Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,502 members, 7,770,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (827148 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Army Dssc And Ssc Recruitment Is Out For 2013/2014 / Thread For 2013/2014 DSS Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by sixpee(m): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2013
Ima-em:
Http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng

There's a part where bank payment is required. What's d fee for? Any ideas
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by jamesbridget13(f): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2013
agyo:

See previous post above, the details is pasted. I just applied. Do it timely before the network issue will start. Heading to Bank tomorrow.
pls re there credentials 2 be uploaded? I saw d first page yesterday dat has passsport but couldn't get 2 other pages. Pls do reply let me get everything ready b4 heading 2 d cyber. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by jamesbridget13(f): 6:55am On Sep 10, 2013
sixpee:

its 4 applying na.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Halil4all(m): 7:02am On Sep 10, 2013
PEACE BE UPON U ALL:
I just contact a friend working in their HQ and he confirmed to me that the exercise is real that it was even advertise on paper(i dnt ask him which one). The guy has no reason to lie to me, so start ur application now! It will take six weeks b4 d closing......remain blessed!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by twaintoy(f): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2013
Application started. I just hope this recruitment wuld not be 100% man-know-man thingy. So help me God.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2013
Yea its tru. Just go to recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng and fill out your application form
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by muyeindaclub(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2013
But has anyone gone to the bank to pay nd wot is it like issue at d bank, and afta dat dos one nid to go bank online to complete it or d bank is d end

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by gathanson(f): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2013
Pls, is there anyone that has finished the application process, paid the 1k and has printed the Acknowledgement Slip. Let us know abeg.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2013
I checked the website and money follow O°˚. Like u may have to pay some amount of money into a certain bank acc and then print out some kind of a form and all... Sounds fishy to me O°˚
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Princeofilorin(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2013
the website is not secure(HTTPS).i'm still doubting the authencity.only time will tell
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by muyeindaclub(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2013
Cuz dat said we ar to collect a validation number which will be use to complete d registratin. Bt to me I dnt tink der is any further tin on d site, cuz if u go back to check it, der is only chance for new application. No login again or I'd wotsoever
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2013
Who has apply?.....plz I want to know the amount
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by jamyde: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2013
Pls let us know if anyone has succesfully use his/her application ID in printing the acknowledgement slip.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by GEJTILL2019(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2013
what about hnd graduates
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by jamesbridget13(f): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2013
muyeindaclub: Cuz dat said we ar to collect a validation number which will be use to complete d registratin. Bt to me I dnt tink der is any further tin on d site, cuz if u go back to check it, der is only chance for new application. No login again or I'd wotsoever
didn't u see a place 2 edit application?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by olaotanleye(m): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2013
lummyguy:

Sorry ooo..Bikko go to d Bank...Dog wey go lost will definitely nt hear d hunters whistle...
Shud incase u want to knw..I used my ewallet on Pay4 me..so if truly dey are genuine nd af an agreement wit pay4 me as claimed..d Validation numbers offered by pay4me shudnt be incorrect or not found...Plus...how do u explain d Dead fones...I guess u wanna try dem tomorrow during d day time...I Laff..

Hey Bro. Log Into Ur Pay4Me,And View Ur Transaction Details. U'd See All There And Be Able To Print Ur Acknowledgement Slip. I Used Same. And I've Registered For Myself,And Another. Be Calm,Ur Money Has Been Appropriately Paid. Best Wishes
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2013
Decrown94: Who has apply?.....plz I want to know the amount
Dump question, no it's 100,000
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by bioye(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2013
nekede11: My surprise s d money involvement,if it s ministry of interior i knw,they recruitmnt don't involve money.so d whole tin s stil questionable.i can only say,ppl watch ur back

sixpee:

Previously, the Ministry of Interior conducted the recruitment exercise manually and it was man-know-man. Now, the Ministry has gone online. This involves third party software companies that need to be paid. Also, the participating banks for collections would need to be paid.

jamesbridget13: pls re there credentials 2 be uploaded? I saw d first page yesterday dat has passsport but couldn't get 2 other pages. Pls do reply let me get everything ready b4 heading 2 d cyber. Thanks

No. You don't need to upload credentials. You will take the credentials along with you when you are short-listed and invited for interview.

muyeindaclub: But has anyone gone to the bank to pay nd wot is it like issue at d bank, and afta dat dos one nid to go bank online to complete it or d bank is d end

muyeindaclub: Cuz dat said we ar to collect a validation number which will be use to complete d registratin. Bt to me I dnt tink der is any further tin on d site, cuz if u go back to check it, der is only chance for new application. No login again or I'd wotsoever

You need to go back to the website and click Print Acknowledgement Slip. You will need to enter your Application Number(provided after submitting online form) and your Validation Number (collected from the bank) to access the page.

Princeofilorin: the website is not secure(HTTPS).i'm still doubting the authencity.only time will tell
The website is secure. The Pay4Me payment section is HTTPS.

lummyguy: Wateva u do mak esure u dont pay online....i jes lost N1000 from paying online....then d stupisdsite is telling me incorrect validation number...called the help lines and they were all switched off...three of them...u can try d lines too....

am jes scared that N1000 times abt 1000 desperate job seekers like me wud make sum thieves Millionaires...thats my concern.....this is a Big man Scam so bera stop fallling for the Advert in the paper and the beautiful website....It's an investment and am so sure they wud make dis money back in ten folds if we dont Stop them in time............dis is the last time i will warn any1 abt dis.........

@lummyguy, your case is a unique one but it can still be resolved. You made your application and payment during a very brief period some time before the Monday commencement date when the website was being tested and before the advertisement went out. I'll be sending you a private message on how the problem can be solved if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by chickygirl: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2013
pls guys, am in d cyber right nw trying to fill my form online..pls help me by telling me the NYSC cos these is my 1st application..i jst passed out dis july..tnx, UR URGENT ANSWER IS NEEDED
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by bioye(m): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2013
chicky-girl:
pls guys, am in d cyber right nw trying to fill my form online..pls help me by telling me the NYSC cos these is my 1st application..i jst passed out dis july..tnx, UR URGENT ANSWER IS NEEDED

If you don't have an NYSC number, leave it blank or type "Not Yet Available".
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Dump question, no it's 100,000
...may thunder fire ya mouth....dumb skull....most u comment...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by chickygirl: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2013
guys pls help me out, AM in d cybver right nw..its urgent
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by chickygirl: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
bioye:

If you don't have an NYSC number, leave it blank or type "Not Yet Available".
i hv the NYSC certificate but i want to verify the number am going to fill in d unline form..and pls d date issue, I cant recall all d dates, can i fill in any date but am sure of d months and yr..tnx
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by lummyguy: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
olaotanleye:
Hey Bro. Log Into Ur Pay4Me,And View Ur Transaction Details. U'd See All There And Be Able To Print Ur Acknowledgement Slip. I Used Same. And I've Registered For Myself,And Another. Be Calm,Ur Money Has Been Appropriately Paid. Best Wishes
Af being able to pay youngman...lemme ask U af u being able to Print ur Acknolegdement form wit d Validation Number Pay4me gave U?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Smuthx(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
chicky-girl:
guys pls help me out, AM in d cybver right nw..its urgent
Your nysc no should be NYSC/state you are posted to/school you attended/....eg NYSC/AD/UNN/12/4687. All these info should be on your certificate. Day and month of duration of your service year is also there on your certificate.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ademitoun: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pls guys I've been trying to proceed with d application when I selected one of d pay with options and d portal would not just continue. I need help cos I've stocked there for hours now.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ademitoun: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pls guys I've been trying to proceed with d application when I selected one of d pay with options and d portal would not just continue. I need help cos I've been stalked there for hours now.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
Smuthx: Your nysc no should be NYSC/state you are posted to/school you attended/....eg NYSC/AD/UNN/12/4687. All these info should be on your certificate. Day and month of duration of your service year is also there on your certificate.
you don't need to put all those NYSC/ bla blah tin, just put the main last number only,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.