Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

ddd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ddd (1549 Views)

Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief / Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan Cant Win The Forth Coming Election. Here Is Why. / Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ddd by musiwa24: 4:31pm On May 23, 2013
Re: ddd by musiwa24: 4:48pm On May 23, 2013
h
Re: ddd by musiwa24: 5:04pm On May 23, 2013
f
Re: ddd by musiwa24: 5:11pm On May 23, 2013
if n
Re: ddd by musiwa24: 5:26pm On May 23, 2013
d
Re: ddd by musiwa24: 5:43pm On May 23, 2013
cheesy

Re: ddd by musiwa24: 5:46pm On May 23, 2013
g
Re: ddd by musiwa24: 5:57pm On May 23, 2013
grin
Re: ddd by Yeske2(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2013
Seun please do something about this guy, it's becoming nauseating. WTF
Re: ddd by oderemo(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2013
leave him alone. its musiwa v musiwa. wtf.
Re: ddd by Jakumo(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2013
ode remo: leave him alone. its musiwa v musiwa. wtf.

Can't a man lock horns with his alter-ego in peace?
Re: ddd by musiwa24: 8:55pm On May 23, 2013
vg
Re: ddd by Jakumo(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2013
More pictures please, but with more red ink this time.
Re: ddd by gramci: 9:13pm On May 23, 2013
cry

Re: ddd by SHEAU(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2013
damn! no cure yet?
Re: ddd by musiwa26: 9:28pm On May 23, 2013
adeboloja was wrong.. britian govt back change. and not what he believe. the issue is jonathan, ngozi iweala and allison madueke have been running propaganda claiming oil theif. while document show british companies and america companies paid the nigeria govt.

is Christiane Amanpour's happy now, she does not like me i think. you can listen to jonathan telling lies about oil theif. britian and america companies are paying for the oil. it is just that jonathan, ngozi iweala and allison madueke do not want to pay the yorubas, they want to pay their own people the money even while some of their area do not have oil. and millions of people are looking at the satellite pictures.

so doing right is important. when millions are looking at a picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwGzypkUS8A
Re: ddd by Jakumo(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2013
Carry go Aare Musiwa. No shaking. We dey ya back like how as tortoise shell dey him back. Na ya eye we dey look. Who no know go know.

See how Johnny B. Goode dey nak 'tory for where snow full ground, and cold no catch am at all. I sure say Musiwa follow am go Davos, for Switzerland, to snap am with satellite day and night, and post that picture here with RED INK.

Oya, drop another satellite picture, Ogami. Take am nak ground GBOSA, make dem see say no be play-play at all again o. I go say make dem arrest any person when mistake complain here today. Nonsense.
Re: ddd by SHEAU(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2013
Oga jakumo, dont encourage becomerich.
Re: ddd by ezme(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2013
I'm afraid the person behind this handle may be on the news soon......
Re: ddd by musiwa26: 12:19am On May 24, 2013
Adeboloja, was wrong because britian companies and american companies are paying the nigeria govt for the oil. Jonathan, Ngozi iweala were the one telling lies... the issue some of this children dont know nigeria govt and politician tell lies. see innocent man killed because of false story by nigeria govt.. all because they want to be paying Jonathan ethnic ijaw wrong money for oil .. calling british and america companies oil thief.. while they were collecting the money.

that is the oil allocation given by her ministry and allison madueke ministry. does that look like she is doing right to you. Jonathan, ngozi iweal and madueke are doing wrong to the yoruba people.

nigeria politician are not good.

http://www.fmf.gov.ng/images/FAAC/faacrepMay2011.pdf

look at what they have done to this nigerian.

they are involve in given the money to Jonathan ethnic group..

if you look at that table

delta state got 6 billion
Bayelsa state got 5 billion
Ondo state got 1 billion
river state got 7 billion

But you can count the number of oil well and there are several online means ship oil ship summit thier location and they have the longtitude and latitude.

what do you see in akwa ibom. do you see anything on land. Nothing. while less than 10 on sea and less than 10 on sea for river state.

Re: ddd by denzel2009: 12:26am On May 24, 2013
Thanks a lot Musiwa, your maps made this clearer to understand.
Re: ddd by musiwa26: 2:06am On May 24, 2013
Re: ddd by dayokanu(m): 5:27am On May 24, 2013
Musiwa,

I dey your back like eczema

You havent shown e satellite pictures to prove you are born again
Re: ddd by Nobody: 5:39am On May 24, 2013
God go punish all those pple way no give Aare him drugs! Amen grin

1 Like

Re: ddd by ZUBY77(m): 4:10am On May 25, 2013
It would have been great if i understand you at all musiwa. You just missed the circle by a scratch... I guess you live in your own world.

(1) (Reply)

Leave PDP Now And Let Us Meet At The Election: Wike Dares Amaechi / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Tinubu / Cross-river State Deputy Governor's Father Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.