Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) (31807 Views)

Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) / Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Rexnegro(m): 12:38am On May 24, 2013
So ? Does it stop boko haram from Ɲǿț terrorizing or does it reduce the cost of living in Nigeria ? Abegi ..3-|
<>mtscheeeeew!

_| \_
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Foxycarol(f): 12:39am On May 24, 2013
cool o boi! dat girl don go, omo na which nigerian actress wan beat her, she's just too much
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 12:50am On May 24, 2013
The Nigerian among them is not pretty at all! Wild face with wide apart eyes and a broad nose!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 12:54am On May 24, 2013
all4naija: The Nigerian among them is not pretty at all! Wild face with wide apart eyes and a broad nose!

What is this one saying ?

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by blackmale(m): 1:00am On May 24, 2013
speedyboi:
Abi you don vex ni? Okay, right now, I'm deeply sorry! embarassed wink cool. Friends? smiley

LMAO.....that's what my signature is about! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
yeah friends,,.cheers smiley
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by chuquiz(m): 1:13am On May 24, 2013
gluv01: Genevieve has gone far tho..
Good for her

Which far? Does it change the price of Ewa agoyin?
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Ruthia(f): 1:23am On May 24, 2013
blackmale: yes cos she is in hollywood,, genevieve is known here in africa,, though she might still be known in other part of the world,, but worldwide, solange is more popular than her,, hope you know tht she is beyonce,s sister sha....? and a singer too.
she s nat popular, cus i dnt evn knw her(solange) or wareva
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by chuquiz(m): 1:24am On May 24, 2013
Foxycarol: cool o boi! dat girl don go, omo na which nigerian actress wan beat her, she's just too much

Beat her in what exactly? To snap picture with women from America, try and deconstruct your statement and see if its rational. Beat her?? Smh

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 2:31am On May 24, 2013
LesbianBoy: Photoshop jare!
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by sweetnigga(m): 2:32am On May 24, 2013
Judolisco: oyamilenu oh, i wonda
no be small iyagilenu oh! lolzzz....
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by sweetnigga(m): 2:36am On May 24, 2013
all4naija: The Nigerian among them is not pretty at all! Wild face with wide apart eyes and a broad nose!
easy abeg, bad mouth. Which 1 come be ur own, no forget say na person like u oh!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by NOIBMUUL(m): 2:53am On May 24, 2013
She's now international Kitty-Cat
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 3:23am On May 24, 2013
Genevieve was the prettiest in every single pic!
Africans' Jewel!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by tunapawizzy: 4:13am On May 24, 2013
adaobi123: Naomi is so pretty
i'll marry that woman even when she's 60
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Harmonyco(f): 4:31am On May 24, 2013
Anything person do, dey must talk.
I luv dat gal she no send anybody just doin her tinz her own way. Keep it up gal
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by babyboy3(m): 5:43am On May 24, 2013
Those pictures are so old over 2 years ago

I wonder if a take a picture with Lewis Hamilton or Frank Lampard (which is very possible) may be people would go GaGa

over me... grin

Gene and Naomi - Birds of the same feathers.... Didnt Naomi sleep with a former Liberian dictator Charles Taylor? well he is better looking than Atiku but still...
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by fubbyy(m): 6:29am On May 24, 2013
who be this mumu? What photoshop? Are they bigger than genevieve? If its photoshop then its solange and campbell photoshopped it because genevieve is bigger than 2 of them combined together

Just because she's a nigerian you think americans are always bigger,inferiority complex dey worry africans when they see all these americans, I watch dstv and saw how big sean and wale were respecting d'banj on his oliver twist video shoot but because they are Americans and d'banj is nigerian some inferior mumu nigerians will always place them higher and worship them

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Ignatio(m): 6:47am On May 24, 2013
This Genny chick is aiming for something big.

lola.luv:
People take pictures all the time. Nothing new....

Go snap with Naomi Campbell or Chris Loubotin and put the pics here for us to see. Bad belle.
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by RasheedBabaita(m): 6:57am On May 24, 2013
speedyboi:

Abi o...she's even more famous than her sef. Solange or whatever is privileged to snap a pic with Genevieve angry
yeah i dont know why people hype dis American celebs so much,i dont cee anyfin special in dem,Genevieve is very popular more solange,so solange is previlaged to snap wit her.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by ezzye: 7:16am On May 24, 2013
Nonye Fortune: Is Solange her mate angry

does Solange not sound Nigerian? Abi na me.....?
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 7:27am On May 24, 2013
gidson12: omotola no reach this babe level again o......genny is just paving her way without stress while omosexy is trying so hard

As in omosexy is working day and night lmao while Gene is swaying through :-)
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 7:30am On May 24, 2013
Woohoo my girl Gene going places :-).
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 7:32am On May 24, 2013
chuquiz:

Beat her in what exactly? To snap picture with women from America, try and deconstruct your statement and see if its rational. Beat her?? Smh

Beat her as in going places, making a name globally, fame and recognition globally etc. Capiche :-) you're welcome
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by onomelenshi(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2013
v24m:
Must you call Omotola's name. All these panadol drinkers sef. Soon d thread will turn to Gene VS Omotola

if omotola wants to be a slut,she will go further than genny..she is just being a decent married woman..Omosexy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by tallceejay(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2013
blackmale: guy,, but you insulted me already,,,, nawa for you oo,,, cant you give ur opinion without insult.. and how did anything american makes me crazy? do you know me..,, am not saying you shud convince me,, and i quoted you without any insult,, some pple sha...... mtchew..

I like your manners buddy. wink

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by mapet: 7:54am On May 24, 2013
Genevieve fine pass Naomi Campbel and all dem knowlese

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by elari(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2013
gidson12: omotola
no reach this babe level again o......genny is just paving her way
without stress while omosexy is trying so hard

. . . word
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by elari(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2013
onomelenshi:

if omotola wants to be a slut,she will go further than genny..she is just being a decent married woman..Omosexy
. . . wrong, as in very wrong. what do u have on hands to prove jenny is a slut? and how well do u know the omosexy so u can prove though married and a mother she does not open and close?
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 24, 2013
googlepikin: is good to be beautiful o, but if you ugly just dont stress it na your papa cos am go dey chyk wowo woman.so choose wisely now for a good looking children 2moro.thats all yes thats all.
are worwor people not humans? watch your mouth, young man angry
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Sweetlemon(f): 8:33am On May 24, 2013
Naomi has perfect facial features

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by cfours: 8:40am On May 24, 2013
who is the shorter lady in the second pic? she's cute.
Naomi is stunning as usual

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 24, 2013
some people are not wise sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sweet Couple: 2Face Idibia And Wife, Annie Share Happy Moment (Video) / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill's Husband's Baby Photo / Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.