Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes (19241 Views)

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / What Would Happen If The SSS Doesn't Produce Nnamdi Kanu On The 23rd? / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 24, 2013
AB$I:
ur name pdude is more weird-punk arse

Pdude isn't my name f00l undecided
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 24, 2013
sean079:

Thank God he narrowly escape death by hiding because as a typical yoruba man he knew they were going to fight a senseless war
lipsrsealed

I fit talk now make d dude ontop talk another thing!!!
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by kabba7(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2013
[quote author=obadiah777]WHAT HAPPENED TO EM ?

They where on an assignment to fortify the Nasarawa governor in office. That is a same adventure that triggere the boko haram insurgent starting fron borno state ,they haven't learn anything . Too bad

1 Like

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by solotutu(m): 12:39am On May 25, 2013
*salute* to y'all...may God show mercy. See ao dey wasted deir lives fighting for our dere vountry while som wicked,greedy leaders stay safe with d help of SSS
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by thoth: 4:20am On May 25, 2013
Are they from the same useless SSS that brutaly kill innocent citizens in cold blood ? How can the SSS even release their identity ? Nigerian security services is the number one enemy to Nigeria's progress. More would be dying soo in Jesus Name.
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Elebiju: 9:46am On May 25, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT HAPPENED TO EM ?
oops!welcome from mars dumbhead this is earth.
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by eagleeye2: 10:15am On May 25, 2013
donroxy: lipsrsealed

I fit talk now make d dude ontop talk another thing!!!
I thought I was the only one that saw that post, if person talk now............
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by sean079: 11:09am On May 25, 2013
eagle,eye:

I thought I was the only one that saw that post, if person talk now............

is it because i said my dad used wisdom to save his own life u pppl were quoting ryt. k listen is any of ur loved one among those 80 security men ryt? during the the liberia war what did u fink end the war? was is it not the wisdom of general dongoyaro that ended the war. those nigerian soldier were just sent to liberia to protect samuel doe who was babangida's friend and the rebel army led by johnson and charles taylor were killing nigerian like chicken.ow many souls do we loose in that war while babangida was smiling to bank.
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by AUTOLOUGE: 11:11am On May 25, 2013
General02: Am not a man of many words.... I can remember my family telling me how she met you guys at a marriage ceremony and how you men in black made Jos town feel fun and safe during the Jos crisis.Your duty for this nation will not be-forgotten in a flash. FAREWELL TO THE MEN IN BLACK AND MAY ALMIGHTY GOD RECEIVE YOU ALL IN HIS KINGDOM......
but as inteligent as this institution is,why would have embark on an assignment when proper surveillance was not done.very painful RIP
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by flowwebdesign01: 10:34am On May 26, 2013
Your given information is such a nice...this is a great sharing of you...

flu incubation period
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Lancelott(m): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
thoth:
Are they from the same useless SSS that brutaly kill innocent citizens in cold blood ? How can the SSS even release their identity ? Nigerian security services is the number one enemy to Nigeria's progress. More would be dying soo in Jesus Name.
thunder fire you for that your comment...how can you say such about people's fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters??

1 Like

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by thoth: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Those ones they were killing were not people's fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters ? Because those ones were defenseless they were able to commit there atrocities ,puff their chests and thought they were invisible, in this very beautiful event the citizens that they attacked were ready and knew them as the Demonic minions they are, i sincerely commend them for a job well done and hope they will keep the standards.
Do you have any more thunder for me ?
Lancelott:
thunder fire you for that your comment...how can you say such about people's fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters??
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by pacino26(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Arhhh na this news of that yr? It explains how frail members of the service are. They expect to shoot and not to be shot at, carry big sophisticated rifles and wear suits, stand beside flashy cars as chauffeurs and live after 35yrs in service with a classified amount as pension eh. Make them wake up. I've watched to many friends become fatherless in active duty and closer friends dead too in active duty.

Once you sign up to any security service you're dead to certain rights and privileges holding on to them is the reason our security apparatus is flawed. I rest my case.

RIP to the dead, let no one turn them to celebrities in death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Governor Rescues Woman From Mob Action / Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC / Nigerians Slam Lauretta Onochie Over Comment On President Buhari's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.