Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (827601 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Army Dssc And Ssc Recruitment Is Out For 2013/2014 / Thread For 2013/2014 DSS Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by jamesbridget13(f): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2013
Pls i need help. Yes, i have mailed pay4me b4 when i started this recruitment process n d only reply i got was dat, they ve asigned me 2 some1 who wld ans my question n till 2day i got no reply from them. Now my validation number is giving me headache. Its saying not found or incorrect. Am not happy at all. What do i do now? Somebody! Anybody! Plssss
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2013
Is there any risk if after generating my pay4me slip I fail to pay immediately because of the current problem on the site?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nmeri17: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
biko after filling the form and paying at the bank they give the applicant a validation number but when i enter the number in the site so i can obtain acknowledgment slip, it says the validation number is invalid. pls is this the same with every other applicant or is my validation number wrong?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ebose09: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pls house, trying to edit application to no avail cos d only page ave been able to open is for new registration. maybe because am using a mobile to access the page there is no edit on d site only apply.so if any1 could help me with d url for edit.
For the validation issue does any1 no when it will be resloved cos ave decide not to pay till it payment issue is resolved,hope it won't affect my application
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Femlakers(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dandybutix:

Guy, seriously ur grammer sucks, it seems dat d act of speaking terrible english is inherent in u. Even while u wanted to rebuke d guy for abusing u for wrong english spoken, u still spoke rot, sorry man.

nigga its "Art of Speaking English" not Act, stop d
gbaggs
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
"just collected my validation number from union bank here in Ph and i am still stucked-up with this same sh.it telling me incorrect validation number or NOT FOUND" as the case may be..and my time is running out in this cafe..i have refresh the page tire......anyway i know their server that is having a lil bit of issues here, i will give it another shot in the night today if i can't print my acknowledgement slip"
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
omg! Refreshing things like 20 times no...i go blow this computer today

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
knacking this silly computer.....common!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today na today.you must print m Acknowledgement slip before i commot here..rubbish! lolz
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by bigtt76(f): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
For those still experiencing issues ....please look through the uploaded image. Hope this helps out. PLEASE ..Closing date is 20th OCTOBER 2013 and NOT 20th SEPT 2013

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by profsho1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
@pek,i can see dat ur life is not precious to you.Is like u prefer speaking good english than achieving something great in your life.
Note:Many meet their misfortune in life as a result of what you are doing presently.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by jamesbridget13(f): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
Donalð Genes: ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today na today.you must print m Acknowledgement slip before i commot here..rubbish! lolz
so finally did u print it? Lol. Well i paid n got d validation no yesterday at UBA, tried 2 print d ack slip 2day n it told me validation no not found or incorrect. I just carry my time go house go sit down. I guess they ll ve 2 fix things right.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=bigtt76]For all those with Validation Number Invalid issue, please be patient as I just got from a reliable source that its being worked on gradually. It's a problem with the payment gateway which is being resolved and hopefully before the week runs out you all can print out the validation number.

Note that the application closes on the 20th of October 2013.

It was also noted that some people erroneously pay funds into their eWallet account and think that they've paid for the application because the eWallet recharge receipt has Validation Number too ...it is not the correct validation number. If you have loaded funds into your eWallet, go back to the recruitment site and click on the Edit Application tab, enter your Application ID (format IMMxxxxxxxxxxx) into the field and click on search. If form comes up, make sure your details are correct. Click on Save and Proceed to go to the next page where you select the eWallet option and proceed with your payment fully.

Below are the steps for everyone to follow.

Step 1
Log on to the CDFIPB eRecruitment Site http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/registration/select

Step 2
Select Service Arm being applied to

Step 3
Fill out the forms displayed and click on Save and Proceed to submit your application

Step 4
On successful submission of application, you will be redirected to the Pay4me Payment page where you are required to select any payment option of your choice

• Bank Option
Select this option if you wish to pay at any of the designated bank. Print out the acknowledgment and take along with as it contains details of the payment to be made.

• eWallet Option
Select this option if you have an existing eWallet Account (login credentials) on Pay4me with adequate funds to cover the payment required. Note that you will also need your 4 digits PIN number to complete the payment process.

• Card Option (Interswitch – Master Card Naira and Verve/ VISA Card)
Select this option if you intend paying with any of the card types mentioned above. On being prompted to login, click on Yahoo, Google or Facebook Icon and follow the instructions.

After Payment
With any of the payment options selected, a Successful Payment Receipt will be issued out to you containing the Validation Number.

Good! have seen and have heard, but i am still playing with time anyway, hoping by Friday latest this issue will be sorted out, In any case, this company recruiting un-behalf of NIS is giving itself some sort of bad name in the fact that other subsequent recruitment fed govt agencies won't like to use their online platform again with this kind of technical issues they keep having_"it's a shot in the arm" if they don't know, they better get their act together vis-a vis other mega sites like Facebook or Twitter don't or hardly experience this kind technical hiccups with the amount of heavy traffic every minutes.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
jamesbridget13: so finally did u print it? Lol. Well i paid n got d validation no yesterday at UBA, tried 2 print d ack slip 2day n it told me validation no not found or incorrect. I just carry my time go house go sit down. I guess they ll ve 2 fix things right.
[i]na so my sister, just left GRA and i headed to a nearby cafe along Trans Amadi, i think we should try it at night,probably it might go
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
bigtt76: For those still experiencing issues ....please look through the uploaded image. Hope this helps out. PLEASE ..Closing date is 20th OCTOBER 2013 and NOT 20th SEPT 2013
have you finish yours fine lady? more sinews to your muscles
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by drdams: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
U av a prob..?
Y is it dat u always post null??
First Principle: .
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by 4litres: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
Donalð Genes: "just collected my validation number from union bank here in Ph and i am still stucked-up with this same sh.it telling me incorrect validation number or NOT FOUND" as the case may be..and my time is running out in this cafe..i have refresh the page tire......anyway i know their server that is having a lil bit of issues here, i will give it another shot in the night today if i can't print my acknowledgement slip"
You will have 2send a mail to cdfipb support for assistance. The problem is not network as yall re thinking it is, it has 2do with the way they created the recruitment portal. Under normal circumstance, after applying, ur transaction numba will not change until u edit ur application but the reality is even if u don't edit ur application but just logged in to view ur details, once u reach the pay4me page, ur transaction numba changes automatically (a lot of peeps might not be aware but if u re careful, u will notice dis). My advice to people yet 2pay is once u print out ur slip 2take 2the bank & if u r sure of ur details, don't log in again cos ur transaction numba will change, & when u ve paid 2d bank, go straight 2d acknowledgement page & no where else. Once u do this, u will not experience these errors.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by dybaba(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Can't pay oooooo.....I went to Zenith, UBA, Diamond and Eco bank, still same network issue. gash!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Which bank do we pay to for those in Ile-Ife? I was in Ecobank on campus and was told they're not aware of it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by dawoyo(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
4litres:
You will have 2send a mail to cdfipb support for assistance. The problem is not network as yall re thinking it is, it has 2do with the way they created the recruitment portal. Under normal circumstance, after applying, ur transaction numba will not change until u edit ur application but the reality is even if u don't edit ur application but just logged in to view ur details, once u reach the pay4me page, ur transaction numba changes automatically (a lot of peeps might not be aware but if u re careful, u will notice dis). My advice to people yet 2pay is once u print out ur slip 2take 2the bank & if u r sure of ur details, don't log in again cos ur transaction numba will change, & when u ve paid 2d bank, go straight 2d acknowledgement page & no where else. Once u do this, u will not experience these errors.

That's not entirely true, I believe I'm amongst those who observed the change in transaction no wheneva u go back 2 edit ur application & go 2 d pay4me page. What I do is 2 reprint d transaction page after editing & it was d last transaction num generated 4 me dat I took 2 d bank 2 make payment, went no where else but d acknowledgment page yet, I'm having d same invalid/not found validation num problem.
Anyways I wrote to CDFIPB support & they said I should be patient that's it's a network issue.
4m my point of view, I think it's a either a problem with d connection 2 d database or d database itself has not been populated with those validity nums being generated 4m d banks.
I think we all should be patient with them as they will in-time get it rite!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by jamesbridget13(f): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
dawoyo:

That's not entirely true, I believe I'm amongst those who observed the change in transaction no wheneva u go back 2 edit ur application & go 2 d pay4me page. What I do is 2 reprint d transaction page after editing & it was d last transaction num generated 4 me dat I took 2 d bank 2 make payment, went no where else but d acknowledgment page yet, I'm having d same invalid/not found validation num problem.
Anyways I wrote to CDFIPB support & they said I should be patient that's it's a network issue.
4m my point of view, I think it's a either a problem with d connection 2 d database or d database itself has not been populated with those validity nums being generated 4m d banks.
I think we all should be patient with them as they will in-time get it rite!
i just hope so, cos dat post above urs......speechless. Though i ve also sent a mail across but no feed back yet. God abeg oo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by dawoyo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
jamesbridget13: i just hope so, cos dat post above urs......speechless. Though i ve also sent a mail across but no feed back yet. God abeg oo

It's well!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by FirstPrinciple(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
dr dams: U av a prob..?
grin grin grin cheesy smiley
dr dam how you dey?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by psalmytito(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
dr dams: U av a prob..?
. Why did u against him may be he is a novice just try and corret him .shekena
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
4litres:
thanks pal, just did as you said
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Dandybutix: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
Femlakers:

nigga its "Art of Speaking English" not Act, stop d
gbaggs

my friend english speaking could be called an 'act' or 'art' check ur dic dude
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
Which bank is used in Ile-Ife?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by jamesbridget13(f): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
dawoyo:

It's well!
indeed its well. They replied me saying its network issue n dat i shld try it later or next week n dat they re sorry 4 d inconveniences
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by afunmmy: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
Donalð Genes:
thanks pal, just did as you said

And what was d out come? Were ‎​Ʊ able to print ur acknowledgment card
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=Orlando Owoh]I just finished filling my form. I clicked the save and preview botton with the expectation that another form would appear, but I saw a blank screen. What do I do? Refresh or reload the page.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Oseh1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
The problem of ''invalid validation number'' has been resolved. I just printed my acknowledgement slip now. So, anyone with similar problem should go and print his/her own without any stress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (96) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.