Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173655 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2013
Cleo must have given hakeem love portion. See him in high spirits. Na wa o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2013
This Hacleo love just needs to stop abeg. Wetin?! Just week2 and these dolts are already acting like lovestruck teens. Instead make Hakeem go find im mates im wan chop big fish wey go choke am. Biggie if you're doing this to help Hakeem stay longer, e no go work. I don't stay up watching 'BELT' and I sure as hell won't stay up watching 'HACLEO', LK4 and Koketso/Bev/Selly is even a more interesting romance, at least there's drama and backstabbing there.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2013
selly pickd melvin....melvin pickd selly....melvin gv selly his avatr....selly was ova joyd.....melvin left d house....selly cryd lyk her mama dom die....who knws,jus sayn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
melvinbba: selly pickd melvin....melvin pickd selly....melvin gv selly his avatr....selly was ova joyd.....melvin left d house....selly cryd lyk her mama dom die....who knws,jus sayn
How far, Melvin? How u dey? I no sabi say dem giv u chance to come nairaland from big buroda house. Awayu? Abeg bring the money come naija oh...and stop chasing selly for God's sake. And if u no hear, I go tear you e-slap from hia. grin Greet my Dillish for me...

And get out of NL to the BB house!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
sholay2011:
How far, Melvin? How u dey? I no sabi say dem giv u chance to come nairaland from big buroda house. Awayu? Abeg bring the money come naija oh...and stop chasing selly for God's sake. And if u no hear, I go tear you e-slap from hia. grin Greet my Dillish for me...

And get out of NL to the BB house!
omg.hahahahahahahah u no say bigi is a nigerian so i fit use phone 4 house notin mega ik dy.....so btw selly and deliish who shuld i go 4
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
I was just thinking,what if hakeem is just playing everybody.. Hmmn,maybe that's his strategy.. The first day he was interviewed on stage,he was so confident and he said "i am from zimbabwe and that's already intimidating".. If it turns out that hakeem is playing everybody ehn,africa will surely woop his ass badly.. Make we dey see first sha...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Thanks for the updates guys. I need moooooore.

Not going home till 4pm. cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
That. Natasha is just a witch! I dunno how she managed to brain wash every one! I want her out of dat house. She hates beferry(in natasha's voice) so much and beverly is a nigerian! That means she hates nigeria! #teambeverlyosu

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

You are right, I thought about the same too. I mean the ruby housemates are not aware of how hakeem is really dying to meet cleo, yet they all chose hakeem.

Maybe they just figured he wasn't finding it easy in the diamond house and thought to help him out.

I'm sure biggie brought up this task to grant hakeems yesterday's request.

They don't need to be aware. Believe me, they chose cleo cos

She's cute
Has an infectious smile
Very jovial
Has no beef with anybody

While the ladies choose hakeem cos hakeem is handsome, has this cool voice and a body to die for. The ladies wants him but hakeem is a dullard to notice it

If I'm that guy, I'll bed annabelle or even the beautiful dellish. He's got everything but fun and the ladies don't mind
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol..cleo chose him twice too. Hakeem was just overexcited in the diary room. He was all smiles! This kin love still dey surprise me o.

That's love made in ABA for you

Trust me, most of those guys are just in the love thing just to hump. Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
I no dey house o, somebody should please explain the task well to me.

And is Beverly still gonna have a date with Fatima as I read earlier on this thread?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
dominique:

Its Feza that was stoopid not to have sent her to rubies house on friday. She wouldn't have been able to exercise her HoH powers there and she (Feza) would have been safe from nominations

I totally forgot about this. I hope she gets kicked out so that she will learn never let emotions get in her judgements
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
ItsModella: I no dey house o, somebody should please explain the task well to me.

And is Beverly still gonna have a date with Fatima as I read earlier on this thread?

Same here. I've been out since morning

By task do you mean the crush thingy?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
lalaosky:

Same here. I've been out since morning

By task do you mean the crush thingy?
lalaosky:

I totally forgot about this. I hope she gets kicked out so that she will learn never let emotions get in her judgements
yes, the crush thing.

I hate Betty so much that I'm actually voting for Feza, it's just ridiculous.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
lalaosky:

They don't need to be aware. Believe me, they chose cleo cos

She's cute
Has an infectious smile
Very jovial
Has no beef with anybody

While the ladies choose hakeem cos hakeem is handsome, has this cool voice and a body to die for. The ladies wants him but hakeem is a dullard to notice it

If I'm that guy, I'll bed annabelle or even the beautiful dellish. He's got everything but fun and the ladies don't mind
who be the ladies wey like that agbaya? Abeg, only teenage girls are still tripping for Hakeem, everybody else have moved on to more mature MEN eg Melvin and O'neal
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
Biggie don finally fall hand today.
During Dellish's diary session by 2.10pm [ naija time ], Biggie just de stammer as Dellish just de flash melons + smiles
The babe sweet die
The first time wey Biggie de stammer since BBA 1.
So, at least, we don sabi say biggie na human being no be machine.
Body no be firewood.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
ozodigboo: Biggie don finally fall hand today.
During Dellish's diary session by 2.10pm [ naija time ], Biggie just de stammer as Dellish just de flash melons + smiles
The babe sweet die
Body no be firewood.
Whaaaaaaaaatttttttt!!!!! Chai,i don miss.. Nepa i will never forgive you for this...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
LOOOOOOOL!!! so Biggie sef sabi? that explains the ojoro I've been suspecting all these years grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
ozodigboo: Biggie don finally fall hand today.
The babe sweet die
Body no be firewood.
grin grin grin This post is very hilarious. God! I missed that ooo....really? So biggie too cudnt resist my Dillish?! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hi all...

I have been enjoying reading up on your updates... Thanks.

So I haven't been watching this season, but made time to watch over the weekend. And I only have 3 words to say:

[b][/b]MELVIN. MELVIN.MELVIN

[b][/b]DELISH. DELISH. DELISH.

[b][/b]KOKETSO. KOKETSO. KOKETSO.

These are probable the finest pieces of human beings to ever walk into the BB house, EVER! Damn...

I have no intention of watching during the week, but after watching Denzel's Nomination Diary Session on Sunday, he left me in stitches so much that I decided to get PVR just so I could get to watch his sessions everyday. Pity he is gone now...

I'm sad that Koketso is nominated. And considering that all the SADC votes are gonna go to that boring Hakeem (I don't understand what women see in that guy), the beautiful lady is as good as gone.

I am looking forward to Delish and Melvin hooking up (really, my breathe gets taken away every time i see that guy on my TV screen).

There are pictures doing the rounds of a naked Betti and Bolt... are they fake? I'm not seeing you guys talk about it...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
SAGirl, you don't say? I just had to google some info and I came up with this pic.

http://www.naijaxclusive.com/2013/06/xclusive-omg-betty-and-bolt-just-had.html

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
Dillish reminds me of Emma from the BB season that Kevin won.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
^you are right, they look alike and delilsh is probably gon blow up like emma did before she left the house.

@modella, I saw the picture too and a friend told me they already had sexc

@lala, the most voted housemate gets to pick someone from the other house to spend time with.

In the ruby house, cleo was voted for by the diamond hms while hakeem had the highest votes in the diamond house. I expected to see housemates nominate their real crushes, but hacleo killed that. I'm looking forward to their date sha. Hakeem would probably win the 'most romantic' housemate prize ik mentioned.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mirob(f): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
ItsModella: SAGirl, you don't say? I just had to google some info and I came up with this pic.

http://www.naijaxclusive.com/2013/06/xclusive-omg-betty-and-bolt-just-had.html

That Betty is such a sex starved b***ch, must she have it in that house, even if she must does it has †̥☹ be now? SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
safarigirl: who be the ladies wey like that agbaya? Abeg, only teenage girls are still tripping for Hakeem, everybody else have moved on to more mature MEN eg Melvin and O'neal

FYI Hakeem no be agbaya o. He mentioned yesterday that he is the youngest in diamonds house. he's 22 yrs old. so please note.

Only teenage girls are still tripping for Hakeem LMAO. You'll be shocked at the number of cougars that are willing to pay in hard currency just to have a fling with him.

accepted his game aint cool. But that shouldnt take nothing away from his goodlooks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
StateOfMind: ^@modella, I saw the picture too and a friend told me they already had sexc

Where me con dey when dem dey fork? abegi na lie jor!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
as for the those pix, most of the housemates complain that the bedroom get hot sometimes and its only normal if betty sleeps with minimal clothing. No biggie. Please let no one sensationalise (pardon my grammar) this sheet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
SAGirl: Hi all...

I have been enjoying reading up on your updates... Thanks.

So I haven't been watching this season, but made time to watch over the weekend. And I only have 3 words to say:

[b][/b]MELVIN. MELVIN.MELVIN

[b][/b]DELISH. DELISH. DELISH.

[b][/b]KOKETSO. KOKETSO. KOKETSO.

These are probable the finest pieces of human beings to ever walk into the BB house, EVER! Damn...

I have no intention of watching during the week, but after watching Denzel's Nomination Diary Session on Sunday, he left me in stitches so much that I decided to get PVR just so I could get to watch his sessions everyday. Pity he is gone now...

I'm sad that Koketso is nominated. And considering that all the SADC votes are gonna go to that boring Hakeem (I don't understand what women see in that guy), the beautiful lady is as good as gone.

I am looking forward to Delish and Melvin hooking up (really, my breathe gets taken away every time i see that guy on my TV screen).

There are pictures doing the rounds of a naked Betti and Bolt... are they fake? I'm not seeing you guys talk about it...

Na wa o.

In as much as you are very much entitled to your opinion, with the excep[tion of Dellish, there are quite a number of guys and chics that are finer than melvin & koketso even in the current house. talk more of BB history. Are you kidding me?

Koketso ke? with those big lips of hers. I imagine kissing her. She will have her upper lip on my nose and the lower one on my chin. Her lips are that big.

Oloun oba gba mi o. Koke kini?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
Those lips could still come in handy sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
fork adict: as for the those pix, most of the housemates complain that the bedroom get hot sometimes and its only normal if betty sleeps with minimal clothing. No biggie. Please let no one sensationalise (pardon my grammar) this sheet.

Before I saw the pic, a friend who subscribed to vip section claimed they did. I don't watch vip, so I really don't know how true it is.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
SAGirl: Hi all...

Take heart SAgirl, fork addict felt the same way.

I was hurt. Believe me, if anybody told me I'll miss denzel, I'd have slapped him. That guy was creepy in a funny kinda way. I miss denzel dieeeee

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.