Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Before You Marry A VIRGIN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Marry A VIRGIN (4852 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 10:29pm On May 25, 2013
For the guys that are crazy about marrying virgins, I wish to let you know that 90% of $arried women that have an affair outside marriage, were married as virgins. This is according to my research.

Human beings are adventurous by nature, we like to explore. Virgins face the highest level of temptation when married.

The question keeps coming up, is there something different out there? Is this the only colour of manhood out there? Is this the only size? Are they all like this? Do all men do it like this?

These question keep hovering over the minds of virgin wives. They are like to try and find out one day.

Its just like telling someone that all phone brands are the same.

I have used nokia, apple, blackberry, samsung, sony Erickson, trium before I returned to samsung.

Imagine living through life and seeing all the different brands of phones, and never know what if feels like using them.

Sometimes I will ask myself secretly, am I sure this my brand is the best?

Now after having sex and your wife who you married a virgin tells you honey your the best. How do you feel? Best out of none ?

Virgins will forever fight that temptation to try another man just once. They will not tell you as the husband but they battle with it till they are no longer sexually active. And even then, they do regret why they never tried.

So when you marry a virgin, bear in mind that they battle with so much temptation behind their smiles.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by MaryQ(f): 10:51pm On May 25, 2013
Life is about discipline

Though, In life, there is a law of diminishing return.

But in sexual relationship, the happiness come when you are satisfied and contented with the one you have.

Not only in sex issue, discipline and determination its what needed in every areas of life.

Why cant u say, I Will try rituals one day.
Or
I will carry gun and do arm robbery.

This has to do with dangerous influence anyway.

Vìrgin or no virgin, it is a matter of discipline.

Variety is good, in terms of material goods. Not a more serious thing like sex
Especially in marriage

When, you want to taste, you end up eating poison.

You cant eat your cake as still have it .

15 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2013
What research?

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 11:04pm On May 25, 2013
MaryQ: Life is about discipline . . .

But in sexual relationship, the happiness come when you are satisfied and contented with the one you have.

Not only in sex issue, discipline and determination its what needed in every areas of life.

Or

Variety is good, in terms of material goods. Not a more serious thing like sex . . .
Especially in marriage

You can eat your cake as still have it .

If I was an armed robber using pistol, I will want to try an AK 47. Yes discipline matters but its easier for a lady who has been with more than one man to say all men are the same and stick to the one they have. Than one who has not experienced anything else. The temptation for the woman who married a virgin is higher.

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 11:06pm On May 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: What research?

Research on women who have cheated on their husbands.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by Les: 11:19pm On May 25, 2013
Virgin thread again Am tired of virgins!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by daviide: 11:37pm On May 25, 2013
MaryQ: Life is about discipline . . .

Or

Variety is good, in terms of material goods. Not a more serious thing like sex . . .
Especially in marriage

You can eat your cake as still have it .
bless yu for this post! grin Yu be 100yards of wife material>>>>>

3 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by toluleke(m): 12:44am On May 26, 2013
sss
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by True2myself24(f): 1:01am On May 26, 2013
I stopped reading after "this is according to my research"

3 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by SpicyMimi(f): 2:02am On May 26, 2013
mekaboy: For the guys that are crazy about marrying virgins, I wish to let you know that 90% of $arried women that have an affair outside marriage, were married as virgins. This is according to my research.

Human beings are adventurous by nature, we like to explore. Virgins face the highest level of temptation when married.

The question keeps coming up, is there something different out there? Is this the only colour of manhood out there? Is this the only size? Are they all like this? Do all men do it like this?

These question keep hovering over the minds of virgin wives. They are like to try and find out one day.

Its just like telling someone that all phone brands are the same.

I have used nokia, apple, blackberry, samsung, sony Erickson, trium before I returned to samsung.

Imagine living through life and seeing all the different brands of phones, and never know what if feels like using them.

Sometimes I will ask myself secretly, am I sure this my brand is the best?

Now after having sex and your wife who you married a virgin tells you honey your the best. How do you feel? Best out of none ?

Virgins will forever fight that temptation to try another man just once. They will not tell you as the husband but they battle with it till they are no longer sexually active. And even then, they do regret why they never tried.

So when you marry a virgin, bear in mind that they battle with so much temptation behind their smiles.
Ogbeni! Its U̶̲̥̅̊я fking theory!
If u aint a virgin just deal with it Äπϑ stop discouraging others, abi which kain enemy of dignity u be sef? If u na no get better thing to update just go nd sleep or somthing! Nairalanders Äπϑ stupid, foolish annoying theories!

9 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by jmoore(m): 7:30am On May 26, 2013
mekaboy: For the guys that are crazy about marrying virgins, I wish to let you know that 90% of $arried women that have an affair outside marriage, were married as virgins. This is according to my research.

A research that was funded by devil and we know he is the father of all liars.

mekaboy: Virgins face the highest level of temptation when married.
A virgin who has chosen to keep herself pure because she values her body won't even bother to look outside for anything.

7 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by Mynd44: 7:41am On May 26, 2013
mekaboy:

Research on women who have cheated on their husbands.
I wanna take a look at this silly research

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2013
Ok so Nigerians no dey fit do research abi, unless I post a link from oyibo site before una go believe? Well jst to let u know that majority of women who cheat in marriage were married vrigins.

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by slimyem: 10:03am On May 26, 2013
What about experienced virgins?
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by meine: 10:17am On May 26, 2013
@ Poster, your argument is faulty.

A girl who married as a virgin ended up that way because of two things. First she may have a high level of self control which she will also apply in her marriage. Secondly, some girls got married as a virgin because they didn't have the opportunity to be disvirgined.

This concept of tasting varieties coupled with greed is the root of unfaithfulness in marriage. A girl who lacks contentment and has tasted different guys will compare the current man to the ones she has had. If she has never had any would she bother?

My conclusion is virgin or no virgin only self control and contentment keeps people from misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by Mynd44: 10:18am On May 26, 2013
slimyem: What about experienced virgins?
Huh?
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by slimyem: 10:36am On May 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Huh?
you never hear am before?
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by Mynd44: 10:41am On May 26, 2013
slimyem: you never hear am before?
I have not. Are you one?
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by nikkyshyne(f): 10:50am On May 26, 2013
@Op

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by slimyem: 10:50am On May 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
I have not. Are you one?
Yes.wink
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by Mustay(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2013
I've said it before that we will get to a stage where the moral will sound so abnormal 'cos the immoral has/had become the norm. Smh

Are men and women not supposed to be virgins before marriage judging by religious and cultural standards

You see, 'badness' seeks companionship - that's the consolatory alumni it/they seek.

Recycle Bin!

4 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by Nobody: 11:04am On May 26, 2013
True2myself24: I stopped reading after "this is according to my research"

Same here.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by AtheistD(m): 11:08am On May 26, 2013
I doubt it is true but are virgins really worth all that effort? Are they good in bed? I am uncertain and would like any virgin conquerors to give me some inside information tongue
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by WAM1(f): 11:21am On May 26, 2013
Wth! Relating the human being/heart/mind' to different phone brands Bunch of gibberish !!!
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by nenergy(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2013
It depends on the kind of virgin she is-Virgin by decision or by lack of opportunity. If by decision,then no need to worry. But if by lack of opportunity,then your 'research' might teeter towards the truth.

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by Mynd44: 11:32am On May 26, 2013
slimyem: Yes.wink
I wanna see you to understand grin
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by slimyem: 11:35am On May 26, 2013
Don't y'all get tired of discussing the same issues on this section?
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by Mynd44: 11:37am On May 26, 2013
slimyem: Don't y'all get tired of discussing the same issues on this section?
Apparently not
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by Mustay(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2013
mekaboy: Ok so Nigerians no dey fit do research abi, unless I post a link from oyibo site before una go believe? s.

Even researches have biases - sample selection bias, data minning bias etc. Similarly, there is type II error, sampling error etc, so no come use one yeye research wey my mama mama no endorse to bulldoze persin. The ones wey I pity pass na the generation wey be say na technology grow dem up - na dia type go follow GIGO trail.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2013
nenergy: It depends on the kind of virgin she is-Virgin by decision or by lack of opportunity. If by decision,then no need to worry. But if by lack of opportunity,then your 'research' might teeter towards the truth.

In most cases its those that lack opportunity. But even those that married by choice still face the temptation too.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2013
WAM?:
Wth! Relating the human being/heart/mind' to different phone brands Bunch of gibberish !!!

So human being automatically seize to be human the moment they get married? We carry our human nature into every institution we find ourselves. That includes the desire to explore and try new things.

The same reason we want to travel to new places, eat new food, try the stuff.

If I have 3 shoes, and I have won all 3, I can easily choose which to wear any day. But if I have only won 1, I will constantly wonder what it would like like wearing the others.

I am saying men who marry virgins should appreciate them, because they are more vulnerable to temptation of lust.

A lady who has tasted one or two men before marriage can simply say they r all the same. So if she quarrels with her husband her primary frustration comes from the issue that caused the quarrel.

But when one that married as a virgin is quarreling with her husband. It will be a combination of the problem at hand and the temptation to know how another man taste.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do GIRLS Usually Check Out Guys' Feet / See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) / I Left My Ex Because I Suspected She Is A Lesbian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.