Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship (70184 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:21am On May 24, 2013
2legit2qwt:

He's the candycane stick in her honey pot grin
grin grin grin grin
He is the sugar in her tea.

I hope their fidelity will be just like that of Fidelity Bank
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by chriskwaku: 12:21am On May 24, 2013
Adamskuty: Hahahha! Is it essien that's playing 4 real madrid or other essien?? Loool! Someone should pls tell me,the guy can't even dress properly,his hairs unkept,very dirty bears sad, what is he doing with all those money he's earning Well! Essien should be 50,his real age not football age,it's more like dating a suger daddy to nadia
50 years and playing champions league and la liga, wow essien i dey feel you. You have strength to be playing still. Hope u come back to the EPL.Some of these young guys deriding you cant even run for 30 mins

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by theripper3: 12:22am On May 24, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]How can one Essien be a "pygmies"?[/size]

He carry the dwarfism of 4 pple alone.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Kajina: 12:22am On May 24, 2013
CFCfan:

Na so I see am. Even Sexily Endowed talk am. cool

LOL! And I gave you a like too grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:24am On May 24, 2013
Kajina:

LOL! And I gave you a like too grin grin grin
Thank u for liking grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Fuelish: 12:24am On May 24, 2013
omiobo: Ghana ladies don suffer for naija hand o!
crap. I know far more nigerian women involved with Ghanaian men. Assuming this story is true, the fact that a few Ghanaian Ghanaian actresses are reportedly dating nigerian men is that enough reason to make the assumption 'Ghana wome don suffer for naija hand?' that was a crap statement. BTW, do you have to assume everything you read to be true? don't be surprised they both come out subsequently to deny the report.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by betrani(m): 12:25am On May 24, 2013
ogsmith: Na wa! Jim in all his razzness. He sha had to use d f word...wat was he high on?!
Nadibis! grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by collynzo2(m): 12:25am On May 24, 2013
chriskwaku:
50 years and playing champions league and la liga, wow essien i dey feel you. You have strength to be playing still. Hope u come back to the EPL.Some of these young guys deriding you cant even run for 30 mins
Of course he's coming back, Madrid are not intersted in keeping him......why?? Your guess is as good as mine. Chelsea don't even need him because they have the better and more handsome Mikel

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:25am On May 24, 2013
collynzo2: I am speaking fom experience, I drilled a Ghanaian pûssy a few hours ago. We have a good number of them here.
Really, a few hours ago Chinedu bought me an LP650. Faceless forum indeed! Let me give you the "benefit of the doubt and believe your "story" how does 1 or even 100 hundred represent the whole Ghanaian female poplulation. I know what i am talking about as a Ghanaian women and with tons of friends. Even ask all the ladies here on Nairaland for example if they are indeed crazy about you men grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by masterpiecer(m): 12:26am On May 24, 2013
Michael Sokoto: Whetin be d meanin of 'she kalls me skattles & I kall her skittles abi na stikkles?' Somebody pls enlighten me b4 I jump fence hia! grin

This is pure jealousy, i give u a thuosand years and u still wouldn't understand.
it is called romance tongue

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Kajina: 12:26am On May 24, 2013
CFCfan:
Thank u for liking grin grin grin grin

You very welcome! grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by chriskwaku: 12:27am On May 24, 2013
collynzo2: I am speaking fom experience, I drilled a Ghanaian pûssy a few hours ago. We have a good number of them here.
In your dream.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by collynzo2(m): 12:27am On May 24, 2013
This post has been hidden

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:29am On May 24, 2013
"He is her Romi Romi
She is his Julie Julie
Under ya window"- Chi gurl
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by collynzo2(m): 12:29am On May 24, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Really, a few hours ago Chinedu bought me an LP650. Faceless forum indeed! Let me give you the "benefit of the doubt and believe your "story" how does 1 or even 100 hundred represent the whole Ghanaian female poplulation. I know what i am talking about as a Ghanaian women and with tons of friends. Even ask all the ladies here on Nairaland for example if they are indeed crazy about you men grin grin
Do you expect the ones on NL to actually admit it?
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:29am On May 24, 2013
collynzo2: I am writing from experience, I drilled a Ghanaian cûnt few hours ago
Yes an a few hours ago i got this from a very nice Nigerian man called Chinedu. Yesterday he took me to Paris for the night wink

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:30am On May 24, 2013
collynzo2: I am writing from experience, I drilled a Ghanaian cûnt few hours ago

You don't say! How was the experience?
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:30am On May 24, 2013
collynzo2: Do you expect the ones on NL to actually admit it?
Why not There is nothing to be ashamed of, if you like someone you like someone

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:30am On May 24, 2013
CFCfan:

Them dey form Romeo and Juliet/GEJ and Madam 'Umblerra' grin
Chai! I gor kill laff hia oo! grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:31am On May 24, 2013
CFCfan:

You don't say! How was the experience?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Fuelish: 12:31am On May 24, 2013
Cusubaba: Taiwo is more handsome than Ghana baboon goal keeper Fatau Dauda.
That's your opinion, which is pure trash

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:32am On May 24, 2013
Don't you love Nairaland. A place where all dreams come true. A place where a wheel barrow pusher is a doctor, a Gardener is a CPA. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Kajina: 12:34am On May 24, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Don't you love Nairaland. A place where all dreams come true. A place where a wheel barrow pusher is a doctor, a Gardener is a CPA. smiley

ROTFLMAO!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:34am On May 24, 2013
Kajina:

ROTFLMAO!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am telling you grin grin grin grin funny people

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Fuelish: 12:35am On May 24, 2013
collynzo2: Do you expect the ones on NL to actually admit it?
There are nigerians(men and women) romantically involved with ghanaian (men and women), So what is your problem? If you think otherwise then you need to get your head examined.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by collynzo2(m): 12:35am On May 24, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Yes an a few hours ago i got this from a very nice Nigerian man called Chinedu. Yesterday he took me to Paris for the night wink

That's not far fetched, we treat Ghanaian ladies right on and off the pitch, that's why they keep leaving their wretched men for us.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Chregor(m): 12:36am On May 24, 2013
@ odaobi, and others unlucky ones, why not leave Jim 4 Nadia to enjoy?
I Know nadia wud be very happy if she'd to see all these cold experience-inspired comments ; dat wud make her more secured heading into wat wud be better dubbed as "the most gorgeous suited couple on the continent."
i can't wait to see a falial one (F1) generation of this momentus awaiting cross breeding.
(NN) vs (JJ) ~ parents.
If only i wud be as handsome as Jim, i wud be relief of one thing.
In every 10 beautiful ladies,there's only one dropped-dead gorgeous guy.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Fuelish: 12:41am On May 24, 2013
collynzo2:
That's not far fetched, we treat Ghanaian ladies right on and off the pitch, that's why they keep leaving their wretched men for us.
Ghanaian men are wretched? that is a very f00lish thing to say. the fact that you are a nigerian makes you a kidnapper,419ner, yahoo yahoo,pick pocket, ritualist, militant, oil bunkerer, pirate, love-vendor, terrorist or a boko haram. true or false?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:42am On May 24, 2013
masterpiecer:

This is pure jealousy, i give u a thuosand years and u still wouldn't understand.
it is called romance tongue
Aya na, make I gor tell Kafayat say she be my 'skattles'
I laff ur front teeth grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by collynzo2(m): 12:43am On May 24, 2013
Fuelish: Ghanaian men are wretched? that is a very f00lish thing to say. the fact that you are a nigerian makes you a kidnapper,419ner, yahoo yahoo,pick pocket, ritualist, militant, oil bunkerer, pirate, love-vendor, terrorist or a boko haram. true or false?
False
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:43am On May 24, 2013
Fuelish: Ghanaian men are wretched? that is a very f00lish thing to say. the fact that you are a nigerian makes you a kidnapper,419ner, yahoo yahoo,pick pocket, ritualist, militant, oil bunkerer, pirate, love-vendor, terrorist or a boko haram. true or false?
Chill bru, dnt mind him. The truth is majority of Ghanaian women are with Ghanaian men and will choose them first over any other unless probably they cannot get one or marry one(Most of times)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower / The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.