Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2204579 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alosiby92(f): 9:19am On May 28, 2013
Sorry Amaka oh.....me sef I get limited bandwidth so there is only so much I can stream..hence the artilcles help.....check if there is someone you tubing the highlight shows...they are more interesting than watching the housemates the entire day ...but yes, I know...it's not the same...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:24am On May 28, 2013
I usually stick to highlights on the website too but the website is doing a really poor job of keeping us up to date. Usually they post 3 to 4 minute clips of general conversation in the house. Like everyone keeps saying Beverly always has a mouthful and I'm yet to witness that. Whoever runs their site is seriously DULLING right now.

But thanks anyway.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alosiby92(f): 9:36am On May 28, 2013
Even this chat thread is dulling sef...I expected people to be chatting till page twenty four about people's boxers...what was said around the fire...how Beverly wore a shower cap in the jacuzzi and all that...instead I see we are just to reach page 11...smh..what's going on folks?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alosiby92(f): 9:42am On May 28, 2013
Oh...by the way, the Amaka..you forgot the Zambian gehl Cleo in your ratings of the babes....but I agree with the rankings...is it me or do huddah and Betty look alike....like sisters kwanu ..that Betty sef...it's been not up to 3 days and she is already smooching and sleeping with a sierra lonean man....game plan or mgbeke love? We shall see.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:03am On May 28, 2013
alosiby92: Ok...I consider myself a diasporan...I read the update articles from www.bbafrica.tv
They have the gist and everything to those complaining about live streams.....
As for huddah I heard she even asked denzel for permission to fart while he was massaging her.....why namscheeew..jus because the babe fine somehow doesn't mean she should be acting like she's the best thing since sliced bread.....I don't like her....
Thought denzel was a cutie but you guys are killing him for me....he can't be that annoying...can he? I mean, last year's wati was the worst...and a drunk....
Zambia's guy rep....chi m.....Kai!!! See razz bush man....
Guy from SA with the dreads freaks me out....looks like he harvests Ganga...
Beverly and her mouth sha....keep talking like you are a millionaire and people will start thinking you don't need the money sef ....how did she manage to win the first HOH task sef? Must be juju....anyways hope her all the best...
Melvin seems cool....

Alos, if you repeat denzel is cute again ehn, lol.
The HOH task was just luck, the housemates chose a ball each randomly and the person with a different ball colour was crowned hoh.

Angelo frm SA freaks me out too. I hope he maintains that sponge on his head cos I can't imagine how bad it would smell if its badly maintained.

I find elikam from ghana really cute too..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alosiby92(f): 10:07am On May 28, 2013
SOM: we know...elikem is cute...that your tape measure bobo...grin leave my Denzel Desmond Elliot alone oh, Biko!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:12am On May 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Lol. Lk4 and Hakeem from Zimbabwe too. Lol
Beverly actually looks like the average cute Ugandan girl so i'm not surprised that LK4 is attracted to her.

And you're right. BBA7 was completely dead after the 5 Weeks roughly.
Honestly Zainab would have been the winner had she not argued and gotten slapped by DKB... Still hilarious. Lmaoo cheesy

I agree zainab would have won, if she had not peeped to see mr dkb's joystick. Hoho..very naughty girl.

The ruby (red, housing the nigerians) house is my favourite house for now. I love to watch hakeem talk and laugh..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On May 28, 2013
9ja4eva:

Too sad... hopefully someone from this forum can stream for us in Diaspora.

hopefully cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alosiby92(f): 10:30am On May 28, 2013
I think Roki would have won....weird as he was, I liked him and he was cool with everyone....but Maneta just spoilt thing for him sha......that Zainab was a naughty woman.....hehehe...I did not like her AT ALL....I was glad her mgbeke self got disqualified....hopefully this season doesn't have as many cowards....mscheeeeew begging to go home for what again oh.? After other people struggled to make it on to bba, you decide you wat to go home? Mscheeeeew!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On May 28, 2013
Big Brother Africa updates: No Clothes Day.

Earlier today The Chasers were gathered in the kitchen, thinking up ideas of how to keep themselves entertained in the House, when Cleo suggested that they declare Thursday a ‘No Clothes Day’.

Read More @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2013/05/bb-africa-updates-no-clothes-day.html

Bookmark & visit Daily for Big Brother Africa Updates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:09am On May 28, 2013
Mehn, I no dey house past 2 days, but I dey go today sha. Abeg what are the possible love matches? I read LK4-Beverly- Hakeem, Bolt-Betty, anyone else? Ooh so glad the gorge hunks like the Naija gurl, tired of em hoochie mamas taking our men and the sexy papas sending the ladies back.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 28, 2013
Diamond house is boring, I swear undecided angry. No dulling at all in Rubies house, the folks there are interesting.

After watching Beverly's diary section a few minutes ago, I'm liking her even more. The babe can chat for the whole of Africa but she still makes sense.

Tomorrow is underwear day cheesy cheesy...hahaha!! I can't wait.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 28, 2013
Bervely too talk oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I don even sabi her voice without seeing her!! If na d too much talk go make her win, make she carry on
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:51pm On May 28, 2013
ItsModella: Diamond house is boring, I swear undecided angry. No dulling at all in Rubies house, the folks there are interesting.

After watching Beverly's diary section a few minutes ago, I'm liking her even more. The babe can chat for the whole of Africa but she still makes sense.

Tomorrow is underwear day cheesy cheesy...hahaha!! I can't wait.

Aww, too bad I'm not home at the moment. I have missed one of my favourite moments of bba -diaries section.

Any particular thing of interest you could summarize?

Is tomorrow underwear day or unclad day?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 2:01pm On May 28, 2013
bolt and betty already kissed? hmmmmmmm DIAMOND HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 28, 2013
^That hookup was rather fast. It seems housemates see hooking up as a survival strategy. Maybe they think if their relationship is interesting enough then viewers will vote to keep them in the house.

Anyway their affair might be short lived since betty is up for eviction and everything.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2013
That Delish of a girl, in Diamond House Is Yummmmy,see Lips,Chaiiii.Lock me in one Room with that girl for eternity,I Wont Complain. cheesy. . .I think I am beginning to like Beverly,It seems as if the Girl is naturally Wild,after seeing some of her pics on Nairaland.Although Bassey Is my favourite..the Guy is handsome,funny,with some Nigerian ascent,I really enjoyed his Dairy session....I still don't Understand Melvin.he should add some flavour and show some swag..Because On BBA You need to carve a niche for yourself cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 28, 2013
StateOfMind:

Aww, too bad I'm not home at the moment. I have missed one of my favourite moments of bba -diaries section.

Any particular thing of interest you could summarize?

Is tomorrow underwear day or unclad day?
I heard one of the housemates say underwear day.

Beverly gave her reason for replacing Bassey with Natasha. She said Natasha is always feeling sick and that leaves others to check on her. Because of that, they can't have fun. Also Natasha claimed to have asthma and Beverly feels like she shouldn't be in the game with such a condition because asthma is not something to be joked with.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:32pm On May 28, 2013
alosiby92: Oh...by the way, the Amaka..you forgot the Zambian gehl Cleo in your ratings of the babes....but I agree with the rankings...is it me or do huddah and Betty look alike....like sisters kwanu ..that Betty sef...it's been not up to 3 days and she is already smooching and sleeping with a sierra lonean man....game plan or mgbeke love? We shall see.....
I actually edited that post an hour before your reply because I too had realized I forgot the sexy Cleo! LOL.
I accidently skipped over her in my list.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:33pm On May 28, 2013
alosiby92: SOM: we know...elikem is cute...that your tape measure bobo...grin leave my Denzel Desmond Elliot alone oh, Biko!

Have you seen his mouth and the way he talks. lipsrsealed
Denzel is just "Ewwwww" in my book.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

you feel me mehn...the way he does his mouth, anyama!! undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:52pm On May 28, 2013
And I totally feel Bassey is gay or has some sort of gay tendencies. Like really? Something about him is off.
I can't comprehend how anyone finds him handsome though.
Looks like one of those African-born Indians or Lebanese.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2013
Not a particular fan of d Beverley chic, but I would root 4 her only because she nigerian and nothing more.

Feza fancies the tailor from Ghana, you only have to see the way she looks at him and the fact that she saved him from eviction. only a matter of time.

Big Brother is more fun, interesting and controversial, when there is a good mix different kinds of personalites in the house. Like a good representation of married/single folks, or disabled people, diverse sexual orientations, mix of religions etc. But I guess its tricky because its a continent thing, no country would want one cripple to represent her country.

plus its nicer if its ordinary people and not people we already familiar with like the naija reps for example.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:04pm On May 28, 2013
mystikal: Not a particular fan of d Beverley chic, but I would root 4 her only because she nigerian and nothing more.

Feza fancies the tailor from Ghana, you only have to see the way she looks at him and the fact that she saved him from eviction. only a matter of time.

Big Brother is more fun, interesting and controversial, when there is a good mix different kinds of personalites in the house. Like a good representation of married/single folks, or disabled people, diverse sexual orientations, mix of religions etc. But I guess its tricky because its a continent thing, no country would want one cripple to represent her country.

plus its nicer if its ordinary people and not people we already familiar with like the naija reps for example.

Like most of the reps actually. We just don't know of them cause they are mainly known in their own countries. The most regular person in the house is Sulu from Zambia who is a cab driver. He really got lucky on this one.
Probably only about half or less than half of the housemates are "regular" people.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:35pm On May 28, 2013
ItsModella:
I heard one of the housemates say underwear day.

Beverly gave her reason for replacing Bassey with Natasha. She said Natasha is always feeling sick and that leaves others to check on her. Because of that, they can't have fun. Also Natasha claimed to have asthma and Beverly feels like she shouldn't be in the game with such a condition because asthma is not something to be joked with.

Ok, cool, thanks. Just got home and on tuning in I saw mrs natasha in a very old annoying lace, like a 1999 lace and I'm like wth? That woman isn't supposed to be on this show jare.

Beverly looks good today.

@amaka, I noticed feza's attraction to elikam too since the first day. I think its mutual though. Elikam seems to be all over her too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 28, 2013
StateOfMind:

Ok, cool, thanks. Just got home and on tuning in I saw mrs natasha in a very old annoying lace, like a 1999 lace and I'm like wth? That woman isn't supposed to be on this show jare.

Beverly looks good today.

@amaka, I noticed feza's attraction to elikam too since the first day. I think its mutual though. Elikam seems to be all over her too.
hahahahaha!! Natasha na Mama Malawi na grin. It is official, Denzel is Huddah's massage boy. The only thing I see him doing is massaging Huddah, wtf is up with that? with his imbecilic facial expressions. I tire for the guy abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 5:54pm On May 28, 2013
natasha and hakeem?hmmmmmmmmmmm whats going on?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 6:00pm On May 28, 2013
Just saw on the BBA Official website that DENZEL has been evicted. About time!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:01pm On May 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Alos oya come and take ur words back oo...hehe

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 28, 2013
onthefence: Just saw on the BBA official website that DENZEL has been EVICTED. About time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
He's only up for eviction, he hasn't been evicted yet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 6:09pm On May 28, 2013
onthefence: Just saw on the BBA official website that DENZEL has been EVICTED. About time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
link to confirm pls and if anyone is watching can you confirm?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 6:11pm On May 28, 2013
ItsModella:
He's only up for eviction, he hasn't been evicted yet.

My bad. Correction noted. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.