Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? (2441 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by fubbyy(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2013
All my life I've been reading and hearing about two people having just a fling with no string attached,why is my own different? Why can't I find som1 who's interested just in flings with no string attached,all they want is a serious relationship, the most annoying is the recent one, a friend introduced me to a girl, after telling me that what the girl does is just flings,I was motivated and happy

Its my turn now and she has suddenly decided to change, sending me love text and all that, this really kills my mojo,where can I find a girl who won't fancy me as a date but a sex mate,is it that am too hot to let go or what?
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by Dawdy(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2013
stop wasting ur life.
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by fubbyy(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2013
Dawdy: stop wasting ur life.
its my life and that's not what I asked

1 Like

Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by Inik(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2013
fubbyy: All my life I've been reading and hearing about two people having just a fling with no string attached,why is my own different? Why can't I find som1 who's interested just in flings with no string attached,all they want is a serious relationship, the most annoying is the recent one, a friend introduced me to a girl, after telling me that what the girl does is just flings,I was motivated and happy

Its my turn now and she has suddenly decided to change, sending me love text and all that, this really kills my mojo,where can I find a girl who won't fancy me as a date but a sex mate,is it that am too hot to let go or what?

Looking for a fling? Act like a fling! Go out into the streets you will find them, go on facebook, 2go and badoo you will find many of them there.
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by Sanboy25: 6:20pm On May 23, 2013

@OP ever tried a professionnal ? (love peddler...)
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by fubbyy(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2013
Inik:
Looking for a fling? Act like a fling! Go out into the streets you will find them, go on facebook, 2go and badoo you will find many of them there.
am a professional in those buh when they see me story changes, especially when I phuck them they get emotional and fell in love
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by Exponental(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2013
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by fubbyy(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2013
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2013
For ur mind now, ur stick got honey? Abi?
Until u fucck ogbanje, ur eyes no go clear!
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by fubbyy(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2013
SLIDE waxie: For ur mind now, ur stick got honey? Abi?
Until u fucck ogbanje, ur eyes no go clear!
all I need is a tip to get a fling not all these replies
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by sakaguchi(m): 11:37pm On May 23, 2013
Because you are still a learner
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by Mynd44: 3:18am On May 24, 2013
Kids......

1 Like

Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by LordReed(m): 5:37am On May 24, 2013
Very easy. . . Find someone to fling some bullshit onto your head, that should get you a quick fling.
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by fubbyy(m): 6:39am On May 24, 2013
sakaguchi: Because you are still a learner
learner? I get this girls easily and difficult to leave,they fall inlove easily with me,is that what makes me a learner?
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by fubbyy(m): 6:42am On May 24, 2013
Mynd_44: Kids......
who's a (are)the kid(s)? , haven't you seen men that have these problem of girls loving them too much and never want to leave?
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by Nobody: 8:22am On May 24, 2013
@op they are many asshi joint, go thier u'll find many
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by sakaguchi(m): 10:55am On May 24, 2013
fubbyy: learner? I get this girls easily and difficult to leave,they fall inlove easily with me,is that what makes me a learner?
Exactly
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by ba7man(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2013
Guy, go look for money and stop looking for fling. Is it only "I'm a fine boi" and "I need a fling" that runs on your mind?? Increase your mental capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by dmcdad: 12:50pm On May 24, 2013
Dang! This op is back.... angry
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by dmcdad: 12:52pm On May 24, 2013
ba7man: Guy, go look for money and stop looking for fling. Is it only "I'm a fine boi" and "I need a fling" that runs on your mind?? Increase your mental capacity.
Gbam!!!
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by WorldwarIII: 10:12pm On May 24, 2013
@OP, you no get job oo... or better still, try find one goat for your area nack, I'm sure things would be different- ---no after sex wahala
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by GenButtNaked: 10:15pm On May 24, 2013
OP allow me to help you ...

1 Like

Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by fubbyy(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2013
ba7man: Guy, go look for money and stop looking for fling. Is it only "I'm a fine boi" and "I need a fling" that runs on your mind?? Increase your mental capacity.
did I said am not looking for money? Or should I forget every other aspect of life in the name of looking for money?
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by fuckluv(f): 3:32am On May 25, 2013
fubbyy: did I said am not looking for money? Or should I forget every other aspect of life in the name of looking for money?
So this is one important aspect of ur life? Smh. Love peddlers abound, look for them and stop whinning or is it that u have no money to control them?
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:50am On May 25, 2013
Question: does flings exist?

Answer: yes

Question: so, why can't i find one?

Answer: because u didn't visit the brothel!!!
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by ba7man(m): 6:59am On May 25, 2013
fubbyy: did I said am not looking for money? Or should I forget every other aspect of life in the name of looking for money?
As wide and deep as Nairaland is......this is the only thing you seem to talk about. "You" in particular. Its ok to ask these kinds of questions but don't be so fixated on them.
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by Mynd44: 7:23am On May 25, 2013
This is just cray
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by dmcdad: 10:22am On May 25, 2013
ba7man: As wide and deep as Nairaland is......this is the only thing you seem to talk about. "You" in particular. Its ok to ask these kinds of questions but don't be so fixated on them.
Dont be surprised bruv... I think the op is very good at creating such........ threads. Get use to it.
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by ba7man(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2013
dmcdad:
Dont be surprised bruv... I think the op is very good at creating such........ threads. Get use to it.
Lol...."Why am i so sexy?", "Why do girls fall in love with me?", "Why do girls want to rape me?" "Girls want to commit suicide for me".......as if e pass the guy wey dey him profile page.
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by dmcdad: 1:18pm On May 25, 2013
ba7man: Lol...."Why am i so sexy?", "Why do girls fall in love with me?", "Why do girls want to rape me?" "Girls want to commit suicide for me".......as if e pass the guy wey dey him profile page.
I thought I was the only one who noticed all of the op's childish threads. No offence @op, just being realistic.

Do u also recall the thread this op was arguing with @adulthood about the more handsome one between them...? I just tire for the op ooooo

Op, no hard feelings. U be my guy and that's why I need to tell u to grow up.
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by fubbyy(m): 7:40pm On May 25, 2013
dmcdad:
I thought I was the only one who noticed all of the op's childish threads. No offence @op, just being realistic.

Do u also recall the thread this op was arguing with @adulthood about the more handsome one between them...? I just tire for the op ooooo

Op, no hard feelings. U be my guy and that's why I need to tell u to grow up.
Lol... So you be my follower, thanks for that
Re: Does Flings Exist?why Can't I Find One? by fubbyy(m): 7:42pm On May 25, 2013
ba7man: Lol...."Why am i so sexy?", "Why do girls fall in love with me?", "Why do girls want to rape me?" "Girls want to commit suicide for me".......as if e pass the guy wey dey him profile page.
if I said I hardly get girls, y'all would've believed me, now I said girls flock around me so what's difficult in believing that? Or is it impossible?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Reasons Why Some People Break Up / Check This Hilarious Valentine's Picture. / 10 Reasons You Should Be Having Sex Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.