Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids (47894 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by goldfish80(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2013
I wld name them boyz.. Ed, edn, eddy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Xb4Real: 1:43pm On May 25, 2013
Haven't figured out any now and not even ready for dat cos am not even planning of marriage in 4 yrs time. So when dat time comes first. For now there are more pressing things at ahnd to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Roland17(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2013
Chimaobi Roland III

Munachimso Cordelia
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 25, 2013
Na their month I go take they name them oh,like_
January_jan
February_feb
March_mar
Etc ....... cool
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by souleymon(m): 1:46pm On May 25, 2013
Brice
Renee
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by femmy2010(m): 1:47pm On May 25, 2013
2 kids named Felix and Joy.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by alphaconde(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2013
For the boys
Check at the names they are ishan
Aza means bank
Emuata means truth
Abamen mean my father
For the females
Khalomen-jesu means lead me in front jesus
Inemen means my mother

For english names
I will definately name my daugther Jewela cus that's what I call my girlfriend Means handler of gold.

For a son Sebastian

3 Likes

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 25, 2013
Jason, Jessie, Justin, Jeremy, Julian.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 25, 2013
Igbo names

Nkemdirim/nkemakolam
Munachimso
Chimamanda
Kamsiyochukwu

English

DesireƩ
Heaven
Jeremy
Morgan

So help me God
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Blackteeth(m): 1:49pm On May 25, 2013
My kids will only have native names.

8 Likes

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 25, 2013
Mine if na girl. Savannah and if boy cori
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Adanyebe(m): 1:49pm On May 25, 2013
[size=16pt]SEUN,[/size]
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by tunapawizzy: 1:50pm On May 25, 2013
my first son Drogba, 2nd son Ronaldo, my only daughter i'll name her after her pretty mum Naomi (yea m gona marry Naomi campbell)

2 Likes

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 25, 2013
ebamma: I will name my first son GarriLowski, my second son, BegAm, my third son ShareAm, my first daughter BringAm

Rotfl. . . U no well

2 Likes

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 25, 2013
Girls Nnenna, Kelechi, Kamsy, Njideka,Blessing
Boys Obinna, Ikenna, Chijioke,

3 Likes

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by fckyourman: 1:54pm On May 25, 2013
Girl : adaobi
Boy : John Obi
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 25, 2013
fckyourman: Girl : adaobi
Boy : John Obi

cool
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Norajones(f): 1:56pm On May 25, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] courage,,dominion,,,possible,,and excel.

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by jumlan: 1:56pm On May 25, 2013
I will name mine,Eniola,Morolaoluwa,Eyitayo. These are unisex names.

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by datola: 1:58pm On May 25, 2013
It's only Nigerians that must name thir children other people's name, be it British, Arabic or Hebrew/Jewish. When are we going to be free from the colonialism.

Shameless people. May be Nigeria should scatter and her citizens be shared among all other nations of the world because Nigeria has slidded in all ramifications.

Nigeria(ans) think!

8 Likes

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by vitality22(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Most of the ladies I know already picked out names for their unborn kids...me too.......So ladies what names have u picked out for your kids
I'll start with myself
......Jasmine,Karen,Harry,Tyler,nd Jordan
nwww for d native names...Kaima, Kamsy,Chidera,Odili and Chidi
.....So let d fun begin!!!!!!
These names will only be accepted if you are not a catholic, because no priest will agree to baptise your child if you give give them any of those names. For the native names, no problems..
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by firetrap(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2013
I would like yo have jut three children. if they are all girls they'll be named: Belladonna, Bianca and Bibiana and if they are all boys: Triton, Troy and Houston
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Symphony007: 2:01pm On May 25, 2013
Wow!! Thought it's still years and years ahead, when i'm a parent i'll love to name my son "giovanni"- italian, or "maximino"- mexican. Heard them while on vacation and loved it.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:01pm On May 25, 2013
No local names? Hmnn...
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by yuzedo: 2:02pm On May 25, 2013
1. Sweetus Jnr.
2. Oyoyo Jnr.
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Sike(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2013
Boy: GoodLuck (With space).
Girl: Okonjo (Without space)
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by firetrap(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2013
vitality22:
These names will only be accepted if you are not a catholic, because no priest will agree to baptise your child if you give give them any of those names. For the native names, no problems..

I'm a Catholic and can tell you that the Catholic church now allows children to be baptised by their native names so ur free to choose whatever exotic name u see fit
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Asemo11(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2013
If its a gul I will name here texascowgirl, then if its a boy I think okija juju, and afam will be ok
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by uvoh(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2013
Popowaa: My two boys will rock the name Ronald and Reginald.I pray i dont give birth to girls but incase i do then i will name her Cassilda or Lorna.

oboi no try give dem these names o! Reason- loudmouthed and negatively ingenious kids go change am for ther sch to lacasera and lonart o! except u want dem to hate u, abeg consider other options u hear hmmm biko

4 Likes

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 25, 2013
I would name my kids Jade and Ariel and for the local names it depends on what tribe I get married to
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by searay(m): 2:06pm On May 25, 2013
If I can't get a Phd, I'l name my first son and second son Professor and Doctor repectively.

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by ckkris: 2:07pm On May 25, 2013
Obama, Obasanjo, Azikiwe Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.