Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible (57043 Views)

. / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible / Photos: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2013
THis pastor is a real man of God. typical xtian preacher. he embodies christianity in its essence.

just like jesus who preached sweet things and created a religon that relied on murder, torture and enslavement to spread, in the same way this pastor teaches something and does something else in his bed.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by CooldudeY2J: 3:28pm On May 27, 2013
let's look at it this way d pastor is married, he's practising family planning, he bought the condom to use wi th his wife & mistakenly put it in his bible wink
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 27, 2013
op: some started falling under the anointing.

Which kin bus be dat wey people de fall under anointing? Abi na BRT?
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Tolutheo(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2013
Preacher's Condom.
COOLDUN: What is the title of this your new movie?
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by tunshe: 4:40pm On May 27, 2013
Mintayo:

guy bend,dnt hate d man so much...afterall he didnt strap himself with IED,neither did he kill anyone or blow up d people in d bus shouting in d name of 'ur' god,so pls safe ur breath brother!

That was on a lighter mood.

Good to know you are following me grin

However,I am not gay so back off!

For your info,terrorism isn't just about bombing.Check the meaning once again and be educated.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by nmagirl(f): 4:43pm On May 27, 2013
I don't understand why everyone is condemning dis preacher cos of CD. The op (radio without battery with a fake news) did not tell us whether d preacher is married or not. If he is married, then there's nothing wrong in seeing a married preacher with CD. Contraceptive thing for d wifey or sister ehm....................... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by dasparrow: 5:05pm On May 27, 2013
@Post

LOL grin grin grin grin
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Egbagirl(f): 5:21pm On May 27, 2013
Okay so I jus found out the story originated from fake news naija and is definitely not real.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by kooto(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2013
people falling under the annointing in the bus, just like that, and condom fell out of his bible; not even from his pocket. this is a cock and bull lie [not story].

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by brosB: 5:52pm On May 27, 2013
I suspect a foul play, dnt want 2 conclude, but he migth be set up by one of his listener, cos even if he is a hypocrete he can't be stupit to put condom in his Bible
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 27, 2013
When will the part 2 of this movie come out?
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 27, 2013
shadrach77: The story sounds made up smiley

shattap
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by MrLee(m): 12:53am On May 28, 2013
Hahahahahahaha so safe sex will not may someone burn in hell ba ? Oh God have mercy on us !
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by jkendy(m): 1:03am On May 28, 2013
My oh my!!! From stripping a 'JAH-OVAH' witness preachers in a brothel to "almost" lynching a pastor over C**dom? "Practice what I preach but never do what I do"
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by OGUNDEPO45: 9:58am On May 28, 2013
A MAJOR crisis may erupt at the Lagos State University (LASU) any moment from now following the planned rationalisation of courses by the institution’s governing council.

The council had, at its 100th meeting held on April 30, noted that the decision for the rationalisation was consistent with the outcome of an interactive session between the Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of the Governing Council, Mr. Olabode Augusto, the students, academic and non-academic staff.

The council also approved the proposal at the meeting and authorised the Vice Chancellor, Prof. Oladapo Obafunwa, to rationalise the number of courses offered by the university, in conjunction with the dean of each faculty, using the criteria of the National Universities Commission’s (NUC) accreditation status, economic viability, needs of the society and the institution’s ability to teach the course well.

The rationalisation is to take admission of students for the 2013/2014 session into consideration. The vice chancellor had two weeks to carry out the assignment and an emergency meeting of council was slated for yesterday to consider the outcome.

However, the institution’s branch of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has expressed shock at the decision. In a statement by its Chairman, Dr. Adekunle Idris, and Secretary, Dr. A. Adeyemi-Suenu, the union denied agreeing with the pro-chancellor at any meeting that the university was over-populated.

The statement noted that while it was true that the pro-chancellor met with academic and non-academic staff members, “at no point in time did any staff opine that (the) Lagos State University is overpopulated.”

According to the union, “at the meeting with the academic staff, the pro-chancellor stated humbly and honestly without ambiguity that he was not accustomed to the university rules, governance and procedures. ASUU-LASU, therefore, offered to assist our amiable pro-chancellor.

“However, (the) academic staff noted that beneath the assistance sought by the pro-chancellor was an unclear but well gestated policy direction that could worsen the currently existing peace of the graveyard at LASU, necessitated by management’s disrespect for laid down rules and administrative procedures of the university.

“For example, the implementation of any rationalisation exercise is under the purview of Senate as the highest academic body in the university. ASUU-LASU would like to place it on record that no academic staff ever mentioned that LASU is over-populated. We see a grand plan being played out irrespective of our informed output.”

The union also asserted that the justification being advanced for the planned rationalisation “cannot withstand any serious intellectual and philosophical scrutiny for the existence of universities.” It contended that the planned exercise “contravenes Nigeria’s constitutional provisions on social responsibilities of the state (and) also contradicts all known best practices in developing societies.”

Augusto was said to have travelled out of the country when The Guardian enquired, but a competent source, speaking in confidence, insisted that the issues of rationalisation and over-population were indeed discussed during Augusto’s meeting with the unions and students.

The source said it was a well-known fact that many academic staff members do not teach any course in the institution at the moment, adding: “There are departments without students, yet you have over 10 academic staff there. What are they doing?

“The Department of Economics is one example. They have so many academic staff members that are doing nothing. Also, there are many of the academic staff members who got their Master’s degrees over 10, 15 years ago and have not deemed it fit to get a doctorate degree; such persons have no business teaching in LASU.

“The idea to rationalise is also supported by the state government which owns the university, because whether we like it or not, our proprietor has all the facts and has demanded that all those that are not relevant in the scheme of things should be identified. The facts to prove why rationalisation is necessary are also available.”
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by badesco(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2013
This story cant be real.....To me it is just a fiction. Post the pictures if it is real.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by monex(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2013
Opey4luv: This is really really getting too much in Nigeria. It was the Jehovva witness the other day, can you imagine that, a preacher for that matter, going around with condom. Well I am not suprised, the two scriptures said by the END times, we shall see many FAKE men of God.

please tell me what makes him fake. most churches except the catholic church have nothing against condoms & contraceptives for married couples. do U know if he was married.

hey!!! rationality is gradually been thrown out d window in naija. wahala dey o.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by jjeeff(m): 1:35pm On May 28, 2013
COOLDUN: What is the title of this your new movie?
prechers does it too, season 1
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by jjeeff(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2013
colombiana: So which kind spirit come dey enter the people wen dem dey fall na undecided
behold and u shall be held
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by mcgaius: 1:39pm On May 28, 2013
Am sure this story is made up
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Ishilove: 12:56pm On May 30, 2013
This story is a crock of bullshit. I for one will
NEVER allow someone preaching on a bus to
lay hands on me. HECK NO. And people falling
under the power... In a bus?? Casting out
demons...in a bus? Bullshiiit.

So he was with condoms and he was beaten
up? Who in his right senses will put condoms
in a bible? What happened to wallets and
pockets?? BULLSHIT STORY. angry
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Oloriebi22(m): 12:45am On Jun 14, 2013
devil don take over
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by sylve11: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
If this na true ehn. grin grin cool
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
I believe this story was made up. "Of all places, the condoms had to fall off from his bible".

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.