Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) (31809 Views)

Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) / Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by omar22(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2013
mapet: Genevieve fine pass Naomi Campbel and all dem knowlese

Ha ha ha ha Lord have Mercy, does it occur to you that Naomi is 43yrs and still a super model, gene would be allowed to model cloths for Primark or fashion by Sura Di tailor let alone Givenchi
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Noali: 11:20am On May 24, 2013
So? Who cares? You people should mind your own business.
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by MrCork: 11:34am On May 24, 2013
...Ginivivg is dak skin and fat. She aint even light skin or half cast but anythin she smiles, Homebased Nigerians act like its Yam festival celebration time...we dont no her & rate her in hear in London

..She need to bleach b4 I can even consida her!! (no oofeinse)
angry

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by cre8me(m): 12:45pm On May 24, 2013
these pics are photoshoped jare...
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 24, 2013
Nice pictures.
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by papilodprof(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2013
Wel is not easy .she is one of the Nigerian respected artiste.Wel is not easy .she is one of the Nigerian respected artiste.Wel is not easy .she is one of the Nigerian respected artiste.
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by andyanders: 4:11pm On May 24, 2013
LesbianBoy: Photoshop jare!

Real one
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 24, 2013
binhozie:

Same facial structure. . .
they look like sisters. . not forgetting pretty

OMG I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING! cheesy

c.fours:
Naomi is stunning as usual

yes!!
she was always beautiful even as a young girl. smiley

Sweetlemon: Naomi has perfect facial features

fubbyy: who be this mumu?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...Ginivivg is dak skin and fat. She aint even light skin or half cast but anythin she smiles, Homebased Nigerians act like its Yam festival celebration time...we dont no her & rate her in hear in London

..She need to bleach b4 I can even consida her!! (no oofeinse)
angry

^^^^
fubbyy: who be this mumu?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 24, 2013
omar22:

Ha ha ha ha Lord have Mercy, does it occur to you that Naomi is 43yrs and still a super model, gene would be allowed to model cloths for Primark or fashion by Sura Di tailor let alone Givenchi

wow come on man that's not cool. undecided undecided
Learn to big up and support your own bruv. If Nigerians can't appreciate their own stars who will?

Fubby has made an excellent point...the responses on this thread are just sad.

fubbyy: who be this mumu? What photoshop? Are they bigger than genevieve? If its photoshop then its solange and campbell photoshopped it because genevieve is bigger than 2 of them combined together

Just because she's a nigerian you think americans are always bigger,inferiority complex dey worry africans when they see all these americans, I watch dstv and saw how big sean and wale were respecting d'banj on his oliver twist video shoot but because they are Americans and d'banj is nigerian some inferior mumu nigerians will always place them higher and worship them

^^^^^
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by dasparrow: 9:08pm On May 24, 2013
HARDEYLEKE: Taking pix everyday...Gen plz when will we hear a news abt u dat u r set to wed enh Gen age iz nt by ur side again... Jux an advice tho...

Please stop this rubbish. Will you suddenly become a billionaire should Genny get married? The worst part of it is that the average Nigerian male cheats on his wife like its going out of style. Many Nigerians cannot even stick to the marital vows they made and many of you are stuck in crappy abusive marriages yet they won't let someone hear word. Mind your business and face front. You cannot tell another person what to do with their lives. What is wrong with many of you?
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by lolaluv1(f): 12:41pm On May 26, 2013
Ignatio: This Genny chick is aiming for something big.

Go snap with Naomi Campbell or Chris Loubotin and put the pics here for us to see. Bad belle.

My aim is to be THE celebrity, not traipse around looking for celebrities to take a shot with.
Louboutin ko, labata ni!
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by chuquiz(m): 6:25pm On May 26, 2013
Amaaskia:

Beat her as in going places, making a name globally, fame and recognition globally etc. Capiche :-) you're welcome

Vain things.
Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by omar22(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2013
lola.luv:

My aim is to be THE celebrity, not traispe around looking for celebrities to take a shot with.
Louboutin ko, labata ni!

If people really know how controversial Naomi Campbell is, they would be less Genevieve A$$-Kissing on here.... Naomi slept with everybody from all industries.... No class at all and people here are waxing their gum because there hero took a picture with someone the British media has labelled a car crash waiting to happen!

I bet if Gene a takes picture with Mike Tyson or Pete Doherty or Osama Bin Laden we would see tons of people coming here saying:

Wow Gene she is going places, hater go and hug a transformer Really!!!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) by lolaluv1(f): 8:07am On May 27, 2013
omar22:

If people really know how controversial Naomi Campbell is, they would be less Genevieve A$$-Kissing on here.... Naomi slept with everybody from all industries.... No class at all and people here are waxing their gum because there hero took a picture with someone the British media has labelled a car crash waiting to happen!

I bet if Gene a takes picture with Mike Tyson or Pete Doherty or Osama Bin Laden we would see tons of people coming here saying:

Wow Gene she is going places, hater go and hug a transformer Really!!!

Thank you! I just don't get all the noise.

As in, I've not seen Wole Soyinka and other great men of substance to take snapshots with. Who is Naomi? That has no respect for herself and others?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill's Husband's Baby Photo / Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony / Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.