Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible (57254 Views)

. / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible / Photos: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by hardeihorlar(f): 7:47am On May 27, 2013
colombiana: So which kind spirit come dey enter the people wen dem dey fall na undecided
Was gonna ask d same question. Mayb na condom spirit
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by henchyk(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2013
This story sounds "tempered with" at best and like an outright falsified cock and bull story at worst. It sounds like one of those stories comedians tell to make people laugh, but its all well and good tho.

Now just assuming everything in the story was true, nobody has the right to beat anybody up because condoms fell off from a bible of their's. Its a free country yeah? And there is also the possibility of the alleged pastor being a married man. Could it not be that he used the condoms with his wife? I know there was an entry in the story talking about the pastor screaming that he supports safe sex when he saw he was about to be lynched but common, that part just might have been added by the storytellers to infuse further humor into their mumbo jumbo.

All in all i will advise that nobody draws unnecessary conclusions from this piece of mischief called a story. Even if the story was completely true, it does not take anything off our Nigerian Pastors. There are a lot of very good and genuine Nigerian Pastors out there. The sheer number or population of these Pastors invariably ensures that there will be one or two bad eggs here and there (fake pastors). You also do not get to hear about the good things numerous pastors do but only hear about the bad things some of them do because the media uses it to attract attention and more interest from the public. You'll hardly see things like "Nigerian pastor feeds entire mass at crusade" (which is being done almost on daily basis mind) as headline, but you'll easily see things like "Pastors kid expelled for cultism" as headline because it attracts more attention.

My stand is that if you must point out the bad things some pastors do, you should also point out the good things (which actually outweigh the bad) so many of them do. Dont have a biased and unbalanced media representation of pastors. It does not help anybody.

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by zaklaimz: 7:51am On May 27, 2013
it sounds more of a joke. God help us!
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by satmaniac(m): 7:53am On May 27, 2013
he would have been one of a hell man of God without his kini as he requires dat thing to carry condom about.Hence they should have cut off his kini dat way he wouldnt need condom.
The rate men of God have sex with ppl wives is increasing,so I will nt be surprise if the senate pass law that would require castration as a prerequisite for becoming man of God.lol.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by afangide(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2013
What's wrong with been in possession of condom? What if the preacher uses it for family planning? Naija mentality sef!
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Danabu(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2013
Bmas01: useless pastors dats hw dey do in church raping peoples children n wifes in d name of deliverance. The day we will catch our pastor wit condom I swear we go chop him father fools
are pastors not entitled to family planning?
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by IDnoble1: 8:04am On May 27, 2013
Nemerem44:

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/05/26/bus-preacher-beaten-to-coma-in-lagos-after-condoms-fell-out-from-his-bible/
http:///XutquWmeYI
Beating him is bad,was he collecting money for the preachin or what is the reason?
what of if the condoms are for family planning with his wife which he bought on his way home that day.
He should have been left to God
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by searay(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2013
Those guilty guys can set the man up. They can even put the CONDOM into the man's pocket, the same way the can "pick pocket " someone.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by akdjr(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2013
That tells you about what the Scripture say "false Prophet" So don't be so surprise there are still many out there.........
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Hangle90: 8:15am On May 27, 2013
Sounda lyk it was fabricated
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by filcast(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2013
nigerians are so quick to judge without accessing other possibilities.when did it become a sin for a pastor to carry condoms.He could be married and there is another use of condoms known as 'family Planning'!
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by hikmoj(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2013
Chosen4ever: You are invited to attend the forth coming International Crusade titled,'THAT YOKE MUST BREAK'.Organised by the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, and the venue is at the HQ church, Ijesha, Lagos (Ijesha B/stop); in June 1-2, 2013; 8am daily.

All your yokes must be destroyed by the annointing;ministering is the General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka.
Be there!!!
o guy u go pay 4 d advertisement oh!
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by stuhporh: 8:29am On May 27, 2013
N'lers! why do you believe this crap? who start to lay hands on peoples head in "moving" bus. which police station were they taking to? If the OP can captur the story why not at least a narrative picture.
All these bloggers are starting to write stories that doesnt exist just to get traffic.
Ithink the post should be moved to the comedy section.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by sidnazious(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2013
I thought he said pre-marital sex is bad hence he shouldn't be concerned with safe sex.

Na guy man Preacher/Pastor jor.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by hikmoj(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2013
oiseworld:

Sharrap diaaa !!
Do you know how many atrocities Muslims commit on a daily bases? They are soo much that's its not worth discussing. The religion is not a target of the devil they are his own, that's why almost every thing is acceptable to them.

the devil's aim is to bring down the church, so any little thing he makes public trying to derail people from the truth and from God.
2 God b d glory.never knew God has appointed angel like u 2 b guiding nigeria muslims&recording our bad deeds.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by eaglek: 8:43am On May 27, 2013
This story looks made up! I very much doubt the authenticity of the story. It is true that stuffs happen, but this sounds like a carefully crafted fallacy, contrived to induce skepticism, or at best make people laugh.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by modestdude(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2013
If you believe this story, you can believe anything. We are gullible Nigerians
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by eaglek: 8:46am On May 27, 2013
This story looks made up! I very much doubt the authenticity of the story. It is true that stuffs happen, but this sounds like a carefully crafted fallacy, contrived to induce skepticism, or at best make people laugh and wonder!
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Burger01(m): 8:50am On May 27, 2013
grin grin grin

Op, please tell me it's a joke. This cracked me up this morning.

BTW, do laying of hands now take place in public buses? I mean, with people parked up tight groin to groin inside the bus like Sardine there would be enough room for hand laying and anointing galore.

This must be a joke. It berra be.

grin grin
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by AmorousT(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2013
Nigerian Pastors... Who evn anoint them or d person who anointd who anointd them.. Jst their smart way of Making Money, soon he wil join d league of Private Jet Owners..
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Cathydera(f): 8:55am On May 27, 2013
practice what you preach.
the best way to convert people is by living a life worthy of emulation.
lord have mercy for we all have sinned.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by bigiyaro(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2013
Lagosians are so so stewpid n barbaric,
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by fashtundejay(m): 9:03am On May 27, 2013
Its good to be a nigerian in nigeria. Sweet news. I love nairaland
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by ibkgab001: 9:05am On May 27, 2013
The condoms and the precher
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by hardbody: 9:09am On May 27, 2013
Opey4luv: This is really really getting too much in Nigeria. It was the Jehovva witness the other day, can you imagine that, a preacher for that matter, going around with condom. Well I am not suprised, the two scriptures said by the END times, we shall see many FAKE men of God.

Dont get this mixed up with the story of the Jehovah's witnesses who were molested by whores because they were being preached to. The witnesses as i know them do not preach safe sex to the unmarried, they rely on the bible to tell you that fornication is a sin and should be avoided in its entirety. They preach abstinence until you are married. stop mixing up facts that are not in anyway related and actually run tangential to each other. This is not rocket science.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by katolistic(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2013
I luv Naija die.....I just can't stop laughing
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by tunshe: 9:26am On May 27, 2013
That pastor is a terrorist! grin
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by PapaFejiro: 9:32am On May 27, 2013
colombiana: So which kind spirit come dey enter the people wen dem dey fall na undecided
I wonder my brother. People just misbehave when preachers start preaching anywhere. They never take a few minutes to determine if genuine or not.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Boyoorisha: 9:33am On May 27, 2013
It was cooked! I saw it over a week ago from one entertaining blog
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by dammytosh: 9:39am On May 27, 2013
Nice joke.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 9:47am On May 27, 2013
Hehehe he preaches safe sex nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest / Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.