Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nothing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing (3534 Views)

I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ / See What The Woman I Want To Marry Is Doing To Me Cuz Of House / L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing by sleekysol(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2013
Nothing
Re: Nothing by sakaguchi(m): 11:27pm On May 23, 2013
sleekysol: Need ur inputs Nlanders if a gal you have been dating for 2yrs suddenly tells u she can't visit u anymore cuz her pastor told her not to ave sex with anyone again. To crown it all this gal is 27yrs... Graduate and working
Eya!!
Then she is doing the pastor

5 Likes

Re: Nothing by HARDDON: 11:29pm On May 23, 2013
at that stage of her life, she needs no soothe sayer to tell her the r/ship is heading no where and hence the excuse.

two years and you havent proposed and you are busy chasing away potential suitors? da.mn gee. look else where and let her fashion out her future with who really cares.....not your type obviously.

you are in just for the X.

10 Likes

Re: Nothing by iebanehita(m): 12:12am On May 24, 2013
sleekysol: Need ur inputs Nlanders if a gal you have been dating for 2yrs suddenly tells u she can't visit u anymore cuz her pastor told her not to ave sex with anyone again. To crown it all this gal is 27yrs... Graduate and working

Ladies r always afraid of d future. Guess you haven't make it known to her dt u planned spendin d rest of ur life wit her.

She has discussed it wit d pastor n dts what she n d pastr came up wit.
You need 2secure her n let her knw you aint killing tym wit r.
Re: Nothing by Mynd44: 3:16am On May 24, 2013
She does not believe in the two of you anymore and the pastor was there. A symbol she can lie with.....
Re: Nothing by Princesszoe: 3:23am On May 24, 2013
Why cant you stop? You too need to quit having pre marital sex. Or do you hate God? You need to take this opportunity to give your life to christ. You need to have the fear of God in you. Stop now and quit defiling your future marital bed. You need an honourable marriage and not a defiled one so that the glory of God will not be scarce in it.

6 Likes

Re: Nothing by Nobody: 4:50am On May 24, 2013
Princess zoe: Why cant you stop? You too need to quit having pre marital sex. Or do you hate God? You need to take this opportunity to give your life to christ. You need to have the fear of God in you. Stop now and quit defiling your future marital bed. You need an honourable marriage and not a defiled one so that the glory of God will not be scarce in it.

What are you saying?
Re: Nothing by nicky4lif(f): 6:48am On May 24, 2013
Buy her nd everything will belong to u.u hav been staelin for so long nd who knows u might run at the end of the day.
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 7:43am On May 24, 2013
one. your title is misleading.
the only loophole I see is her refusal to sex cos of her pastor, maybe the. pastor is angry that you are the one yanshing her.
while the pastor too is eyeing her too.
Re: Nothing by Mynd44: 8:05am On May 24, 2013
Yomieluv: one. your title is misleading.
the only loophole I see is her refusal to sex cos of her pastor, maybe the. pastor is angry that you are the one yanshing her.
while the pastor too is eyeing her too.
Or maybe the girl is tired and use the excuse to get out

1 Like

Re: Nothing by Nobody: 8:45am On May 24, 2013
nicky4lif: Buy her nd everything will belong to u.u hav been staelin for so long nd who knows u might run at the end of the day.
wat d hell!do u eva fink u can buy a lady?
Re: Nothing by nicky4lif(f): 10:35am On May 24, 2013
When u don't understand something,u don't talk.quote author=Harbosede02]wat d hell!do u eva fink u can buy a lady?[/quote]
Re: Nothing by Temismith(f): 10:53am On May 24, 2013
Maybe a richer brother has seen her in a vision, so he just went directly to d pastor to get her. grin gringrin
Re: Nothing by handson(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2013
The gal is not a learner she has move on is only a learner in this present world we be having sex for two years no marraige and every saturday her friend goes to the alter to wed
Re: Nothing by 2kurupt(m): 12:01pm On May 24, 2013
OP. are you for real?
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Or maybe the girl is tired and use the excuse to get out
word.ladies can bring ur any excuse when they are tired of a guy
Re: Nothing by Monicasque(f): 12:15pm On May 24, 2013
nop the sister just wants u to marry her thats all coz 2 years in a relationship which sd=eems to be going nowhere is boring
Re: Nothing by AkwuSolomon: 12:33pm On May 24, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]At d age of 27 and u think she should keep givig u sex 4 notin.d question is dat wil u marry her??
Re: Nothing by Odunharry(m): 12:45pm On May 24, 2013
op talk 2 her if u love her and av plans to marry her..if u dnt abeg park well make she move on wit ha life.
27yrs,Haba op...v u proposed 2 her b4?
Re: Nothing by Excel30: 12:48pm On May 24, 2013
4 how long do u want to keep sleeping with her without letting her know where the relationship is heading?
Re: Nothing by Valto(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2013
so u been yanshing this babe for 2 yrs without plans of marriage or proposing atleast. she made the right decision...moreover premarital sex is a sin!
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 24, 2013
Mynd_44: She does not believe in the two of you anymore and the
pastor was there. A symbol she can lie with.....

The woman is 27 already, she must have realised the guy isn't interested in a marriage while she is.
Breaking up with her simply implies that he only wants the sex. Since they have being doing it for 2yrs already nothing stops him from agreeing if he is really into her. Or even ask her to marry him.
Re: Nothing by Mynd44: 1:52pm On May 24, 2013
baibijay:

The woman is 27 already, she must have realised the guy isn't interested in a marriage while she is.
Breaking up with her simply implies that he only wants the sex. Since they have being doing it for 2yrs already nothing stops him from agreeing if he is really into her. Or even ask her to marry him.
And she found an excuse to walk away....she used her pastor's name to lie.

Smart girl

1 Like

Re: Nothing by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
And she found an excuse to walk away....she used her pastor's name to lie.

Smart girl

Well if it is an excuse to walk away, I think She is doing the right thing.

But just maybe, she wasn't even expecting a break up here.
Re: Nothing by jnrprof(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2013
She only said she won't visit your house anymore, and not that she wants to end d relationship right? and the reason for that decision is to stop engaging in pre-marital sex, which she has just being reminded as being a sin. Really, i don't see what the issue is. You make it sound like physical intimacy is the only thing you are deriving from the relationship, and the absence of it means there can't be a relationship anymore. You also didn't mention if you are still just bf/gf pr or already engaged to her. If you haven't engaged her after two years, and all you're worrying abt is her decision to stop being intimate, then i think she really does need to take a walk!

Re: Nothing by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 24, 2013

OLE.

Go and marry her..or just let her be.

Ole buruku!
Re: Nothing by orjifavour(f): 4:45pm On May 24, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]may be looking for a better man or have found someone better than u
Re: Nothing by IZUKWU(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2013
She wants to know where the r/ship is heading to,so she has made her move as in a chess game,the ball is in your court to make your own move. She wants marriage and she can't propose by herself and she wants you to take the r/ship to the next level and if you don't ,prepare yourself to lose her.
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 24, 2013
nicky4lif: When u don't understand something,u don't talk.
i rily can't laugh o,u wana say wat u meant by buying is marrying ryt?mtchewwu,ladies aren't goods..u don't buy them!
Re: Nothing by sleekysol(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2013
i find many of ur comments thoughtfull and some quite amusing. truth is i deliberately lft sum infos out for privacy purpose and also for transperency. the only part i will like to clear is thatthis two years had 1yr of nysc involved also what if she has been pushing the issue of next level aside all along
Re: Nothing by jmoore(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2013
@op, from your statement she doesn't want to visit you because of sex which is absolutely right if she is now a bornagain christian.
The point here is "sex". Can you abstain? If you can't then let her be. If you want her then be ready to abstain.
Re: Nothing by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2013
ehnnnn, is premarital sex good before?
Guy go brothel jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? / She Want Me To Join Her Church / Help!!!my Girlfriend Wanna Break Up With Me Coz Of Sex..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.