Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (827947 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Army Dssc And Ssc Recruitment Is Out For 2013/2014 / Thread For 2013/2014 DSS Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
lummyguy: If u are still on dis recruitment u are a fool..Called dere help desk dis afternoon and d lady who picked appeared to be clueless plu d environment she was was anytin close to an office setting more like a factory..b4 u refute dis...I called at around 12 !
ur comment alone makes u d worst fool.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by sunch(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
bioye:

If you don't have an NYSC number, leave it blank or type "Not Yet Available".
if one leaves it blank or write 'not yet available', wont it amount to disqualifying that application
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Super1759: 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
lummyguy: If u are still on dis recruitment u are a fool..Called dere help desk dis afternoon and d lady who picked appeared to be clueless plu d environment she was was anytin close to an office setting more like a factory..b4 u refute dis...I called at around 12 !

lummyguy: Wateva u do mak esure u dont pay online....i jes lost N1000 from paying online....then d stupisdsite is telling me incorrect validation number...called the help lines and they were all switched off...three of them...u can try d lines too....

am jes scared that N1000 times abt 1000 desperate job seekers like me wud make sum thieves Millionaires...thats my concern.....this is a Big man Scam so bera stop fallling for the Advert in the paper and the beautiful website....It's an investment and am so sure they wud make dis money back in ten folds if we dont Stop them in time............dis is the last time i will warn any1 abt dis.........
lummyguy: u guys will never learn from other pples mistake...proceed if u want but i can assure u dat u will af ur sef to blame...afterall its just N1000...Please lemme know when u eventually succeed in Printing the Acknowledgement slip....
lummyguy: guys has any1 applied i need help ooo...cos i paid online and d website is nt accepting my validation number....

WHY ARE YOU DERIVING PLEASURE IN BEING A CHEAT,A DECEIT. IF YOU THINK ITS FALSE,STAY AWAY AND REST, WHY DISCOURAGING PEOPLE..... YOUR CHILDISHNESS IS MUCH HERE
I CONCLUDE YOU ARE THE SCAM HERE, leave us to be scammed,is it your 1k? what your headache....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ugogboskey(m): 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
There was a publication in the daily trust of yesterday advertising recruitment into the Nigerian Immigration Service... This morning i contacted my elder sister who works with Immigration and she told me to my surprise that it was a scam.. So i don't really know.. According to her, the Controller General of Immigration has dissociated himself from the publication

However, if anybody wants to give it a try here is the full publication as it was published yesterday:

VACANCIES
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the following positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
CATEGORY A
1. SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
a. Assistant superintendent II (CONPASS 08)

ENTRY REQUIREMENT
(category A – superintendent cadre)
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (CONPASS 08) candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognised University. In addition, candidates must:
a) Be a Nigerian by birth or descent
b) Not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
c) Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
d) Have a fully-expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male
e) Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment.
f) Not be suffering from any mental or physical disability
g) Be free from any form of financial embarrassment and
h) Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence
Category B
2. INSPECTORATE CADRE
a. Assistant Inspector (CONPASS 06)
b. Immigration Assistant III (CONPASS 03)
a. Applicants for the rank of Assistant Inspector must be holders of ND obtained from a recognised institution or GCE ‘A’ Level in two subjects obtained at a sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings
b. All applicants for the rank of Immigration Assistant must be holders of GCE ‘O’ Level

3. NOTE:
a. Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment.
b. Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or descent
c. Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital,
d. Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply
i. Sight problem
ii. Hearing difficulties
iii. Previous major orthopaedic operation
iv. Flat foot
v. Fracture, stammering or any natural deformity
vi. Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.65 metres for female
vii. Applicants must not be above 30 years of age at the time of recruitment
viii. Applicants must be free from previous convictions by a court of law or tribunal
e. Applicants who are computer literates will be given preference

4. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
All applications accompanied with the relevant documents should be submitted not less than six weeks from the date of this Advert. Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an interview while names of short listed candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course
Interested candidates are to submit their applications on the on the following website address:

http://recrutiment.cdfipb.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ugogboskey(m): 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
Super1759: go ahead and loose your money, egg head.. somebody is telling you he has lost money on this scam and you are asking him his business.. sorry for you.. go ahead mugu

WHY ARE YOU DERIVING PLEASURE IN BEING A CHEAT,A DECEIT. IF YOU THINK ITS FALSE,STAY AWAY AND REST, WHY DISCOURAGING PEOPLE..... YOUR CHILDISHNESS IS MUCH HERE
I CONCLUDE YOU ARE THE SCAM HERE, leave us to be scammed,is it your 1k? what your headache....
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ugogboskey(m): 12:01am On Sep 11, 2013
Donalð Genes:
if it is fake as you said, why would all the banks across Nigeria be asked to process the said application form? explain that to me

No bank is processing any application form, name the bank
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by kismo(m): 12:02am On Sep 11, 2013
skiguy123: My fellow nairlanders...naija is turnin to somfin else ooo. U get job alert nd u r scared if its not a scam, u get Interview nd u r scared if its not a scam or GNLD producers. Wen I received this Immigration recruitment tru , I immediately googled it nd there I saw comments of pipu arguing for nd against d authencity of d recruitment. I then visited d website provided by dem nd saw where u can apply. The PROBLEM wif us is that we r too eager to apply for jobs as its base on first come first serve(I understand d network prob buh dats d sacrifice) while not wait for some dayz nd see weather d Immigration(frm its HQ) or bodies will refute or confirm d alledged recruitment. The sad fin is that these scammers nw have agents every where commenting on evry post confirming the authencity of anyfin be it on Fb..twitter..naijajobs..or even here on Nairaland. PLEASE I aint sayin this recruitment isn't real oooo, I am jux sayin u shud make ur findings accurate b4 proceeding. As for me, I believe waiting nd watch what's gonna happen in d next few dayz won't deny me anyfin. Thanks nd goodluck in our Job hunts.
My brother, apply if you need a job. It's 100% real. I can stake my life for this one. BUT MAKE SURE THE SITE IS : www.recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng. Regards.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 11, 2013
Bank to which payment would be made for the immigration service was not state on the portal, pls who knows the participating banks?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by kismo(m): 12:19am On Sep 11, 2013
Please I am sorry for saying this. If you made THIRD CLASS OR PASS, please your best bet is to apply for Immigration Assistant by using ONLY your O'level result(DON'T USE YOUR B.SC OR HND AT ALL). With this, you have an upper hand in securing the job. I heard from a very reliable source that those with third class can't get the job. I know I may be critised, but that is just the truth. My source can't be wrong because he told me on Sunday night that NIS will start recruitment on Monday before the advert came out on Monday. So I believe my source has a first-hand information about NIS. I am sorry if I didn't say it well. It's quite unfortunate that Nigeria is gradually turning to something else.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by skiguy123(m): 1:13am On Sep 11, 2013
kismo:
My brother, apply if you need a job. It's 100% real. I can stake my life for this one. BUT MAKE SURE THE SITE IS : www.recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng. Regards.

I enjoy watching for now...wen its confirmed its real..den I apply and moreover why r banks not accepting payment from their banks except online?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by pek(m): 3:48am On Sep 11, 2013
simpledgreat: Guys wise up, this whole recruitment stuff is a scam, don't waste the little you have to some fraud guys. The below is copied from Nigeria Immigration Service website. Read on or check it out urself at the website under Press Release

PRESS STATEMENT
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE
RECRUITMENT: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
It has been brought to the attention of the
Nigeria Immigration Service that some
unscrupulous Nigerians have continued to post
advertorials on the internet calling for
submission ........

EKPEDEME KING (DCI)
SERVICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FOR: COMPTROLLER GENERAL OF
IMMIGRATION SERVICE
18th June, 2013
young man, advertorials on the internet is different from newspaper advert. no newspaper will publish that if it is not coming from the right source. secondly, the dates are very different
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by RoseEze3(f): 6:07am On Sep 11, 2013
taiedo: Pls house who has paid the 1k required and how do we proceed frm there.am actually @ d point of making payment bt do not know d nx step,help ur fellow sister o.

I pity you. Yeye girl. Why don't you give your money to beggers rather than already rich scammers? Olodo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by RoseEze3(f): 6:11am On Sep 11, 2013
kismo: Please I am sorry for saying this. If you made THIRD CLASS OR PASS, please your best bet is to apply for Immigration Assistant by using ONLY your O'level result(DON'T USE YOUR B.SC OR HND AT ALL). With this, you have an upper hand in securing the job. I heard from a very reliable source that those with third class can't get the job. I know I may be critised, but that is just the truth. My source can't be wrong because he told me on Sunday night that NIS will start recruitment on Monday before the advert came out on Monday. So I believe my source has a first-hand information about NIS. I am sorry if I didn't say it well. It's quite unfortunate that Nigeria is gradually turning to something else.

How much were you paid for this? Is obvious you are one of the scammers agent!! Olodo.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by kingsley2rhyme(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2013
lummyguy:
babe dont pay online ooo...u can print out the bank slip...and go to the participating banks to see if u can get the Validation number from them....else ur 1k na Sara ooo

I tried making payment yesterday but didn't trust d online mthd of debit card payment and I didn't see a link or a way of printing out a bank slip from that substandard website dat will do nothing but ask u to re-register when u re-enter d site. Pls, is dia a way one can print out d bank slip?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by lummyguy: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2013
Super1759:

Pls jes temme u nt a graduate cos I don't really wanna believe u are!
For crying out foul Nobody fucking cares about ur 1K, I only care abt ur Stupidity @ nt knowing dat 1K X 3,000 Applicants wud make some Wealthy scammers Richer and Smiling to d Bank.
How come nobody as faulted the Federal civil service recruitment?
Be Wise...Oops forgot u are an agent...Wud jes say God punish u for taking from the Poor Job seekers! Ur children, dere children will also Suffer d same faith if not worst!
AMEN
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by lummyguy: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2013
kingsley2rhyme:

I tried making payment yesterday but didn't trust d online mthd of debit card payment and I didn't see a link or a way of printing out a bank slip from that substandard website dat will do nothing but ask u to re-register when u re-enter d site. Pls, is dia a way one can print out d bank slip?
Don't trouble ursef no bank will give u any validation number! Its all a scam...My friend who works at UBA headquaters @ VI is nt aware of any such yet in works in the Tech dept...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by nnajihelen: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2013
just waiting to know wat next b4 proceeding wit the registration,na wa for we country oooooo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Abbaj: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2013
[quote
author=henryukwa]Has any1 finished the process? By this i mean has any1
paid in any of the listed banks ąϞƋ printed out the slip?...make una
clear boys d levels abeg undecidedHas any1 finished the process? By this i
mean has any1 paid in any of the listed banks ąϞƋ printed out the
slip?...make una clear boys d levels abeg[/quote]

yea i have paid and printed my exam slip yestday, pay4me av been having issues regarding validation number after payments either tru banks or oinline i paid online it was success full and have printed the aknowledgment slip, but when i tried it d second time for my friend, its was successful but its still saying invalid validation number so i contacted pay4me support with my details they are working on it and will let me know wen it is fixed via my email
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by bakusha(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2013
kingsley2rhyme:

yap, click d bank instead of interswitch, @ d bottom u will u c print acknowledge slip, pirnt it n tk it 2any of d banks u c on d bank section

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Super1759: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2013
lummyguy:
Pls jes temme u nt a graduate cos I don't really wanna believe u are!
For crying out foul Nobody fucking cares about ur 1K, I only care abt ur Stupidity @ nt knowing dat 1K X 3,000 Applicants wud make some Wealthy scammers Richer and Smiling to d Bank.
How come nobody as faulted the Federal civil service recruitment?
Be Wise...Oops forgot u are an agent...Wud jes say God punish u for taking from the Poor Job seekers! Ur children, dere children will also Suffer d same faith if not worst!
AMEN
let me be a fool the second time to reply you. Having gone through your previous posts, 90percent of them are about immigration and civil defence, the rest are about naughty dirty chats. That depicts the kinda person you are.
It will be foolish of anyone,after hearing a news over 7 newspapers,its in almost all job blogs and even the adverts is posted in all immigration offices( go to anyone around you) and one silly junk on faceless forum is telling you that its fake.
this is how wicked,nigerians can be. This men shouting "scam! Scam!" Are simple living with inferiority complex of "if more people apply,we won't get this job"
Please a word is enough for a wise and everyone. Go and apply, go on your knees and pray to God. This advert has been on air over 3days now.and no notice or news from ogas at immigration that it is fake,
its one fowl making noise here. I won't talk about this again.
God bless Youths of this nation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by juwoonn(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2013
lummyguy:
Don't trouble ursef no bank will give u any validation number! Its all a scam...My friend who works at UBA headquaters @ VI is nt aware of any such yet in works in the Tech dept...
Una go just dey formulate false story. A CG in Abuja told me to apply on monday, even b4 it came out and it was advertised dat monday. Infact I don get my validation number from a UBA local branch. Na wa o.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by moshoodn(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2013
Why is there so much controversy over these??

If it looks fake, maybe it probably is?

How many newspaper and online job sites do "Job Verifications"? Just asking?

Applicants should rather not pay online but go to the banks, at least its much safer that way...

But I know by now, about 100,000 Nigerian grads will have paid online... They all think "afterall, its just #1,000!"

What has become of Nigeria if people can no longer trust newspaper advertorials??

Gosh!!! This is bad!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Stevosty: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2013
RoseEze3:

I pity you. Yeye girl. Why don't you give your money to beggers rather than already rich scammers? Olodo
Same people are obviously sick here, with all the facts pointing out that recruitment is true. Na wa o.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by TAIWO3004: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2013
Hello Friends,
I am finding it very difficult to apply,
No drop down on Post-secondary Institution and Qualification,
Please friends assist a brother
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by samnoah(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2013
Abba j:

yea i have paid and printed my exam slip yestday, pay4me av been having issues regarding validation number after payments either tru banks or oinline i paid online it was success full and have printed the aknowledgment slip, but when i tried it d second time for my friend, its was successful but its still saying invalid validation number so i contacted pay4me support with my details they are working on it and will let me know wen it is fixed via my email

Learner agent!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by henryukwa(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2013
juwoonn:
Una go just dey formulate false story. A CG in Abuja told me to apply on monday, even b4 it came out and it was advertised dat monday. Infact I don get my validation number from a UBA local branch. Na wa o.
Abeg , give us the address of the UBA local branch u got ur validation number from so we can make payments der asap. Cos banks around ikorodu lagos seem to no nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by lummyguy: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2013
Super1759:
let me be a fool the second time to reply you. Having gone through your previous posts, 90percent of them are about immigration and civil defence, the rest are about naughty dirty chats. That depicts the kinda person you are.
It will be foolish of anyone,after hearing a news over 7 newspapers,its in almost all job blogs and even the adverts is posted in all immigration offices( go to anyone around you) and one silly junk on faceless forum is telling you that its fake.
this is how wicked,nigerians can be. This men shouting "scam! Scam!" Are simple living with inferiority complex of "if more people apply,we won't get this job"
Please a word is enough for a wise and everyone. Go and apply, go on your knees and pray to God. This advert has been on air over 3days now.and no notice or news from ogas at immigration that it is fake,
its one fowl making noise here. I won't talk about this again.
God bless Youths of this nation
Its obvious u are part of d scammers...hw cud u tell such obvious lies abt my Posts? For d records..dis is d first tyme am posting consecutively cos I want pple to say dey were warned by d tym dis is over...Secondly, Af joined Nairaland since 2009 nd became active only becos af being following thrends in d armed forces..so if u nt a scam u shud af noticed 99 percent of my post was on Nigerian Navy DSSC 2013...then Nigerian Airforce..guy as for dirty chats? Don't knw what u talking abt...unless my diary upsets U!

I will be waiting here!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by TAIWO3004: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2013
Henry please help, some of the drop down are not coming up-Post Secondary Institution & Qualification
Help Please
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2013
lanre211: No hope for foreign students or wat?
Foreign student" I guess you dey Cotonou abI? just asking
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by jamesbridget13(f): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2013
Pls anyone in PH dat has paid via bank shld help with d bank. Diamond at ikwere road are not aware. Waiting
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Laycorn(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
infact, am totally confused on this recruitment stuff, why online payment? anyone who have paid and print his acknwldg slip and exam slip shld pls inform the house
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by pukka5050: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls,has anyone gotten to the payment level?..lets knw cos I'm having issue at that stage. I want to knw if it's genaral.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.