Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible (57044 Views)

. / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible / Photos: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Darey00(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2013
C'mon guys,dis was just a fake news posted on friday on twitter by @fake9janews.... D guy only posts fake news as a joke... Nairaland na to just copy and paste anything. Haba N'landers

2 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 26, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 26, 2013
i think he was using the condom to actually cast away every evil that could cause accident to the bus.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by ezedolar: 9:59pm On May 26, 2013
May be he is doing family planing

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by stolenstone: 10:01pm On May 26, 2013
if u believe dis crap, you'll believe anything in dis world! this one na stories that touch the left kidney!!!!1
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Heebro(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2013
Short of world...Man of God.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by G12(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2013
hmmmmmmmm!
What sha we den say to dese things?
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by mkoabiola: 10:03pm On May 26, 2013
Tragic comedy scene.
Eko o ni baje ooooo.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by BinghiNya(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2013
christian preachers if they are not raping victims in the name of spiritual bath they will be siphoning money in name of anointing.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2013
Instant judgement
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by sureway1(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2013
So anybody (pastor) with condom is a sinner..
l tought lagos is a centre of excellence..
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 26, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin. I love my crazy people. My ribs hurt for laughing loud. cool cool cool
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Bestlyf: 10:10pm On May 26, 2013
ezedolar: May be he is doing family planing
I thought so too. But then someone says the news is joke.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by tintingz(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2013
Op -
''I also preach safe sex! Safe sex is good!''

Which kind preacher be these?
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by OdionOdion: 10:11pm On May 26, 2013
Thanks for your attention arresting caption: please look for other nor Holy Spirit blackmailing stories,else you will be in serious error or judgement of God(the word of God say so).
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by kpozite(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2013
Sounds like an episode of Papa Ajasco.

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by alienware(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2013
A preacher was almost lynched in the opening paragraph of this article,this same article said he was beaten to pulp and in the closing sentence it says he was rescued by the police before he was beaten up. This is contradictory.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Phalah: 10:13pm On May 26, 2013
Hi guuyz . Pls am new here...where can I dwnload mobile naija films n india mobile wit english subtitle
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Kslib(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2013
op: I also preach safe sex
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 26, 2013
It was learnt that the people in the bus were so moved and some started falling under the anointing.

According to an eye witness, Mr. John Mbakogu, who was on his way to his shop at Ladipo, “People were just falling as he was laying hands. One man almost fell out of the bus under the influence of the Spirit. It was amazing until he raised his hands to cast the demons out of one girl, and 2 Durex condoms fell out”

“The angry men in the bus who had been having pangs of guilt due to the pastor’s preaching about sex suddenly got really angry and pounced on him, who all of a sudden started shouting, I also preach safe sex! Safe sex is good!”

Chineke mee!! shocked shocked shocked
Were they regular or X large sized condoms
Does anybody know?
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 26, 2013
How did two condoms get into his bible? undecided
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Positiveminds(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2013
This is one of those stories meant to laugh at christians. I don't have to reason much to know that it's fable. Concocting stories like this have eternal consequences. People should be careful what they do.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 26, 2013
Positiveminds: This is one of those stories meant to laugh at christians. I don't have to reason much to know that it's fable. Concocting stories like this have eternal consequences. People should be careful what they do.
hornipipe: How did two condoms get into his bible? undecided

Of course the story is meant for entertainment
It couldn't be a true story
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by kzokul(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2013
Remove d speks 4rm ur eyes b4 u remove dt of another person.....KIZO
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by toshmann(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2013
Abeg make una leave the guy jare grin

Which prayer is easier
A) father forgive me fort sins of fornication

OR

B) father I need a miracle to heal this HIV/AIDS
and a job to take care of this child and treat the child o the HIV as well as the mother.

Make una tell me which prayer you'll prefer to make cheesy
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by hikmoj(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2013
Hi N/landers! Dis scene is synonymous 2 caught in d act and nobody ascribed it to either kristianity or christ now.tomorow if any muslim does any unreligious act let ning-nongs post their stupid comments
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Smartsyn(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2013
*in the voice of blackeyepeas* "will you practice what u preach"
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 26, 2013
Hahha it's all good. I want to live in Nigeria someday maybe for 1 year, ride on them buses especially in Lagos city I just wanna witness some of those crazies and hilarious ishes and I strongly believe its gonna be supper fuccking fun

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by fittty(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2013
undecided

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by GenOrumov: 10:27pm On May 26, 2013
frederal: Does it mean that a preacher must be righteous? At d end, if he was talking about d kingdom of God(how to get there), d listener, could make itn while he perishes in hell.
I don't believe this story, d people who did it, are guilty; we must not judge.
The preacher necessarily doesn't have to be righteous. Even the bible says do as they say but don't do as they do but whoever wants to preach the word of God must practice what he/she preaches or he/she risks losing the new converts to the world again.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Smooyis(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2013
Cant believe this is true. Ok where are the pictures?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.