Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election (23173 Views)

Nigeria Governors’ Forum Election – Live Update / Jonathan Moves Governors Forum Election To The Villa / Jonathan Moves Governors Forum Election To The Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by Bryancrox(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2013
Story story(story)
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by aletheia(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2013
Larryfly:

oh just shut up! nobody even the ass kissin akpabio has made such baseless and unfounded....so jus shut ur shit hole

Typical! A lot of Nigerians cannot have a simple discussion without resorting to insults...and we wonder why there is so much violence in the land. What I have written is information I am privy to from an insider. A lot of what actually transpires is never what we read in the news. No need for you to develop high BP over Amaechi's matter.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by baby124: 9:50pm On May 25, 2013
Kai, this humiliation of the GEJ camp is too much. They need to accept loss and move on. I remember when they were shouting down buhari to accept the loss and not be a sore loser. These people should accept defeat gracefully. They should be more worried that they have backstabbers among them. grin. I suspect jang, akpabio and mimiko grin it makes sense, the people shouting the most are always guilty. grin. Pdp for show!
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by Kadejo(m): 9:51pm On May 25, 2013
Imagin dis unserious governors, how will d price of gari reduce wen dey ar not united? How will fuel price come down wen dos governors in d oil region ar agains der self? How will d life of d hungry man on d street better? Dey ar hear wastin der tym wit tax payers money?
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by ruthDung: 9:54pm On May 25, 2013
figment ur right our governor jang is capable of even holding the entire nation Good Luck to you Dara Jang carry on your redeemtion agenda God should be with you
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by Tropilo(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2013
The pix above is more like a line-up of "legitimate" rogues.
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 25, 2013
Shameless old men angry ! Akpabio is a disgrace!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by dridowu: 10:09pm On May 25, 2013
I love ds season film, i just Amechi will finally overcome ds gej and its cohorts
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by tpapi: 10:15pm On May 25, 2013
Afam4eva: It's only a matter of time before Amaechi joins APC.
apc is no match for pdp,wit or without amaechi
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by Mekky2010: 10:19pm On May 25, 2013
just their own 36 votes and so much confusion ...whatz gonna happen with millions of our votes
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by tpapi: 10:22pm On May 25, 2013
superior1:

[size=13pt]You are so correct and I wont be surprised if Akpabio was one of those three PDP Governors who voted Ameachi. If i were Jona (God-forbid), I will be weary of Akpabio[/size]
na wa for u o,do u know ow akabio bcame pdp governors chairman
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by adexway(m): 10:23pm On May 25, 2013
The more opposition (quality opposition at that) we can cook up ahead of 2015, the better for our country and the citizenry. If there's one thing I'd love, it's gonna be a change of leadership at the centre. My worry however is whether we can muscle the kind of opposition that can improve the lives of our people.
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by thelastpope10: 10:25pm On May 25, 2013
Bwahahahahahahaha! The Lamentations of APC!

Ibori is cooling off in a London jail because he thought he had biceps! Sylva is cooling off in EFCC cage because he was also pushed by bad advisers! Hmmm. Let's see. Where will Amaechi cool off! ...still thinking...........
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by IYANGBALI: 10:31pm On May 25, 2013
malc619: I'm sure it's Aregbe who recorded the election!!

Nice one...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
no it was david mark
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by Gentleme1: 10:31pm On May 25, 2013
thelastpope10: Bwahahahahahahaha! The Lamentations of APC!

Ibori is cooling off in a London jail because he thought he had biceps! Sylva is cooling off in EFCC cage because he was also pushed by bad advisers! Hmmm. Let's see. Where will Amaechi cool off! ...still thinking...........

Cool off in Obuah's cauldron.... grin grin grin grin grin lol

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by majorolotu: 10:35pm On May 25, 2013
djon78: I have a simple question, it was reported Amechi won, but new report say that 18 governors supporting jang and 18 is half of 36, meaning a stalmate occured. Can someone clarify this scenario.
. 1 of the governors was not around n didn't vote

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by nijanigga: 10:44pm On May 25, 2013
djon78: I have a simple question, it was reported Amechi won, but new report say that 18 governors supporting jang and 18 is half of 36, meaning a stalmate occured. Can someone clarify this scenario.
Which news? yeye man no fit read this news, want to cook false news.
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by fyneguy: 10:45pm On May 25, 2013
aletheia:

Typical! A lot of Nigerians cannot have a simple discussion without resorting to insults...and we wonder why there is so much violence in the land. What I have written is information I am privy to from an insider. A lot of what actually transpires is never what we read in the news. No need for you to develop high BP over Amaechi's matter.

With due respect, you are out to misinform the public. Even gleaning from Akpabio's press statement, it was obvious they participated in the election. Akpabio did mention ''unmarked ballot papers'' How did he know this if he didnt participate?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by mankand(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2013
Indeed clowns.

This is what you get when you elect a leader based on religion sentiment.

Indeed trainee president
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by iwanchop(m): 10:53pm On May 25, 2013
aletheia:

I wonder where y'all got this notion of a "secret ballot" from. What transpired was that 17 governors met in the Rivers' State Lodge, declared that they had formed a quorum and "duly elected" Amaechi as NGF chairman. The other faction was largely absent. Whatever "victory" Amaechi has gotten is Pyrrhic and leaves the NGF divided and no longer an alternative power centre to the Presidency. This probably is the objective...

Were you there?Even Akpabio and co did not deny voting in Rivers house,who are u to speak for them?
Akpabio and co totally lost it,were they forced to vote?They should have walked out when Amaechi refused to stepped down.before the elections,are they kids?Because the elections did not go their way they are now crying over spilled milk.
There are 2 Judases amongst Akpabio camp

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by coruso(m): 10:58pm On May 25, 2013
What are these so call leaders telling us,that the can not conduct election between just 35people aba.
Akpabio wake up.
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by beblessed(f): 11:00pm On May 25, 2013
Nigeria is in trouble. 36 learned men cannot count ordinary 36 cards... what will happen to millions of cards to count in 2015. maybe they will just give us approximations
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 25, 2013
something tells me that the 3 unmarked ballot papers belong to the three governors who currently have state of emergency declared in their states!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by mbhs139(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2013
By the end of GEJ's first term, if anyone confronts him with non-performance, the guy already has a ready made answer for us:

Boko Haram handicapped him

The NGF were not supportive

This is how GEJ will spend four years, and instead of us talking about real development and the dividends of democracy, this is what we'll be busy musing over
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by W3xy1(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2013
malc619: I'm sure it's Aregbe who recorded the election!!

Nice one...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
i guess with his 50k plus sony mobile cheesy
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by eagleeye2: 11:23pm On May 25, 2013
In a secret ballot type of election, I CAN OPENLY SIDE WITH YOU, but secretly I will vote for the person I think is a better contestant. After the voting I will still tell you that I voted for you, so that you will not see me as a Judas.
Most of those that attended the Jang NGF meeting are merely playing "politics of azz licking" for GEJ.
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by eagleeye2: 11:29pm On May 25, 2013
superior1:

[size=13pt]You are so correct and I wont be surprised if Akpabio was one of those three PDP Governors who voted Ameachi. If i were Jona (God-forbid), I will be weary of Akpabio[/size]

you just wrote what I was thinking. In this Machiavelian Type of politicks, I wouldn't trust anyone if I were Jonathan.
"There are daggers in men's Smile".
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by Inik(m): 11:41pm On May 25, 2013
Let them put the evidence in the public domain for all to see. This story looks like an hastily written piece.
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by remzytimer: 11:54pm On May 25, 2013
I consider u all as d clueless... Just tell me the good impact you think the so-call NGF has done for you or to d development of this our great Nation.... NGF is our #1 problem and its obvious, if 35 member of a committee cannot co-ordinate them selves, it show the level of unseriousness and how greediness about d development of this country!
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by snakova(m): 12:25am On May 26, 2013
remzytimer: I consider u all as d clueless... Just tell me the good impact you think the so-call NGF has done for you or to d development of this our great Nation.... NGF is our #1 problem and its obvious, if 35 member of a committee cannot co-ordinate them selves, it show the level of unseriousness and how greediness about d development of this country!
if its so unimportant then y is ur oga at the top so interested in d winner?
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by Jobos(m): 1:18am On May 26, 2013
Fct minister is not a governor and not a member of NGF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Obiaraeri & Senator Achonu Fight Dirty On Facebook Over N5m Bribe / Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting / Willie Obiano's Acceptance Speech On His Re-Election As Anambra State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.