Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally (16059 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard / I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by musiwa26: 1:35pm On May 24, 2013
Mega maga, I think you are wrong fashola too did not achieve much in lagos.. when you compare to the likes of other governor's of lagos.. look if fashola run or tinubu or buhari run for president they will not be able to win.. the reason is achievement was not much.. while state like benue, plateau, nassarawa, taraba are mostly christian. and a muslim ticket cant win if you people are using religion. . there are 21 state majority christain state and only 15 muslim state.

i dont think fashola can win or buhari or tinubu. because the ACN spend 16 year and apart from an uncompleted train track. 2 bridge in lagos for 16 years.... you can hardly count. so this is their major problem. that why like the pdp.. the acn have problem. they have problem too with the people. watch the video.

you also have to note , that people do not like jonathan goodluck party the PDP just like they dnt like tinubu party..
if you understand yorubas, they are singing they dont want jonathan, sambo, tinubu or fashola in yorubas.. so you can see, there is problem. the people are feedup of seen the same face in 16 years..

Nigerian are people who want sincere leaders and not people who play games and this is what they see, people who play games with their lifes.. and children. Put them in your shoes. if you were them and you have been seen the same people and your lifes have not improved. Your children dont go to good school. electricity in your state is still the same., bad health.. will you not be feed up with Bullshit.

Look if someone rule a state and could not solve the issue of electricity in his state, or have better school all over the state or good road all over the state.. how can tht person solve the problem of a nation. If you cant do it for same state. how can you be able to do it for a nation. Look dont you know any mad man who want a senator who have seen the satellite pictures and have not spoken to be president.. it shows that senators is not a sincere person.

White people achieve this because of sincere people are allowed to rule them and not bull shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpc8gwCXDn8
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by oshyno(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2013
Wadeoye:

Who put north on fire? The people that put north on fire are doing it to distract the people and make it impossible for people to freely associate.

What the opposition is saying is, we won't be distracted - there must be a change.

What exactly r u saying man. People put people so dat people won't associate freely. Be coherent then I can answer u.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by arsenal1(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2013
Only in Northern Nigeria republic
bcomputer101: Click the LIKE BUTTON for

Sai Buhari 2015...
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by oshyno(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2013
Demdem:

My friend shut up. I asked a simple question. Is sokoto on fire? What about Zamfara and also kaduna etc so in ur present state, these places are in the east right?
By the way, don't give a damn to any party ur brain may be deceiving u with.

I bet u cud not grasp the underlying meaning of my statement.When a country is at war, that is the time for every polical parties to close ranks and work tgether. Mind u am not antagonising their wish for a rally but not at this point in time.whatz d rally for ? Plz do tell me. Cuz much I know d CPC hv done the convention if it is for d registration of d new party-APC.So whatz d rally for. Half of a region is in turmoil n all that matters to dem and Demdem is rally .SMH. Daz calousness This is no time for politicking.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Megamaga(m): 1:52pm On May 24, 2013
Win the presidency? I may be wrong,but I for one won't be surprised if internal wranglings tear them apart on their supposed way to d presidency. APC have not been a constructive opposition. Yes,lots of us hate PDP,but d little I have seen from APC shows they are not what we want. If and only IF they realign to become pro-masses will they succeed. Failure to do so,they remain down. Nigians are becoming more and more aware and conscious everyday.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Megamaga(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2013
Musiwa,well,u may have a point. But still, people like myself who don't reside in lagos bank on stories that lagosians tell us. From afar,we feel that Fashola is a performing governor. And in that regard,we believe they want to use him as d face of their party to cover up their already dirty bodies. Buhari and Tinubu will instead of giving th party a face,give it a bad name. Not just yorubas,d rest of naija who are aware don't like d persons of buhari and tinubu,especially tinubu. Somehow,I believe we 'll get it right this time around.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 24, 2013
Wadeoye:

All previous violence were purely religious related and were easily curtailed by government because government didn't have a hand in it. This one is this protracted because some people in government have seen political benefits in continued unrest in the north. I have never seen a time when insurgents have this level weaponry and till today nobody has been arrested for supporting/sponsoring them. And how are the weapons getting into the country?

The following are products of boko haram unrest.

- it divides the country along both ethnic and religious lines. Who benefits from this?
- continued unrest in the north will weaken the north politically - who benefit from this?

Answer the above questions and you will know norther leaders have nothing to benefit from the daily insurgency in the north.

Bros, it is not as simple as that:
When did the Boko Haram start?
Also, before the escalation of hostilities, there were promises from some Northern leaders that Nigeria would be made ungovernable should Jonathan or any other southerner win the election. They insisted that the President must be of Northern (Hausa/Fulani Moslem) origin.

As for dividing the country along political and religious lines, my position that Nigeria is a fraud has nothing to do with any riots:

A niece of mine wrote the national common entrance and scored more than 120, she was denied admission while some who scored less than 20 were admitted because of quota system and catchment area.

In my early days of graduation, I was asked to write my state of Origin at the back of the application envelop. The state of origin is an automatic qualification/disqualification as the case may be.

As for violence, the North is notorious for killing fellow Nigerians at the slighted excuses. the previous religious unrests you mentioned, why must they start from the North? What is wrong with the North? It is the North that has divided Nigeria!

that continued unrest in the North will weaken the North, is a fact that the Northern Leaders never thought of. They thought that violence will intimidate Jonathan. They have failed.

Perhaps in your conspiracy theories, it is Igbo Christians who killing and bombing churches in the North, shouting "Allah Ahkbar"!
Excuse me jor!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by abacus(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2013
Burger01:

What 'continuity'? Continuity of political thrash.

undecided

Are you not 1 of those praising Fashola for job well done in Lagos. Don you want him to transform Nigeria too...

Dear All,

To put the record straight.. Buhari's choice is not about religion and ethnicity.. It's corruption and corruption ... Nigeria will be great again, Nigeria will be safe.. If you believe it and I believe it.. Nigeria will be great.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by abacus(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2013
noblezone:

Also, before the escalation of hostilities, there were promises from some Northern leaders that Nigeria would be made ungovernable should Jonathan or any other southerner win the election. They insisted that the President must be of Northern (Hausa/Fulani Moslem) origin.

As for dividing the country along political and religious lines, my position that Nigeria is a fraud has nothing to do with any riots:

A niece of mine wrote the national common entrance and scored more than 120, she was denied admission while some who scored less than 20 were admitted because of quota system and catchment area.

In my early days of graduation, I was asked to write my state of Origin at the back of the application envelop. The state of origin is an automatic qualification/disqualification as the case may be.

As for violence, the North is notorious for killing fellow Nigerians at the slighted excuses. the previous religious unrests you mentioned, why must they start from the North? What is wrong with the North? It is the North that has divided Nigeria!

that continued unrest in the North will weaken the North, is a fact that the Northern Leaders never thought of. They thought that violence will intimidate Jonathan. They have failed.

Perhaps in your conspiracy theories, it is Igbo Christians who killing and bombing churches in the North, shouting "Allah Ahkbar"!
Excuse me jor!

Oga, what is the role of security here? Why all these didn't happen during OBJ tenure? It's either the president is not doing his work or security personnel... The same story everyday "promises from some Northern leaders that Nigeria would be made ungovernable should Jonathan or any other southerner win the election." and yet, no arrest.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by tinnymerit(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2013
dominic eze: All d rallies and campaigns of Buhari's CPC will end in the north and yet he xpects to win a presidential election, i remember clearly that during the 2011 elections Buhari did not visit d south south and south east for campaigns yet he cried foul play wen GEJ was declared winner,.... Buhari u will still weep again in 2015, this time like a child.....power hungry general.nonsense
He will surely rule nigeria but thats when arsenal wins UEFA CLeague,may be in 10,20 or never.He can only rule northern naija and not NIGERIA.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by moshoodn(m): 3:58pm On May 24, 2013
GenBuhari: what could this mean?

A Buhari/Fashola ticket?

It would definitely be an irresistible ticket.

Muslin-Muslim ticket??

I doubt it.

They have to at least appeal to some of the xtain masses who really have no stakes, or simply uninterested, but just wanna find a ground to vote on--- A religious one!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Wadeoye(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2013
oshyno:

What exactly r u saying man. People put people so dat people won't associate freely. Be coherent then I can answer u.

Dull people hardly understand simple issue - the reason we say they are DULL.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Wadeoye(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2013
noblezone:

Excuse me jor!

Answer those questions or shut up... You have not said anything until you answer the questions I posted up there.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by tomakint: 4:30pm On May 24, 2013
arcbabe: Fashola should please stop rubbing his name in the mould with buhari and tinubu,it sometimes impossible but he should atleast differenciate himself from them.
My dear if you think Fashola is the one ruling Lagos you are wrong! Tinubu is ruling by proxy, Fashola owes Tinubu 100% allegiance, this is nothing but the Gospel Truth!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by abacus(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2013
tomakint:
My dear if you think Fashola is the one ruling Lagos you are wrong! Tinubu is ruling by proxy, Fashola owes Tinubu 100% allegiance, this is nothing but the Gospel Truth!

Story story.. Storyyyyy!!!

Is this how you want to belittle Fashola's 8 years achievement?. Proxy ko, server ni. my friend you know you are wrong.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by abacus(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2013
Lilimax:
You are not different from you silly comment.
I am entittled to my opinion afterall there is freedom of speech.*sigh*

You will die young IJN.. am also entitled to my opinion too after all there is freedom of speech.*sigh*.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by lekanolas: 7:44pm On May 24, 2013
I read in one of the dailies that there is a plot by the police to stop Buhari and Tinubu from attending the programme.

Read report here:http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/opposition-alleges-plot-to-stop-buhari-tinubu-for-merger-seminar/
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by badesco(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2013
A gathering of strange bird fellows with nothing to offer this country.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by teskyg: 10:04pm On May 24, 2013
Buhari can't fight corruption with the likes of Tinubu and stolen funds that will be use for his election if he is SELECTED as d party flag bearer.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by sammyzacks(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2013
My major concern in this matter is the choice of kagoro in southern kaduna for this rally.southern kaduna is managing maintain peace with all the boko haram and fulani herdsmen attacks in the north. The last thing they want is a gathering that will attract boko sympathisers to their land to cause confusion in the guise of political rally.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by ruthDung: 10:50pm On May 24, 2013
it not posible that part of kaduna are almost 100 percent christian . I dont thing they hv any thing to do with bokori muharam they are at batle with fulanis already which are buharis brothers
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by kabba7(m): 11:16pm On May 24, 2013
[quote author=Lilimax]Not at this time sad. I foresee this rally turning bloody undecided.
They should shelve this rally to a later date cos a lot of people are aggrieved already due to
senseless killings up there in the North in recent weeks.

!...............
!.....

Who is doing the recent killings me abi na GUDLUCK JONATHAN plea answer.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by kabba7(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2013
[quote author=Lilimax]Not at this time sad. I foresee this rally turning bloody undecided.
They should shelve this rally to a later date cos a lot of people are aggrieved already due to
senseless killings up there in the North in recent weeks.

!...............
!.....

Who is doing the recent killings me abi na GUDLUCK JONATHAN please answer
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:57pm On May 24, 2013
Conglomeration of Religious Bigots(Muslims)........ doesn't concern me!!!!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by ibkgab001: 4:47am On May 25, 2013
Fashola is the only one I pity in this game of Devil called ACP or APC sorry
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by alhabeeb(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2013
oshyno: North is on fire and all this mofos think is rally ? like wtf. Walahi these opposition think with their anus. Nonsense.
oga on top..n u dey thnk wit ur hands ..i cn c dt
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Wadeoye(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2013
ruth Dung: it not posible that part of kaduna are almost 100 percent christian . I dont thing they hv any thing to do with bokori muharam they are at batle with fulanis already which are buharis brothers

You think every other human being in Nigeria will think like the destructive bigots called ibos?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Parisbee5(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2013
Eeyaaa!!! Sorry haters this movement is unstopable... Either a xtian or a muslim is immaterial, all we want is good governance. PDP has been a disaster for 14years running. APC is God's annoited platform to take this nation to the next levels..... God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 25, 2013
abacus:

Oga, what is the role of security here? Why all these didn't happen during OBJ tenure? It's either the president is not doing his work or security personnel... The same story everyday "promises from some Northern leaders that Nigeria would be made ungovernable should Jonathan or any other southerner win the election." and yet, no arrest.

The North "handed over" the presidency to OBJ and they had to endure him till the last minute. For your information, it was during OBJ that MASSOB was formed (only that they are no violent), it was during OBJ that the oil export was cut down heavily due crises in the Niger Delta. the crises continued till Yaradua came in and introduced amnesty.

If Jonathan were to have arrested Buhari or Atiku, the North would have known more violence than now. The man understands Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 25, 2013
Wadeoye:

Answer those questions or shut up... You have not said anything until you answer the questions I posted up there.

And what questions are you talking about? How weapons enter Nigeria? Are you aware that an Iranian (perhaps sympathetic to the course of Usman dan Fodio) is currently serving a jail term in Nigeria over arms importation? this was the one that was caught, many more must have succeeded. Are you aware that the borders especially from the North are so porous that you can bring in what ever you like? I did not really take this question serious because I was baffled that were asking such.

I know that you won't see anything in what I said; just know that Nigeria is a failed experiment of the British people. today, they are no longer controlling us, and we have the right to determine our destiny.

I don't have the same ideology with the descendants of Usman Dan Fodio and therefore cannot belong to the same country with them. Get it!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Shinnings: 5:27pm On May 25, 2013
good for them
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Demdem(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2013
oshyno:

I bet u cud not grasp the underlying meaning of my statement.When a country is at war, that is the time for every polical parties to close ranks and work tgether. Mind u am not antagonising their wish for a rally but not at this point in time.whatz d rally for ? Plz do tell me. Cuz much I know d CPC hv done the convention if it is for d registration of d new party-APC.So whatz d rally for. Half of a region is in turmoil n all that matters to dem and Demdem is rally .SMH. Daz calousness This is no time for politicking.

again, which country is at war? Do u even know what u are talking about? do u even know what a war is? because some miscreants are misbehaving in some part of the north and the retardeen decided to send in more soldiers, so to u its war right? hat a joke.
Life continues young man while those arseholes are being taken care of. So we should end the way we live our lives because of evil boko undecided undecided u may end it but definately not with those that have purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators Threaten To Cut Funds To Sgf’s Office / Florence Ajimobi Celebrstes Her Birthday (Photos) / APC Governorship Candidates Face Biggest Battles In Opposition States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.