Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally (16056 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard / I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Wadeoye(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2013
Kalamaya: He dont have other choice for now. they are using fashola achievement in Lagos to sell their party. Baba Osho of Edo state is managing Tinubu & Buhari well than Fashola. In my own opinion there is still no alternative to the PDP in the center.

For igbos... Sensible and patriotic Nigerians know things need to change before we are all consumed by the decadence in the system.

PDP is evil and their supporters are devil incarnates.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by fatherofather: 10:19am On May 24, 2013
Then the Lord said unto me, out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the in-habitants of the land. For, lo, i will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the Lord; and I will utter my judgement against them, touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshipped the works of their hands. And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I AM with thee, saith the lord, to deliver thee. Amen! Jeremiah 1:14-19.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by AroOkigbo(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2013
bcomputer101: Click the LIKE BUTTON for

Sai Buhari 2015...

No, it is GEJ 2015.
My people, click the LIKE BUTTON if you agree with me.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Nobody: 10:31am On May 24, 2013

Sai Buhari 2015...
u dey kraz

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by solomon111(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2013
Who cares?
If they get hit by stray bullets,their people will bury them.
End of story.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by IleIfe2(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2013

Sai Buhari 2015...

Ba dole bane! look for another slogan. Sai, is arrogant and offensive.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Nezan(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2013
alpha conde: Has akume left PDP?
Akume is Senate minority leader. He was elected on ACN ticket. Are you for real?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by holyvirgin: 10:43am On May 24, 2013
What else can those three fools offer nigerians if not rallying round seeking who to vote them come 2015 even in the heat of security challenges we are facing as a nation.

Thieves and boko haram sponsors should look for something that will benefit nigeria abeg.
Mtchewwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by abacus(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2013
oshyno: North is on fire and all this mofos think is rally ? like wtf. Walahi these opposition think with their anus. Nonsense.
Na you set fire there? COMPOUND mofo..
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by abacus(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2013
Burger01: It baffles me why Fashola mingles with these Political waywards. Damn! Change your party man..now I know that's quite impossible.

sad
Because you dont believe in continuity? Abi you want him in your party?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by lonamy: 10:47am On May 24, 2013
This is the opportunity for the BOKO boyz to strike.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by abacus(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2013
strangest: They should come down to Onitsha, so boys can throw them satchet water... tongue
And you be the first set people to cry out .. "They dont campaign everywhere" .. "They only campaign in nothern part of the country".. is this your plan against good people? The people that seeking for progress of the country.

Come 2015.. PDP will die without trace.. IJN.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by abacus(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2013
strangest: They should come down to Onitsha, so boys can throw them satchet water... tongue
And you be the first set people to cry out .. "They dont campaign everywhere" .. "They only campaign in northern part of the country".. is this your plan against good people? The people that seeking for progress of the country.

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by showwiggy: 10:52am On May 24, 2013
I pray for God's protection upon there lifes(Amen).

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Lilimax(f): 10:54am On May 24, 2013
AnanseK:

You are deaf dumb and blind. You forseee nothing.The rally will be done in peace.
You are not different from you silly comment.
I am entittled to my opinion afterall there is freedom of speech.*sigh*
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by vedd: 10:58am On May 24, 2013
A rally like this show that they are with the people and truely appreciate the security challenges of the time. Not cowards who hide.
APC 2015. But pls tell Buhari to give way for the more vibrant and dynamic breed of possible candidates if he wants APC to win. He should be satisfied with the role of 'LEADER' He is a spent force.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by vanunu: 11:09am On May 24, 2013
who is the General that kidnapped Umaro Diko?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Nobody: 11:19am On May 24, 2013
vanunu: who is the General that kidnapped Umaro Diko?
hey mofo
I would be very happy if someone kidnaps farook and otedola.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Iykopee(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2013
where's rochas the igbo man cum aboki azz licker on d list of invitees?? Now the chips r down, The hen wasnt communicated by the eagles.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by 1MCN: 11:31am On May 24, 2013
When I listen to what PDP supporters say about anything concerning Opposition parties I only but wonder if they ever know that no society survives on a single political system without opposition. But then, when I listen to what Opposition parties supporters say I only but wonder if they only think a society is virile only when opposition just suddenly surreptiously wrestles power from ruling party.
@OP, I think this group have got a whole lot of work to do if they truly want power at the centre (that is, if their hope is not just illusion)going by the way things are turning out now. I've noticed that their previously vociferous support is waning very badly lately. They seem to be disappointing most of their supporters lately.
But then, must they always accuse ruling party of plotting to destabilize their show? Are they saying this just to lay a cushion at their back so that when out of their own mistake they fail they'll fall on the soft spot (of blaming that ruling party have caused their)? If they don't have a means of hedging themselves properly then they're no better or credible option.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Wadeoye(m): 11:48am On May 24, 2013
noblezone:

Bros, please oooo.

The last time that "thing" was chatted in 2011, I know how many of my kinsmen that were slaughtered.

Please oo, don't start that blood spilling invocation this time oo.

Enough blood has been split or you still want more?

The North has been on "fire" since I was a kid. the blood of the innocent has continued to flow in the North for every slightest reason. Those accusing Jonathan for being responsible of Jihardism in the North today are just being mischievous.

All previous violence were purely religious related and were easily curtailed by government because government didn't have a hand in it. This one is this protracted because some people in government have seen political benefits in continued unrest in the north. I have never seen a time when insurgents have this level weaponry and till today nobody has been arrested for supporting/sponsoring them. And how are the weapons getting into the country?

The following are products of boko haram unrest.

- it divides the country along both ethnic and religious lines. Who benefits from this?
- continued unrest in the north will weaken the north politically - who benefit from this?

Answer the above questions and you will know norther leaders have nothing to benefit from the daily insurgency in the north.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Burger01(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2013
abacus:
Because you dont believe in continuity? Abi you want him in your party?

What 'continuity'? Continuity of political thrash.

undecided
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by kayoday(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2013
Burger01: It baffles me why Fashola mingles with these Political waywards. Damn! Change your party man..now I know that's quite impossible.

sad
What party should he decamp to
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by lacasa: 12:00pm On May 24, 2013
Kaduna here i come! cool

APC! 2015

Progressives baby!!!!!

#.. Haters n lapdogs can grab the nearest High tension cable tongue
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Myself2(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2013
How very insensitive,the nation is grappling with the menace of insecurity from Boko haram,sponsored by the northern political figures like Buhari,who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ so he will look bad and unsellable in the eyes of the electorate,is this the time for political rallies?

Well I only pity those who are still fooled by these blood-thirsty/treasury looting gang of ACN/CPC
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Myself2(m): 12:27pm On May 24, 2013
abacus:
And you be the first set people to cry out .. "They dont campaign everywhere" .. "They only campaign in northern part of the country".. is this your plan against good people? The people that seeking for progress of the country.

Thou shalt not use that name in vain
How can you say a foolish prayer and end it with IJN,except your IJN has nothing to do with the name of Jesus Christ
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by hassey(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2013
dominic eze: All d rallies and campaigns of Buhari's CPC will end in the north and yet he xpects to win a presidential election, i remember clearly that during the 2011 elections Buhari did not visit d south south and south east for campaigns yet he cried foul play wen GEJ was declared winner,.... Buhari u will still weep again in 2015, this time like a child.....power hungry general.nonsense
mumu! Is buhari travelling by plain, remember he travel altru wit car. Not like ur gej wo use tax payers money to fly through out. U need not to compare d campain cus dere resources is never d same.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Demdem(m): 1:02pm On May 24, 2013
dominic eze: All d rallies and campaigns of Buhari's CPC will end in the north and yet he xpects to win a presidential election, i remember clearly that during the 2011 elections Buhari did not visit d south south and south east for campaigns yet he cried foul play wen GEJ was declared winner,.... Buhari u will still weep again in 2015, this time like a child.....power hungry general.nonsense

Bros, u can lie oooo.
Buhari was live here in PH during campaign during the last election.
I was there live in Isaac boro park, the venue of the rally.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by adanny01(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2013
Most comments here are out of context.

The real issue here is the fate of the Southern Kaduna people. With the current political status, this group of people are once again on the path of experiencing a long period of power drought to last atleast a decade. Accepting that fate after coming out of a dark tunnel they were in for more than 4 decades, is a huge demoralizer.

Permit me to expanciate.

Since, and before the creation of the old Kaduna state to the reduction of Kaduna state to what it is now, no Christian or person from the southern part of the state has become the governor of the state. Pls note that these people in reference are predominantly Christians and not of Hausa/Fulani ethnicity. They a group of small tribes with origins related to people of Abuja FCT, Plateau, Nassarawa and Niger states. By population, its roughly a 50-50 distribution of Christians-Muslim or Hausa/Fulani-tribes of southern kaduna. It is believed by the southern Kaduna people that the population figures are manipulated to favour the more influential Northern Kaduna.

With this background information, i hope people who sit in the South South and use their laptops to say on what they donot know, will rethink before posting.

By Gods design, and the assistance of GEJ a Christian from this part of the state, became the Governor. Not quite two years into his 1st term, he died in a questionable circumstance. Power returned to the North of the state, into the hands of a young and ambitious Hausa man who will complete the Southern man's mandate and has the chance for two more tenures using the power of incumbency. This process is to last 10 years!

An arrangement which allowed a Hausa man to win re-election in 2003, made to give southern part power in 2007 was reneged upon.

With the recent turn of events, it is evident that the only offer the Southern Kaduna man will get is that of 2023. Any offer better than this is a big unbelievable lie!

Two options are left for the southern Kaduna man; to take it (2023) or join the opposition and fight for 2015.

Note again: the previous arrangement didnt work!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Kalamaya: 1:11pm On May 24, 2013
Wadeoye:

For igbos... Sensible and patriotic Nigerians know things need to change before we are all consumed by the decadence in the system.

PDP is evil and their supporters are devil incarnates.
The comunist party of China will show you how economic and social development can be attained in a country with a quasi one party system. The opposition parties in Nigeria should be more constructive in their quest to dislodge the ruling party in 2015. Today's rally would have be a good opportunity for them to tell nigerians the roadmap in ensuring lasting peace in the country. Unfortunately they will only gather and start singing GEJ must go. It seems they are more confuse than what people really think about them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by Megamaga(m): 1:17pm On May 24, 2013
Buhari? Wrong man! Tinubu? Wrong man! These wrong men want to use Fashola's achievements in lagos state to sell their party. As long as they front Buhari and Tinubu, APC is destined to fail.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally by DonPizzaro: 1:20pm On May 24, 2013
Boko haràm originated from ANPP in Borno state under alimodu sherif.These idiots(buharis,ciroma and co) created the crisis in the north just to make GEJ look incompetent.then parade themselves as the solution to the wearied northerners.This political calculation is not based on love for thr nigerian people but love for power.even if APC captures the presidency .the future of this is bleak in the hand of these selfish and blood sucking politician.As for tinubu,he should how he got the funds to aquire that airline.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) / Adegboruwa Drags Joe Igbokwe To Court Over Facebook Post / Buratai Appoints New Operation Lafiya Dole Commanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.