Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2169837 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
StateOfMind: Kai..my beverly has come again. She just told some of her fellow hms she attended a university (babcock) that pays 2million naira per semester. Haba. Must she lie to pass across a message.

N would she please stop talking about her parents and their lives on national tv...*phew*
but how do u know she is lying,u know her personally or u studied at babcock...she culd be telling d truth,i think it would be stupid of her to forming stories lyke dat on national tv..but i think she talks about her family too much,dis is d second tyme ayam hearing dis stori...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
Miss becky: but how do u know she is lying,u know her personally or u studied at babcock...she culd be telling d truth,i think it would be stupid of her to forming stories lyke dat on national tv..but i think she talks about her family too much,dis is d second tyme ayam hearing dis stori...
Are we talking about the same Babcock University in Ogun state? That school does not even cost up to 1 million naira a school year let alone 2 million naira per semester. Which kain yeye lie she dey lie?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
ItsModella:
Nooo, Beverly is Bevrry. grin grin
Lmao.. Eaxctly.. But seriously,beverly is beginning to annoy me.. Her discussions are always irrelevant.. She no ugly sha but i cant call her beauty without brains.. She doesnt represent atall..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
Miss becky: but how do u know she is lying,u know her personally or u studied at babcock...she culd be telling d truth,i think it would be stupid of her to forming stories lyke dat on national tv..but i think she talks about her family too much,dis is d second tyme ayam hearing dis stori...

Are you a nigerian?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
ItsModella:
Are we talking about the same Babcock University in Ogun state? That school does not even cost up to 1 million naira a school year let alone 2 million naira per semester. Which kain yeye lie she dey lie?

The first time she talked about attending babcock, she said their tution fee was 6million, but I assumed she meant throughout her stay in babcock. Saying 2m per semester tonight is totally ridiculous.

I don't know if it has anything to do with her age, but she talks and acts very childish when she talks about her life. I still like her though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

Are you a nigerian?
anser first,hw do u know she is lying...and yes i am nigerian,any probs
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
Miss becky: anser first,hw do u know she is lying...and yes i am nigerian,any probs
are you a learner? undecided undecided

No university in Nigeria charges up to N2 million per semester. This is common sense, not rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
Miss becky: anser first,hw do u know she is lying...and yes i am nigerian,any probs

I thought it would be obvious to any nigerian that was a lie.

I do not know beverly personally, and I did not attend babcock university but no church-owned private university in nigeria pays 2m per semester.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
ItsModella:

No university in Nigeria charges up to N2 million per semester. This is common sense, not rocket science.

Meaner version of my reply grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
ItsModella:

na wa for some people sha,i just asked a question,cant u just answer without insults...so much for ur own common sense.smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
Miss becky: na wa for some people sha,i just asked a question,cant u just answer without insults...so much for ur own common sense.smh
And where did I insult you? now who is the one without common sense?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tontons: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
StateOfMind: Kai..my beverly has come again. She just told some of her fellow hms she attended a UNIVERSITY (BABCOCK) that pays 2MILLION NAIRA PER SEMESTER.
shocked Jeez !And SHE CAN'T READ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
Bassey is the new Denzel.

Kissed Mariah and rocked the hell out of Beverly in his underwears. shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
ItsModella:
And where did I insult you? now who is the one without common sense?
read ur comments over and see hw u started d insults and see who is lacking common sense.....anywaiz dis thread is such a bore,i need to find more interesting bba threads..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
Miss becky: read ur comments over and see hw u started d insults and see who is lacking common sense.....anywaiz dis thread is such a bore,i need to find more interesting bba threads..
Very well, go find a thread that will suit people of your intellectual capacity. I don't have your time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
It was really embarrasing seeing bassey rocking beverly in his underwear. embarassed he took the game too far..the sight of his ballz being pressed against beverly's face\arms was an eyesore.embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
Nuzo':
Bassey is the new Denzel.

Kissed Mariah and rocked the hell out of Beverly in his underwears. shocked
But is Bassey not gay undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
Is cleo wearing pampers cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Was Bassey drunk? I thot he and beverly was doing some kind of dance off. And what was mama Natasha ranting about after everything That woman really need to stop driving points too hard.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
Miss becky: ....anywaiz dis thread is such a bore,i need to find more interesting bba threads..

Here on nairaland? Goodluck finding such
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
Miss becky: read ur comments over and see hw u started d insults and see who is lacking common sense.....anywaiz dis thread is such a bore an 'interessant',i need to find more interesting boring bba threads..

#OkBye

Royal^Pearl^:
But is Bassey not gay undecided
StateOfMind: Is cleo wearing pampers cheesy

Huh?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
I can't fathom the kind of feedback I got from some analysts on here on the day they had the parties in the houses. They are inaccurate to put it mildly. Right now @ rubys, the housemates split themselves into 2 groups and are having a kinda hiphop dance competition called krumping and I dare say that almost every housemate is an above average dancer with the exception of TASH, BIGESUA and one other housemate. Nice one I must say
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2013

Omo I tire o. The chic sexy die. Nice well shaped assss, thick well rounded thighs oh God!
No wonder Hakeem wan die there
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
A session in Atiku's American University in Yola is about N1 million. Babcok is N500k per session.

That being said, I noticed that even studying in an expensive university like Babcok, Beverly still has problems in reading and has hard times concentrating on anything. Its likely to be a medical condition called Dyslexia.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyslexia

I so much feel for her and wish her the best.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
(
StateOfMind: Kai..my beverly has come again. She just told some of her fellow hms she attended a university (babcock) that pays 2million naira per semester. Haba. Must she lie to pass across a message.

N would she please stop talking about her parents and their lives on national tv...*phew*
angry dnt mind her,mayb she is not aware dt pple r watching,well na she get her mouth...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 6:58am On Jun 05, 2013
BBA 3 -updates, 6.51am [ naija time ]

Early morning workout. Fatima is leading her housemates in a dance lesson / workout.
Wow ! the babe can sooo dance .
And some haters here say she is the ugliest babe in the house ? And so bloody what ?
You guys are watching BBA not FaceOfAfrica competition.
Dellish doesn't wanna dance - Fatima is dragging her.
DELLISH ! U will soon go home - i dont care what some '' vaseline- carrying'' haters who love u, say to that.
Even the guy u people say is a world-class dance tutor [ Angelo ] - can't even match Fatima's dance moves - he's just moping around.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 05, 2013
Beverly is synonymous to bragging/lying

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 05, 2013
ozodigboo: BBA 3 -updates, 6.51am [ naija time ]

Early morning workout. Fatima is leading her housemates in a dance lesson / workout.
Wow ! the babe can sooo dance .
And some haters here say she is the ugliest babe in the house ? And so bloody what ?
You guys are watching BBA not FaceOfAfrica competition.
Dellish doesn't wanna dance - Fatima is dragging her.
DELLISH ! U will soon go home - i dont care what some '' vaseline- carrying'' haters who love u, say to that.
Even the guy u people say is a world-class dance tutor [ Angelo ] - can't even match Fatima's dance moves - he's just moping around.

That angelo can dance is the worst lie before beverly's babcock lie

BBA should be sued for lying to us that angelo is a dance tutor

Angelo should be jailed for teaching his students wack dance steps. What a waste of money. Fatima is good
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2013
lalaosky:

That angelo can dance is the worst lie before beverly's babcock lie

BBA should be sued for lying to us that angelo is a dance tutor

Angelo should be jailed for teaching his students wack dance steps. What a waste of money. Fatima is good
did you see the steps he was showing them this morning? wack like anything. I can even dance better than him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2013
ItsModella:
did you see the steps he was showing them this morning? wack like anything. I can even dance better than him.

Whoever said that angelo can dance should be shot!!

Side note: send me a video of you dancing and twerking grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by danbabe: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2013

grin I just read this and my tea splattered all over from laughter.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2013
I like today's task but melvin was unlucky..

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.