Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173810 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 27, 2013
safarigirl: I think there's an online streaming...visit bigbrotherafrica.com for more info

Thanks I'll check it out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 27, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Which TBN sad
You better come with your decoder and TV, because this channel have being bookmarked, and i've destroyed my remote control. cheesy
i have a universal remote control cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2013
I just activated my BBA channel by reporting at dstv office. It only took minutes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:40pm On May 27, 2013
StateOfMind: Nominations in progress in diamond\yellow house, denzel and huddah are in soup already grin

I don't like the fact that our representatives are in the same house.
Same here! It really makes it frustrating cause if they are ever up for elimination at the same time, Nigeria can only save one. I even bet they'll choose the guy Melvin over Beverly cause Nigerians tend to have double standards against women, and a lot of jealous women too. From what I've been seeing online from Nigerians, they have more positive things to say about Melvin than Beverly. I've seen mostly insults directed at her and people talking about her past and what not. SMH, Nigerians. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:26pm On May 27, 2013
Once again I must do my [size=14pt]"Hotties of the Season"[/size] list.
So far I've only comprised a list for the female housemates and will do the male housemates in the nearest future.

*clears throat* cheesy

So In order from the hottest to the least hottest, I have named the housemates, their pictures, and their ratings.

Dellish (Namibia): 9.5

Pokello (Zimbabwe): 9

Maria (Namibia): 9

Betty (Ethiopia): 8.5

Cleo(Zambia): 8.5

Hudda (Kenya): 8

Beverly (Nigeria): 7.5

Feza (Tanzania): 7.5

Koketso (South Africa): 7

Annabel (Kenya): 6.5

Selly (Ghana): 6.5

Motamma (Botswana): 6

Natasha (Malawi): 5.5

Fatima (Mali): 5

SIDE NOTE: This is based on their appearance in the house, not really their profile photos. Cause their profile photos don't do most of them justice. For example: Maria and Koketso.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:52pm On May 27, 2013
THE AMAKA:
Same here! It really makes it frustrating cause if they are ever up for elimination at the same time, Nigeria can only save one. I even bet they'll choose the guy Melvin over Beverly cause Nigerians tend to have double standards against women, and a lot of jealous women too. From what I've been seeing online from Nigerians, they have more positive things to say about Melvin than Beverly. I've seen mostly insults directed at her and people talking about her past and what not. SMH, Nigerians. sad

I agree with some of your points, but truth is beverly talks too much too. Did u listen to her talk about her past for almost 30minutes earlier today. Some details were not necessary in my opinion.

Ruby house- bassey and selly were up for eviction, beverly replaced bassey with natasha

Diamond house- huddah, elikem and denzel were up, feza saved elikem and put betty up for eviction.

I saw both replacements coming anyway.. Good one.

I so want denzel out of that house.

My favourite 5 for now, in no particular order are
Nando
, Feza
, Hakeem, Melvin, Pokello,

Bassey is soo gayyyy..the display in his jacuzzi shorts got me laughing out loud.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:07pm On May 27, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:19pm On May 27, 2013
I thought I was the only one that thought Bassey was gay.
HAHA

StateOfMind:

I agree with some of your points, but truth is beverly talks too much too. Did u listen to her talk about her past for almost 30minutes earlier today. Some details were not necessary in my opinion.

Ruby house- bassey and selly were up for eviction, beverly replaced bassey with natasha

Diamond house- huddah, elikem and denzel were up, feza saved elikem and put betty up for eviction.

Nando
, Feza

Bassey is soo gayyyy..the display in his jacuzzi shorts got me laughing out loud.

I am in the states, so I watch from clips online. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to hear her conversation. the website has been doing a very poor job of keeping us up to date. I guess they really want people to subscribe or get the VIP package, disregarding those outside of Africa.

Anyway, Denzel can kick rocks! The way he talks is soooooo annoying and he has absolutely no respect for women. He leaves a very poor taste in my mouth. Yuck.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Akshow: 8:23pm On May 27, 2013
Delish!!! She is a delicious develish dellish. She is hawwwttttt. That gal is fine men. I tune in to diamond house cos of delish. She is is damn too beautiful. Natasha must go for dissing naija. Naija let's save selly

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:25pm On May 27, 2013
I subsequently didn't watch BBA7 past the third week mark for various reasons. The exit of Chris and Ola left little drive in me to continue to watch the show. The nominations were random and took away the "backstabbing" part of the show where people got to nominate fellow housemates and not some random lottery ball.
Also the fact that the THREE housemates with the lowest votes were immediately sent home and only one into the Upville house was completely stupid. The dynamic of the show last season was TERRIBLE and left me with no interest to watch.

So with that being said, I'm confused on how nominations work this time around. From Season 6 (Amplified) they traded off houses every other week in terms of nomination and eviction. But this season they seem to be doing nominations and evictions simultaneously from each house. It's actually very confusing.

Now I guess it doesn't matter what I said a few comments ago about the dilemma of both Nigerian reps being in the same house cause as it appears, it really doesn't matter. If Selly and Elikem could both be up for eviction and not in the same house, it really doesn't mean jack!

Ok so two years ago I'd do my predictions on how I believed each country would vote. And I will say I had roughly an 80% accuracy wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2013
E gbami ooo!!! I no wan watch Big brother oh but dis dellish girl dey tie me down for channel 197 oo.....she z naturally beautiful...I hope she has gud personality sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by deskossy(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2013
They go give dat ghana gal a ghana must go....she no jst dey talk at all....boring shit
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by markemordi(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2013
Pls can a dstv family watch BBA stations
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2013
Beverly was just too ''Loud'' at the jacuzi.I hope the girl is not acting to some script...the truth is that we are all African,and i wont vote/support, cause you are my fellow countryman/woman.though my eyes will be on them the most.but for now my favourite Is Bassey.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 27, 2013
Big Brother Africa Update: Five
Housemate In Danger!

After only 24 hours in the game,
some Housemates are faced with
the very real possibly of being
sent packing, this early in
the game.

Read @ http://davidvsnaija..com/2013/05/bb-africa-update-five-housemate-in.html
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 11:53pm On May 27, 2013
No live stream yet anybody?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 12:23am On May 28, 2013
day 2 and they are making out already?!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On May 28, 2013
Smh the live stream doesn't work undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 2:30am On May 28, 2013
adaobi123: Smh the live stream doesn't work undecided

Too sad... hopefully someone from this forum can stream for us in Diaspora.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:04am On May 28, 2013
This thread is not as lively as it used to be. So dead here...
*tumbleweed rolls by*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 4:11am On May 28, 2013
THE AMAKA: This thread is not as lively as it used to be. So dead here...
*tumbleweed rolls by*
Its just day 2...give it time. The thread reflects the house!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:27am On May 28, 2013
StateOfMind:

Nando
, Feza

Denzel is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring...can he get out of the house already? and the dude is totally gay, did you see the way he was massaging that girl, can't remember her name, yesterday morning? he was acting like a complete efftard.

That Sulu guy needs to stop acting drunk, wallahi!! I can't even watch him.

And I agree with Amaka, the hate on Beverly needs to stop abeg. If anything, Melvin is the one acting like a complete gbollo, but nobody is hating on him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:10am On May 28, 2013
ItsModella:
Denzel is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring...can he get out of the house already? and the dude is totally gay, did you see the way he was massaging that girl, can't remember her name, yesterday morning? he was acting like a complete efftard.

That Sulu guy needs to stop acting drunk, wallahi!! I can't even watch him.

And I agree with Amaka, the hate on Beverly needs to stop abeg. If anything, Melvin is the one acting like a complete gbollo, but nobody is hating on him.

LOL, I saw him massage the girl too grinding his teeth and looking r-eetarded, I think it was huddah. Never liked him from the stage.

About beverly, you know we nigerians are generally judgemental and then, we tend to be harsher on our female representatives(which shouldn't be). As for me, I don't hate beverly, I'm not just digging her for now. I'm actually indifferent about melvin for now too, he's just someone I have always liked since I watched GUS.

When 6 of them sat in circles in ruby house talking about themselves, beverly's introductory speech was that her mum is a multi millionaire *rolls eyes* and she talked about completing her SS3 in a school in lagos where the tution is 1.3million. she said a whole lot of unnecessary things jare.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:11am On May 28, 2013
I dont like the Nigerian lady but I like the man sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:48am On May 28, 2013
THE AMAKA: I subsequently didn't watch BBA7 past the third week mark for various reasons. The exit of Chris and Ola left little drive in me to continue to watch the show. The nominations were random and took away the "backstabbing" part of the show where people got to nominate fellow housemates and not some random lottery ball.
Also the fact that the THREE housemates with the lowest votes were immediately sent home and only one into the Upville house was completely stupid. The dynamic of the show last season was TERRIBLE and left me with no interest to watch.

So with that being said, I'm confused on how nominations work this time around. From Season 6 (Amplified) they traded off houses every other week in terms of nomination and eviction. But this season they seem to be doing nominations and evictions simultaneously from each house. It's actually very confusing.

Now I guess it doesn't matter what I said a few comments ago about the dilemma of both Nigerian reps being in the same house cause as it appears, it really doesn't matter. If Selly and Elikem could both be up for eviction and not in the same house, it really doesn't mean jack!

Ok so two years ago I'd do my predictions on how I believed each country would vote. And I will say I had roughly an 80% accuracy wink

Random nominations, voluntary exits and disqualification killed bba7. so many mumu downvillers that would have been long gone got to the merging stage.

For now, I think this year's twist will be the swapping of 2housemate's after the friday arena games. According to ik, the 2 houses will compete with each other during the arena games and the HOH of the winning team would have the privilege of swapping two of her housemates for 2 from the other house.

I think Lk4 is attracted to our beverly btw..hehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:19am On May 28, 2013
StateOfMind:

Random nominations, voluntary exits and disqualification killed bba7. so many mumu downvillers that would have been long gone got to the merging stage.

For now, I think this year's twist will be the swapping of 2housemate's after the friday arena games. According to ik, the 2 houses will compete with each other during the arena games and the HOH of the winning team would have the privilege of swapping two of her housemates for 2 from the other house.

I think Lk4 is attracted to our beverly btw..hehe

Lol. Lk4 and Hakeem from Zimbabwe too. Lol
Beverly actually looks like the average cute Ugandan girl so i'm not surprised that LK4 is attracted to her.

And you're right. BBA7 was completely dead after the 5 Weeks roughly.
Honestly Zainab would have been the winner had she not argued and gotten slapped by DKB... Still hilarious. Lmaoo cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:24am On May 28, 2013
[size=16pt]Will be posting my order of male hotties later today, so stay tuned![/size]

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On May 28, 2013
When everybody is talking, nobody is talking. All of dem wanna get heard. Noisy room
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alosiby92(f): 8:52am On May 28, 2013
Ok...I consider myself a diasporan...I read the update articles from www.bbafrica.tv
They have the gist and everything to those complaining about live streams.....
As for huddah I heard she even asked denzel for permission to fart while he was massaging her.....why namscheeew..jus because the babe fine somehow doesn't mean she should be acting like she's the best thing since sliced bread.....I don't like her....
Thought denzel was a cutie but you guys are killing him for me....he can't be that annoying...can he? I mean, last year's wati was the worst...and a drunk....
Zambia's guy rep....chi m.....Kai!!! See razz bush man....
Guy from SA with the dreads freaks me out....looks like he harvests Ganga...
Beverly and her mouth sha....keep talking like you are a millionaire and people will start thinking you don't need the money sef ....how did she manage to win the first HOH task sef? Must be juju....anyways hope her all the best...
Melvin seems cool....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06am On May 28, 2013
*Big Brother Africa Update: Romance
between Bolt and Betty*

Sierra Leone’s Bolt certainly bolted into Betty’s heart in record time.

The two Diamonds Housemates couldn't keep their hands off each other early this morning and shared a passionate fumble in the dark, as their fellow Housemates slept soundly.

Read More wit Photo => http://davidvsnaija..com/2013/05/bb-africa-update-romance-between-bolt.html

please Drop your comments on the blog to encourage admin.. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:13am On May 28, 2013
alosiby92: Ok...I consider myself a diasporan...I read the update articles from www.bbafrica.tv
They have the gist and everything to those complaining about live streams.....

But the bottom line is that its not steaming live, right?

I wish someone in Africa could be kind enough and ustream BBA all season for people like me. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.