Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

L - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / L (3216 Views)

Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh / I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ / See What The Woman I Want To Marry Is Doing To Me Cuz Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

L by snazzy5050(m): 8:13am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: L by MrTeymee(m): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2015
undecided
Re: L by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2015
What the fvck is hilarious about this? I just wasted 5 seconds of my life.

4 Likes

Re: L by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:

lol
Re: L by pinkycute(f): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2015
*****Spit on thread nd walk out*****

tongue
Re: L by snazzy5050(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
I gathered from Ur posts, that ure a big scumbag, and I ain't suprise of Ur comment cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: L by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
me too grin God damn!
Re: L by snazzy5050(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2015
pinkycute:
*****Spit on thread nd walk out*****

tongue
and for u if not of this day I would have bleeped your sorry ass!! gals like u are exactly like that gal over there called Mabel, hungry babes cry
Re: L by snazzy5050(m): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
me too grin God damn!
I wonder why u removed Ur pic.... cheap comment, tongue
Re: L by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2015
snazzy5050:

I wonder why u removed Ur pic.... cheap comment, tongue
so you stalk me too? hmm
Re: L by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
me too grin God damn!
Seriously dunno how people think. That's the most boring conversation on earth and is enough to make a girl leave him.
Re: L by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2015
snazzy5050:

I gathered from Ur posts, that ure a big scumbag, and I ain't suprise of Ur comment cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're a dumbass tinydick motherfucking time wasting boring _idiot! Wonder how you managed to get a girl in your dreams. Fool!
Re: L by snazzy5050(m): 8:53am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
so you stalk me too? hmm
why should I stalk u, when I have lots of things to do, I read comments a lot, so I usually check dier dp, but don't like the dp grin
Re: L by snazzy5050(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
You're a dumbass tinydick motherfucking time wasting boring _idiot! Wonder how you managed to get a girl in your dreams. Fool!
bro, cut the insults, ure still behaving like a toddler undecided
Re: L by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Seriously dunno how people think. That's the most boring conversation on earth and is enough to make a girl leave him.
lol! and he's feeling fly cheesy
Re: L by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2015
snazzy5050:

why should I stalk u, when I have lots of things to do, I read comments a lot, so I usually check dier dp, but don't like the dp grin
i know you self-service to it tongue grin
Re: L by pinkycute(f): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2015
Middle finger to you tongue

****spit on ur face nd walk out****

embarassed

snazzy5050:

and for u if not of this day I would have bleeped your sorry ass!! gals like u are exactly like that gal over there called Mabel, hungry babes cry
Re: L by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
lol! and he's feeling fly cheesy
Abi na. As consolation.

Anyway people like him helps me catch my fun on here. grin
Re: L by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
Falls from chair. Where's the dp he's talking about?
Re: L by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Abi na. As consolation.

Anyway people like him helps me catch my fun on here. grin
lol grin
Re: L by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
probably the one he screen shot grin i have removed it tho
Re: L by snazzy5050(m): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
sorry Uve got the wrong dude cool
Re: L by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
If I say I'll keep checking till you return it, you'll call me a stalker, so lemme keep quiet about my intentions. tongue
Re: L by snazzy5050(m): 9:04am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
babe I don't screen shot pixs, cuz I don't use a fucking android phone.....I use an iPhone, even I know how to screen shot pics, give me one reason I would screen shot Ur pics, more reason I would tell you, dis is the wrong guy
Re: L by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2015
snazzy5050:

bro, cut the insults, ure still behaving like a toddler undecided
I like the way you run, mitch. You called me a scumbag, I returned the favour and you ran. . . Good boy. Watch who you try to step on next time. . .
Re: L by snazzy5050(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
dude take a chill pill, and go have fun Wif ya galfrnd, dis a loving day not a day to quarrel, don't spiol the little good mood am having wink
Re: L by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2015
snazzy5050:

babe I don't screen shot pixs, cuz I don't use a fucking android phone.....I use an iPhone, even I know how to screen shot pics, give me one reason I would screen shot Ur pics, more reason I would tell you, dis is the wrong guy
Dumbass. I use an iphone too and that is the easiest phone to screenshot with, so tell your story to the gods. . .
Re: L by snazzy5050(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
I like the way you run, mitch. You called me a scumbag, I returned the favour and you ran. . . Good boy. Watch who you try to step on next time. . .
one more thing, don't just think cuz we on NAIRALAND dat u got the power to just insult who u feel like , or derails some else threads, but I like I said am having a good mood, so have a nice day
Re: L by snazzy5050(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Dumbass. I use an iphone too and that is the easiest phone to screenshot with, so tell your story to the gods. . .
guy chill I know its the easiest ,,, press the off button and home button at once, I know! but u as a guy should know dat its not necessary to screen shot a pic of a babe I don't even know
Re: L by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2015
snazzy5050:

guy chill I know its the easiest ,,, press the off button and home button at once, I know! but u as a guy should know dat its not necessary to screen shot a pic of a babe I don't even know
But you were sounding as if because you were using an iphone, you couldn't screenshot. Or should I remind you of what you said?
Re: L by snazzy5050(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
But you were sounding as if because you were using an iphone, you couldn't screenshot. Or should I remind you of what you said?
Nah dude, just saying cuz she was trying na provoke me, imagine, telling me the ones I must have screen shotted
Re: L by japhmanuel: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2015
Fvck!!! she thought u were datin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Agree??[pic] / My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry / Is It True Girls Get Mad At A Guy If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.