Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum (2968 Views)

Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP / Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... / Picture Of Gov. Mimiko And Wife On The Queue At The Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2013
Of what use is d forum anyway, if not to discuss how to pressurize d presidency to release to them, d excess crude oil cash?
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by Wadeoye(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2013
So, this Mimiko belongs to the group of charlatans. I am sorry for this "omo ale"...
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by brunnet: 11:45pm On May 25, 2013
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by tomakint: 12:24am On May 26, 2013
Wadeoye: So, this Mimiko belongs to the group of charlatans. I am sorry for this "omo ale"...
Never you in your life call my Governor 'omo ale', if you guys think Tinubu is the best thing that happened to Yoruba politics after Chief Obafemi Awolowo I can only laugh at your confusion! No wonder the Abokis turn you guys around like errand boys, if you want to know more about Ondo people, I will advise you take a journey down to 1983 if you know what I mean
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by Nobody: 1:07am On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
Never you in your life call my Governor 'omo ale', if you guys think Tinubu is the best thing that happened to Yoruba politics after Chief Obafemi Awolowo I can only laugh at your confusion! No wonder the Abokis turn you guys around like errand boys, if you want to know more about Ondo people, I will advise you take a journey down to 1983 if you know what I mean

And what happened in 1983?
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by Alxmyr(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2013
Prof Corruption:

And what happened in 1983?

Take a journey into the past, a library will be your good companion on that journey.

The bottomline, in Ondo, we don't worship a foreign tin god.

1 Like

Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by Alxmyr(m): 6:56am On May 26, 2013
Wadeoye: So, this Mimiko belongs to the group of charlatans. I am sorry for this "omo ale"...

You should be more sorry for the charlatan that could not hold acceptable election amongst a group of 36 individuals, and yet refer to himself as a leader.
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by badassnigga(m): 8:14am On May 26, 2013
tomakint:

mimiko is more than Omo ale ...he should make known where he belongs.
typical of original Omo ale that he is

1 Like

Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by Alxmyr(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2013
bad_ass_nigga:

Because Mimiko handed down an humiliating defeat to Jagabondage.

4 Likes

Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by Nobody: 10:45am On May 26, 2013
So if Mimiko is an "omo-ale", what is Tinubu? An "omoluabi"?

Ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by Nobody: 11:18am On May 26, 2013
Desola: Mimiko again?

Oloriburuku somebody ma ni omo ale governor yi ke!!

When a female spews such trash 1 can only feel sorry for such with no sense of shame!

Kindly cover your face in shame cos its unbecoming of a respectable woman.

4 Likes

Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by tomakint: 11:40am On May 26, 2013
Timehin:

When a female spews such trash 1 can only feel sorry for such with no sense of shame!

Kindly cover your face in shame cos its unbecoming of a respectable woman.
You think that one na woman? Abeg just free that man, he is a loose canon here with slave mentality to her Mallam lords, they are many here! To my one and only Iroko, we the people of Ondo State are solidly behind you

2 Likes

Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by tomakint: 11:47am On May 26, 2013
Alxmyr:

Take a journey into the past, a library will be your good companion on that journey.

The bottomline, in Ondo, we don't worship a foreign tin god.
Thanks for educating a confused soul! People like this are one of the reasons I worried so much about the Yorubas, always in the habit of repeating the same political mistakes of yesteryears! Mimiko and the good people of Ondo State have proved themselves worthy enough not to be tools in the hand of a fraud like Tinubu
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by Nobody: 11:56am On May 26, 2013
bad_ass_nigga:

Mimiko is not a district officer like u have in those ACN states. He's got a mind of his own unlike those being remotely controlled from bourdillon. A true omoluabi from the politically sophisticated ondo indigenes, a real progressive not from those that are as fake as nafdac drug without no.

And he's truly loved and supported by his people who aint fooled by tinubus stunt. So the real omo ales are those trying to sell their people to feudal lords but I hope they understood yoruba political history!

1 Like

Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by xtayle(m): 12:01pm On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
Thanks for educating a confused soul! People like this are one of the reasons I worried so much about the Yorubas, always in the habit of repeating the same political mistakes of yesteryears! Mimiko and the good people of Ondo State have proved themselves worthy enough not to be tools in the hand of a fraud like Tinubu

So Mimiko is not a fraud? Be deceiving urselves and let's wait and see if he's following Jonathan and playing a roll in this show of shame for nothing. If only you know what is called "oil block bribe", then u won't be so trusting of him.
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 26, 2013

You have an agbero mentality!
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by xtayle(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2013
Timehin:

Mimiko is not a district officer like u have in those ACN states. He's got a mind of his own unlike those being remotely controlled from bourdillon. A true omoluabi from the politically sophisticated ondo indigenes, a real progressive not from those that are as fake as nafdac drug without no.

And he's truly loved and supported by his people who aint fooled by tinubus stunt. So the real omo ales are those trying to sell their people to feudal lords but I hope they understood yoruba political history!

Coming from u this is laughable!!!! what is Mimiko, Akpabio, Jang et al to Jonathan? They are worse than DOs or u didn't see d way they running from Anenin to Tukur to explain their failures? A bunch of Governors who have lost the dignity of d office they occupy reporting their defeat to some old soldiers who have lost relevance. What does that make them including Mimiko?

Stop kidding yourself! Tinubu is not Mimiko's mate and its on record that he helped him become Governor. Whether he's grateful or not is a different kettle of fish. Tinubu has been into Oil for decades while Mimiko is currently running dirty errands for Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by eggheaders(m): 12:37pm On May 26, 2013
Timehin:

laughing out loud at gross ignorance mehn, who is remote controlling all those acting like zombies after the ngf election. if the district commander and his stooges can be delivering the dividend of democracy who cares. like mimiko aint sucking up to him pre is rigged election. wrapped thinking lines of this gej boys sucks most times.
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by tomakint: 12:50pm On May 26, 2013
xtayle:
So Mimiko is not a fraud? Be deceiving urselves and let's wait and see if he's following Jonathan and playing a roll in this show of shame for nothing. If only you know what is called "oil block bribe", then u won't be so trusting of him.
Mimiko is our own, we know his father, mother and family well, we don't need you to lecture us on that! Tinubu is the worst thing that happened to Yoruba mainstream after Chief S.L Akintola. He is not fit to put on Awo's watch!
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 26, 2013
xtayle:

Coming from u this is laughable!!!! what is Mimiko, Akpabio, Jang et al to Jonathan? They are worse than DOs or u didn't see d way they running from Anenin to Tukur to explain their failures? A bunch of Governors who have lost the dignity of d office they occupy reporting their defeat to some old soldiers who have lost relevance. What does that make them including Mimiko?

Stop kidding yourself! Tinubu is not Mimiko's mate and its on record that he helped him become Governor. Whether he's grateful or not is a different kettle of fish. Tinubu has been into Oil for decades while Mimiko is currently running dirty errands for Jonathan

What failure? As much as its NGF they all have a right to their choices. So insulting mimiko will not make a difference cos d man is too intelligent for tinubu hence his disgrace at d last ondo guber election.

So keep on laughing cos time will definitely tell.

1 Like

Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by xtayle(m): 1:06pm On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
Mimiko is our own, we know his father, mother and family well, we don't need you to lecture us on that! Tinubu is the worst thing that happened to Yoruba mainstream after Chief S.L Akintola. He is not fit to put on Awo's watch!

Where is his Family house in Ondo? Is Mimiko an Ondo name? Just let the sleeping Dog lie!!!!
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by xtayle(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2013
Timehin:

What failure? As much as its NGF they all have a right to their choices. So insulting mimiko will not make a difference cos d man is too intelligent for tinubu hence his disgrace at d last ondo guber election.

So keep on laughing cos time will definitely tell.

Mimiko is d Failure and d glutton!!! In ur mind he's too intelligent for Tinubu but too dumb for Retardeen.

Perhaps u don't know, if you can't worship God, you will serve satan inevitably.
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 26, 2013
eggheaders:

laughing out loud at gross ignorance mehn, who is remote controlling all those acting like zombies after the ngf election. if the district commander and his stooges can be delivering the dividend of democracy who cares. like mimiko aint sucking up to him pre is rigged election. wrapped thinking lines of this gej boys sucks most times.

1 Like

Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by tomakint: 1:13pm On May 26, 2013
xtayle:
Where is his Family house in Ondo? Is Mimiko an Ondo name? Just let the sleeping Dog lie!!!!
I have been hearing about the Famous Mimiko's family way back in the 80s, his mother is from Kogi State (an Igbirra) the Dad is a well known Ondo Chief and industrialist! You may as well educate us on how Mimiko is not an Ondo name!
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by xtayle(m): 1:21pm On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
I have been hearing about the Famous Mimiko's family way back in the 80s, his mother is from Kogi State (an Igbirra) the Dad is a well known Ondo Chief and industrialist! You may as well educate us on how Mimiko is not an Ondo name!

Just tell us where his Father's family house is located in Ondo. Imagine a name that sprang up in d 80s? MIMIKO------what a name!!!!!!
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by tomakint: 1:28pm On May 26, 2013
xtayle:

Just tell us where his Father's family house is located in Ondo. Imagine a name that sprang up in d 80s? MIMIKO------what a name!!!!!!
Before I can address you, let me ask, what is your problem with Mimiko and why do you want to know his Father's family house?
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by eggheaders(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2013
xtayle:

bro trying to educate this lot is a waste of time. trying to fill a basket with water is a simpler task than making this lots task their brain cells even for onces.
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by xtayle(m): 2:00pm On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
Before I can address you, let me ask, what is your problem with Mimiko and why do you want to know his Father's family house?

I asked u first. Just answer d question and we can flow.
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by xtayle(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2013
eggheaders:

bro trying to educate this lot is a waste of time. trying to fill a basket with water is a simpler task than making this lots task their brain cells even for onces.

My Brother, I don't know why people are easily fooled. When d likes of Tinubu was fighting Abacha in NADECO, Mimiko hid his head inside his Mona Clinic. Now d coast seem clear, his "devotees" claim he's d best thing since sliced bread.
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by israelbenzion: 3:35pm On May 26, 2013
allthepompey: I am beginning to suspect sahara reporters how come most of their reports and observation is always anti jonathan none of their news has ever supported jonathan before I believe there's more to this sahara reporters that meets the eye
Punctuation helps!
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by Alxmyr(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2013
xtayle:

Well if you care to know, I will volunteer to take you to his father's house where you will meet his lineage.
He is a proud Ondo man, a proud NOBILITAS- if you will ever know what it means.
Re: Governors Akpabio, Obi, Mimiko And Jang Behind Plot To Break Up Governors Forum by xtayle(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2013
Alxmyr:

Well if you care to know, I will volunteer to take you to his father's house where you will meet his lineage.
He is a proud Ondo man, a proud NOBILITAS- if you will ever know what it means.

So his family house is a mystery that you now chose to replace by St. Joseph's Motto? You certainly like to brag! He doesn't even look like an ondo man. Nobilitas ko, high school ni.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dokubo Under Investigation By Presidency Over Attempted Assassination Of Buhari? / The Lion Of Bourdillion (bola Ahmed Tinubu) / Ebola: Nigeria Got Right Everything That The US Got Wrong - Chicago Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.