Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,766 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Before You Marry A VIRGIN - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Marry A VIRGIN (4862 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by Nobody: 12:31am On May 30, 2013
I can confidently say to the op" your research is a null hypothesis".

There is no way you would have had access to 90% women that got married as virgins.

No paper documentation, no valid sampling process or observation period, no cause- effect relationship etc.

You theory, just like the theory that 70% Nigerian women bleach is based on hearsay, speculation, beer parlour discussion and what not.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by WAM1(f): 3:03am On May 30, 2013
mekaboy:

Yeah I understand. But its easier to be interested in your partner alone when you had others. You know that wild romantic fire burns out with time in marriage. And when it does a woman who has had partners before marriage will just know that they are all the same out there so its jst to sit tight and go with time. But a virgin will be left with doubt and thoughts, wondering what happened, wondering if there was another way or something diff out there.

I disagree with you ...
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by AdeniyiA(m): 3:27am On May 30, 2013
another theoretical research rubbish from the pit of hell to encourage negativities and promote ungodliness.

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by Nobody: 7:28am On May 30, 2013
MaryQ: Life is about discipline . . .

Though, In life, there is a law of diminishing return.

But in sexual relationship, the happiness come when you are satisfied and contented with the one you have.

Not only in sex issue, discipline and determination its what needed in every areas of life.

Why cant u say, I Will try rituals one day.
Or
I will carry gun and do arm robbery.

This has to do with dangerous influence anyway.

Vìrgin or no virgin, it is a matter of discipline.

Variety is good, in terms of material goods. Not a more serious thing like sex . . .
Especially in marriage

When, you want to taste, you end up eating poison.

You cant eat your cake as still have it .

Well said! I hope you are not one of the many Nigerian girls who say one thing and do the opposite.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by CzarChris(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2013
Okafor's Law of Congodynamics

C1 + P = C∞
It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.

@OP Am surprised your research didn't cover the above equation, well that shows how brillant you are. Please I've got a couple of exes if you intereseted, believe you me some of your kids will look like me. angry
So i repeat go marry a hooker!!!

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 10:06am On May 31, 2013
Czar-Chris:
Okafor's Law of Congodynamics

C1 + P = C∞
It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.

@OP Am surprised your research didn't cover the above equation, well that shows how brillant you are. Please I've got a couple of exes if you intereseted, believe you me some of your kids will look like me. angry
So i repeat go marry a hooker!!!

A hooker with a gud heart is still better than a selfish wicked virgin. When you want to employ people and virgin applicants come, you reject them because you want people with min 5 years experience in the field.

I don't mind applying the same principle to marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? / Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS / Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.