Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173560 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2013
daviid_e: We shuld try nd save kokeso na ..she's hot ...abii na natasha dem yu wan see for bba sad Nd delish :*
Koketso ko, Koboko ni. tongue Bro, join the bandwagon of Miss Dillish. Miss Feza is okay during extra time but let kobokokoketso and lk4 continue their lovey-dovey outside d BB house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2013
Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Kai natasha na real village woman.. Lmao.. See as she dey happy cos she dey touch screen..inshort,natasha pack your bags..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lmao.. You are feeling like a don now abi..oya e jo, biko.. I actually heard them read the task, I was just slow to understand the rest of it.

Plus I did reply you ysterday na.
Ok.. The house mates are to choose the person from the other house who they have a crush on.. The house mate who had the most vote will be given the opportuinity to choose one person from the other house to spend time with.. Any queshion?? Just know you owe me one..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2013
Why are the ruby housemates all voting for hakeem....because of cleo? undecided okay oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2013
Kslib:
Ok.. The house mates are to choose the person from the other house who they have a crush on.. The house mate who had the most vote will be given the opportuinity to choose one person from the other house to spend time with.. Any queshion?? Just know you owe me one..

No wonder all of them chose hakeem. I was beginning to think some of the men were gays.

Tanks..and deal!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2013
Kslib:
So, this is a chance for Hakeem to meet his Cleo. Nice one big brother. Bur pls, dont forget to evict him come Sunday. Thanks. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2013
My best girl from the first day was cleo cos she can rap. I fell for her lyrical prowess

But right now, that fondness has been taken over by annabelle. Not cos of her seductive melons, but cos she's the most real person among the females. That girl is cute, real, carefree and jovial to a fault. Gosh!!

I wonder why angelo is acting(that's what I think) like he doesn't love her. I love that girl. So real. Has no feud with ANYBODY.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2013
The whole show is now centered on hakeem and cleo.. Nonsense
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2013
sholay2011:
Housemates are asked to pick their two crushes from the other house. I didnt get the rest of the task.
Eyah, no wonder my boy was jumping from the bed with happiness haha grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2013
Kslib: The whole show is now centered on hakeem and cleo.. Nonsense
The thing dey vex me sef.

Btw, I love annabel with her carefree attitude just like a poster stated above.

Aww...Dillish misses her friend Maria. Hope ppl know they re close friends before even getting into the BB house?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by daviide: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2013
sholay2011:
Koketso ko, Koboko ni. tongue Bro, join the bandwagon of Miss Dillish. Miss Feza is okay during extra time but let kobokokoketso and lk4 continue their lovey-dovey outside d BB house.
delish gonna stay but feza?? She's like evil alwaiz pretendin' I lyk kokeso, she's hot! 4get Lk4 abii na wetin ..am voting for hakeem,delish,kokeso d rest can sort dier ish out feza or Lk4 most go!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2013
lalaosky:
But right now, that fondness has been taken over by annabelle. Not cos of her seductive melons, but cos she's the most real person among the females. That girl is cute, real, carefree and jovial to a fault. Gosh!!
True that...you won't believe what she's got in the trunk. Just go pay for the VIP section and you will be glad you did grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2013
Kslib: Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Kai natasha na real village woman.. Lmao.. See as she dey happy cos she dey touch screen..inshort,natasha pack your bags..

LWKMD
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2013
sholay2011:
The thing dey vex me sef.

Btw, I love annabel with her carefree attitude just like a poster stated above.

Aww...Dillish misses her friend Maria. Hope ppl know they re close friends before even getting into the BB house?

Believe me bro, I've tried to hate her cos I saw her as a threat to melvin and beverly but the more I tried, the more I love this babe. She doesn't hide her feelings. So jovial and happy

Mehn, I pray she gets to the finals. I love her to bits right now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2013
Wetin go sweet me pass na when cleo get he highest vote and she no gree choose hakeem.. I sure say all those him muscles go shrink..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
True that...you won't believe what she's got in the trunk. Just go pay for the VIP section and you will be glad you did grin

Lmao!!

You're pervert. Lol.

Those babies are amazing though. She's a threat to all the contestants
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2013
Kslib: Wetin go sweet me pass na when cleo get he highest vote and she no gree choose hakeem.. I sure say all those him muscles go shrink..

Buwahahahahah. I pray so. Lmao

My best ladies so far are cleo and annabelle. Always on everyone's good books. That's how to go far but those fellaz don't know it

Can't you see that melvin is on everyone's good books, he hardly gets nominated
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2013
Dellish be careful oh.. Dat position wey you take lie down so go expose your pant oooh.. If that pant mistakenly show,i go save am sharp sharp oh.. Even if the camera man blurr am,i go download anti-blurr.. Dellish,i dey warn you ooh..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2013
This Anabelle is damn too real. " (Sees Neyl's picture) My antonio!!!". Very funny. She reminds me of Celia Foote in "The help".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2013
Kai!! This betty dey annoy me ehn.. D only thing wey she sabi na to kiss,finish!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2013
Hehehehehehehe, I laugh like SOM

Hakeem chose cleo twice

I can't wait to see the shock on his face when cleo win this ish and chooses another guy. Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2013
Kslib: Kai!! This betty dey annoy me ehn.. D only thing wey she sabi na to kiss,finish!!!

That's why I wish she was not made the HOH. So stupid!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

No wonder all of them chose hakeem. I was beginning to think some of the men were gays.

Tanks..and deal!

Abi o. That is exactly what I was wondering when Bassey, then Neyll picked Hakeem.
I was going to divide my votes between Delish and Feza, but now its Delish alone. Most important thing is that LK4 bounces this sunday.

Updates abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2013
sholay2011: This Anabelle is damn too real. " (Sees Neyl's picture) My antonio!!!". Very funny. She reminds me of Celia Foote in "The help".

I tell ya. The realest person in that house!!

I can't get enough of her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2013
lalaosky: Hehehehehehehe, I laugh like SOM

Hakeem chose cleo twice

I can't wait to see the shock on his face when cleo win this ish and chooses another guy. Lmao
i go lyk am dat way cus hakeem my guy go com bak 2 d game
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2013
lalaosky:

That's why I wish she was not made the HOH. So stupid!!

Its Feza that was stoopid not to have sent her to rubies house on friday. She wouldn't have been able to exercise her HoH powers there and she (Feza) would have been safe from nominations

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2013
9ja we vote deliish dis wik
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by klas(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2013
Sometimes this bba looks like a set-up to me.

Just yesterday, Hakeem was acting mumu becos of Cleo he doesn't really know deeply. He even promised to do any task in order to meet Cleo. 24 hours later, the task is for an opportunity to meet a crush.

My question is if we take it that the diamond housemates know his feeling and help him choose cleo, how did ruby housemates also know he is dying to meet cleo and are now all choosing him?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2013
Nepa don take light.. Updates!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2013
lalaosky: Hehehehehehehe, I laugh like SOM

Hakeem chose cleo twice

Lol..cleo chose him twice too. Hakeem was just overexcited in the diary room. He was all smiles! This kin love still dey surprise me o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2013
klas: Sometimes this bba looks like a set-up to me.

Just yesterday, Hakeem was acting mumu becos of Cleo he doesn't really know deeply. He even promised to do any task in order to meet Cleo. 24 hours later, the task is for an opportunity to meet a crush.

My question is if we take it that the diamond housemates know his feeling and help him choose cleo, how did ruby housemates also know he is dying to meet cleo and are now all choosing him?

You are right, I thought about the same too. I mean the ruby housemates are not aware of how hakeem is really dying to meet cleo, yet they all chose hakeem.

Maybe they just figured he wasn't finding it easy in the diamond house and thought to help him out.

I'm sure biggie brought up this task to grant hakeems yesterday's request.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2013
klas: Sometimes this bba looks like a set-up to me.

The day denzel was evicted,i think ik the presenter made mention of something like this OR ssomething about romantic couples. I cant really remember though.. The ruby house mates knew cleo also fancies him or maybe they saw his reaction when their houses were swapped OR maybe they thought for now,he and cleo are the only ones with strong attraction hence deserves the chance.. Just maybe..

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.