Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids (47849 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
male- bumsy, bonnet, chagas, jaguda, dboy, changes, display, aboy
female- flourish, promotion, evidence, anointing, glory, fitimkwat( i love this name).
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
^^6 u are a fool
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^6 u are a fool
why did you say so explain...i am all ears
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2013
Aggrippa:
why did you say so explain...i am all ears
baba god which kind of names b this? don't you have native names?
c'mon how can you call yor boy : display ,bumsy, bonnet? i don't even want to go for the femeale grin grin grin
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by tpia5: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
obviously he was joking with some of the names.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by tpia5: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
samdon12: Doctore/Oenomaus, Spartacus,Crixus for the boys and

you're obviously either not nigerian or else joking.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by tpia5: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Na their month I go take they name them oh,like_
January_jan
February_feb
March_mar
Etc ....... cool

at least your own name is nobody, so. . . . . . . ..
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by tpia5: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
tunapawizzy: my first son Drogba, 2nd son Ronaldo, my only daughter i'll name her after her pretty mum Naomi (yea m gona marry Naomi campbell)

let me guess, you're under 15.

and you even got two likes, yay.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dont have a girl yet, but if do, I will call her Anabel. just love that name
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Bidexluv(f): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
just pray for 4kids, twin as 1st born a boy n a gal den 2 oda kids
taye gabriel-boy
kehinde gabriella-gal
idowu pedro-boy
oluwadara naomi-gal.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Victosin09(f): 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
Twins: Goodluck and Patience.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Bidexluv(f): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Victosin09: Twins: Goodluck and Patience.
lollz
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tien!! (for a girl). But he likes names like "Kiara" angry
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by cutiepie01(f): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
babyosisi:

What's with the Vee Viii Voo
This really got me cracking.Hahahaha
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by cutiepie01(f): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Jesus! If oyinbo see dis one for hin cv, dem no go call am o! Abi u think dem go phone ur pikin dey talk " hi! Is dat Mr A for alpha, k for kilo, p for papa, o for Oscar,n for November, a for alpha, n for November, b for bravo, o for Oscar,f for father/foxtrot and a for alpha? Lpmso! Looooooooooong thing!
hahahahaha
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by cutiepie01(f): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Jesus! If oyinbo see dis one for hin cv, dem no go call am o! Abi u think dem go phone ur pikin dey talk " hi! Is dat Mr A for alpha, k for kilo, p for papa, o for Oscar,n for November, a for alpha, n for November, b for bravo, o for Oscar,f for father/foxtrot and a for alpha? Lpmso! Looooooooooong thing!
hahahahaha una no go kill person 4 here
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Opheyhemhy(f): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
Olasunkanmi and oluwasindara[/color][color=#006600][i][/i]
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by gift53(f): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
Bethel, Fountain, Olive and Rhema
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Reincarnated(m): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
gift53: Bethel, Fountain, Olive and Rhema

LMFAOOOO! Yo, for real?
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Reincarnated(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
Victosin09: Twins: Goodluck and Patience.

LMFAOOOO.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by gift53(f): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMFAOOOO! Yo, for real?
sure
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Ogobara(m): 1:26am On Dec 06, 2013
coolDracula, for my first son
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Gugwana(f): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2013
Will be having a bby boy wt a yoruba guy m a south african lady well i dd google a nyc yoruba name fr da bby then i told my man da name i choose he almost bite my head off and said the babies name should come from his elders thats how they do things in hs culture so far i dnt have a name for him let alone dont knw if il like da name they will give him*sad*
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Victosin09(f): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
Not to worry dear. I'm sure you will get to like and appreciate your son's name later in life. Most Yoruba names have reasonable meaning behind it. Do understand the meaning and significance of the name, then you begin to love the name. You could as well give your son name(s) you love, though that might not be the name most people know him as. Just let all you do profess love. It is well.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by emma2002(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2014
Na their month I go take they name them oh,like_
January_jan
February_feb
March_mar
Etc ....... cool

Continues for you...
April...Ap(e)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! / I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.