Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,292 members, 7,826,152 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2175475 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
StateOfMind:
@lala, the most voted housemate gets to pick someone from the other house to spend time with.

In the ruby house, cleo was voted for by the diamond hms while hakeem had the highest votes in the diamond house. I expected to see housemates nominate their real crushes, but hacleo killed that. I'm looking forward to their date sha. Hakeem would probably win the 'most romantic' housemate prize ik mentioned.

Hohohohoho, I pray he gets kicked out before then cos he's too dull for my liking
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
fork adict:

FYI Hakeem no be agbaya o. He mentioned yesterday that he is the youngest in diamonds house. he's 22 yrs old. so please note.

Only teenage girls are still tripping for Hakeem LMAO. You'll be shocked at the number of cougars that are willing to pay in hard currency just to have a fling with him.

accepted his game aint cool. But that shouldnt take nothing away from his goodlooks

Best reply ever. Safari, there you have it

Hakeem wasn't choosen by coincedence, he has goodlucks and awesome body. Girls love hunks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
Do you have to own a DSTV decoder to be eligible to vote?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
^^^^^ Not at all. You may visit www.bigbrotherafrica.com for details on how you can vote. But please DO NOT VOTE FOR THAT DELLISH GIRL ABI NA WETIN DEM DEY CALL HER

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
fork adict: ^^^^^ Not at all. You may visit www.bigbrotherafrica.com for details on how you can vote. But please DO NOT VOTE FOR THAT DELLISH GIRL ABI NA WETIN DEM DEY CALL HER
And why shouldn' t we vote for Dillish? undecided abeg go fork jare and stop ranting amidst vaseline sessions. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
@furk addick..lmao..why na?

Mr dillish has come to her defence oo..hehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
these ladies are chasing Lk4 out of the game.

whats the story behind koketso and bimp's mutual attraction. they both "crushed' on themselves during that crush session

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
I am feeling this kenyan girl. ticks all my boxes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
@ safarigirl

If my memory isnt failing me, there was a time you were a regular poster in Big brother UK thread, right?

or was it xfactor now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
mystikal: @ safarigirl

If my memory isnt failing me, there was a time you were a regular poster in Big brother UK thread, right?
BB UK? Nah! Wasn't even aware there was a thread like that. I was regular on Stargame though, last season. @forkadict, me no dey feel Hakeem again, he even looks uglier oddly. The only guy arguably hotter than Melvin is Mr. Loverman IMO.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
ok, i remember now, its sara j. the names looked alike.

lol @ hakeem looking uglier. what time is his supposed date sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
What did nando do? I keep seeing comments below my screen on how his attitude stinks... Nepa just bring my light..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
una vote wisely sha, keep some 'brainy' people in there otherwise y"all will be left with watching folks sweep floor and wash plates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
BTW, konji neva start to dey catch these guys? Abegi I wan see better action jare.

As africa don pursue maguy DENZEL, wetin remain again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hakeem dey sing Christian song 'cos of eviction?? shocked
Thunder fire ya mouth! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
I'm proud to be a nigerian for real!!!

Upon all the bad news about us, africans chose to love us. See hakeem, annabelle, feza etc singing praises about nigeria muscians and singing their songs like they are from here. Melvin is now a star answering all manner of questions about nigerian terms.

Big up to hakeem for knowing almost all our songs. For this, am off to vote feza and hakeem. They must stay. They love naija, so imma reciprocate that love, so help me God!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
LOOOOL.^^^
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
mykali: LOOOOL.^^^

Lol, you won't understand

I wanted hakeem out so that I won't see another bolt/betty and cos the ladies love him and he might ruin melvin chances

I wanted feza out cos she should've kicked out that betty to the ruby house

But all that has changed right now.

I'm going to vote the both of 'em for making naija colour shine through. Did you see them talking about "babalawo" and "omo baba lowo"?.

Mehn, I pray they stay for this love they have for naija. Hakeem literally sang all the lyrics in darey art alade's "not the girl". Ayam impressed!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
lalaosky: I'm proud to be a nigerian for real!!!

Upon all the bad news about us, africans chose to love us. See hakeem, annabelle, feza etc singing praises about nigeria muscians and singing their songs like they are from here. Melvin is now a star answering all manner of questions about nigerian terms.

Big up to hakeem for knowing almost all our songs. For this, am off to vote feza and hakeem. They must stay. They love naija, so imma reciprocate that love, so help me God!!
w
@ Lalaosky - you seem to be so easily deceived.
Almost all d people u mentioned are up for eviction.
They are campaigning for Naija votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
ozodigboo: w
@ Lalaosky - you seem to be so easily deceived.
Almost all d people u mentioned are up for eviction.
They are campaigning for Naija votes.

Am not easily deceived jor. Just happy that almost all the contestant have naija good tidings on their mouth. Bro, it makes me happy. How many of them sang other countries song?. Forget jor, either hakkem or feza will go but I want hakeem gone, feza can stay. She's already marked for eviction and will go sooner or later

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
lalaosky, join me on Operation Save Feza grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
ItsModella: lalaosky, join me on Operation Save Feza grin grin

I've voted already. Please it an "hourly" voting so keep voting feza to stay. Vote out hakeem, I don't want anothe bolt/betty eyesore called love.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
lalaosky:

I've voted already. Please it an "hourly" voting so keep voting feza to stay. Vote out hakeem, I don't want anothe bolt/betty eyesore called love.
Chai!! We think alike mehn, that's why we gel grin grin grin

I can't deal with people who can't use their brains.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
mykali: But, uhmm... Really must a Nigerian win this thing all the time? undecided

We can take them as far as we can but if others don't like them one country's vote won't count.

I've never voted. Never will. Just enjoying the show as usual.

ItsModella:
Exactly. Everybody is a threat in the game so we might as well not just vote for anybody since their presence hurts Beverly and Melvin. That said, I'd rather save Feza than save Hakeem. I'd be damned if I waste my votes on Hakeem, the guy doesn't even know what he's there for.

safarigirl: The Nigerian rep mustn't always win...but they must reach finals. That being said, if one of our reps is strong enough to win, best beleive that person MUST win. And with the exit of Denzel, Melvin is currently the strongest player, followed by O'neal.

NIGERIANS! Didn't I say this game is a game of chess? and if I believe Nigeria must win every time? NO. But I do believe as Nigerians its our duty to make sure our reps go as far as possible, just like the people in other countries for their reps. Do you think other African countries would posses the same mentality of "Must our country win every time?" if it were their country that had the winning streak? Come on. There is nothing wrong with wanting Nigeria to win every year as a Nigerian. Every country is trying their best to make sure their reps make it as far as possible, so I don't see why we (or I) can't do the same.
This is a game of chess, and Feza is a threat to our reps, therefore I'd prefer to see her gone.

I know Nigeria's vote alone can't win us the prize, but its all about thinking ten steps ahead from your current position, ain't nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
(Dis beverly girl ef takes style sabi talk ohh....gurl evrybody get story bt no be evry where dem dey talk am u hear >:
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
THE AMAKA:

NIGERIANS! Didn't I say this game is a game of chess? and if I believe Nigeria must win every time? NO. But I do believe as Nigerians its our duty to make sure our reps go as far as possible. Do you think other African countries would posses the same mentality of "Must our country win every time?" if it were their country that had the winning streak? Come on. There is nothing wrong with wanting Nigeria to win every year as a Nigerian. Every country is trying their best to make sure their reps make it as far as possible, so I don't see why we (or I) can't do the same.
This is a game of chess, and Feza is a threat to our reps, therefore I'd prefer to see her gone.

I know Nigeria's vote alone can't win us the prize, but its all about thinking ten steps ahead from your current position, ain't nothing wrong with that.
All this one na unnecessary yarn, I'm already on Operation Save Feza.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Nuzo':
Funny how all the love struck Hakeem fans/girls want him out under 5 days. Even tho' some folks warned them to look deeper earlier. cheesy

This is a clasic case of why some girls fall for the wrong guys in the first place.

Nigeria is going to save Dillish.

Lk4 should bounce. Dude is so deluded.

Koketso is a snake. Strong and smooth operator. She hides under the shadows of people to operate. Anybody who thinks she's in love with LK4 is on a long drive.

Africa should boycot the BBA until Denzel is brought back. angry

sholay2011:
Abi ooo. This is a lesson girls can learn from BBA. Modella, shey you dey hear? cheesy

I know you're referring to me... and No I don't want Hakeem out just yet....
But like I said in my ratings, I did it based on looks alone because personalities change everyday. None of us can say we REALLY know the housemates to factor in personalities. So I decided to stick with looks because looks are consistent and don't change.
and I have to agree with StateofMind, isn't that the same reason why all these men are trippin for Dellish? If not her looks, what else is special about her so far? No need for the double standards.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Kai..my beverly has come again. She just told some of her fellow hms she attended a university (babcock) that pays 2million naira per semester. Haba. Must she lie to pass across a message.

N would she please stop talking about her parents and their lives on national tv...*phew*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
ItsModella:
All this one na unnecessary yarn, I'm already on Operation Save Feza.
Good for you. But me PERSONALLY, I'd prefer her to be evicted.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
StateOfMind: Kai..my beverly has come again. She just told some of her fellow hms she attended a university (babcock) that pays 2million naira per semester. Haba. Must she lie to pass across a message.

N would she please stop talking about her parents and their lives on national tv...*phew*
Jesu Christi onye Nazareth!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Does she not know Nigerians are watching her?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
Chai.!! Na from cave dis natash comot abi from where.. She dey pronounce PRACTICE as PRAKCTALISE.... BEVERLY as BHIVILY..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Kslib: Chai.!! Na from cave dis natash comot abi from where.. She dey pronounce PRACTICE as PRAKCTALISE.... BEVERLY as BHIVILY..
Nooo, Beverly is Bevrry. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.