Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigerians In UK! Let's Fight For Our Right... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In UK! Let's Fight For Our Right... (927 Views)

Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims / Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Not Just The Elites - Let's Fight The Power.. / Nigerians Let Fight For United States Of Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In UK! Let's Fight For Our Right... by Bright4(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2013
Nigerians in the United Kingdom should speak out and condemn the beheading of a citizen yesterday in UK.

The beheading was done by a British citizen and not a Nigerian as speculated, his name does not confirm his nationality.

This lunatic was born in the United Kingdom, never been to nigeria, issued a birth certificate in the UK and held a British passport.

Suddenly he is now a Nigerian?......

This guy is not a Nigerian

British born Michael 'Mujahid' Adeboloja with an accomplice yesterday beheaded a British Soldier on a street in Woolwich, London.

Because he is not Gabriel Agbonlahor playing for Aston Villa and Three Lions, or Andrew Osagie, UK's reigning 800m champion, or Lawrence Okoye, British Discus Record Holder (68.24m), or Abiodun oyepitan, British Olympic Silver and Gold Medalist, or Christine Ohuruogu, Beijing Olympic British Gold Medalist, or Eniola Aluko, British Olympic Female Football star, or Temi Fagbenle British Olympic Basketball queen, or several other thousands of British citizens with Nigerian connection who are making the country proud, it is being made to look like Nigeria has "shown itself again" in the action of that British boy who beheaded a soldier yesterday.

Nigeria should just be left out of this... Olabright!son of MAN.

Re: Nigerians In UK! Let's Fight For Our Right... by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 23, 2013
I won't lie to you, why does it have to come from a Nigerian? This is totally insane. This got me so scared and crazy. Nigerian should rise up and braze up. We are trying to fight a war at home and some insane unsrupulous elements are trying to start another abroad. We seriously need terrorist that will terrorise terrorism here in Nigeria. Terrorism must stop! I hate it with all my heart.
Re: Nigerians In UK! Let's Fight For Our Right... by onatisi(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2013
but come to think of it,the nigerian embassy and our foreign affairs minister should have issued a statement on this incident
Re: Nigerians In UK! Let's Fight For Our Right... by lelion: 3:25pm On May 23, 2013
Sincerely I am seek and tired of all these wanton killings here and there in the name of "ALLAH" and worst again when it is attached to a Nigerian. We should all rise up and condem this London attack because we already have enough problems to deal with and will not wish to have more troubles.

Shalom
Re: Nigerians In UK! Let's Fight For Our Right... by Chamber10(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2013
It has nothing to do with his origin jare, but his religion. Anyone in that religion from any country can do the samething anyday. I think every country should monitor anyone that belong to that religion closely. #bombing and killing seems to run in their blood.

N.B: don't hide my post o
angry
Re: Nigerians In UK! Let's Fight For Our Right... by debetmx(m): 3:43pm On May 23, 2013
The same way they told us that the ibos told us that Kaduna Chukwuma Nzeogwu was an Hausa man when he killed the premier of the Northern Region
Re: Nigerians In UK! Let's Fight For Our Right... by Dracula27: 4:07pm On May 23, 2013
Yomii: I won't lie to you, why does it have to come from a Nigerian? This is totally insane. This got me so scared and crazy. Nigerian should rise up and braze up. We are trying to fight a war at home and some insane unsrupulous elements are trying to start another abroad. We seriously need terrorist that will terrorise terrorism here in Nigeria. Terrorism must stop! I hate it with all my heart.
The boy is British not Nigerian. The British culture and laws see him as a British citizen as he was born and raised there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK! Let's Fight For Our Right... by Nobody: 4:45am On May 25, 2013
This thread is dead on the water. The guy is Nigerian whether you like it or not. How many Nigerians go to the UK and other countries to have their babies right now? Are you going to strip your own child of the Nigerian tittle when your wife goes to the UK to put to bed? Are you saying all the kids delivered in other countries are not Nigerian?

Use your brain joor! Lets stop arguing about a non sense and deal with the fact that there are good and bad people everywhere in the world including Nigerians. And to be honest this is the tip of the iceberg. If all the bad things Nigerians do overseas could be broadcasted like this one, we would have to disown 80% of those overseas.

So take a chillpill Nigeria is not in the spot light, its more Islam and blacks that people are concerned about for now. undecided
Re: Nigerians In UK! Let's Fight For Our Right... by PointB: 5:03am On May 25, 2013
debetmx: The same way they told us that the ibos told us that Kaduna Chukwuma Nzeogwu was an Hausa man when he killed the premier of the Northern Region

I wonder o!
If Kaduna Nzeogwu is Igbo, the Michael boys must certainly be Nigerians, more specifically yoruba muslims. Let's deal with it!
Re: Nigerians In UK! Let's Fight For Our Right... by Symphony007: 6:21am On May 25, 2013
Too late folks! The media likes associating terrorist to third world nations to parcify their viewers. Just go to the daily mail website or twitter and see the raw racism being vomitted by brits, and cameron must bow to the racism and make life difficult for immigrants and intending once. If he does'n his party will be split by ukip and he'll loose the next election!!
Re: Nigerians In UK! Let's Fight For Our Right... by Nobody: 6:36am On May 25, 2013
Yomii:
The idio*t is not a british. A yoruba boy from a Nigerian Parent... How can he be a british even though he was raised abroad.

Why dont you KRS-ONE (the Rapper) this question?

(1) (Reply)

The Americans And Britons Are Reading Your Private Mails_project Prism / Okorocha, Contractor At War Over Alleged N24m Kickback / Femi Falana, Odinkalu, Debunk Saharareporters Bribery Story In Al-mustapha Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.