve is an A list star in Africa! Solange is a 'D' list girl in the United states....No one even craves for her outside USA....you can't compare the two. But you can always suit yourself cos I know one can never convince people like you. Anything America always drives out your sense of reasoning tongue. Sorry for being insultive grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by blackmale(m): 11:19pm On May 23, 2013
speedyboi:

Please suit yourself! I can't start explaining jack to you! Genevieve is an A list star in Africa! Solange is a 'D' list girl in the United states....No one even craves for her outside USA....you can't compare the two. But you can always suit yourself cos I know one can never convince people like you. Anything America always drives out your sense of reasoning tongue. Sorry for being insultive grin cheesy
guy,, but you insulted me already,,,, nawa for you oo,,, cant you give ur opinion without insult.. and how did anything american makes me crazy? do you know me..,, am not saying you shud convince me,, and i quoted you without any insult,, some pple sha...... mtchew..
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by binhozie(m): 11:23pm On May 23, 2013
souljaboi:
Genevieve with Noami Campbell

Same facial structure. . .
they look like sisters. . not forgetting pretty

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by naijathings(m): 11:23pm On May 23, 2013
[size=88pt]SO WHAT?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 23, 2013
blackmale: guy,, but you insulted me already,,,, nawa for you oo,,, cant you give ur opinion without insult.. and how did anything american makes me crazy? do you know me..,, am not saying you shud convince me,, and i quoted you without any insult,, some pple sha...... mtchew..

lol....I already apologized. You don't need to tell me anything America freaks you, i know it already. Ofcos you won't know. A perfect example is this thread where you are trying compare Genny with Solange just because she's Hollywood! It's unheard of and outright ridiculous.....I call it 'Inferiority Complex'. Let their fans come out and you will know wassup! undecided.

Do you know Genevieve has been declared as one of the most powerful women in the world? I don't see Solange near that title talkless of earning it.

Do you know Omotola was recently ranked as one of the TOP 100 most influential people in the world? She is in the list with Beyonce and the likes. And I'm so sure you can pick up any 'Z' actress from Hollywood and say she's more famous than Omotola. No other reason than the fact that she's Hollywood, right? Is that reasonable? So tell me; has 'Anything America/White' not driven away your sense of reasoning?
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Igholize(m): 11:34pm On May 23, 2013
Go Marry oooooo
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 23, 2013
^^ villager grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:36pm On May 23, 2013
MzXtacy: everything about u is a WRITE-OFF! And dat ur photo makes me wanna puke! Never seen such a dirty kissing by ugliez all my life! U really need 2 stop hating, it wuld do u sum good. Oh... Or are u just ignorant #smh. I'm saying dis because u never make positive comments.
grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by blackmale(m): 11:40pm On May 23, 2013
speedyboi:

lol....I already apologized. You don't need to tell me anything America freaks you, i know it already. Ofcos you won't know. A perfect example is this thread where you are trying compare Genny with Solange just because she's Hollywood! It's unheard of and outright ridiculous.....I call it 'Inferiority Complex'. Let their fans come out and you will know wassup! undecided.

Do you know Genevieve has been declared as one of the most powerful women in the world? I don't see Solange near that title talkless of earning it.

Do you know Omotola was recently ranked as one of the TOP 100 most influential people in the world? She is in the list with Beyonce and the likes. And I'm so sure you can pick up any 'Z' actress from Hollywood and say she's more famous than Omotola. No other reason than the fact that she's Hollywood, right? Is that reasonable? So tell me; has 'Anything America/White' not driven away your sense of reasoning?
you already apologized indeed,, do you think am a kid tht you can indirectly insult?... you dont know me,, and you re saying america fraeks me? just cos of lil arguement,, you re fool, for saying tht, go and sleep and dont derail the thread...
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 23, 2013
blackmale: you already apologized indeed,, do you think am a kid tht you can indirectly insult?... you dont know me,, and you re saying america fraeks me? just cos of lil arguement,, you re fool, for saying tht, go and sleep and dont derail the thread...

Kill yourself! tongue tongue I know your type already! Nothing can convince you angry angry and now it's a fight! Pele embarassed I don shut up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by UyiIredia(m): 11:45pm On May 23, 2013
The pic quality is poor.
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by prof800(m): 11:51pm On May 23, 2013
speedyboi:

Kill yourself! tongue tongue I know your type already! Nothing can convince you angry angry and now it's a fight! Pele embarassed I don shut up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

eg?
eg this one (u knw wora mean)..
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by blackmale(m): 11:53pm On May 23, 2013
speedyboi:

who is fighting you,, you dont have manners thts ur problem,, next time learn how to talk to pple without insult.. you be wan take style yab me,, with ur fake apologies, and i got you.. tongue
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by prof800(m): 11:56pm On May 23, 2013
speedyboi:

eg, this one.
kai..! why i answer u...yeh..!..i've just been punked.
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 23, 2013
edited
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by OCcool: 12:03am On May 24, 2013
Igholize: Ashawoooo... Akunakuna. Go marry. Wooooooo
Shut up ur mouth,typical village tout.

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by mamagee3(f): 12:04am On May 24, 2013
It looks photoshopped!!!
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by premlove(m): 12:08am On May 24, 2013
Nonye Fortune: Is Solange her mate angry
enemy of progress
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 12:14am On May 24, 2013
blackmale: who is fighting you,, you dont have manners thts ur problem,, next time learn how to talk to pple without insult.. you be wan take style yab me,, with ur fake apologies, and i got you.. tongue
Abi you don vex ni? Okay, right now, I'm deeply sorry! embarassed wink cool. Friends? smiley
prof800:

eg?
eg this one (u knw wora mean)..
prof800:
eg, this one.
kai..! why i answer u...yeh..!..i've just been punked.
LMAO.....that's what my signature is about! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill's Husband's Baby Photo / Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony / Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.