Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship (70177 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 11:35pm On May 23, 2013
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 23, 2013
the_ripper3: So essien fine pass dis guy? Choi, Niaraland girls,make una dey fear God small small na.
I tire o, make una tell the truth and shame the devil.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 23, 2013
2legit2qwt:

That 'fearful' part works best with a picture of bance grin

Na CFCfan talk am o.
But u wicked small sha grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Kajina: 11:36pm On May 23, 2013
ItsModella:

you say Essien is finer than this? I'm offended on Jim Iyke's behalf...haba mana!!

Too short for my liking cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by timecop28: 11:36pm On May 23, 2013
Essien's Hairline though.. undecided
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 23, 2013
smoothcrim2014: Taiwo is next!! HE is even getting his hair done

[img]http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Taye+Taiwo+AC+Milan+Team+Presentation+X8h15SwrCECl.jpg[/img]
10 likes.
What a paragon of masculinity and an embodiment of African strength!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Cusubaba(m): 11:37pm On May 23, 2013
the_ripper3:

Jim Iyke is more handsome than Essien. Talk ur church mind.
Jim Iyke is million times handsome than dwarf ugly Essien. Beside is Nadia Buhari that kick Essien out and took him to court in Ghana.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 23, 2013

[img]http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Taye+Taiwo+AC+Milan+Team+Presentation+X8h15SwrCECl.jpg[/img]

[size=40pt]DIES[/size] grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by theripper3: 11:37pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

I dont find him good looking - at all undecided

Adaobi, some pple are standards or unit for ugliness, Bance, Taye and Essien fall in dat category. Even with all him Megabucks, he still looks like an Abakaliki boy to me.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

[size=40pt]DIES[/size] grin grin grin

*Calls the 7714 emergency number*
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Ebitito(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2013
Abeg make Ona tell Jim Iyke to leave my sis.alone. Make him no come broke her for mw oh.... My na every gal him Dey friend. 4 d move industry
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 23, 2013
the_ripper3:

Adaobi, some pple are standards or unit for ugliness, Bance, Taye and Essien fall in dat category. Even with all him Megabucks, he still looks like an Abakaliki boy to me.

na your own opinion undecided

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 23, 2013
CFCman:

*Calls the 7714 emergency number*

they'll chop your credit lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by 2legit2qwt: 11:38pm On May 23, 2013
Let's all agree that in the end, the beerholder decides what and who's beautiful/handsome to him/her

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 23, 2013
Nuzo':

People travel to Japan, Russia and other non-English speaking countries. They learn and speak new languages in six months.

While you left an English speaking country like Nigeria to another called USA.....and you are not able to learn common phonetics. It doesn't matter if you lke to speak it or not.

You are simply an olodo. And if you a student...I weep for you!
U re d bigest nitwit ever existed, wat do u know abt ascent, even in d united state ,every state, ethnic, n race got their ascent, d Spanish American, d blacks,n d Caucasian. u re b inferior despising Ur own ascent, n forcing Ur foolish self learning anodas.
Back 2 Ur question, which of d American ascent do Jim iyke speak?
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 23, 2013

this one na human being? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 23, 2013
God forgive me for calling someone ugly today.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by ellagal(f): 11:40pm On May 23, 2013
ritux: # Reserving this space.

For my comment in 6months time.
...u take style wicked oooo
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 23, 2013
ItsModella:
this one na human being? shocked shocked
The get flesh and blood nau cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by delors(m): 11:41pm On May 23, 2013
Nadia Buhari's market value just dropped like a bomb! She aint gonna court all those big movie deals no more. So sad but love sucks sometimes.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by theripper3: 11:41pm On May 23, 2013
Make una no bring Taye matter here, the world attest to him Bancesomeness.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by collynzo2(m): 11:41pm On May 23, 2013
smoothcrim2014:

Looks like the guy who stole my bike when I was a kid. He asked to take a quick round about and I said no problem and when he got the top of the hill he speed off... sad grin grin grin
You are still a kid

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123: God forgive me for calling someone ugly today.

You'll be forgiven, for our god is a merciful one.

1 Like

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 23, 2013
How did she get fally ? angry

I need to become a video vixen abeg angry angry
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 23, 2013
CFCfan:

You'll be forgiven, for our god is a merciful one.

very merciful indeed ! cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 23, 2013
ItsModella:

you say Essien is finer than this? I'm offended on Jim Iyke's behalf...haba mana!!

[size=13pt]Blind woman lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123: How did she get fally ? angry

I need to become a video vixen abeg angry angry
Relocate to Lagos Island, and ask Venita Akpofure for more info grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by chriskwaku: 11:45pm On May 23, 2013
Nuzo':

You only got to know about her times with Essien cos they are celebrities.
As a matter of fact, Nadia may have dated only Essien, Fally and Jim. Just about 3 or four men in 6 years.

However, your current girlfriend may have shagged all young and old guys in your street this year alone.

And you have the guts to call another man mumu.

Mugu!
You don finish this guy.Have mercy.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 23, 2013

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 23, 2013

. A true boko son

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 23, 2013
CFCfan:
Relocate to Lagos Island, and ask Venita Akpofure for more info grin

Hmmmm summer tings grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee / Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.