Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (827610 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Army Dssc And Ssc Recruitment Is Out For 2013/2014 / Thread For 2013/2014 DSS Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by bigtt76(f): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
For all those with Validation Number Invalid issue, please be patient as I just got from a reliable source that its being worked on gradually. It's a problem with the payment gateway which is being resolved and hopefully before the week runs out you all can print out the validation number.

Note that the application closes on the 20th of October 2013.

It was also noted that some people erroneously pay funds into their eWallet account and think that they've paid for the application because the eWallet recharge receipt has Validation Number too ...it is not the correct validation number. If you have loaded funds into your eWallet, go back to the recruitment site and click on the Edit Application tab, enter your Application ID (format IMMxxxxxxxxxxx) into the field and click on search. If form comes up, make sure your details are correct. Click on Save and Proceed to go to the next page where you select the eWallet option and proceed with your payment fully.

Below are the steps for everyone to follow.

Step 1
Log on to the CDFIPB eRecruitment Site http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/registration/select

Step 2
Select Service Arm being applied to

Step 3
Fill out the forms displayed and click on Save and Proceed to submit your application

Step 4
On successful submission of application, you will be redirected to the Pay4me Payment page where you are required to select any payment option of your choice

• Bank Option
Select this option if you wish to pay at any of the designated bank. Print out the acknowledgment and take along with as it contains details of the payment to be made.

• eWallet Option
Select this option if you have an existing eWallet Account (login credentials) on Pay4me with adequate funds to cover the payment required. Note that you will also need your 4 digits PIN number to complete the payment process.

• Card Option (Interswitch – Master Card Naira and Verve/ VISA Card)
Select this option if you intend paying with any of the card types mentioned above. On being prompted to login, click on Yahoo, Google or Facebook Icon and follow the instructions.

After Payment
With any of the payment options selected, a Successful Payment Receipt will be issued out to you containing the Validation Number.

Log on back to the CDFIPB eRecruitment Site and click on the Acknowledgment Slip tab http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/registration/acknowledgment and enter Application ID and Validation Number respectively.

If you are faced with any difficulties, please contact the following with issue details

Pay4me – support@pay4me.com (Payment Issues)
Drexel Technologies - cdfipb.support@drexeltechglobal.com (Application or Validation issues)

NOTE that the eWallet and card options has been disabled temporarily but will be up by 18th September 2013

All the best to all.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by joyglitters(f): 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pls I want to b duly informed. Must I pay in the bank I choose while filling the form or can I pay in any other listed bank Tnks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by peterutasi: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
joyglitters: Pls I want to b duly informed. Must I pay in the bank I choose while filling the form or can I pay in any other listed bank Tnks

you can noy even pick a bank what you will see is list of banks and that is all. pay at any bank you want
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by joyglitters(f): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
peterutasi:

you can noy even pick a bank what you will see is list of banks and that is all. pay at any bank you want
tnks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by maximum5: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pls house, I just got my validation no from diamond bank today, and when I tried to login to print my acknowledgement slip, it says invalid and while most candidates printed theirs safely. Pls someone shud help me here
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by profsho1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
Is anyone have succesfully printout his/her acknowledment slip (after payment)?
It was telling us that "validation number not found/incorrect".Pls if you have similar problem,what is the way out?Though have mail support@pay4me.com but they have not reply me.
Regards,
Profsho1
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by pek(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
profsho1: Is anyone have succesfully printout his/her acknowledment slip (after payment)?
It was telling us that "validation number not found/incorrect".Pls if you have similar problem,what is the way out?Though have mail support@pay4me.com but they have not reply me.
Regards,
Profsho1
graduate!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ask4ematex: 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
hello house, i just payed the 1k this afternoon @ uba...... but when i tried imputing the validation number at the appropriate column what i have been getting is ''Validation Number not found or incorrect"................ please what will i do cos i am confused right nw
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by bigtt76(f): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
maximum5: Pls house, I just got my validation no from diamond bank today, and when I tried to login to print my acknowledgement slip, it says invalid and while most candidates printed theirs safely. Pls someone shud help me here

Please read my post earlier today.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by bigtt76(f): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
profsho1: Is anyone have succesfully printout his/her acknowledment slip (after payment)?
Regards,
Profsho1

Why do we find it difficult reading instructions or posts before posting? Haba If I be Interior Ministry sef una don fail exam o! Shooooooo!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ask4ematex: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
"Validation Number not found or incorrect"....................that is what i have been getting and i am kinda confused....

Note that the application closes on the 20th of October 2013.

It was also noted that some people erroneously pay funds into their eWallet account and think that they've paid for the application because the eWallet recharge receipt has Validation Number too ...it is not the correct validation number. If you have loaded funds into your eWallet, go back to the recruitment site and click on the Edit Application tab, enter your Application ID (format IMMxxxxxxxxxxx) into the field and click on search. If form comes up, make sure your details are correct. Click on Save and Proceed to go to the next page where you select the eWallet option and proceed with your payment fully.

Below are the steps for everyone to follow.

Step 1
Log on to the CDFIPB eRecruitment Site http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/registration/select

Step 2
Select Service Arm being applied to

Step 3
Fill out the forms displayed and click on Save and Proceed to submit your application

Step 4
On successful submission of application, you will be redirected to the Pay4me Payment page where you are required to select any payment option of your choice

• Bank Option
Select this option if you wish to pay at any of the designated bank. Print out the acknowledgment and take along with as it contains details of the payment to be made.

• eWallet Option
Select this option if you have an existing eWallet Account (login credentials) on Pay4me with adequate funds to cover the payment required. Note that you will also need your 4 digits PIN number to complete the payment process.

• Card Option (Interswitch – Master Card Naira and Verve/ VISA Card)
Select this option if you intend paying with any of the card types mentioned above. On being prompted to login, click on Yahoo, Google or Facebook Icon and follow the instructions.

After Payment
With any of the payment options selected, a Successful Payment Receipt will be issued out to you containing the Validation Number.

Log on back to the CDFIPB eRecruitment Site and click on the Acknowledgment Slip tab http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/registration/acknowledgment and enter Application ID and Validation Number respectively.

If you are faced with any difficulties, please contact the following with issue details

Pay4me – support@pay4me.com (Payment Issues)
Drexel Technologies - cdfipb.support@drexeltechglobal.com (Application or Validation issues)

NOTE that the eWallet and card options has been disabled temporarily but will be up by 18th September 2013

All the best to all.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
so u mean payment via banks re d rite option
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by teemajor14: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
Please when selecting the office aspect, i saw just 3 categories which are assistant immigration iii, etc. I dont knw what they all mean and the qualifications... Pls help me asap
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by NGOZI1983: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
The instruction in the acknowledged print out requested for Birth certificate, can we use age declaration in place of original birth certificate during exam.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ITbomb(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pls, At what point will they request for the Certificate of Fitness or any other document
Cos some of my docs are not yet ready but I am applying
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dear valued applicants, please note that our payment processor is experiencing technical difficulties and as such you may encounter payment problems. Please bear with us while we work with them to fix the problem quickly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this MAY HAVE CAUSED YOU

i tried saving and previewing but the page just loads and goes back to how it was before i click save and preview
what do i do
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by profsho1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
@Pek,please never in your life comment on my post."Graduate!", what does that suppose to me?
Mind you,this forum is not where we are doing GNS/GST.Becareful pls and stop poke-nose into someone else affairs
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by harosho07(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
profsho1: @Pek,please never in your life comment on my post."Graduate!", what does that suppose to me?
Mind you,this forum is not where we are doing GNS/GST.Becareful pls and stop poke-nose into someone else affairs

Word!!! Gbagaun

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by sods(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
Please house, has anybody successfully viewed acknoledgement slip after payment ? I paid and got d validation number but it keep telling me validation number incorrect or not seen. Anytime I enter it
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by NICKJET101(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Plz guys.., has anybody seen d past questions on nigeria immigration service aptitude test...? Plz anybody with useful information shld send it 2 nichonet_2000@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by pek(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
profsho1: @Pek,please never in your life comment on my post."Graduate!", what does that suppose to me?
pek: graduate!
Regards,
Profsho1
bigtt76:

Why do we find it difficult reading instructions or posts before posting? Haba If I be Interior Ministry sef una don fail exam o! Shooooooo!
Regards,
Profsho1
he who does not know and does not want to know is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by afunmmy: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
sods: Please house, has anybody successfully viewed acknoledgement slip after payment ? I paid and got d validation number but it keep telling me validation number incorrect or not seen. Anytime I enter it

me too am facing the same issue now.
any news on the acknoledgement?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by chinelany: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
NICKJET101: Plz guys.., has anybody seen d past questions on nigeria immigration service aptitude test...? Plz anybody with useful information shld send it 2 nichonet_2000@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless...
please post it here, if you have the questions
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by penzino(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
bigtt76:

dat is why u r nt d interior minister,
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Ehizario(m): 12:26am On Sep 18, 2013
Mehn! God help u guyz ooo. I'm not eligible to apply now, still serving our father land. May God bless our hustle.
Now, even doh I don't support dos forming oversabi on ds forum, I would still advice dt we try as mch as possible to speak simple and correct English language. Honestly, if an employer stumbles on ds forum, many of us will be disqualified automatically.
Once again, may God crown our efforts with success.
...Ehis. B.Sc Geology, UI. 2012.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by kentochi(m): 6:32am On Sep 18, 2013
Pls how do i get the link i want to apply thanks.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nairaboby: 6:49am On Sep 18, 2013
URGENT PLEASE. . .
Plz house who has successfully enter the validation number after the payment @ bank coz my is telling me incorrect validation or not found, what is the way out
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by profsho1(m): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2013
Hello house,
Please do we need to attach any document(s) after payment to complete our registration?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Dandybutix: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2013

Guy, seriously ur grammer sucks, it seems dat d act of speaking terrible english is inherent in u. Even while u wanted to rebuke d guy for abusing u for wrong english spoken, u still spoke rot, sorry man.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ineco(m): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2013
@all, wat abt payment of 1000 in the bank,has it been resolve, i meant people has be able to paid
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2013
Which bank do we pay to for those in Ile-Ife? I was in Ecobank on campus and was told they're not aware of it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2013
Where do I get a certificate of fitness and are we required to submit it when shortlisted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (96) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.