Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship (70181 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Kajina: 11:58pm On May 23, 2013
This post has been hidden grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 23, 2013
anyways back to the topic. skittles and space, enjoy your relationship while it lasts undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 23, 2013
Sexily Endowed: I do not get why you people are going on about looks. A man does not need to be handsome to get a woman. Am sure even Bance himself has a woman. If you have the dough then you are sorted.
Here's the evidence:

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 23, 2013
even not so good looking guys get girls..........theres hope for everyone i tell you

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by collynzo2(m): 11:59pm On May 23, 2013
Sexily Endowed: I do not get why you people are going on about looks. A man does not need to be handsome to get a woman. Am sure even Bance himself has a woman. If you have the dough then you are sorted.
True, but you don't go around calling an 'unhandsome' person handsome because of his money

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:00am On May 24, 2013
Kajina:

I, me, and myself shocked grin grin grin
cool

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by collynzo2(m): 12:01am On May 24, 2013
I was just playing FIFA, when i got tackled by
Michael Essien.
The Commentator exclaimed "and Essien steals it"
....Typical.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:03am On May 24, 2013
BACK TO TOPIC. WHO CARES WHO IS BETTER LOOKING THAN THE OTHER. Goodness we are not in 3rd grade. At the end of the day, Jim has the girl.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nuzo1(m): 12:04am On May 24, 2013
ighoosagie:
U re d bigest nitwit ever existed, wat do u know abt ascent, even in d united state ,every state, ethnic, n race got their ascent, d Spanish American, d blacks,n d Caucasian, u trying 2 inferior despising Ur own ascent, n forcing Ur foolish self learning anodas.
Back 2 Ur question, which of d American ascent do Jim iyke has?

I don't care if he speaks 'Latin American' English, that's not the issue at stake.
The issue is that you condemed the little he knew even tho he has not lived in the USA...and still went ahead to shoot your self on the foot by admitting that you've been in USA for so long and still haven't learnt any of the ascent.

And to confirm how dumb you are, you mention spanish, white and black ascents. What's the meaning of that? Have you been to the states at all?

Nothern or Southern ascent ok?...most blacks migrated from the south and thereby have adopted the southern (redneck) ascent with some slangs attached to it. Those slangs make it sound a bit different.

If a suppppposed young man like you can't learn about the environment you've lived in for years...just make sure you come out with 1st class in your school.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by chriskwaku: 12:06am On May 24, 2013
Cusubaba: Jim Iyke is million times handsome than dwarf ugly Essien. Beside is Nadia Buhari that kick Essien out and took him to court in Ghana.
Bros don't write what you dont know.Nadia never kicked him out and never sent him to court.It was miss Dela who threatened to sue him.When are you going to stop this nonsense about one being ape.,dwarf., black.,ugly etc

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Adamskuty(m): 12:08am On May 24, 2013
Omg! Who's comparing essien with jim iyke?? Heheh! Essien that grows dirty unkept bears sad ,it's more like comparing asamoah gyan(with his wide nostril) with odemwingie! ,even nadia didn't actually love him,she was just keeping him company in return for cash! Essien fine?? Make i die..

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:09am On May 24, 2013
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Kajina: 12:10am On May 24, 2013
Okay guys, now we know Nadia went from the ugly Essien to the handsome Fally and now ugly Jim. Since the first two guys are now history, let's just focus on the ugliness of Jim grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Adamskuty(m): 12:10am On May 24, 2013
Hahahha! Is it essien that's playing 4 real madrid or other essien?? Loool! Someone should pls tell me,the guy can't even dress properly,his hairs unkept,very dirty bears sad, what is he doing with all those money he's earning Well! Essien should be 50,his real age not football age,it's more like dating a suger daddy to nadia

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by chriskwaku: 12:13am On May 24, 2013
collynzo2: Essien is as ugly as sin
lol. he fine pass you

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Adamskuty(m): 12:13am On May 24, 2013
Some of the girls here will die to lick jimmy feet,hehehhehe! Hypocrite , haha! Jim iyke that cool fine nigga,hope he bangs the ghanaian girl wella! I also heard that jackie appiah is about to marry an igbo guy,heheh!

Is is that no ghanaian guys are good looking Looooool!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:14am On May 24, 2013
Kajina: Okay guys, now we know Nadia went from the ugly Essien to the handsome Fally and now ugly Jim. Since the first two guys are now history, let's just focus on the handsomeness of Jim grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by theripper3: 12:15am On May 24, 2013
Kajina: Okay guys, now we know Nadia went from the ugly Essien to the handsome Fally and now ugly Jim. Since the first two guys are now history, let's just focus on the ugliness of Jim grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jim iyke is not ugly, he aint overly handsome too. But comparing him to essien is a sacrilege dat deserves atonement. Essien is richer we sabi, but who wor wor don wor wor, e dey inside blood.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:18am On May 24, 2013
collynzo2: Ghana girls love Naija dîck
Please do not confuse a few Celebrities for the Whole Ghanaian women population, because you would find otherwise, but whatever strokes your egos

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Kajina: 12:18am On May 24, 2013
@ CFCfan

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:18am On May 24, 2013
Whetin be d meanin of 'she kalls me skattles & I kall her skittles abi na stikkles?' Somebody pls enlighten me b4 I jump fence hia! grin

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:19am On May 24, 2013
Kajina:
@ CFCfan

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na so I see am. Even Sexily Endowed talk am. cool

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:19am On May 24, 2013
Cusubaba: Essien is an ugly PYGMIES, his height is just 5th tall, of his tallest Jim Iyke.

[size=13pt]How can one Essien be a "pygmies"?[/size]

1 Like

Michael Sokoto: Whetin be d meanin of 'she kalls me skattles & I kall her skittles abi na stikkles?' Somebody pls enlighten me b4 I jump fence hia! grin

Them dey form Romeo and Juliet/GEJ and Madam 'Umblerra' grin

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by 2legit2qwt: 12:20am On May 24, 2013
Michael Sokoto: Whetin be d meanin of 'she kalls me skattles & I kall her skittles abi na stikkles?' Somebody pls enlighten me b4 I jump fence hia! grin

He's the candycane stick in her honey pot grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by masterpiecer(m): 12:20am On May 24, 2013
I just love their lines;

"i named him skittles, he calls me space"

"she calls me skittles, i named her space"
its damn sooo romantic.
i wish dem luck

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:20am On May 24, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]How can one Essien be a "pygmies"?[/size]
That post has violated a rule. What's the penalty?
Is it a 30-day ban? cheesy cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:21am On May 24, 2013

hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower / The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.