Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election (23175 Views)

Nigeria Governors’ Forum Election – Live Update / Jonathan Moves Governors Forum Election To The Villa / Jonathan Moves Governors Forum Election To The Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by karlmax2: 4:14pm On May 26, 2013
Almost 48 hrs after the election the video is not yet out....were still waiting.. Jang has called for an NGF meeting within 24 hours of the so called election and 18 governors were in attendance. So amechi should equally call for his own meeting let's see how many of The governors that would attend his meeting.is not by making noise about we have a video.....its almost 48 hrs now. And knowing how buhari/tinubu and their puppets hate GEJ one would have expected the video to be every were on youtube and on naira land, or are they still casting actors for the roles they want them to play To create a fake video?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by isetilaye: 4:21pm On May 26, 2013
karl max: Almost 48 hrs after the election the video is not yet out....were still waiting.. Jang has called for an NGF meeting within 24 hours of the so called election and 18 governors were in attendance. So amechi should equally call for his own meeting let's see how many of The governors that would attend his meeting.is not by making noise about we have a video.....its almost 48 hrs now. And knowing how buhari/tinubu and their puppets hate GEJ one would have expected the video to be every were on youtube and on naira land, or are they still casting actors for the roles they want them to play To create a fake video?
dont mind them,they are all liars .or dont tell me you too are waiting for a video?if so u go wait till next year
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by karlmax2: 4:46pm On May 26, 2013
isetilaye:
dont mind them,they are all liars .or dont tell me you too are waiting for a video?if so u go wait till next year
am waiting for it .amechi and his backers are just making noise all over the media, while jang. Has called for a meeting and 18 governors stood solidly behind him and spoke to the press even gov yuguda and shema who were contestants in the election but stood down for jang to become their chairman, stood behind him and spoke to the press about what happened in rivers government lodge. Amechi should prove them wrong by simply calling for a meeting just like jang did so that the 19 governors that voted for him would also speak to the media and tell us their own Story so that we would know who is deceiving who instead of runing around the media claiming they have video.politics is a game of numbers 18 govs attended and signed attendance and spoke to the press after their meeting declearing jang as their leader.. Amechi should call for his and let the governors that voted for him attend and. Let's really see how many gov would attend his meeting and declear him as their own leader

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by isetilaye: 4:49pm On May 26, 2013
karl max: am waiting for it .amechi and his backers are just making noise all over the media, while jang. Has called for a meeting and 18 governors stood solidly behind him and spoke to the press even gov yuguda and shema who were contestants in the election but stood down for jang to become their chairman, stood behind him and spoke to the press about what happened in rivers government lodge. Amechi should prove them wrong by simply calling for a meeting just like jang did so that the 19 governors that voted for him would also speak to the media and tell us their own Story so that we would know who is deceiving who instead of runing around the media claiming they have video.politics is a game of numbers 18 govs attended and signed attendance and spoke to the press after their meeting declearing jang as their leader.. Amechi should call for his and let the governors that voted for him attend and. Let's really see how many gov would attend his meeting and declear him as their own leader
leave ameachi,the problem all these acn gov will put him into ,they wont be able to pull him out of it when he needs help
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by Parisbee5(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2013
karl max: Almost 48 hrs after the election the video is not yet out....were still waiting.. Jang has called for an NGF meeting within 24 hours of the so called election and 18 governors were in attendance. So amechi should equally call for his own meeting let's see how many of The governors that would attend his meeting.is not by making noise about we have a video.....its almost 48 hrs now. And knowing how buhari/tinubu and their puppets hate GEJ one would have expected the video to be every were on youtube and on naira land, or are they still casting actors for the roles they want them to play To create a fake video?
Am sure u'll be disappointed by the shameful act of your Akpabio and his co-criminals when the video is released. For your infomation, some stakeholders in PDP have seen the video and they're dumfounded. I know the same thing will happen to you too after you must have seen it. Mind you, this is the same doubt expressed by some PDP cohorts in the 2007 guber election in osun state when rumours was making the round about the secret video evidence, but in the end every one of them were disappointed
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by karlmax2: 7:17pm On May 26, 2013
Parisbee5:
Am sure u'll be disappointed by the shameful act of your Akpabio and his co-criminals when the video is released. For your infomation, some stakeholders in PDP have seen the video and they're dumfounded. I know the same thing will happen to you too after you must have seen it. Mind you, this is the same doubt expressed by some PDP cohorts in the 2007 guber election in osun state when rumours was making the round about the secret video evidence, but in the end every one of them were disappointed
when will they release the video.is it after they finish their foto shop or cast the actors that would play the governors? If amechi is not a shameless fellow. Let him call for his own NGF meeting which he claimed to have won let the 19 governors that voted him stand behind him like jang and his did. And address the press, Let the whole nigeria see them the way we saw Jang and his 18 supporters address the press simple as that...
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by max1113(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Oya na, post it already and stop talking!

Me: Jonathan. Jonathan, Jonathan....how may times did i call u?

Jona: jes twice. The last one don't count.

Me: ha, i only called u once. If u knw wot i mean o...grin
It really unfortunate 2 hv intellectual slowpoke like You on this prestigious forum. I advice u're really DAFT $ nt mr presido!!
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by kipesco(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2013
Amaechi is a greedy Governor what is he still looking for he has not settled the problem of Rivers State goes about cutting people's salary for selfish ambition. He will soon be shown the way out as he has shown others. Weather coverage or not he did not win after all Omehia won the election of Rivers State but he manipulated it. It is the game of politics.
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by chukel(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2013
Its a shocking disappointment at wat akpabio and his cohorts r doing. I said it in an earlier thread dt akpabio if not careful will rubbish d good reputation h garnered in his state wit his good work. Dat, exactly is on course. The pple of his state r even disappointd nd bemused at d way he is running up nd down abuja. I pity pple like karl max whose reasoning is far beneath dat of a goat.his end will never b beta dan dat of a goat being lured to be slaughtered for festivity. I anxiously await the home coming of mr president from ethopia nd the press statement abati will give concerning NGF. If he is wise, he knows wat to do. But if he is foolish as claimed by many den dat will portend danger nt just for him but for nigeria. Lastly, lemme say dat d prosecUtion amaechi is going thru, akpabio will still go thru same undEr JEG.
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by thirty(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2013
karl max: when will they release the video.is it after they finish their foto shop or cast the actors that would play the governors? If amechi is not a shameless fellow. Let him call for his own NGF meeting which he claimed to have won let the 19 governors that voted him stand behind him like jang and his did. And address the press, Let the whole nigeria see them the way we saw Jang and his 18 supporters address the press simple as that...
is it video or the first meeting that will make the NGF Chairman or collection of signatures? The votes has been casted and counted in the present of presinding officer and returning officer, and winner emerged and declared immediately. What else? My brother, let us accecpt defeat. Ameachi won the election but President Jonathan won game with plan B and i am very sure he will loose at the long run (2015 election). Have you read todays Punchnews.
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by remzytimer: 9:54pm On May 26, 2013
[quote author=Symphony007] exactly!

HOW? I don't think u know dt d subsidy was removed due to d pressure mount on FG by NGF under the chairmanship of Amechi dt they needed more money to finance their states which was b'cos of minimum wages d first step made by GEJ to put a smile on every Nigerian. And 2ndly' Dr mrs Okonjo iweala d coordinating minister for economy said the country needed to set some money aside as RESERVE from the subsidy, the NGF under chairmanship Amechi again said' they should share everything and let every state keep his own reserve!..."now ask Amechi where kept his". Someone should pls tell me the good d NGF has done under d chairmanship of Gov. Amechi or d good u think he has done in person to Nigeria as a nation!!! Some of u don't even know what is good for you....
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by remzytimer: 10:29pm On May 26, 2013
[quote author=Symphony007] exactly!

HOW? I don't think u know dt d subsidy was removed due to d pressure mount on FG by NGF under the chairmanship of Amechi dt they needed more money to finance their states which was b'cos of minimum wages d first step made by GEJ to put a smile on every Nigerian. And 2ndly' Dr mrs Okonjo iweala d coordinating minister for economy said the country needed to set some money aside as RESERVE from the subsidy, the NGF under chairmanship Amechi again said' they should share everything and let every state keep his own reserve!..."now ask Amechi where kept his". Someone should pls tell me the good d NGF has done under d chairmanship of Gov. Amechi or d good u think he has done in person to Nigeria as a nation!!! Some of u don't even know what is good for you.....
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 27, 2013
people dont kno Jonathan is in a win win situation. wit the current situation. i mean parallel ngf he win because the power amaechi uses is reduced ..
if jang win Jonathan is in control
if amaechi win Nigerians will ve thr eyes on d group thereby reducing the influence somehow.
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by fredopayee(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2013
Jang had meeting and 18 governors was in attendance making it 19 governors, and press was present. All that will end it is when Amaechi put up his own meeting and the number of governors that attended.. Bro, forget Osun video....
Re: Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election by emiye(m): 5:06am On May 29, 2013
hmmm benefit of hindsight. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan / Countries Complaining About Nigeria’s Multiple Foreign Exchange Rates – Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.