Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr (5902 Views)

Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy / See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Rhino5dm: 8:32pm On May 24, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Even 2Pac dey follow to laugh? choi! Sai Ameachi cool cool cool
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 24, 2013
Sore losers, how can they reject the election. There are only 36 of you, 19 voted Amaechi and 16 voted Jang. What kind of cheating can be done? Shame on Akpabio, Mimiko and their boss GEJ for being plain stupid!
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by nuclearboy(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2013
eGuerrilla: Not yet uhuru for Amaechi?

Source

Those supporting Jonathan against Amaechi in a purely democratic process have very short memories!

How many years ago was Jonathan the underdog with Turai Yaradua and co insulting him, relegating him to the background and generally behaving as if they owned Nigeria?

NOW Jonathan is doing the same thing they did to him and has forgotten that those who live by the sword die by it - You got there because people saw the injustice being meted against you and fought for you at a time when Yaradua's ADC could pull out his service weapon and intimidate you. Now, a man who was loved, prayed for and supported, has turned against the very people who supported him and is now a reincarnation of Turai!

People ought remember where they are coming from else they will be returned back.

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Gamji007: 8:32pm On May 24, 2013
Addressing the press at the end of an emergency meeting at the Akwa Ibom Government House in Abuja, Mr. Akpabio, leading Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo, Peter Obi of Anambra, and others, said the ballot papers used for the election were not serialized thus allowing for manipulation.

They said they would not recognise Mr. Amaechi’s victory and would instead recognise Mr. Amaechi’s challenger, Jonah Jang of Plateau, as the Governors Forum chairman.

I swear Akpabio,Mimiko and Obi are high on cheap drugs.

Shameless loosers!
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 24, 2013
NGF Poll: My Victory A Test Case For Democracy- Amaechi…Rivers Gov’s Election Acceptance Speech

[img]http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/themes/goodnews47/framework/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Amaechi-being-announced-winner.jpg&h=275&w=599&zc=1[/img]

Today our democracy was tested and proven. Democracy is about participation. The aim of democratic governance is for everyone to partake in winning. Today the governors have spoken with one voice reaffirming our faith in democratic governance as the hope of Nigeria’s future. I must thank my colleagues for their tenacity and determination to ensure the unity of the forum but more importantly of our nation.

We remain committed to supporting our leader, the president and commander in chief of the armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to realize the development dream of all Nigerians by reducing tension, uncertainty and insecurity in our beloved country.

We want to pledge our steadfastness and resolve working alongside Mr. President to better the lives of our people as we render transparent and accountable stewardship

Finally our thanks go to all those who have patiently endured these times especially our constituents and members of the fourth estate of the realm who have followed these elections with keen interest. We promise that we will not betray the confidence you have reposed in us.

Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, CON,

Governor, Rivers State.

Source

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 24, 2013
nuclearboy:

Those supporting Jonathan against Amaechi in a purely democratic process have very short memories!

I hear you.
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Rhino5dm: 8:36pm On May 24, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1269312/ameachi-2-gej-0-scoreline

Abeg make una follow join the after party for this thread. Na Brazilian babes I dey bring ooooo. choi!! see how Ameachi beat Jonathan hands down.
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by figment232(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
https://www.nairaland.com/1269312/ameachi-2-gej-0-scoreline

Abeg make una follow join the after party for this thread. Na Brazilian babes I dey bring ooooo. choi!! see how Ameachi beat Jonathan hands down.
MUMU

1 Like

Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by lawbabs: 8:39pm On May 24, 2013
GEJ wanted Ameachi out. He put Akpabio to be PDP Gov Forum chairman to endorse Yuguda of Bauchi. The northern governors prevailed and endorsed a weaker Jang of Plateau to contest against Amaechi. Ameachi won by 19 votes to 16 votes of Jang. What does that tell you. GEJ has no ally in South West and the core North. His allies are only in the South South and South East. Trust me, it gives you a glimse at 2015 and where lies the strength of APC (the new opposition frontier). I am sure Aso Rock is in disarray now.

My opinion is that when opposition unite, they can cause major havoc for the ruling party.

Read below

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/128589-despite-pdps-noise-amaechi-will-win-re-election-as-governors-forum-chairman-fayemi.html
Despite PDP’s ‘noise’, Amaechi will win re-election as Governors’ Forum Chairman- Fayemi
Oti Omatsone
Published: April 8,2013

Governor Kayode Fayemi
The two men were in Ekiti State together.
The Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi, gave an insight into the political machinations going on among the 36 state governors, when he declared on Saturday that the Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, will be re-elected as chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum, NGF.
Mr. Fayemi said this in Ikogosi-Ekiti on Saturday at a symposium organised The Future Awards with the theme “Project 2015: the character of our involvement.”
Mr. Amaechi has become unpopular with the presidency and the leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party over his stance on major national issues.
The Rivers State Governor’s influence was said to have troubled the presidency into forming the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Governors Forum, with a more malleable governor, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, as chairman.
The first meeting of the PDP Governors Forum was, however, boycotted by some of the party’s governors including Mr. Amaechi; with some sending their deputies, and others abstaining completely.
Why they don’t want me
Mr. Amaechi, who was at the Ekiti program along with Mr. Fayemi, gave an insight into why the presidency is uncomfortable with him.
He said the problem comes from his public stance against the corruption in the petrol subsidy payments and the use of money meant for all tiers of government to pay for subsidy.
“Governors are not opposed to fuel subsidy, governors are just frustrated about the corruption in it,” he said. “They balloon the figures.”
“It is one reason they (the presidency) don’t want me as governor’s chairman,” the Rivers Governor told the audience largely made up of youth from across Nigeria.
He’ll remain in office
PREMIUM TIMES had reported on plans to remove Mr. Amaechi as NGF chairman before the last meeting held earlier in the year.
At the end of the meeting, the governors, after intense power play, agreed to retain Mr. Amaechi as chairman, until his tenure ends in May.
The Rivers Governor is, however, eligible for a second term as governor; and his Ekiti counterpart, a member of the opposition Action Congress of Nigeria, said he will be re-elected.
“Forget the noise you are hearing out there, when election (for Governors’ Forum Chairman) comes, you will see,” Mr. Fayemi said assuring that Mr. Amaechi will be re-elected.
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by nuclearboy(m): 8:42pm On May 24, 2013
eGuerrilla:

I hear you.

Bros,

Amaechi is PDP

Jonathan is PDP

Both are South-South Politicians from the Oil producing region and both were governors.

Jonathan was NOT supposed to contest 2011 - that is the undiluted truth. But he expessed interest, was allowed, was supported by even the north he now sees as his greatest enemy, won (subject to quite a bit of dissent)and now he wants 2015. Fair enough, its a man's right to decide how he wishes to be seen (either as a gentleman or a traitor to agreements).

So why can't Amaechi want whatever he aspires to? If you believe you are the best, allow others compete with you, simple!

This undemocratic nonsense they are all doing just shows these are very uncouth untrustworthy characters

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 24, 2013
lawbabs: GEJ wanted Ameachi out. He put Akpabio to be PDP Gov Forum chairman to endorse Yuguda of Bauchi. The northern governors prevailed and endorsed a weaker Jang of Plateau to contest against Amaechi. Ameachi won by 19 votes to 16 votes of Jang. What does that tell you. GEJ has no ally in South West and the core North. His allies are only in the South South and South East. Trust me, it gives you a glimse at 2015 and where lies the strength of APC (the new opposition frontier). I am sure Aso Rock is in disarray now.

My opinion is that when opposition unite, they can cause major havoc for the ruling party.

Your reading is not far from the truth. I believe a block vote of all SE except Okorocha, all SS except Oshiomole and Amaechi voted for Jang. That's a total of 8. Jang voted for himself making it 9 votes. Then traditional allies like Mimiko of Ondo, Yuguda of Bauchi, Shema of Kastina, Suswam of Benue, Abdullateef Ahmed of Kwara voted for him too raising the tally to 14. How did they even manage to get two more votes to make it 16?
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 24, 2013
nuclearboy:

Bros,

Amaechi is PDP

Jonathan is PDP

Both are South-South Politicians from the Oil producing region and both were governors.

Jonathan was NOT supposed to contest 2011 - that is the undiluted truth. But he expessed interest, was allowed, was supported by even the north he now sees as his greatest enemy, won (subject to quite a bit of dissent)and now he wants 2015. Fair enough, its a man's right to decide how he wishes to be seen (either as a gentleman or a traitor to agreements).

So why can't Amaechi want whatever he aspires to? If you believe you are the best, allow others compete with you, simple!

This undemocratic nonsense they are all doing just shows these are very uncouth untrustworthy characters

You see this is what beats me...
We model our system of democracy on what is practiced in more advanced nations, and yet obstinately refuse to entrench the rights it affords to its adherents.

The views expressed by some commentators on this thread is clearly symptomatic of all that is wrong with the current system.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by lawbabs: 8:58pm On May 24, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Your reading is not far from the truth. I believe a block vote of all SE except Okorocha, all SS except Oshiomole and Amaechi voted for Jang. That's a total of 8. Jang voted for himself making it 9 votes. Then traditional allies like Mimiko of Ondo, Yuguda of Bauchi, Shema of Kastina, Suswam of Benue, Abdullateef Ahmed of Kwara voted for him too raising the tally to 14. How did they even manage to get two more votes to make it 16?

You are absolutely correct. I guess they made it to 16 because of one or two pallies of Jang. He must have supporters too. lol
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by GarbaAudu: 8:59pm On May 24, 2013
It may not be accurate, but this is likely how the Governors cast their votes:

Jonah Jang-
Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Delta, AkwaIbom, CrossRiver, Ondo, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Kwara, Kogi, Kaduna, Katsina.

Rotimi Amaechi-
Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Edo, Rivers, Imo, Nassarawa, Niger, Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, Kano, Jigawa, Bauchi, Yobe, Borno, Adamawa.

The absentee Gombe Governor should have voted for Jonah Jang (being a first term Governor aspiring for re-election).

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 24, 2013
Garba Audu: It may not be accurate, but this is likely how the Governors cast their votes:

Jonah Jang-
Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Delta, AkwaIbom, CrossRiver, Ondo, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Kwara, Kogi Bauchi, Kaduna, Katsina.

Rotimi Amaechi-
Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Edo, Rivers, Imo, Nassarawa, Niger, Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, Kano, Jigawa, Bauchi Kogi, Yobe, Borno, Adamawa.

The absentee Gombe Governor should have voted for Jonah Jang (being a first term Governor aspiring for re-election).

Puzzle solved. Taraba governor is a new man still courting attention of Mr president. Recall, the "real" governor is somewhere receiving treatment for injuries sustained during plane crash. Kaduna is the political home of Sambo.
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by nuclearboy(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2013
eGuerrilla:

You see this is what beats me...
We model our system of democracy on what is practiced in more advanced nations, and yet obstinately refuse to entrench the rights it affords to its adherents.

The views expressed by some commentators on this thread is clearly symptomatic of all that is wrong with the current system.

What most don't see is the lesson of the past - the person who has most to lose is the one who WILL lose most.

Which is why the comments fly by me. They only portend a more pitiable ending for the main actor, because no matter what happens NOW, this president has finally been totally demystified simply by sticking his fingers in this. Any ragamuffin can now aspire to dare him since, its been done and successfully too

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 24, 2013
Another account of earlier developments...

The Rivers governor, Rotimi Amaechi, has been re-elected as the chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum.

The race which has been full of intrigues added one more, as Jonah Jang became a late entrant in the race, but was defeated by 19 votes to 16 votes.

Earlier the Northern Governors Forum (NGF) yesterday adopted Governor Jonah Jang as its consensus candidate for the chairmanship of the Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF).

Jang’s entry followed the refusal of Governors Ibrahim Shema and Isa Yuguda to step down for each other.

Based on the resolution, Jang collected the form to contest for the seat with the incumbent at about 3.45pm before the NGF meeting started at 4pm.

Accorsing to a source, “At the Northern Governors Forum session, neither Shema nor Yuguda was ready to step down. We felt it would not be good for the North to go to the poll disunited.

“Some of us also felt that we should go for a neutral candidate so that the presidency and pro-Amaechi camps will not claim to any superiority.

“We also went for a Christian governor to underscore our determination to bring peace and stability to the North.

“He also appears to be one of the oldest in our midst having been a military governor twice when some members of the NGF were even in secondary school.”

More to follow…

Source

1 Like

Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 24, 2013
Now I know Newsexpress is somewhat partisan in these matters, but then so are most of our media outfits

Clearly we are not done with the intrigues, as here is yet another installment...

Governors’ Forum Chairmanship: WE VOTED FOR JANG, NOT AMAECHI —19 State Governors (Plus their Resolution, names and signatures)

In a story that vindicates the exclusive report by News Express on the outcome of today’s election of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum (NGF) in Abuja, the Nigerian capital, 19 out of the country’s 36 governors have come out to declare that they voted for Governor David Jang of Plateau State and not erstwhile chairman, Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State, who was seeking a second term.

“I am happy to announce that we have a new Chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum and he is His Excellency, Governor David Jang of Plateau State,” said Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State at a media briefing held this evening in Abuja.

He accused Amaechi of making a false claim of victory and went ahead to produce a document showing that 19 Governors voted for Jang as the new NGF Chairman. Below is the content of the two-page document dated May 24, 2013, which bore the names, states and signatures of the pro-Jang Governors:

RESOLUTION OF NIGERIAN GOVERNORS

We the undersigned Governors of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum (NGF) having taken cognizance of the state of of the Nation and the perception of the Nigerian people, do hereby resolve as follws:

1. That we thank the outgoing Chairman, His Excellency, Chief Rotimi Amaechi, Governor of Rivers State for his leadership and achievements.

2. That we strongly agree for a change of leadership of the Forum from May 2013 to May 2015.

3. We hereby therefore elect His Excellency JONAH JANG of PLATEAU STATE as the new Chairman of the Forum.

Signed:

1. Godswill Akpabio (Akwa Ibom)

2. Dankwmbo F. H. (Gombe)

3. H. S. Dickson, Esq. (Bayelsa)

4. Garba Umar (Taraba)

5. Suswam Gabriel (Benue)

6. Mr. Peter Obi (Anambra)

7. Idris I. Wada (Kogi)

8. Olusegun Mimiko (Ondo)

9. Jonah D. Jang (Plateau)

10. Muktar R. Yero (Kaduna)

11. Sullivan I. Chime (Enugu)

12. Martin N. Elechi (Ebonyi)

13. Isa Yuguda (Bauchi)

14. Emmanuel Uduaghan (Delta)

15. T. A. Orji (Abia

16. Ibrahim S. Shema (Katsina)

17. Ibrahim Geidam (Yobe)

18. Liyel Imoke (Cross River)

19. Dr. AbdulFatah Ahmed (Kwara)

Source News Express

Posted 24/05/2013 7:43:36 PM

Source: http://www.newsexpressngr.com/
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 24, 2013
But wait...

NGF Poll: Another Presidential Scam Exposed! Akpabio Moves To Break Govs Forum With Old Signatures…

Another presidential scam to packaged to break the Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF has been exposed. Following the defeat of President Jonathan’s backed consensus candidate for the NGF chairmanship position, Jonah Jang by the incumbent chairman of the body, Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers state, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom today released a doctured document purportedly signed by 19 state governors to elect Jang as the chairman.

The document which was being circulated by Akpabio’s media aide, Deacon Jackson Udom claimed that 19 governors voted Jang as the NGF chairman. But a close scrutiny of the document showed that the signatures on it were those collected before the election today. In fact, Akpabio in his handwriting changed the date on the document from April to May. The Akwa Ibom governor also used his pen to fill the name of Jang on the document in a manner suggesting criminal conspiracy and fraud.

Director General of the NGF, Okauru had earlier at the secretariat of the forum announced the outcome before all the governors where Amaechi scored 19 votes to defeat Jang who polled 15 votes. After the defeat, Akpabio retreated with some eight governors to cook the forged document published in this report.

Akpabio’s forged documents:

Source
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 24, 2013
Count the signatures here and even from the source, total number is 14. I dey laugh!

Why can't these folks just congratulate the winner and move on?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 24, 2013
Prof Corruption: Count the signatures here and even from the source, total number is 14. I dey laugh!

Why can't these folks just congratulate the winner and move on?

Oh, I saw that before posting the document.

How is that a group of 35 governors can find it difficult to conduct a simple election?
Is this a foretaste of what to expect in 2015?
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by zigbe: 9:54pm On May 24, 2013
when men think they are wiser and smarter God humbles them with even tne most insignificant
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by abes(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2013
Johnny got beaten again..

Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Wadeoye(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2013
ZUBY77: Whether Amechi wins or not, Jonathan is staying in Aso Rock beyond 2018.
Amechi is not the most popular Politician in South South. It is GEJ. Amechi's victory means nothing to the entire South East, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta and Even Edo... Ileke Idi and Dayokanu and other super Yoruba lovers? Does Amechi's victory mean anything to you guys in the SW? Naa, i dont think so..
Amechi chose a very wrong time to contest for vice president, a time when his close brother GEJ is the president who also wants to return in 2015. Half of rivers state would naturally prefer a President from Neighbouring tribe/state to a VP from Rivers...
I dont hate Amechi or love GEJ but i am sure GEJ and Amechi must have discussed this before Amechi refused.. So the 10th law of power applies here.
''Crush the opponent totally because if you spare him, he might come back for you''

I dont know about you but i am voting GEJ in 2015 even though i am not PDP.

Clueless followers will always vote for a clueless leader...
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Gamji007: 9:58pm On May 24, 2013
Why is Dankwambo who was said to be missing, in Akpabio's list?

This Akpabio is a fraudster!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by abes(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2013
Gamji007: Why is Dankwambo who was said to be missing, in Akpabio's list?

I was going to point that out, the governor of Gombe state was not present there, how come his name was on Akpabio's list?
Akpabio should be arrested, seriously, he is a real fraudster.
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 24, 2013
eGuerrilla:

How is that a group of 35 governors can find it difficult to conduct a simple election?

Contrary to general fear that pervades the land, 2015 ll be peaceful. GEJ's demystification is an on going project and by middle of next year the electoral map would be too glaring, too solidified to be altered at will. Why did they go into a high stake election when victory was not assured considering the witch hunting, intimidation and deployment of wicked machinery of state against Amaechi?

GEJ is working with men who put their strength in force not wisdom. Otherwise, Amaechi would have been congratulated immediately or perhaps asked the president to personally place a call to him. A war is a series of battles, you win some, you lose some too but the overall focus is the war. GEJ is a poor student of history. Discrediting an election in the crude, shameful and idiotic manner they are doing now is even a kind of promotion and projection of Amaechi as a larger than life fellow in a coded language.

Amaechi who is against GEJ today may turn out to be his best friend tomorrow. Afterall, the arrow head of opposition to Amaechi in Rivers was once a close confidant and Chief of Staff to him. There're no permanent friends, no permanent enemies. Only interests. ACN/CPC/ANPP (APC) voted for Amaechi purely based on their strategic thinking about electoral battle ahead.
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by nuclearboy(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Ridicule is an under-statement

And this is "transformation"? to what? Criminality?

So if Jonathan wins 2015 and his opponents say it is a lie, then what? Or does this work only for him?
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by Wadeoye(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2013

Whoever is supporting GEJ is a fraudster including Mimiko - I was thinking Mimiko is a gentleman.
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2013
I'm fed up of all these shit!!!
#notjustokay.com grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by fkaz(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2013
3. We hereby therefore elect His Excellency JONAH JANG of PLATEAU STATE as the new Chairman of the Forum.

Signed:

1. Godswill Akpabio (Akwa Ibom)

2. Dankwmbo F. H. (Gombe)

3. H. S. Dickson, Esq. (Bayelsa)

4. Garba Umar (Taraba)

5. Suswam Gabriel (Benue)

6. Mr. Peter Obi (Anambra)

7. Idris I. Wada (Kogi)

8. Olusegun Mimiko (Ondo)

9. Jonah D. Jang (Plateau)

10. Muktar R. Yero (Kaduna)

11. Sullivan I. Chime (Enugu)

Same sullivan chime sign?
Re: Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr by idupaul: 10:24pm On May 24, 2013

Akpabio is a village Akwa Ibom Man who. Is suppose to be a cook and washerman in one bigmans house in Ikoyi if not for the mercy God and our useless democracy.. Sha even as governor he is still doing houseboy chores in AsShol Rock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Crowd As Biafran Protest In Owerri, Abagworo Come And Defend OKOROAWUSA / BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Another Anambra Church -- Punch News / Makinde’s Govt Will Not Renege On Our Electioneering Promises – Olaniyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.