Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids (47878 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Spartan1203(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2013
As an edo boy...
3girls: sky (obehi), iris (olohi) and eleanor (itohan).
1boy: jason (ohiozogie). Thats all.

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by larryjayz: 5:46pm On May 25, 2013
i love twins and i will name them Benson and hedges nd the next one akpors.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by blkchick: 5:48pm On May 25, 2013
I hv 2 angels girl immaculate cos she was born on d day immaculate conception and boy chimma sammuel cos I asked fr a male child cos of my health situation and GOd answerd me
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Dyt(f): 5:49pm On May 25, 2013
bknight: Boy1: Kayode, Nwanzemefuna
Boy2: Biodun, Ogomegbunem
Boy3: Jaiye, Chiazo

Girls: F'eyintola, Ofunne

undecided

Didn't know u still loved me

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 25, 2013
larry_jayz: i love twins and i will name them Benson and hedges nd the next one akpors.

*faints* gringrin
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by zuggy: 5:54pm On May 25, 2013
;David and Goliath.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by deardevil(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2013
for mi first male child.......Randy
girl brandy
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 25, 2013
Lord if grant me my cherish wife & kids...Here are their Name:,
1. Choice
2.terry prudent
3.purity

EDO Native Name:
1. Onogiede
2. Ehinome
3. Oyakhilome
4. Ofure
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 25, 2013
bknight: Boy1: Kayode, Nwanzemefuna
Boy2: Biodun, Ogomegbunem
Boy3: Jaiye, Chiazo

Girls: F'eyintola, Ofunne

undecided

Forgive me but I had to lol
Is this a joke?
This is obviously an Igbo lady and Yoruba husband couple
The Igbo names na helele
The parents of the woman are prophesying on the heads of their grand kids grin grin grin

In the first boy Nwanzemefuna meaning my little titled man shall not be lost grin
The second one ogomegbunam means let my inlaw not kill me ...... Rofl
By the third child,I guess they are a little more relaxed.Chiazo is a fine name meaning God saves

The girl is named ofunne asserting their daughter's position. Ofunne means one mother

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by mike404(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2013
DERICO OSAMA BIN LADIN and sheCOW sad
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by ATMCARD2(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2013
grin
Vickii Ro:
Most of the ladies I know already picked out names for their unborn kids...me too.......So ladies what names have u picked out for your kids
I'll start with myself
......Jasmine,Karen,Harry,Tyler,nd Jordan
nwww for d native names...Kaima, Kamsy,Chidera,Odili and Chidi
.....So let d fun begin!!!!!!
.I wish 2 mention d names i hate wit passion.Sorry oooo,if u bear any of them.They r:MAGNUS,CLETUS,IGNETUS,LINUS,LIVINUS,DONATUS,and 4 ladis VERONICA,EVELYN,MARIA.ROSA.Plz add more!!!
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 25, 2013
I think my kids name is perfect. Phoenyx Raphael and Saya Rose. If ever more if a boy Olufemi if a gir Priyanka
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by abduldope(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2013
i feeL d name BoKO n haRam for ma twins cheesy
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 25, 2013
ATM-CARD:
grin.I wish 2 mention d names i hate wit passion.Sorry oooo,if u bear any of them.They r:MAGNUS,CLETUS,IGNETUS,LINUS,LIVINUS,DONATUS,and 4 ladis VERONICA,EVELYN,MARIA.ROSA.Plz add more!!!

You should open a thread for that
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 25, 2013
I have a son who is a little less than 2yrs at d moment. I named him Ajigbotoluwa, FiwajoJesu, Apotieri......
The first name I call him daily is Ajigbotoluwa,....and den FiwajoJesu for d rest of d day.
If I get a female child I intend to name her EyinjuJesu, AyanfeJesu/Ayanfeoluwa.

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Heyliesha(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2013
1st twin.boy Evans,girl Evangel, 2nd Twins.boy Emmanuel girl Emmanuella or Elizabeth..my wife wil gv them native names
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Otunbaworldwide(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2013
Mine wil be- Heaven and Earth.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by trent9002(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2013
One boy: Garrison
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by redbottles(m): 6:16pm On May 25, 2013
Adufaye: Twins gal: Benita n Anita
Guys: Jack n John

D rest
Anable
Faye
Victoria
[b][/b]Walcott
Henry
Frankie

You no like vanPersi or arsene wenger
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by mikky2k2(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2013
hitler, osama, and saddam my 3boys...
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by kayboy4y(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2013
I juz want 3 kids. Okon, Asoquo and Ekerete. Shikena!
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 25, 2013
trent9002: One boy: Garrison
bance grin
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by IncomeTutor: 6:20pm On May 25, 2013
I am surprised Nairalanders are picking names
because it sounds great! I don't want you to
be like a lady that changed her name from
"Lydia" to "Linda" which means serpent.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by premium1: 6:20pm On May 25, 2013
By God's grace, I want 2boyz and a girl. 1st son-Perez, †ђξ native name, Oluwaseunfunmi. 2nd son,Nifemi.then the girl child-April, native name FunmilaYo. So help mi God!
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by vanPELaj(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2013
Scholes Joba
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Harry4cas(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2013
By Gods Grace Na 6 i need.... Oh lord pls i need +6 kidz. 4boys +2gals then i'd also love to adopt a gal from U.a.e or india. OH God iPray!!!

Hmm talking about their name:

For boys: Anderson, Pharrell, william and Darlington
Native: Chimezuo (MEZUO), Chukwudi, NnaEmeka jnr. & the other their mum go figure out dat 1.

For Gals:
Monalisa and Johanna
For Native Their mum go name them.

For The Adopted Gal: <3 Omg... Idont know for now maybe i go name here Sheila.. Infact their mum go help me out.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by onyewec3: 6:22pm On May 25, 2013
Chinedu drogba, kelechi quaresma, udoka Torres
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by OdionOdion: 6:22pm On May 25, 2013
Osadebamhien=OSAS,Eboseta=Oseta
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 25, 2013
chelseabmw: Will call my daughter CHELSEA kiss kiss kiss and my first son LAMPARD kiss kiss as they come MATA,TERRY........ smiley smiley
and ur wife will giv birth to d full Chelsea squad. Oloshi grin
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Phikom(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2013
Adufaye: Twins gal: Benita n Anita
Guys: Jack n John

D rest
Anable
Faye
Victoria
Walcott
Henry
Frankie
bro, how about boulahrouz?
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 25, 2013
I luv twins, boy n gal
Daniel n Sophia
native names -chimebuka n chimdiebube
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by toboy: 6:27pm On May 25, 2013
for my two girls: sasha belove ( Oye) , Marie (Eberechi)
two boys: chimelumogo(Raphael), Uchenna (François)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.